Breeding the Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why you wan give me this?" Maria asked as she stroked my cock. "This for white giirl, too beeg, too beeg for me." She curled both her small hands around my pale shaft and pumped gently, tilting her head as she admired it greedily, chastising me: "This like horse-diick, fuck make bay-bee."

I groaned in pleasure, my dick throbbing in her hands as I heard my Filipina talk dirty, tapping unwittingly into my deepest fantasy and desire.

"Mm...too beeg..." she murmured lovingly, giving it a long tug with both hands. Maria bit her bottom lip coyly as she looked up at me again needily, starting to pump again, painfully, achingly slowly.

"I suck you, ok?" Maria whispered submissively. "I want taste you, suck my maan beeg diiick."

"Mmyeah good girl Maria, suck my cock," was all I could manage.

Maria closed her eyes as she leaned in and opened her mouth giving my member a stroke before she tenderly engulfed my head with her cocksucking Pinay lips, withdrawing with a slow kiss. She pumped my dick again as her tongue darted out to flick and lick the underside of my cockhead, swallowing it again before working her tongue once more. I watched in absolute bliss, the white and pink of my big cock wrapped up in her luscious dark Pinay lips, being sucked in her tan mouth, cheeks hollowed as she worked so erotic to me. Maria bobbed her head as she suckled and licked my cock, going deeper and deeper, as much as her little mouth could allow. With each suck she stroked my member, coaxing it timidly.

As much as I'd worshipped her breasts and body and cunt, she worshipped my cock with her hands, lips and mouth, moaning softly against my cockflesh. Maria eventually had to hold it in both hands as she pumped and pleasured me. Her dark eyes opened as she watched me for a moment, lifting my cock up to bud the pout of her bottom lip over my head and shaft, groaning lustily at the shamelessness of the act before swallowing my cock again.

Maria slurped and suckled with quiet noises, bringing me closer and closer to a huge climax. It was an effort on my part not to explode everywhere, needing to keep the seed I'd so faithfully built up for her greedy womb. Eventually, my depraved little Pinay got tired, pulling on my cock to lead me onto the bed as she lay down on her side, teasing out the hairband of her top knot to let her long black hair fall over her shoulders. She snuggled her temple into the side of my thigh as I knelt down next to her, legs open for her to lie between. Single-mindedly, my woman began to suck on my cock again, eyes closed in delight. The maid was so wanton, so depraved, so fulfilled by this, her submissive, true whorish nature now so clear. What Maria lacked in technique and experience she more than made up for with enthusiasm.

She pumped me gently, sucking me off as I looked down at my prize Pinay bitch, unable to help myself as my hand slid over her mound to plunge my middle and ring finger into her juicing mare cunt. She let out a desperate moan as she came up for air, free hand urging on my arm to continue. Her thighs began to rub together as I fucked her slow and deep with my fingers, each breath coming from her cocksucking mouth a little feminine grunt of lust. She sucked more urgently as her pleasure grew and we fought - her to take my cum, and me to keep it.

I could feel Maria's slick, hot pussy walls ripple and clamp on my digits as she orgasmed gently, body squirming, then lightly shaking. She got up on her hands and knees between my legs, large breasts hanging down, nipples so fat and ripe. Maria was sinuous in her movements, swaying her little rounded heart-shaped ass before she arched forwards, dragging her breasts over the bed to swallow my cock as deep as she could, letting out little female animal grunts of pleasure between slurps as her head went up and down, long black hair making my naked oriental bitch seem incredibly exotic, primitive almost.

"I wan you horse-diick," Maria moaned as she gasped for air, looking up at me with absolute lust. She turned around to lay down on her back, face underneath my large hanging dick, reaching up to grip it again. "I wan drink you seed."

That pushed me over the edge. As my Pinay slut lifted her chin and sucked me into her mouth again, I grit my teeth and let out a loud cry, feeling my balls tighten and my cock grow in her hands. I exploded in Maria's mouth, cumming over and over again, the mind-blowing orgasm making me see stars. I felt her greedily swallowing what she could, milking my powerful organ, but there was too much for Maria to take it all. Gagging lightly, she had to let my cock pop free, thick white creamy cum running down her chin. My dick kept shooting seed, spraying thick ropes over my woman's slender neck, full breasts and belly. Marking her as mine.

Maria lay there languidly, mouth open to try and catch a long, oozing sticky strand of cum from my cock with her tongue. She swallowed it eagerly, one hand idly massaging the spunk on her chest into her breasts. I had to lay back, catch my breath, as Maria got up, pouting; catlike in her obvious pleasure.

"You diick too strong, Carl, so dirtee!" Maria both chastised and enthused, sliding a hand over her stomach and then breast, sucking on the cum that she scooped off. She leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"I need work now, clean house, make dinner for you and Sir-Madaam."

She gathered up her clothes, practically purring at me. "You take rest, do home-work, then, tonight, we do."

I lay back as Maria left my room reeking of sex. I couldn't believe what just happened. Shit never worked out for me with women, but now, what, my family's hot maid was now my bitch? My girlfriend? I smiled and closed my eyes, thinking of the sex to come. After today, I ached to impregnate her, to make her gravid with my babies. I wanted her to be my broodmare more than anything.

And I had to admit, as dumb as she was, Maria was kind of sweet - trying to get me to do my homework. I looked over at my neglected desk and shrugged.

Yeah, what the hell.

****

That evening we had tacos for dinner, the one Western-style dish Maria knew how to make really well. She knew they were my favorite, and she'd slaved over the stove and gone out special to buy the flour and ingredients to make everything by hand. Dinner was family style, with spicy ground beef, grated cheese, tomatoes, shredded lettuce and salsa all ready to go around a plate of covered tortillas.

After we were all at the table, Maria served me first. She'd showered and had on her yellow blouse again, hair pulled back in her usual work ponytail. My Filipina gave me a sultry look the whole time, sharing a secret smile when she didn't think my parents were looking. I smiled slyly back, knowing that right now a generous amount of my seed was in her stomach.

"Maria, what's this?" Mother inquired coldly, bitchily at the fare that had been set before us. "Tonight is red snapper. It's on the schedule I gave you. Warm tomato salad and snah-per," she enunciated condescendingly, as if talking to a child who had no grasp of English - like Mother always did with Maria. "Do you not understand? What were you doing all day anyway, if not going out to buy dinner, like I asked you? Our bathroom wasn't cleaned, did you know that? Do you not want us to have a clean bathroom, Maria? Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"S-sorry Mad-aam," Maria stuttered fearfully as she bowed her head. "I solly, not know -"

"I asked her Mom," I cut in, staring, not liking the way she was treating my woman. "Chill out."

"Oh, well aren't you in charge of the house now," Mother said flippantly, frowning coolly at Maria while my father ignored the entire exchange, deep in his Palm Pilot. "You don't work for him, you work for us, do-you-understand? There are plenty of other maids who are just dying to work in a house like this, for cheaper, and don't waste time looking pretty!"

"I like Maria," I said, a hard edge to my voice. "Don't you like her too, Dad?"

"Yeah, she's fine," my father said, noncommittally, like Maria wasn't even in the same room. "I like tacos. Let's just have dinner, Ruth."

My mother huffed, settling back into her seat and refusing to eat as Maria escaped back into the kitchen, giving me a worried but grateful look.

Mother was pissed. As soon as I excused myself to go to my room, she started arguing with my father again. I loitered around the corner to listen - most of it how my mother thought I was being a little shit and how I was an embarrassment, but especially that running the house was her job.

That night the monsoon kicked up, lashing rain at the windows and whipping the mango trees outside to bend and groan in the wind. The power, as expected, got knocked out about an hour into the deluge, plunging the household into a sweltering darkness. You'd think the rain would make it cooler, but no dice. Humidity was in the triple digits and rising inside. We had flashlights and candles to break out but my mother just started swearing about the fucking country and went up to bed, my father following dutifully after her.

I went to my room to lay on my bed like I had when this first started, idly stroking my big, rock-hard naked cock and thinking about my mare. She was probably getting ready for me now. The anticipation was killing me as the storm intensified outside, howling and whistling as lightning lit up the neighborhood and gave way to dark, echoing thunder and frightened barking dogs.

I waited as long as humanly possible, absolutely unable to get the incredibly erotic images of Maria sucking me off out of my head. Swallowing my seed so greedily. I was trembling with excitement at the thought of consummating with my female and finally breeding her like she so needed to be. I alternated between jacking it and reading comics by flashlight, giving in to the overpowering need to relieve my sexual need but not allowing release. I needed to save up everything I had left for her womb.

I thumbed the bluish glow of my Casio light: 11:34 PM. Close enough. I stole out of my room, quiet as I could, wearing my boxers in case my parents were somehow still awake. I went down the hall, up to their room, and put my ear to the closed door - I could hear my father snoring like a freaking bulldozer. Good sign. After years of marriage, my mother was pretty much deaf when she slept next to him, so chances were she was out too.

My heart leapt in my chest, pumping blood to my cock as I crept towards the stairs and down to my waiting bitch below. My growing dick slapped at my thigh, already protruding out through one of the boxer legs. When I stood before Maria's room, I could see the door was cracked slightly open, a warm, dim orange light glowing from within. I smiled and stepped out of my boxers, letting my cock spring free to swing low and heavy and hard. I wet my lips, took a breath, and silently pushed the door inwards.

Maria was standing there waiting for me, ready and naked in the dark, her slinky, curvy slut body covered in a light sheen of sweat in the heat of the stifling Thai night. Her black hair was loose and free around her shoulders, big Asian breasts rising and falling with her eager breath, long plump nipples hard and jutting proudly. Maria was lit in the low light of four or five candles, each placed around her cramped little room. My woman was staring at me with hot, dark slanted oriental eyes full of need and wordless female desire. I could smell her enticing pussy musk waft from inside, thick above the other everyday scents of the woman's bedroom. I knew then that Maria had been fucking herself while she waited for her new man to come take her - just as impatient as I was. Her eyes roamed over my body, drawn once again to my huge, turgid cock, pulsing and growing harder and larger with each beat of my heart as I drank in the sight of Maria's sexy body and the scent of her needy cunt.

My nostrils flared and I stepped silently to her, my cock leading the way. My engorged mushroom head pressed up against Maria's belly as our bodies crushed together, my heavy ball sack at the slick entrance to her womanhood. I felt her breasts mash gratefully into my chest as our sweaty flesh joined, her hands resting on my shoulders. We shared an illicit, hungry kiss, my Pinay moaning gently as I pushed my tongue into her mouth, lashing against her timid one. It was a long kiss that affirmed our mutual lust, sealed against the rumbling of distant thunder and lashing rain. My dick smeared precum possessively across my fertile bitch's warm belly, then trailed down her navel as Maria stepped away. She lay on her bed on her back, staring up at me and my engorged member intently, bottom lip bit in anticipation.

I closed the door behind me and latched it before turning back to my waiting mare. She lay there with one hand behind her head, the other absentmindedly caressing a full, ripe breast. She was on top of that same cheap pink floral print bedding, the kind you saw hanging to dry outside poor Thai homes lining the street or in whore houses. It felt dirty. Appropriate. As I stepped around her small bed, Maria opened her slender legs slowly, enticingly, invitingly - offering me her sopping Filipina pussy, glistening in the low light.

I got up on the bed between her legs and ran my hands over her knees and thighs, pushing them gently open further. I gripped the base of my shaft and lined up my giant white cock with her dripping brown Pinay cunt lips, my flared pink head obscenely large in comparison. I saw Maria watching trustingly, wantonly. As I slid my head back and forth over her slit, preparing to take her, my woman's head lifted back, tongue tracing her lips. She whined in need, bucking her hips weakly against my cock, coating her wetness over my head as her pussy folds kissed my tip, pulsing like they were trying to suck me inside.

I pushed forwards into my maid's unbelievably hot velvety depths with a low grunt of exertion and male lust, piercing and stretching her around my huge invading member in one rough stroke. Maria threw her head back and screamed in pleasure and pain as she was taken, grabbing at my wrist feebly as her slanted eyes bulged at my size. I only managed to get in about four inches before I met resistance from her little Asian pussy, walls genetically designed to take tiny Filipino pricks, not something this big. I was impressed she could fit this much of me so soon, probably owing to how fantastically wet she was. Maria cried out again, spasming and trembling as she came gently on my cock, pussy constricting around my length, milking me with weak little ripples and juicing around my shaft.

"AAaauun! Too beeg, Carl..unn...too beeg...you slow...slowly..." she whimpered.

I ignored her and began to push forwards into the Pinay's wanton depths, drawing out a long moan as I felt her cunt stretch and slowly, painfully accommodate me. I pushed in deeper and deeper, inch by inch, hearing my woman wail in whorish bliss as I claimed her and ruined her pussy for any lesser man, spearing my cock up to the hilt. I felt a plug at the end of the tunnel - her cervix - my cockhead snug and wedged heavily against it. I let out a deep groan as I luxuriated in the feel of my new mare. I could die for that feeling, the first time you fill a female. It was heaven without a condom - there was so much more sensation. I could feel all of her, every inch of slick, grasping, greedy Filipina pussy. Maria's cunt was viselike around my huge cock, her fingers digging into my arm, back arched, mouth frozen in a silent scream.

I looked down to see her brown Filipina village cunt stretched in an obscene ring around my giant white cock between our legs and felt superior; powerful. Like an alpha male. I luxuriated in the feeling for only a moment longer before I pulled back out, watching her pussy lips cling and distend as they sucked on my cock, staining it with pearly girl cum, eliciting another long moan from my woman beneath me.

"Unnnnnnnnnnn...!"

I gripped her hips began to fuck Maria in earnest, pistoning my big dick in and out of her sopping, hungry Asian cunt as her tight walls slowly surrendered to accommodated me, molding to my size and shape. My bitch's large breasts undulated as she squirmed in pleasure beneath me, teeth clenched, breath caught in her throat at my strength and potency. When the air came back, Maria gasped out in deep animal moans, clinging to me as I fucked her deeply, my huge member filling every inch of her needy Pinay cunt, each stroke bottoming out to batter at her cervix.

My mare bit down on her lip as she struggled with the unbelievable pleasure I was giving her and the delicious pain of adapting to my giant, probing cock, breaking her in and making her mine and mine alone - she'd been fucked before, and there was no hymen, but with all the resistance it was like I was taking her virginity a second time.

As her pussy finally loosened and relaxed enough for me to truly begin fucking her hard and fast and deep, the wanton oriental whore in Maria took over. She clawed at my back, biting at the air with closed eyes, panting and mewling and moaning as she pulled me down to crush our heaving, sweaty bodies together, her rock-hard nipples digging into my chest. My woman cried out over my shoulder as I grunted deep with each thrust, the lewd squish of our groins and slapping of my heavy ball sack against her cunt and ass now as constant as the rain outside.

Maria began to fuck me back, bucking her hips with little needy sounds between her cries of ecstasy, my mouth covering her cocksucking Pinay lips. We kissed, tongues dueling as we entwined in the storm. Our lips locked again and again, breaking only so that I could nip her neck and travel down her sweat-glistening chest, my hands moving up to grip her rolling breasts, head leaning in to suckle at a fat brown tit.

I bred her like I should have bred her that first night, fucking my mare as hard as I could, pounding her into her maid's bed. Maria took it all and wanted more, proof positive that she truly was destined to be my bitch, my little oriental broodmare.

Maria's shrill screams of pleasure in the night gave way to whiney Tagalog babbling, then deep slutty moans, then labored panting as she wrapped her slender legs around me. Eventually it was all too much for her and she came, hard. My woman's eyes rolled back up into her head as her body arched and quaked like it was a conducting lightning, head thrown back with her long black hair a sexy mess around her shoulders. I could feel her Filipina cunt clamp down on my huge white cock and start to milk it, hungry for my seed. Maria let out a shaking breath of absolute pleasure as she lay there cumming. I kept pounding her as she lay there insensate, slowing my pace - I was in no hurry, and wanted this to last as long as possible.

I leaned back up onto my knees so I could take in Maria's sexy body again, lithe brown flesh glistening with sweat. I saw her look up at me through lowered lids, totally subservient, loyal, stupid village girl love and feral lust in her slanted eyes.

I slowly, agonizingly pulled out, feeling Maria's cunt cling along my cock, reluctantly letting me free. My maid looked up at me dreamily, questioningly until I gripped her hips and began to turn her over. She obliged obediently, eagerly as I gave her rump a little swat.

My Filipina mare presented her ass and dripping, well-used cunt to me, arching to raise it high as she got on her hands and knees. My cock pulsed as I saw her big ripe Pinay tits hanging beneath her. God, her entire body was like pure sex. Maria bit her bottom lip again as I gripped her hips dominantly and let her feel my naked, throbbing length sliding up the cleft of her brown ass as I moved in.