Breeding Stock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
430 Followers

The way it works is we will set up a group of Owners, which are always woman to examine your body in whatever way they want. Then they will see you on the equi-mount. When you cum, our customers will see the force and volume of your ejaculation. They will get a sample of your seed to test for potency. Once they are satisfied they will bring a girl(s) for breeding.

That's where the money starts rolling in. That's where you will really put that big thick cock to work. We will get you horny at a level that will make you crazed. The breeder wants to see her Bitch literally attacked. To get the best impregnation their Bitch must be stretched and fucked with a vicious intensity. Medically it releases all kinds of chemicals into her system which are believed to have a big affect on the baby being an excellent Bitch as well.

Sometimes there is some role playing so the bitch quite frankly gets hunted down by you but you must understand she has been trained for this and is ready as best she can be for your brutal sex. That is where your dirty mind comes in. We want you to really create intense scenarios up to the point of attack. We'll talk about that later."

"Then there is maintenance," Yvonne wickedly whispered.

"These girls are for the pleasure of tourists and anyone that wants a high class hooker/whore/call girl, whatever word you want to use. Like anything else their Mistresses make sure they are capable of taking the largest cocks and the biggest loads in all holes for whatever their customers may request. Some men are very large others want 10 or 15 men orgies etc... So they will bring their girls to us and you will...... work them! Other newer girls will..... need to be stretched. You'll have to be more gentle and many sessions may be needed but we will show you how to open them up gently until they too can be taken hard and deep. All this is money baby. You see a breeder will basically put you in a room with her Bitch which will always be in heat and then as far as you're concerned it's feeding time. You are our STUD and will be used for breeding."

This whole time I could not believe what I was hearing. I can't begin to describe the state of mind I was in but I was very horny yet it was wickedly controlled. I felt a leash around my neck and a hand grab my cock as I was lead to the next room. The girls were still talking but I was now in a world of my own. They pulled me down and my cock was huge, heavy, fully erect and on fire.

"Here baby this is what you need," I heard Nikki say as she lowered me down on the floor behind a beautiful girl bent over a bench and legs spread. I immediately lunged up on her back my cock completely missing her because I was not use to the length. I slid way back my hips thrusting separately from the rest of me like a dog. Then I finally caught her pussy. My head pushed into her a little but that was all I needed. I humped up on her back driving my length into her she screamed wildly as I grabbed on and fucked with reckless abandon. It must have been a good 1-2 minutes of pounding as the pressure in my balls drove me crazy. Suddenly a strap loosened and gushes of cum shot into the girl who was almost limp from the assault. Her body shocked by the hush of cum went into a frantic spasm. I squeezed what seemed like my whole hips to gush loads into her but suddenly my balls were squeezed painfully tight and the collar around my neck yanked and I discovered it was a choker collar.

I reeled up and was pulled out of her. As I gagged and wondered what was happening I was dropped onto a second fresh body. It only took a few seconds to find her hole and I almost ripped this new girl in two with my first thrust. I dripped in sweat as the second girl became a rag doll on my cock. Again the strap on my balls loosened and I gushed load after load into her until the tightening strap indicated I was done, the collar choked me to release her and the next BITCH was placed within reach. I went down a line of 5 girls before I was led away. The room was filled with moans, spasming bodies on the floor in pools of sperm as girls finished orgasms.

As I was lead back to my room I was so weak from the coma they had to lift me to bed.

"That was a good first fuck session. I can't wait till we get you strong and trained. You are a Bull in the making," said Sasha.

We'll talk more tomorrow were the last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

HornyPup
HornyPup
430 Followers
12