Breeding Sasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He then let go of my legs, but I kept them there, and he slowly withdrew his cock almost completely, at the same time bringing his hands to my breasts, massaging the whole breast while pinching and twisting the nipples gently. These sensations went straight to my pussy. Once he was almost out, he pushed in again, harder and faster, then repeated the rotation, then withdrew again. He repeated this countless times, each time pushing me closer to cumming. Eventually I was over the edge.

"Once I started cumming he pressed inwards hard, mashing my clit against his bone, and twisted my nipples hard, much harder than before. I screamed in ecstasy, thrashing about on the bed under his weight. 'Cum in me, darling, cum in me now,' I cried so he made about four quick strokes full length in my cunt then erupted as deeply as he could go. The feel of his cum being spurted deep inside me pushed me to yet another massive orgasm. After a few minutes we relaxed in a post-orgasmic haze, cuddling each other, he still deeply embedded in my cunt. We went to sleep like this.

"At some stage during the night I vaguely remember waking and noticing that he was still inside me and he was hard again. I lay on my side, slowly moving to fuck myself on his magnificent erection. After maybe ten minutes of this I came to a sweet and gentle orgasm. I didn't know it but Steve had been pretending to sleep. Once I came he rolled me onto my back again and fucked me hard to yet another orgasm when he came with me. We kissed and cuddled and went back to sleep.

"Then, of course, this morning we woke early with the sunrise and once again made sweet passionate love with me riding Steve into the sunrise. What a lover. That session lasted longer than we expected which is why we were a bit late. So Steve, do not feel that you are in any way second rate compared with Troy. As far as I am concerned, you're both fantastic lovers and I'm sure that Tracy will agree with me there."

"Absolutely," agreed Tracy, "From my wide experience of men, having made love with only the two of you, I have to say you are both the best fucks a girl could wish for." She smiled at both of them broadly.

"Thank you, sweethearts," said Steve. "If it's worth anything, I think you're both fantastic in the sack; far better than many of the breeders who come here."

"I definitely agree," added Troy, "This has been an awesome intake."

"So today we have to move into our new cottage," said Sasha. "That will be fun. Do you think there will be space enough for all our belongings?" she smiled at her joke.

Troy laughed. "You may have difficulty fitting all your dresses into the wardrobe."

"After we've done that, how about the four of us have a wander over the island? We could meet at the cottage, at our cottage, at 10am. Does that sound like a good idea?" asked Sasha.

They agreed and left to do what they needed to do.

At 10am they met at Sasha and Troy's cottage and showed Tracy and Steve through it.

"It looks great," enthused Tracy, "Small, compact but with everything you need, especially a large, comfortable bed."

"Right, so let's go for a final walk, considering that you're heading home tomorrow, Tracy. This time tomorrow you'll be in the air," reminded Steve. "Have you ladies seen the food production area yet?"

Neither of the women had seen it so they went for a walk to the growing area where they saw rows upon rows of hydroponic plants plus some growing in some form of soil. Steve explained.

"All the soil has to be brought to the island, it is too young for soil to have formed yet. Hence the use of hydroponics. The hydroponic medium is far better than the experimental ones they used way back. People have now realised the importance of trace minerals in plants for human health so they add some sea water, which contains all minerals, to assist with this. Any soil that is brought here is mainly used for growing trees, and of course all organic waste and plant material is composted to make more fertile growing mix, much of it being used in a worm farm, the 'worm wee' from which is used as a natural organic fertilser. Past generations certainly got some things right.

"You'll notice that fresh water is a priority as well. It hasn't rained while you've been here and we rarely get rain, so we have large storage tanks underground and all water off buildings is piped into those. The cooler climate means there are very few tropical storms and monsoons are confined to history books. Also all waste water from all the facilities is recycled through a reverse osmosis process, so yesterday's pee could be tomorrow's drinking water. But it is completely purified and sanitized before it is reused. In a drought, the reverse osmosis process can be used to purify sea water, but that is hard on the media, is energy intensive and is only used as a last resort.

"Notice also that all electricity comes from solar generation. All buildings have photocell roofing which charges huge batteries. Being near the equator with few days of cloud means we have a fairly constant electrical supply. So I guess this place is the sustainability dream they were trying so hard to achieve a couple of centuries ago. We could use oil, because we now have our oil production plant using algae, but we usually only use that for refueling helijets and the occasional use of the power boat. Sunlight and rain are freely available so we make the best use possible of those resources."

Around 1pm they arrived back at the dining room for lunch, then they all headed off for a final afternoon's catamaran sailing using the gentle breeze that seemed to blow almost continually. After a very enjoyable day they had dinner and attended the final intake meeting. As they all met again in the G4 meeting room, this time both breeders and impregnators being present, Danielle again stepped up to the rostrum.

"Congratulations. You have far exceeded the average impregnation rate worldwide and have exceeded it also for this resort. Well done. Tomorrow you will be leaving us and heading home, possibly to far cooler climates than here. I hope you have enjoyed your stay on this island. Remember that in two years you will be due to be impregnated again so, if you manage to be selected for Valalu, we will look forward to welcoming you again.

"I thought I should make mention that one of your number, Sasha, can you please come up here, has been selected for an experimental program. She will be remaining with her impregnator Troy, can you come here too please, and they have already moved into the little cottage next to this building.

"How this came about is interesting. A few days ago the Ministry of Population Control sent out a discussion paper in which they noted that lack of emotional support that had been provided for breeders, impregnators and young people, resulting in social and personal problems. They suggested that it might be possible for breeder/impregnator couples to live adjacent to breeding resorts, the only problem being that it may be difficult to find couples who were compatible because even the government can't legislate that people fall in love and want to live together. The next day Sasha and Troy approached me and mentioned that they were deeply, hopelessly and helplessly in love and was there any possibility that Sasha could stay on the island with Troy.

"The ministry has agreed to this trial, so yesterday Sasha and Troy moved into the cottage. It will be very interesting to see how this experiment progresses so watch your monthly Breeder's Ezine for more news of this and remember that if you fall for your impregnator and want to live together, it may be possible to extend the experiment. However, there are a large number of factors to work through before this is able to become general policy.

"So thank you for being here, thank you for your cooperation with everything we try to do, happy and healthy pregnancies and I'll look forward to receiving messages and pictures of your wonderful babies in due course. Travel safely and thank you for continuing the worldwide breeding program."

Breeders and impregnators all applauded then stood up to leave, many of them coming over to talk with Sasha and Troy, wishing them all the best for their venture. Sasha and Troy were the last to leave, walking slowly with arms around each other back to their cottage.

"Reckon we could christen our bed tonight?" asked Sasha.

"Definitely," replied Troy, grabbing her around the waist and leaping onto the bed, "Just try to stop me, you sexy wench."

Troy pinned her down, holding her hands above her head and his legs lying heavily on hers. He pushed her legs apart with his knees. He then brought his arms down, placed them under her knees and parted her legs widely, spreading her already well-lubricated labia.

"Is this what you like then?" he asked, "Just like Steve did it for you last night?"

"Darling, I like it however you do it. With Steve it was very sexy and arousing, but it was still just sex. With you it is love. Nobody can ever replace that so always remember that; you are mine and I am yours forever. I know you have to fuck other women, that's your job and I realise that. I know I will probably fuck other men too. Let's both fuck whoever we need to or wish to whenever we need to or wish to. But after it's all done and dusted, let's return home and make love together please."

"Yes, my darling, I do understand the difference and I am so grateful that you do as well. Now, where was I? Oh yes, I was about to lick and suck the juiciest, sexiest and most loving pussy in the world."

Troy did just that, for what seemed like forever as the surges of erotic electric pulses played havoc with Sasha's senses, turning her into a quivering jelly and producing copious quantities of girl juice to be lapped up by an ever-attentive Troy. Once forever ended, Troy gently inserted his cock into her sopping cunt and slowly and tenderly made sweet love to Sasha for the next forever.

Gradually the lovers both approached their limits, each feeling an increasingly pressing urge to cum. With unspoken accord, both reached their orgasm simultaneously.

"Honey, like that, ooohhh, it's soooo good, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmingggggg!" screamed Sasha as she felt Troy's hot sperm coat her cervix while she thrashed around on the bed in pure ecstasy.

After breakfast the following morning, Troy and Sasha farewelled the breeders as they departed on the helijet, giving Tracy an especially big hug.

"Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy," she said to Tracy, "And please keep in touch."

"Same for you," replied Tracy, "Hopefully I'll see you here in a couple of years' time."

After the helijet departed Troy and Sasha walked back to their cabin.

"Now for the next week I really need to recuperate," said Troy. "It's really important that I have plenty of mature sperm for my next breeder so I shouldn't cum at all during the next week. That doesn't mean we don't have sex, just that I don't ejaculate. You can certainly cum and I intend to make you cum at least once a day. After this week, of course, I'll have to leave you on your own for three weeks while I'm with my breeder, so you'll then have to choose whether you remain celibate during that time or if you allow other staff here to fuck you."

Sasha clung to him and kissed him gently.

"I understand the realities of your work and our situation," she replied, "I know that from now on your cum will be rationed. Hopefully I'll be able to experience you cumming inside me at least once after each intake before you need to recuperate. I haven't decided whether I'll play the field when you're impregnating your breeder or not. Andy has certainly offered his services whenever I need them. The first intake of breeders will be a time for me to find out what I want to do, how I cope, and what I can offer to people, for example, massages, as you suggested earlier. One thing I do know is that nothing can change my deep and abiding love for you, darling."

They kissed gently, then Troy carried her onto the bed and they made sweet, passionate love for the next hour, culminating in them both cumming hard.

"Was that the last time for a while?" asked Sasha.

"Yes, my darling, it was," replied Troy.

It seemed strange now that all the breeders were gone. Impregnators were everywhere, lazing around the pool and on the beaches. The waiters who had been busy keeping the units clean and tidy were also unemployed until the next intake arrived. They carried out needed maintenance to buildings, but that was minimal as the buildings were reasonably new.

Sasha slept with Troy each night and they made love passionately, but it seemed a little empty now that Troy no longer squirted his copious baby-making sperm into her cunt. Each time he had her cumming at least once, many times twice and on one notable occasion three times in less than an hour. But each time he left her feeling empty.

"Darling," she ventured after one session, "I really need to feel slippery cum in my cunt again. I really didn't know how much I enjoyed that until I don't have it. Would you object to a threesome, maybe with Andy, so he could cum in me?"

"That sounds like a great idea," replied Troy. "I really feel bad not being able to fill you up and that would certainly solve the problem."

Sasha had a chat with Andy the following day when he came to clean out the cottage.

"Andy, sweetheart, you know how you offered your services, any services, if I needed them," she began, "Well, I have discussed this with Troy and I think I do need your special services now please."

"So what did you have in mind?" he asked noncommittally.

Sasha explained her problem, sitting Andy down on the bed next to her as she told him of her frustration in not receiving cum in her cunt after lovemaking with Troy and how he had agreed that Andy could join them so they could both enjoy her body and Andy could fill her up. By the time she had finished the explanation Andy was as hard as a rock.

"So what you want me to do is join with you and Troy in a threesome and you want me to fill your cunt up with my cum. Is that what you're saying?"

"Yes, please."

Andy pulled her against him and kissed her, caressing her pert breasts and smooth buttocks as he did so.

"I would be honored to be of assistance," he replied.

"Oh thank you so much," panted Sasha, gently stroking his rampant cock. "Can we have a preview now please darling?"

Without replying, Andy rolled her onto her back and lay above her, supporting his weight on elbows and knees. He teasingly kissed and sucked her nipples until they were standing out from her breasts and rock hard. He then slowly allowed his cock to enter her cunt, spreading her lips and moving slowly until he was completely inside her with his pubic bone pressing hard against her clit. She noticed that he hadn't reached her cervix, so Troy must be longer than Andy.

They moved against each other, slowly increasing the tempo as they each enjoyed the rhythmic movement which increased their arousal. She sensed that Andy was almost ready to cum and found that she also was approaching her orgasm.

"Ooohh, darling, I'm nearly there, push harder, faster, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck" she panted.

Andy increased the speed and depth of his thrusts until he was there.

"I'm cumming!" he cried with a final thrust deep inside Sasha. This pushed her over the edge and she started thrashing about on the bed beneath him in her own orgasm,

.

"Oooohhhh, yes, yes, yessss," she yelled as she came hard, feeling his sperm jetting against the end of her cunt.

Their ecstasy slowly passed and they relaxed into each other's arms, kissing and cuddling as they came down from their highs.

"Oooohhhh, thank you, sweetheart," whispered Sasha into his ear.

"Mmmm, no, thank you, darling. That was just as wonderful as I had imagined. I've been so frustrated imagining you and Troy making love together these past few weeks. Now I know how it feels to make love with you and I can see why he fell for you so completely. Thank you."

They gently moved apart, allowing the air to dry their sweaty bodies as they gently caressed one another.

"What say we meet again tonight with Troy here at 9pm?" suggested Sasha.

"Sounds good to me," agreed Andy. "Right now I have a few things that I need to do, so I'll have to leave you, but I'll be here tonight. 'Till then."

They kissed lingeringly once again then Andy left and Sasha remained lying on the bed, thinking about the step she was taking in offering to satisfy two men sexually.

Over lunch together she told Troy about her encounter with Andy and their proposed threesome tonight.

"That sounds like it solves all your problems," agreed Troy, "And also your problem of lack of sex while I'm breeding my breeder. Great solution."

At 9pm sharp Andy arrived at their cottage. Troy and Sasha were already lying on the bed engaged in some preliminary caressing.

"Mind if I join in?" asked Andy.

"Sure, go for it," replied Troy, "Plenty of Sasha for both of us."

While Troy lapped at Sasha's dripping pussy, Andy began kissing, nibbling and sucking her breasts. Sasha moaned under the added stimulation of two men eager to please her.

"Oooohhhh, yes, yes, that's wonderful, but I need something hard in my cunt now," she begged.

Andy and Troy looked at each other. Troy shook his head and they continued to arouse Sasha as they were. Her movements became more pronounced, more erratic as she lost control of her body, her mind unable to process all the sensations that were inundating her brain. She started thrashing about on the bed, requiring both men to hold her down as they continued their relentless sexual stimulation.

"Oooohhh, fuck me, fuck me, I need a cock in me, push it in, oooohhhh, it's too much, oooohhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, ooohhh I'm cumminggggg!" she screamed as she lifted most of her body off the bed, arched like a bow and came hard, woman juice squirting from her cunt. For several seconds she remained like that, all muscles tensed, no breathing, and then she relaxed, slumping onto the bed and panting hard.

"Oooohhhh, that was wonderful," she sighed, "Wonderful. Please don't stop, please do that again, please fuck me hard."

Troy lay on top of her and slowly eased his cock into her sopping cunt. When it was fully inside, he gripped her tightly and rolled her over, spreading her legs wide with his knees. Andy took the hint and knelt behind her, placing his cock against her cunt and pushing gently. Her cunt expanded still further to take the head of his cock and he pushed hard, forcing his cock into her cunt alongside Troy's.

"Oooohhhh, I can't stretch that much, you're too big," complained Sasha.

Andy kept pushing, helped by Troy moving out then in slightly as he slowly fucked Sasha. After a few moments Andy was fully seated inside Sasha. The two guys developed a rhythm, each alternately pushing in as the other pulled out, then both pushing in to completely fill her. Sasha began panting, the sensations were incredible. She had never felt so full, never been so full, never wanted to be empty again. Her clit and lips felt so stretched. She rationalized that the baby she was carrying would stretch her still further so this was probably good practice, then she surrendered to the sensations and felt a second orgasm approaching. He body shuddered, squirmed, tried to thrash around, out of control, held by the two men front and back. Then she came hard.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!" she screamed, "I'm cummmmminnnnnngggggg!"

Andy gave a final thrust and started ejaculating his cum deep inside her as Troy relaxed, focusing on winding down, on not cumming.

It took several minutes for Sasha to come back to earth and to reality. She lay on Troy's chest, feeling so very loved by both Troy and Andy. Slowly Andy withdrew, then she was able to move off Troy and they all lay side by side on the bed, recovering.

1...345678