Breeding Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was so caught up with the bizarre scene that she didn't notice another big monster sneaking up behind here. Again her lack of experience was more than evident.

The creature was almost on top of her and Valerie was still looking the other way. A troubling thought roamed in her head...

What is wrong with me? I'm starting to feel horny watching Maddy get fucked!

When she realized that another creature was right behind her, it was too late.

"Oh Shit!! No!"

The monster grabbed her leg with one tentacle and dropped her to floor.

"Please! Let go of me!"

Moments later, a fat appendage was buried deep inside Valerie's pussy, squirming and pumping frantically.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahhh..."

And just as quick, Valerie reached a shameful orgasm that made her body tremble with spastic contractions over and over, while her pussy twitched around the improvised cock.

Then, the creature did what its instincts indicated. Its big tale curved beneath the main body and the real phallus entered the bewildered woman's pussy as deep as it could reach.

Soon after, Valerie could feel her belly expanding to accommodate the massive load of sperm being pumped inside of her pussy and womb.

The creature pulled its cock out and the thick, hot fluid sprayed from the girl's pussy all over the place.

Meanwhile, the small bug had finished placing its egg inside Madison's womb and now was menacingly approaching Valerie, who lay on the floor recuperating from the overwhelming experience.

Luckily, Valerie recovered in time to see the intentions of the small bug.

"No way I'm gonna let you place an egg inside of me, you little piece of crap!"

Valerie stood up quickly and ran to Madison, hoping that she had regained consciousness, now being free from the little bug. Unfortunately, she was still completely gone. Whatever that small monster did to her, seemed to be permanent.

Valerie walked away from the creatures, regrettably leaving Madison with them.

I don't think those monsters will hurt her. They need her to spawn their offspring. I'll come back later with a support team.

"This is all so weird!"

*****

The young explorer kept walking for a while when she suddenly saw another crewmember, sitting peacefully next to a bizarre creature! The monster had its tentacles surrounding the helpless woman while one smaller maggot sucked her breast and to make it worst, the woman was pregnant!

"Olivia!!" Valerie screamed.

Olivia was awake and completely relaxed. She saw Valerie approaching and at first, she thought she was dreaming. A warm sensation spread from her right breast that reminded her where she was.

Olivia moaned softly

"mmmh"

Valerie daringly approached her friend and the monster, trying to help her.

"Oh my God! Olivia! Reach out to me. I'll pull you out!"

But Olivia didn't move. She was too numbed to help herself. Valerie was afraid to get any closer because the creature's tentacles might grab her as well.

That maggot is suckling her breast like a baby. Shit! Maybe it IS her baby!

Pulling out from her reverie for a moment, Olivia was able to mumble something...

"Val... care..ful ....mmmh.... D..nar..."

"Olivia! You are awake! Let me help you!" Valerie responded.

"care..ful....Dn...ar..." Olivia could barely speak.

"I can't understand... Olivia, where are the others? Where is Hanna?"

"Save... your..self... mmmmHH" Olivia mumbled.

Suddenly, the trapped woman moaned loudly and arched her body as she felt a strong spasm within her belly. Valerie jumped back scared.

"Shit! What's going on??" Valerie screamed.

Something was stirring and twitching inside Olivia's belly, pushing its way down her vaginal track. It was time for a new birth.

The bewildered woman locked her wide, opened eyes with Valerie's while Valerie watched in terror as the tip of a new maggot protruded from Olivia's pussy. Olivia's eyes rolled up as the main section of the lubricated newborn stretched her pussy delightfully.

Finally, the maggot splashed on the floor while Olivia shuddered from the last spasms of her unexpected orgasm.

"Oh my God!!" said Valerie truly amazed.

As Olivia crumbled exhausted to the floor, Valerie saw this as an opportunity to pull her away from the creature, but just an instant later...

"Shit! The tentacle is wrapping around her arm!"

Olivia looked at Valerie with eyes of resignation while the monster lifted her up. She knew exactly what was going to happen next. She felt the tentacle pushing deep into her pussy and screamed with pleasure!

"Aahhh!"

The twirling appendage penetrated all the way to her womb and discharged another load of sperm, initiating the cycle for the next generation of maggots.

Valerie watched the scene feeling useless from being unable to help her friend.

Wow! Olivia is still pregnant with at least one more maggot and the creature is fucking her again!

I wonder what she tried to tell me before... something about being careful with "d..nar"? What the hell is that?

*****

Valerie decided to continue her search for Hanna. She spoke to her best friend hours ago and it was evident that in this place, anything could've happened to her during that time.

I haven't been able to help any of my friends! I hope it isn't too late for Hanna as well.

Valerie walked for a few minutes and entered what seemed to be a control room. In the middle of the room, she saw something that took her breath away...

"Oh my God! Look at that!"

She carefully approached a couple of floating figures, one Sirkalian woman and another monster. At first, Valerie was uncertain if they were really there or if it was just a holographic projection.

This is just a projection, I wonder where they really are. This is a different monster than the one I saw in the containment room. I guess they kidnapped several Sirkalians to do their experiments.

As Valerie saw the fat, bulging tentacle wedged inside the alien woman's body, she exclaimed with admiration...

"Wow! I didn't know Sirkalian woman could stretch that much!"

Valerie walked from the projection unit to the control panel.

This console is still working. Maybe I can find out what the hell is going on in this place.

Valerie opened the station's log and browsed through it.

Log0012: Scheduled time for station completion is pulsarM16+002348

Log0040: DNA Reprogrammer arrived at docking port 7. Central containment room is ready to begin experiments.

Log0358: Cross-breeding successful between Sirkalian female and subject 033. Expected birth at pulsarM16+002746.

Log0390: The DNA transformation in exposed subjects is a lot higher than expected. Subjects unable to control sexual urges. Containment room reinforcement is necessary.

Log0408: Newborn Sirk-033 unfit for military purposes. Subject rejected.

Log0837: Erratic behavior detected in station's personnel. Defcon 3 in progress.

Log1139: DNAR scheduled for destruction at pulsarM16+004087.

Log1157: Security emergency. All personnel must evacuate the station. DNAR destruction was unsuccessf...

The last log was incomplete. Valerie was astonished.

"Holy crap! They were cross-breeding species for the military!"

While Valerie searched for more information, she didn't notice a monster on the back wall, observing her.

This is what Olivia was trying to tell me. This DNAR thing is transforming every living creature into sexual maniacs!

The creature moved closer to the unsuspecting woman while she searched for Hanna on the station's monitors. And she found her!

"Hanna! There you are!"

The monster moved swiftly and pushed the surprised woman away from the console, dropping her to the floor.

This time, the first image that popped into Valerie's mind wasn't a row of sharp teeth sinking into her flesh but a big fat phallus penetrating her body. Her heart jolted with fear and her pussy twitched with expectation.

And she was right! The creature moved into position to bury its fat tail into the slim woman.

"Shit! Its gonna fuck me! That thing is too big!"

The appendage penetrated deep into her body and surprisingly, Valerie didn't feel any pain at all. Her vaginal cavity expanded and molded around the phallus like a glove, sending an amazingly pleasing sensation to her confused mind.

If this wasn't enough, the creature's tail began to vibrate, creating a map of Valerie's body in the monster's limited brain and increasing the overwhelming bliss in the woman's mind.

In a matter of minutes, Valerie trembled in delight as she reached a massive climax while the beast prepared to impregnate her.

Suddenly, another creature approached them aggressively. This new monster was identical to the one that was attacking Valerie. It was trying to steal the fertile woman and was ready to fight for her.

The monster on top of Valerie retrieved its phallus from her pussy and prepared for the battle while the astounded woman was still shaking from her orgasmic spasms.

Only after she recovered from the mind-blowing ecstasy, Valerie became aware of what was going on...

"What the hell!"

... and ran like hell out of the room! The fighting monsters didn't notice that she was gone.

*****

Hanna was located in the same level. Just a few rooms down the hall. Valerie reached the room in no time and called out for her...

"Hanna? Are you here?"

Hanna was right there, unconscious, wedged to the east wall by a viscous substance while three tentacles penetrated her pussy, ass and mouth simultaneously.

"Oh my God! Hanna!"

Valerie reached out and grabbed the tentacle in Hanna's mouth. It was spongy but firm enough to push through her gullet.

"Don't worry honey. I'll get you out of here."

I hope these tentacles don't attack me.

Valerie pulled the appendage gently until it popped out of Hanna's mouth.

Good! The tentacle is not moving.

Now, the one in her pussy. This tentacle looks different. Maybe this creature uses this one to impregnate... the females. I hope Hanna is not pregnant yet!

Valerie pulled the second tentacle while an abundant white substance poured down from her friend's soaked pussy. Valerie realized at that moment that her own pussy was moistening as well!

"I'm sure this tentacle reached all the way to her womb! This doesn't look good."

Valerie grabbed the last tentacle, which penetrated Hanna's overstretched anus.

"Ok. The last one. It is thicker than the other ones."

Valerie was astonished that as she pulled, more and more of the tentacle slid out of Hanna's body!

"Damned! How can she fit all that inside of her?"

When the long appendage was completely out of Hanna's ass, Valerie looked astonished at the enormous piece of meat resting in her hands and for a moment, she felt the urge to shove that lubricated limb inside of her burning pussy.

I wonder how would it feel to have this in...

But a soft moan from above woke her out her reverie. Hanna was waking up.

"Mmmmh..."

"Hanna! You are awake! Let me get you out of there!" Valerie said.

"Val... so glad to see you. Where am I?" Hanna asked.

"You are in the space station. Remember? You have been here for four days. Come on! Let's get out of here!"

But Hanna, showing her usual bravery, said to Valerie,

"No... not yet. First we have to destroy the DNAR. I know where it is."

****

The girls walked through the main lab while Hanna explained what happened when they landed.

"When we arrived, the captain ordered us to separate and begin the search on different sections of the station. After a while, I heard someone scream on the intercom. I tried to get back, looking for the others but this horrible creature attacked me. I managed to escape and that's when I called you. But when I was waiting, I started to feel dizzy and I don't remember anything else until you found me."

Valerie listened carefully and told her friend about her recent encounters, "I saw Abigail, and Maddy and Olivia but I couldn't help them! This place is crawling with monsters!"

Suddenly, they were interrupted by a strange vision!

"Oh my God! There is the Captain!" Hanna said out loud.

"Shit!! That thing got her!" Valerie screamed.

Captain Carrie Medford was lying on the floor. She wasn't moving much while the strangest creature grabbed her right leg. It was some sort of trunk attached to the tiled floor with many thick tentacles extending all over the place. The older woman was frozen in place, staring upward as if trying to say something but no words came out of her mouth.

Hanna approached, trying the help her but a swift tentacle blocked her way!

"Damn! She's got a tentacle pushing into her pussy!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Don't get too close!" Valerie warned her.

Hanna could see clearly how the tentacle retracted from the Captain's tight cavity and immediately pushed back in, a little further every time. Carrie tilted her head back while muffled gargling sounds filled the quiet room...

And suddenly, the tip of the fat tentacle emerged from Carrie's mouth as her eyes rolled back into her head!

"Oh God! Look at that!" Hanna screamed.

The slimy appendage slid between Carrie's lips, slowly, relentlessly, until twelve inches waved in the air like a surreal salute to the astonished observers.

"This is impossible!" Hanna added.

"Nothing seems impossible in this place," Valerie said calmly.

Valerie and Hanna watch with impotence as more and more of the tentacle protruded from the Captain's mouth, invading her body, becoming part of it. Valerie didn't fail to notice that Carrie's nipples were fully erect.

Nonetheless, the girls were terribly aroused by the bizarre scene and they did their best to hide it.

What would happen if I got a little closer... Hanna wondered.

"Come on Hanna. We can't help her and we need to move on," said Valerie, hiding the fact that her pussy was almost on fire from excitement.

The explorers arrived at the room where Hanna had seen the DNAR on the monitors before she was attacked.

"Well, here we are. That DNAR is behind this door. Are you ready?" Valerie asked.

"Not really. But we have to go in anyway. This thing is too dangerous and must be destroyed."

As the door opened, the girls saw a couple of huge monsters looking down at a glowing spherical object floating over the floor. It was the DNAR!

"Oh Crap! These creatures are protecting it!" Valerie exclaimed.

"What are we gonna do? Maybe we should just leave it there and go back to the mothership," Hanna said, having second thoughts about the mission.

As they looked more carefully, Valerie got a glimpse of the monster's swinging cocks. Her pussy stirred spontaneously, and then she said...

"I'll distract them..."

"What?! How?" Hanna asked.

"I'm sure they won't hurt me. When they are not looking, grab the DNAR and take it away," Valerie responded.

Hanna watched with incredulity while Valerie removed her boots and walked completely naked into the room. One of the monsters saw her immediately.

She is crazy! Hanna thought.

Valerie walked back to the left side of the room while both creatures approached her. They looked a lot like the monster that was ravishing Abigail a few hours before but their skin had a different color.

Hanna reluctantly tip-toed into the room and got closer to the DNAR.

Oh, no! Look at the size of his cock! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... Valerie said as she stared at the creature's phallus.

The monster reached out and lifted Valerie effortlessly. He wasted no time and aligned his fat cock to her pussy... then yanked her down! Shoving most of his cock into the girl's tight hole with a single stroke!

Valerie could feel the phallus pushing deeper and deeper, stretching her vaginal walls to the limit. It felt exactly as she expected; pure bliss. The DNAR was already changing her body, rearranging her insides in ways she couldn't understand. But she loved it and she wanted more!

Meanwhile, Hanna was standing near the DNAR. She wasn't sure how to pick it up. It looked like a ball of fire but it didn't emit any heat. She wondered how something so beautiful could be so dangerous.

Wow! So this little thing is responsible for all this mess.

While Hanna stared at the DNAR, deciding what to do. The second monster got closer to Valerie and her pounding mate.

He moved behind her and discovered that there was another hole available. He wasn't going to wait until his friend was finished.

Valerie almost went berserk when she felt the second cock forcefully penetrate her ass. Now she was in heaven!

The monsters pumped the slim woman's body with all their might. They had the unavoidable urgency to spread their seed and they would not stop until the female was completely full with sperm.

On the other side of the room, Hanna was still standing by the DNAR. As the minutes passed by, she felt more confused. For a moment she forgot what she was supposed to do. Then she remembered; she had to destroy the DNAR!

Her pussy twitched hard and her whole body trembled with apparently no reason at all. Hanna realized that her pussy was soaking wet. The DNAR was so beautiful... how can she destroy it?

Hanna fell to her knees and unconsciously started rubbing her clitoris. She stared at the twirling motion of the fireball while the bluish center throbbed in synchrony with her pussy. Hanna couldn't think anymore.

Just a few feet away, Valerie was taking the fuck of her life. Two enormous cocks pumped her pussy and ass without mercy. It was too much. It was too good!

Valerie exploded in ecstasy! Her body shuddered and contorted between the two muscular monsters while her pussy and ass clamped down on the stroking phalluses with uncontrollable spasms.

A few seconds later, the monsters climaxed too! With the first gush, they sprayed incredible amounts of sperm into Valerie's body. Then a second stream filled her body even more, followed by a third one. In a brief second of clarity, Valerie remembered the thin line of sperm trickling down from Madison's mouth while the scorpion-like creature filled her body with sperm. Now she felt the warm sperm rushing up her own throat and spilling from the edge of her lips. She climaxed again!

Moments later, the ravished woman lay on the floor exhausted, unable to move, barely able to think. She could stay in this place forever. Fucking. Breeding. If it was her destiny, she was ready for it.

The monsters were done with Valerie but were not satisfied yet. They became aware of Hanna's presence and they wanted her too. They needed to spread their seed. It was imperative.

Hanna looked at one monster walking closer to her and her heart jolted. Then she looked at his large cock and her pussy stirred.

Hanna's body was on fire. She almost climaxed just by touching the monster's phallus with the tip of her fingers. An arousing fogginess clouded her mind and made it very difficult to think clearly. Only her most basic instincts were stimulated to the maximum.

Hanna stared at the huge cock in front of her and only one though formed in her mind...

Sperm!

Hanna placed the tip of the creature's pole in front of her lips and prepared for an impossible task...to swallow that enormous cock completely.

She opened her mouth wide and the first inches of the phallus slipped between her overstretched lips.

The monster's cock went deeper...

And deeper!

When her nose finally touched his pelvic skin, Hanna reached a forceful orgasm but managed to remain steady, keeping the whole piece of meat wedged inside of her throat.

Hanna knew that this was going to be a long, heavenly night. She was craving it. She had to breed!