Breeding the Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Depravio
Depravio
773 Followers

I heard the clank of plates and saw Maria over by the sink on the other side of the room, her back turned to me as she scrubbed the dishes. She was wearing her long black hair back in a white ponytail scrunchie, her round little ass covered by a pair of old grey sweatpants, top a faded lime green t-shirt. Those feet that I saw curling last night were wearing slippers. Now that she was standing, I realized Maria had nice flared hips on her slinky, slender Pinay body.

I stood there wordlessly, devouring our maid with my eyes. As I did, she noticed me standing there again, glancing nervously to see me from the corner of her eye, loose locks framing her pretty face. Maria stiffened when she saw who it was, then immediately turned back to the dishes, trying to ignore me.

I drifted closer, so I was only about two feet away. Maria was shorter than me, the top of her head coming up just to my chin. I didn't dare do anything with my parents in the next room, even though I wanted her badly. Maria felt me approach, and stopped washing, the sink running as we just stood there silently. Tension and awkwardness were thick in the air with only Tupac crackling from my headphones to fill the gap:

'See you walkin and you lookin good, yes indeed

Got a body like a sex fiend, you're killin' me...'

I could Maria's body trembling up close as I stood there, her stupidly holding a plate in her hands, frozen in place.

"You no tell," she murmured in her heavy Filipino accent. "Last night, it not happen."

She started obsessively cleaning the plates again with a jarring clank, not looking at me. Her voice was tiny, pleading.

"Please, you no tell Sir-Madaam."

'Sir-madaam' were my parents, obviously. I didn't say anything, just took in Maria's air. She smelled a little like that sweet sweat from last night, cheap Thai women's body wash and shampoo. I started to lean in more, but I stopped when I heard a yell from the other room.

"Carl, the bus is here!" my mom nagged. "Maria, hurry up in there and clean the table."

I tore myself away from our maid and jammed my fists into my pockets, stomping out to the foyer where my backpack was waiting. I put my headphones back in and climbed into the bus, frustrated as hell.

' You're lonely and depressed you need a Thug in your life

Enough talkin, you want me to leave, I'll get to walkin

See you later, cause baby I'm a player, and all I heard was...'

***

School was an exercise in boredom and tolerance in extremes - one minute you were out in the fucking 300% humidity and 100+ degree heat, then you were in class in 50 degree air-con. The day was a daze that I zombie-walked through, dragging on as I kept staring at the clock for the day to be over.

At lunch in the cafeteria, my friends were talking about girls again. I asked what they thought about Filipinas.

"Lil' brown fuckin' machines!" one of my friends laughed. "They're crazy about white American dick, yo. Too bad most of em are butt-ugly. Or like 'housekeepah'," he said, using a bucktoothed oriental accent. "Yo, they're like, born sluts, for real. What, you got a thing for those brown monkeys?"

I kind of smiled half-heartedly at that, shaking my head.

"Nah, not really."

"Yeah, right on..."

I was thinking about what to do with Maria the entire day. My parents were usually out till 7 at night, so it would be just her and me for a few hours after school. I didn't know what would happen, but I sure as hell wasn't going to be a pussy this time.

I lay back in my seat as the school van puttered home after a long day, sitting in the back, my dick hard as hell. I felt like a live wire of sexual excitement. It was all so new, so weird, but I was determined this time to get what I wanted.

I consoled myself that this wasn't like one of the snobby fucking expat chicks that'd rejected me. This was a dumb oriental immigrant, someone who was going to lose their job if they refused me. It sounded shitty, but somehow that kind of control turned me on even more.

I stepped off the bus and unlocked the gate, already looking for Maria. I dropped off my bag and kicked off my sandals, unhurried as I started my search. Cold, electric excitement snapped in my chest and my throat as I walked through the house. I felt like a wolf going after an unsuspecting mate.

I found Maria in the upstairs guest bedroom, one that my father had converted into a study and my mom had then repurposed for an exercise room. The elliptical and old lady weights in one corner and the big teak desk and sumptuous leather chairs in the other were a perfect commentary on the state of their shitty marriage. Our Filipino maid was dusting the glass bookshelf, her cleaning tools in a bucket down by her feet.

I could hear my footsteps approach and so could she, but I could tell that Maria was trying to pretend she didn't. She was trying to ignore me again, hoping that this would just go away. But it wouldn't. Not after I saw what a wanton little slut she was last night.

My cock was hard as ever, straining against my khakis as I walked up behind her, only inches away this time. My heart was pounding hard as I stood there, saying nothing. I didn't want to break the strange sexual spell with words. I didn't think about the trouble I could get in for pursuing this. I just knew I wanted her.

Don't be a fucking loser. Don't be a pussy.

After a few long moments, I reached out my hand to touch her side. Maria stiffened immediately at the feel of my palm and fingers, but didn't do anything other than to freeze and stop cleaning, letting her arms drop to her sides.

She said nothing.

Emboldened, I put my other hand on her other side, and began to caress slowly. I stroked gently upwards along her ribs to right below her breasts, then back down.

Still nothing.

I could see Maria in the reflection of the glass, closing her eyes tight.

"Relax..." I whispered softly, kind of in a murmur, kind of tender too.

I could feel her untense just a little as I continued to run my hands over her sides, then down to her hips. I might have been a little clumsy, but I was gentle. I held Maria's hips firmly as I moved forwards, closer, inexorably pressing myself against her perfect rounded ass to grind, letting her feel the size, firmness, and strength of my covered cock. It was all very primal in my lust-filled brain. This was what I could offer my Filipina mare. This was my dominance over her.

Maria stiffened again and the duster fell from her fingers as she felt my big tumescent penis press against her backside, but then relaxed soon after as I started to calmingly pet her sides again, gently, but firmly - I wasn't going to allow her move away.

She didn't. She just stood there and let me.

I could feel my covered cock pulse against the rounded swell of her Pinay ass, pressing between her cheeks and legs. I knew part of it was wedged against her pussy too. My breath quickened as I grew even bolder, starting to grind my package slow and regular against her. I moved my hands more confidently now, under the hem of her shirt to touch her warm, smooth light chocolate skin, caressing my hands possessively over her toned stomach, which I was more and more certain would bear my young very soon. I moved one hand up over her ribs to squeeze a large, supple bra-covered breast, then moving across to knead the other under her shirt, my other arm across her stomach with a steady grip on her thigh.

My heart was pounding pure lust, hips gyrating, deep, slow grinding of my cock against Maria's ass and sex. My dick felt like it was going to rip out of my pants. The Pinay's breathing was harder and faster. I leaned in towards her neck, feeling powerful and in control over a woman for the first time in my young life. I took in her sweet smell, bold enough to press my lips to the hot skin of her neck. Maria trembled as I kissed her skin more deeply, savoring the taste, letting out a little whimper as I squeezed her breast again, harder.

I was starting to feel heat from her pussy as I ground into her, and it just made me start to thrust harder, like I was gently, deeply fucking her, pressing my chest into her back and pushing her towards the glass case. Maria gave a startled cry as she pressed her palms up against the bookshelf door from my forcefulness, and I could see her face in the reflection, eyes shut tight, bottom lip bit - I couldn't tell if it was pleasure, or fear, or revulsion, or a mix of all three.

This was it. I was going to fuck her.

I removed my hand from her shirt and started pulling it up from the back, one hand holding her hip as the other started fumbling with the bra strap. I had to stop as I faltered, using both hands to work the annoying clasp. When I faltered and finally got it open, the spell was broken again. Maria pushed me away, wheeling to stare at me accusingly, dark eyes full of fright and conflict. She seemed flustered, despite being scared. Maria glared at me with that same expression I'd seen last night, scrunching her exotic features in submissive outrage.

"No, Carl! No!" Maria half-shouted, half-pleaded in her thick Pinay accent. "I need work...no, this baad, you not do this..."

Our maid closed her bra in the back and fixed her shirt, not meeting my eyes as she grabbed her cleaning bucket and hurried out.

I smiled after her slyly, knowing the dumb Pinay bitch was mine. She'd be my mare. It was just a matter of time.

I looked down at my raging hardon, wet spots of pre soaking through my pants. I resolved not to jack off again until I fucked her. I wanted my first load into her hot little Fillipina pussy to be huge. I wanted to fill her womb completely with my seed and fuck a baby into her our first time together.

****

After I showered off and changed into my usual cargo pants and band shirt, I played Quake on the computer in my parent's room. The follow-up to Doom II had just come out and I'd picked up a copy at Pantip Plaza over in Ratchathewi with my friends a few days earlier. I didn't feel like homework - I didn't feel like doing shit except going after Maria. I felt smart, biding my time until tonight. I didn't want to go further until then - it felt wrong, like I might ruin it.

Let the pussy percolate, as my friends said.

After my parents got back, we had dinner. Maria's Paad Thai shrimp, satay chicken, tom yum, sticky rice and her homemade lemonade. It was better than usual, though our maid didn't look me in the eye when she served it, just quickly put the plates down in front of us and left. I just stared at her wryly, knowingly the whole time. If my parents were watching, they might have noticed me leering, but they weren't.

"How was school, Champ?" my dad asked, reading his Economist and working on his Palm Pilot while my mom was at her Reader's Digest.

"School blows," I murmured between bites.

"Uh huh," dad said. "It'll get better."

"If you studied as hard as you played those video games," my mom frowned, "you might do better this year."

She was referring to my C+/B- average last semester.

"And stop hanging out with that crowd, I don't like them. Why don't you do like your father asked and pick up an instrument? The sheer amount of opportunities you have should at least mean something to you."

"Thanks, Mom," I sneered, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I don't like your tone," Mom warned.

"Leave him be, Ruth," my dad interjected. "He's just adjusting."

"He's acting like a loser," my mom sighed. "Can't you talk some sense into him? He'll never get into an Ivy League if he keeps this up. All the other Foundation mothers have honor students. It's embarrassing."

"He'll be fine," my dad said, noncommittally, like I wasn't even there.

Could you believe this shit?

"Yeah," I glared. "I'll be fine."

I pushed my plate away and excused myself, privy to my parents starting to argue again about how to raise me, then my mom yelling at Maria to clear my plate ("No, don't throw it away, Ma-ree-ah!"). I went into the sitting room watch TV in the sitting room by myself, kicking angrily across the couch. The TV had an A/B switch, so I could change all the dubbed American shows the Thai stations aired back to English. I watched cartoons and shit, cracked a smirk at Freakazoid. When I looked up, I saw Maria there setting a plate of mango sticky rice on the end table for me with a fork. She was watching me quietly - I couldn't read her expression. The Pinay quickly looked away when she saw I'd noticed her, padding off back towards the kitchen.

I didn't know what it meant, really, and didn't care as I ate some and the night dragged on, mosquitoes swarming against the glass windows outside, geckos crawling over the ceiling. Eventually my mom came in and told me to go study if I wanted to keep getting my allowance, so I retreated up to my room with my comics and Walkman and Tupac. I watched the clock.

****

Time seemed to crawl with my anticipation. I wanted to jack it but I had to force myself not to. Adrenaline filled my veins as I tried to distract myself and make the hours go by quicker. It seemed like forever until my parents went to bed. I lay awake in my boxers, thinking about what would come next. I'd only ever had sex once, with a Thai hooker a few months back, right after my 18th. More desperation than celebration. It was awkward as hell and I didn't know what I was doing.

Don't worry, she made me use a fucking condom.

This time, I sure as hell wouldn't.

When it was 11 at night, I decided I'd had enough waiting. I crept downstairs, trying to minimize my noise as much as possible - I didn't think my parents would hear us downstairs over their air conditioning. I was almost trembling with anticipation, my cock choked by my boxers as it strained to get free. I stole through the dark and into the kitchen to see Maria's door closed.

I steadied myself and went up to try the handle.

It was locked.

I started to doubt myself right then and there. I tried the door again, and it was still locked. I felt unease gnaw at the pit of my stomach. I felt the familiar shame, the embarrassment at being rejected, and then a quiet, ugly rage. Who the fuck did she think she was after last night, after this afternoon? I wanted to bang on the door, to yell and scream and threaten to tell my parents on her. I paced in the dark kitchen with the cockroaches, trying to calm down, to wait and see if she would open the door, but she didn't.

Maybe this was another sign. That I should just go back to my room and forget all about this shit. That this would just be a footnote in my fucked-up expat life and I would move on. Maria would find another job and we'd have another maid and I'd go to college and find some nice white girl and become my dad. But then I thought about Maria again, and what I saw last night, and how badly I wanted her. How deeply in lust I was with her.

I wouldn't take rejection. Not this time.

I don't know what came over me as I went up to the door, my lips near the wood surface. I said the words like I meant it:

"Tomorrow you wear makeup for me. Make yourself pretty. No bra."

I went back to bed angry, but hoping. I'd know in the morning if she was really receptive to my advances or not. I wasn't ready to let this go.

****

The next morning I sat down to breakfast, ready for another god-awful day at international school. The rituals I hated continued.

"Hey Champ," my dad said between a sip of coffee.

"Hey," I said flatly, looking surreptitiously for Maria. Fuck, it looked like she was hiding out in the goddamn kitchen again. I ate my food and went after our maid.

Maria was at the sink doing dishes again, but this time she was dressed differently. My eyes ran up her long, slender brown legs to her round, tight little ass, accentuated in sweat shorts. She wore her hair long this time, and it looked prettier than normal - Maria had spent some time making it look nice. She wore a faded pink tank top that was tight around her curves.

I felt that same excitement again, pulsing in my chest and in my groin. I walked over next to where my Pinay was standing to check her out. She looked over at me from the side, and I could see she'd done what I asked. Maria was wearing some black eyeliner that accentuated the sexiness of her almond-shaped oriental eyes, a little dark shadow above. I traced the pout of her pillowy Filipina lips but didn't see any lipstick - I realized she probably didn't have much makeup, and used all she had for me. I wasn't complaining - it made her look even more appetizing, hot even, in her own way.

There was shame in her brown eyes, but also quiet submission. I looked down to see a good amount of supple, brown cream-colored cleavage at her neckline, the vague outline of her nips pressing against her tank.

I smiled, feeling wolflike, as I leaned in. I wanted to touch her, to claim her, but I still didn't dare do it then, not when one of my parents could walk in on us at any minute.

"Good girl," I murmured near her ear, taking in her smell again.

Maria stiffened again, stopping her dishwashing for a moment before starting again. I watched her big nipples harden under her shirt at my nearness. My cock twitched as I smiled near her neck. Was she aroused by me?

"Please, Carl, you go..." Maria mumbled, "You go school."

I left, hurrying out past the dining area without saying anything to my parents. I didn't want them to see my painfully obvious erection. I had to hide the thing with my fucking bookbag until the bus came. The entire day I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen when I got home. Would we finally fuck? What did it mean that Maria did what I asked? Was I wearing her down?

Our courtship, fucked-up as it was, made the day at least bearable.

When I finally got home, I dropped my bookbag at the foyer, kicked off my shoes and started looking for Maria. I found her, ironically enough, in my room, folding my clothes on the bed. She'd tied her hair back into a ponytail again for work, but was still wearing the same clothes and makeup as she was in the morning

When our maid saw me, she immediately averted her eyes in humiliation. Maria finished what she was doing - folded the shirt in her hands and laid it on the stack with the rest of them, then just sat down on my bed, looking down at her hands folded in her lap. Submissively waiting for me to take advantage of her again in silent shame.

I stood in the doorway, heart pounding again. Ready. I don't know what gave me my confidence - Maria wasn't like a real girl, she was our maid. It was somehow okay to do this to her, and she was being obedient, maybe even receptive to me.

"Stand up," I ordered. "Come here."

Maria numbly did what I said, rising to her feet and padding over, looking away and over to the side. I don't know if she was frightened or excited, but I could see her fat nipples poking lewdly against her shirt again, hard hand needy. I stepped to her, gently putting my hands on her sides and turning her around so she was facing away from me. I caressed her tenderly but controllingly as I pressed my big, long hard cock against her covered ass and pussy again, starting my familiar grind.

My hands went under Maria's tank, first over her flat, firm belly and shallow navel that I already loved, then up to her large, gorgeous Filipina breasts, first caressing soft undersides, then taking them in my hands. They were warm and supple and mine as I worshipped them with my touch, kneading the titflesh as I felt Maria's nipples harden even further. My cock strained as I continued to grind and hump against my family's maid. I rolled Maria's large, perky nipples between my fingers, finally eliciting a quiet moan from her. Her breathing was heavier now, and this time I could feel for certain that she was pushing back against my hips - weakly, enjoying it against her will like the slutty mare she was.

Depravio
Depravio
773 Followers