Breeding the Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Depravio
Depravio
775 Followers

I pulled the Pinay's shirt up over her head and she let me. I let the pink tank drop to the floor as I turned her around, seeing the exotic bitch look up into my eyes for the first time, filled with hot shame and need, the pout of her lip bitten, pleading. I pulled her slowly into my groin, my covered hardness against her belly and her pussy. Maria's warm, ample Asian breasts were pressed into my chest, nipples digging into my shirt. I went on instinct and leaned down to kiss her as I started to grind again. She let me, but didn't kiss back, as I touched her hot wet lips.

It was my first kiss.

I kissed Maria again, deeper this time, and she opened her mouth to kiss back meekly, but then stronger, and lustier as we began to make out. I was shit and inexperienced, and our teeth clacked awkwardly a few times, but the press of our bodies and the grinding kept it going, my hands gripping the globes of her ass. I felt Maria's small hands on my face as she guided me, then her fingers sliding over my back. We both looked into each other's eyes as we kissed, hungrier and hungrier, then both closed. Maria was letting out little breaths, little pants as I began to kiss down over her neck - she meekly arched it for me as I kissed her collarbone, then the tops of her breasts. I moved back slightly so I could travel down, taking in my Filipina's big tits. They were as perfect as I could have asked, ripe and full and womanly, her upturned nipples aching to be suckled. They heaved as I took them in, smelling vaguely sweet and feminine. They promised ample food for our future young. I couldn't wait to watch them engorge and fatten with milk, nipples darkening and growing into true broodmare teats.

I kissed Maria's warm titflesh lovingly before putting my mouth over a ready nipple to suck greedily. Above me, I heard Maria let out a little mewl of pleasure, trying to hold it back, but her body was betraying her. I felt her fingers curl through my hair as I suckled and licked at her fertile tits. I was in heaven. I could hear Maria start to moan gently above me. Slowly but surely I was coaxing the whore out of her, in preparation to make her into mine.

I was worshipping my maid's body as I kissed down her flat belly and navel and went to my knees. She was trembling again, panting softly as I began to pull down her shorts.

"N...no Carl, no...please you not do thaat..." Maria whimpered in weak protest but didn't stop me, her thick accent making me take her resistance even less seriously. I ignored her and slid her shorts down her legs, revealing her simple white panties.

They were soaking wet, dripping glistening moisture down her brown thighs. Maria embarrassedly tried to cover her crotch with her hands, but I took her wrists and gently, yet firmly moved them aside.

"Carl, it dir-tee..."

I ignored her, luxuriating in her scent. It was the same as two nights ago, hot and musky and sweet. I took a deep breath in through my nose as I pressed against her covered Pinay snatch. I could feel heat steaming from her delicious brown cunt. Closing my eyes, I kissed it with my lips, once, then again, deeper and deeper, my hand sliding up Maria's thigh, the other squeezing her ass. I felt my Filipina's fingers gripping tight through my hair. She was letting out little mewling sounds and subdued gasps as she panted above.

I hooked my fingers in the band of her panties and pulled them down forcefully, revealing Maria's dripping, hungry oriental cunt. Her pussy lips were a succulent tan color, insides an inviting pink. I could see her little clit poking out of its hood. Above me I saw the maid's breasts heaving, belly undulating gently as she breathed quick and deep. I was drowning in this woman and I wanted more.

I parted her slick, hot lips with my tongue and gave her a long lap, between her labia and going all the way up over her clit. Maria let out a long, loud moan, the sound deeply feminine, deeply pleasured, and deeply needing. It urged me on. I kissed, and licked, and gently nipped, going completely on instinct - I'd never eaten a girl out before or even thought about it, but Maria I wanted to try. I wanted all of her. Her pussy tasted like strong musk; slightly tangy. Exotic. Feminine. Fertile.

I wanted even more.

Maria cried out and moaned, sounding unbelievably animalistic and whorish as I ate out her lewd, needy brown Asian cunt. The maid spread her legs to give me better access, pushing my head gently inwards, hips demurely bucking against my face. When I looked up I could see her oriental features twisted with lust, back arched, slowly rolling her head. Sometimes her eyes were open and glazed as she watched me hungrily, others closed, a hand sliding over her side and up to knead and squeeze her breast.

This was my Filipina slut, my breeding bitch, finally coming out. It felt amazing.

I attacked her clit and pushed my tongue in and out of her, tasting her depths, lapping my tongue in a sexual delirium, my Pinay mewling and babbling to herself in whining Tagalog. I focused on her engorged clit, and Maria started moaning loudly with each breath, screaming softly in ecstasy. She was sopping wet, her bitch-cunt making so much juice that it went down my chin. Finally, Maria trembled and tensed, bending over me to cum hard with a long little wail. She dug her nails into the back of my head, body shaking as she gasped. I let her rest against me for a few moments before she staggered back, panting.

I was ready. Maria was good as mine. My cock was swollen painfully hard, my boxers a mess of sticky pre. I turned and got up to start unbuckling and unzipping my pants when I heard Maria grabbing her clothes. She had them in a bundle against her chest, hiking up her panties as she looked at me with a mix of deep shame, guilt, and lust, hair disheveled, sweat dappling her slender shoulders and large, ripe Asian breasts that rose and fell. My Pinay looked painfully conflicted as she clutched her clothes, swallowing nervously. Finally, she spoke, begging me in almost a shout.

"No, Carl, please, no do, it baad, very baad what we do...!"

Before I could say anything, Maria fled, scampering out of my room and down the stairs, leaving the small pile of my washed clothes unfolded. I stood there dumbfounded, my pants half-open. What was it with this girl? Was this her backwards-ass bumfuck Island upbringing with this Catholic guilt shit?

I was frustrated, but resolved to stay the course. I'd try again tonight. I knew I was wearing her down. Maria was mine - she just needed to accept it.

Maria avoided me until my parents got back. I let her have her space and watched TV. Dinner was again, better food than normal. I caught my Filipina giving me furtive, timid, awkward looks when she thought I wasn't paying attention. I was disappointed that she'd changed to a conservative black button-up and gone back to a bra. The makeup was gone too, and she was wearing a little gold crucifix. It was almost laughable. Was Maria that ashamed of what happened? Was I like a vampire she could ward away with a cross or some shit? Maybe this was her trying to tell me she wanted me to stop.

But I wouldn't.

I waited that night again, until it was late any my parents had gone to bed and I was sure they wouldn't get up until morning. I went down to the kitchen again in the darkness, and saw that Maria's door was closed again.

Locked.

Maria was still trying to act the virtuous virgin.

I was close. I knew I was wearing down her resistance. My Pinay was too much of a slut to refuse me for long. I'd seen her body betray her and I knew how much of a whore she was inside.

"Tomorrow," I said firmly, my voice strong and dominant. "Tomorrow you don't wear panties. Be ready for me." I frowned, adding a warning. "And don't run away again."

There was no response from the other side of the door, but I knew Maria was listening. Probably fingering herself furiously in the dark. Needing me. Maybe this time the picture of Jesus was turned face-down.

****

The next day I got hey champped and ate my breakfast, tired but tense after being in a constant state of arousal without release for the past two days. I cornered Maria in the kitchen again as she did the dishes, my parents arguing about my mother wanting to go on another expensive trip. My Filipina was wearing her work jeans that, unintentionally or not, showed off the curves of her pert little ass and hips. She had on a short-sleeved yellow blouse, her back turned to me again at the sink. Maria was wearing her hair pulled back into a cute Pinay topknot, wisps of black locks framing her neck and face.

I was possessive and bold as I stepped behind her, gently pinning our maid against the sink as I pushed up against her, my big, hard cock insistent as I ground it against her buttock and hip, my arms sliding over her ribs. She gasped quietly as she nearly dropped her plate and soapy sponge. I heard her make a sound of protest, but she stopped when my mouth went over her neck. Maria arched it quietly, shivering as I ground into her, hard. I dared to snake a hand upwards to crush one of her breasts - it was supple, soft and free against the fabric, nipple instantly hardening in my palm - Maria wasn't wearing a bra again today for me, despite the cold act she'd tried to pull last night. I could feel her struggle meekly as she tried to squirm away, but I turned her resisting body towards me, pressing my mouth over her tightly-closed dark lips. My Pinay's painted eyes were wide with horror at what I was doing - I could see she'd put on make-up again.

Maria put down the plate with a clink and pushed against my chest, silently outraged and shocked at what I was doing with my parents just in the next room, able to walk in on us at any time.

"Not now, you school, please!" Maria hissed, glancing at the door fearfully. She looked back at me, guiltily, helplessly. "After...after..."

"You promise?" I frowned, starting to move in again.

"Yes! I pro-mise!" Maria pleaded with that screwed-up expression, only daring to raise her voice a little louder, putting a hand on my chest to fend me off.

I smiled and looked at her darkly, lustily, before I left, giving her ass a passing, possessive grope. When I looked back, I could see her watching me from the sink, a deep Filipina frown on her pouting lips, eyes sultry and hot. It felt angry and shameful, but sexually charged too.

At this point Maria knew I wasn't giving up.

I'd taken a huge fucking risk, and as I hurried through the dining area, past my squabbling parents, I was filled with a quiet thrill. Today was the day.

I somehow survived through my morning classes, doodling Quake monsters and explosions, then tits, mostly Maria's. I couldn't believe how sexy they were on her slender body. I daydreamed about her, about her brown skin and gorgeous face, her wanton cunt and lusty moans. I was in a daze right through lunch and into the afternoon, watching the second hand make its painfully-slow rounds on the classroom clock. It was like the night before Christmas, and I couldn't pay attention worth shit. I got called on in class but didn't have an answer more than a dumbass stare and an apology, earning me the teacher's scorn and the snickers of some of my classmates. I didn't give a shit. For the first time since I came to Thailand I didn't feel like a loser.

I practically jumped off the school van as it pulled up to my house, working my key through the gate that surrounded our tree-filled yard to bound up to the front door. I shrugged off my bag, my cock swollen and hard, an obvious, obscene bulge against my pants. I stalked through the first floor to find Maria, and when I couldn't, went up the stairs. I found her in the hall, mopping the hardwood floor. When she saw me she stopped, looking at me demurely. There was still some reticence there, but timid acceptance too. My little Filipina bitch put the mop back into its bucket and obediently padded after me as I went to my room, eyes on the floor.

I closed the door behind her, locking it - locking her in with me.

Maria stood there nervously, stiffly, hands at her sides. I could see her nipples straining again against her blouse. I moved to her again, slowly, methodically, grinding our groins together as I put my hands on her back and glided them down to hold her ass, pulling her into me. She looked up at me silently, meekly as I leaned down to kiss her, loving the feel of her slinky body and big breasts crushed against my chest. She smelled a little like sweat from the day's work, but mostly a hint of shampoo and hot female skin.

Maria was more receptive this time, kissing back coyly, then a little more deeply, eyes looking off to the side at first, but then back on mine as my hands moved up her back, taking her blouse with it. I lifted the shirt up over her head, exposing her brown shoulders, back, and lovely breasts. I ravaged her tenderly, my bitch kissing back timidly, unsure, as my mouth found hers, then her neck, then her shoulder, feeling her hard nips dig into my torso. Her hands were limply on my sides, then timidly on my arms, then my back, caressing gently as she became more comfortable with my advances. I broke a series of deep kisses with a string of saliva, her panting lightly as I pulled my shirt off. Maria stared at my trim, thinly muscled torso with the first sign of open sexual hunger I'd seen from her, a quiet little smile coming to her lips, contentment in her slanted eyes at the condition of my teenage body.

Mashing Maria's warm bare breasts into my naked torso was heaven as I locked lips with her again, the contrast of her tan skin on my white so different, so exotic, so sexy. She was grinding back on me now with her hips, rubbing her breasts and fat, hard nipples against the definition of my chest.

"What are you?" I murmured into her ear after kissing up her neck, eliciting a shiver. Maria's eyes were closed, lip bitten as I asked again.

"What are you?"

"Nn...I you maid," Maria moaned softly into my shoulder, her hands on my ass. "I you little maid..."

"Yeah," I growled, my mind completely taken by lust, my words sex-drunk. "You are. You're mine. You're my woman."

She breathed hot breath into my ear, sounding surprised. "You want me be you wo-maan?"

"Yeah," I grunted, luxuriating in her smell, in her touch and taste. I slid down, hand on one of her proud Filipina tits, tenderly mauling it. I held her second breast while I licked and kissed the nipple, suckling at it in all my lust.

I heard Maria let out one of her shrill, whore-cries as I tended to her breasts, her hands in my hair lovingly.

"I...unn...yess...I be you wo-maan..." my Pinay bitch moaned happily as I licked and kissed and sucked her big Asian tits. "I be Carl wo-maan..." she said hoarsely, shuddering in pleasure before letting out another groan.

"You make me you wo-maan..." my mare whispered wantonly, her thickly accented words turning me on to no end. "I..un...I be..."

Maria was driving me fucking wild.

I kissed down her flat, toned belly as I got on my knees again, worshipping it for its fertility and what it would soon do. Loving it, urging it silently to give me many young. Maria, completely unsuspecting, panted above, enjoying the attention. I unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped, sliding her pants down her hips. My nostrils were filled with the musky smell of her ripe pussy, dripping and bare as I pulled her jeans slowly down to her knees.

"Good girl," I said quietly, pleased with her that she'd done as I asked and worn no panties today. I gave her sopping, eager cunt a deep kiss, lapping my tongue over it once, then twice, sucking on her clit, my hands on her thighs. Maria squealed with unrestrained pleasure, pushing my face into her demanding Pinay pussy. She loved this.

"I you good..mnnah! Good girl...I you good girl, Carl..."

I stopped and looked up, seeing her staring back at me whorishly, a needy expression crossing her pretty Filipina face as she started making a soft whining noise for me to continue.

"What am I? Huh?" I smiled lazily, before I dove back in.

"Aaunn!" Maria screamed lightly in pleasure, grunting softly with each breath as I continued my assault. I lapped deep and fast, pushing my tongue into her hot, steaming folds, fucking her with my mouth.

"You...you my maan..." Maria managed. "You my maan...you my boy-friend..." she babbled lustily. "Pleaaase...I want you be my boy-friend..." she mewled, before trailing off into whimpering Tagolog.

"Ahhumm...ang sarrrrap."

She was so sexy, so dumb, so naive and pathetic, but so unbelievably hot. She wanted me to be her boyfriend? Was that what it would take to make taking advantage of her as our family maid ok? I attacked her clit, devouring her cunt as she squirmed and cried out above.

"Yeah, I'm your boyfriend now," I growled, giving her another deep, possessive lick. It was stupid as hell, but the bitch wanted to hear it. "And you're my girlfriend."

Before I knew it, Maria was cumming, trembling and shaking as her eyes rolled back and she crumpled against me, holding my head for support.

My Filipina slut was panting hard, sweating even when she came back to Earth, limbs shaking. She went to sit on my bed, stepping out of her jeans to lay back on it completely, a happy, naked mess. With a lazy smile, Maria draped an arm down between her legs, knowing I was watching, fingers sliding into her dripping oriental cunt. The smell of my woman's pussy was heavy in the air, clouding my brain with sex. She smiled up at me, biting her bottom lip invitingly, playfully propping her head up on an elbow.

"Mmm...you so good me, make my pussiee so heppy..."

Maria seemed relaxed around me now, accepting this. Wanting it even. Maybe she had the whole time, just thought it was wrong. Maybe all she needed was to know I wanted to be her boyfriend, as retarded and childish as that was. But I didn't care. We were going to fuck, finally.

As I undid my pants, Maria licked her pillowy Pinay lips lasciviously, watching me intently with her dark slanted eyes.

I pulled down my khakis down to my thighs and my monstrous cock sprang free, bobbing as it stood huge and erect before my needy Filipina mare. It throbbed, pulsing for her, the head shiny and wet with pre. The thick, fat vein on the side of my shaft was bloated, my mushroom head big and proud. My dick felt like it had swollen even bigger than it had ever been, gaining another inch in my lust for the female that lay before me. My cock felt harder than steel, strong and ready.

I saw Maria's fingers plunge in and out of her cunt more rapidly as she stared at my big dick, mouth opening and shutting in animalistic pleasure, tongue running over the roof of her mouth, then sticking out lewdly - I know she was thinking about tasting it.

I stepped to her on the bed and she slowly sat up, removing her brown, cream-covered fingers from her cunt. Maria got up on her knees, smiling wryly, seductively at me as she reached out to touch it, stroking her thin brown fingers over its length.

She looked at it with that same wantonness, taking both hands to touch it, measuring its length and girth. Maria suddenly covered her mouth and gave out an disbelieving laugh, waving her hand in front of her mouth like she'd eaten something incredibly spicy.

"Oh gott! Carl, you cock so beeg, so beeg!" she licked her lips again impishly and wrapped her vag-slick fingers around my member, starting to pump it as she looked up at me, teasing but also pouting in a way that was deliciously submissive. "It so beeg, abnoy, abnoy!"

I smirked down at her, lids closing with pleasure from her small hand. She was even more of a slut than I'd ever imagined. A gift from the sex gods for all those nights I jacked off alone and all the wasted cum as sacrifice.

Depravio
Depravio
775 Followers