Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heather26
Heather26
2,090 Followers

'So what do you think I should do?' she asked me.

'It's your decision at the end. If you want to wait, you can make a decision when you're in heat. It'll be clearer what you want, then.'

She shook her head. 'No, I know what I want. I want to be bred. I want to be a mature hucow like you.'

Hayley clapped her hands together. 'Awesome! Trust me, you'll love it.'

Chloe laughed as her eyes fell back to me. 'If only mum and dad could see us now. Their two little girls now hucows, one already bred and planning the breeding of the other.'

'Now you see why I put off telling them about me for so long.

She gave me a smile. 'So, what now? What should I do about finding a bull to breed me?'

'Don't you worry about that,' I said. 'I have a bull planned for your first time. He'll breed you well.'

~

It was finally here. Chloe's breeding day. I was so excited for it, probably more so than she was. I had kept an eye on her over the last few days, watching for the signs. Finally, she went into heat marking that she was ready to be bred.

I knocked on her door early the next morning. I heard her practically sprint to the door and it flew open before me. The poor thing, she looked like she needed this badly. I could still remember how I felt during my first heat. Her pussy lips were swollen and bright red, as if she had been up all night masturbating.

'Please tell me you found a bull for me,' she pleaded.

'I have,' I said smilingly, leading her back inside to her bed. 'I know he's very good at breeding first time hucows. Mainly because he bred me.'

Mark stepped in behind me as Chloe's eyes widened.

'You want Mark to breed me?' she asked.

I nodded. 'He's always thought you were cute, and this way our calves can be half siblings.'

She eyed Mark up and down until a nervous smile slowly spread across her face. His massive balls hanging between his legs, his erect bull cock waiting to spear into her hot pussy.

'Well, I can't say I never thought about him in that way either,' she said, crawling onto the bed and presenting her swollen pussy to him. 'Come on big guy, I need you.'

Mark joined her on the bed. He lined himself up behind her before thrusting deep into her. Inch after inch of his large cock sinking between her swollen lips. She moaned as he bottomed out inside her, turning her head to look back at me.

'What abou- ohhh. What about you? Oh god!'

'I brought someone for myself, too,' I said, walking to the door and pulling Ethan in from outside. He was already hard and ready for me.

I got down onto all fours on the floor and waited as Ethan knelt behind me.

'I can't- mmm. I can't wait- oh- to have a pregnant belly like yours,' Chloe gasped between Mark's thrusts.

Ethan ran his hand down over my belly before finding my clit. I gasped as he began to rub it.

'It does look good on a hucow,' he said, pushing the head of his cock into me. I hadn't realised how wet I was. He slid straight in, every last thick inch. Stretching me to take all of him. He pulled back and thrust in hard, his balls swinging through and slapping against my clit, sending a wave of pleasure throughout me. I hadn't let Ethan mate with me as much as I would like these past few weeks. It was never enough.

As he continued to crash into me with each thrust I watched Chloe. Her mouth was agape and her eyes closed. Mark doing wonderful things to her with each thrust. Her heat was sending her higher than she could imagine. Her udders bounced beneath her with each thrust. Little sprays of milk leaking out with each swing. She must have been so horny she forgot to milk herself this morning.

As I watched her she opened her eyes and gazed back at me. A dreamy expression on her face. Her eyes trailed up and down my body. I followed her gaze and looked at myself. My udders bounced beneath me with each thrust like hers, my pregnant belly the only buffer on the down swing. I couldn't see it behind my belly, but I imagined she could see my bull ring piercing jingle with each slap from Ethan's powerful balls.

I laid my head down against the carpet, as Ethan's constant thrusting sent wave after wave of pleasure through me. He was in control of me for now, just like Chloe was under Mark's control. Once a bull mounted you, there was no stopping him. My rump was Ethan's.

Chloe moaned and squealed as Mark thrust into her again and again. Her pussy was so stretched around his big bull cock. Her first bull cock.

Mark's pace quickened until finally he grabbed her roughly by the hips and pulled her toward him, spearing her on his cock. She let out a great moan as she shot spurt after spurt into her fertile womb. His cum overflowed her pussy, leaking down her leg onto her bed in rivulets.

Watching Mark breed my sister sent me over the edge as my own orgasm washed over me. I moaned into the carpet as every nerve in me shot to attention and cascaded into delight. Ethan reached his end, filling me with his cum. Spurt after spurt splashed against my insides as I began to overflow Like Chloe.

Ethan pulled out of me as I caught my breath, a river of cum following him. It leaked out of me as I sat up and turned around, taking his cock in my mouth and licking him clean of our mixed juices. I struggled to fit all of his large bull cock inside my mouth as I sucked him deeply, licking up every last drop of cum and swallowing it whole. I pulled his cock from my mouth and let my tongue dance around its head, watching the expressions I elicited from him. One last small bead of cum leaked from his cock and I licked it up greedily.

'Good?' I asked him

'Amazing,' he whispered back.

I let go of his deflating cock and stroked my hand across my pregnant belly as I watched Mark and Chloe. They still sat in the same spot, connected at the hips.

'You keep her plugged up tightly, all right,' I told Mark. 'I don't want any leaking out of her.'

Mark rubbed his hand over her rump. 'Don't worry, I'll make sure she's bred well.'

Chloe just gazed at me with the same dreamy expression from before. She was in heaven.

~

Three months had passed since Chloe's breeding. I was getting close to my delivery date, my belly now even larger than before.

'You're vitals look good,' the doctor told me. 'Keep coming back daily over these next few weeks so I can keep an eye on you.'

'Will do,' I said, 'cya Dr Hadley.'

I stepped out of the same doctor's office where I had received my injections almost a year ago and headed for the lift. It was noon and close to my next milking time. I was beginning to feel the pressure in my udders as they grew firmer and my teats more sensitive. Lunch could wait until after I had been milked.

The lift arrived at my floor and the doors opened. I stepped inside only to be greeted by a startling sight.

'Oh... hi, Chloe,' I said, seeing my sister bent over against the lift wall with a bull thrusting into her. Her small three month pregnant bump adding a nice curve to her figure.

She looked over her shoulder at me, a smile spreading across her face at my arrival.

'Jess! Hi!'

'Hey Jess,' the bull huffed between thrusts. 'You're looking great.'

I knew the bull, he had mounted me a few times during the past few months. Every time had been wonderful; he was very good at what he did. There was no doubt that Chloe was very much enjoying his talent right now, but still...

'Really? In the lift?'

She moaned deeply as the bull changed his tempo. 'I didn't plan on it, it just kind of- oh - happened.'

'Uh huh,' I said leaning against the opposite wall to watch my sister mating. 'How did it just happen then?'

'Uh...' she said, her breathes coming out in short bursts under his thrusts. 'We both got into the lift... and he kinda got a boner checking me out...'

'And you didn't think to take it to your room? How long have you been riding the lift?'

'A few floors, and I don't know-ohhh. Heat of the moment thing, you know.'

It always seemed to be a heat of the moment thing with her. She was really enjoying the freedom to mate wherever, whenever and with whoever she pleased. I'll admit I wasn't much better, it's hard to resist a bull's cock that's waiting just for you, but there are limits.

Her moans got quicker as the bull made a few more quick thrusts and emptied his massive balls deep inside her. I rubbed my thighs together trying to hide my excitement at the sight.

The two finally calmed down and he withdrew his cock from her with a wet splat. The doors opened and the bull said a quick goodbye and got off. As the doors closed once more Chloe stood upright, his cum leaking out of her and running down her thighs.

'Had fun?' I teased.

She poked her tongue out at me, her cheeks still flushed from the mating. 'Yes, thank you, my sister the prude.'

I snorted. 'Oh please, look at me.' I ran my hand over my large belly. 'So prudish I've been bred like an animal in heat and in the last twenty-four hours I've had both Mark and Ethan mount me. I just don't do it in lifts.'

'When I first came here we watched a hucow and a bull mate on the lawn in the gardens. I thought this was a place of free mating.'

'Oh, I can't tell you what to do, just... don't mate in the lifts. People use them.' I eyed the small puddle of cum that had collected by her ankle. Her legs still slick with it.

'Fine then,' she pouted. 'Did you give mum and dad a call yet?'

I bit my lip as the doors to our floor opened and we stepped out.

'Not yet...'

'Well hurry up and do so. It'll be worse to tell them everything after you've had your calf and are bred with the second one.'

'I know, I know. It's just, telling them now isn't much better either.'

We reached her door and she stopped by it.

'I'm sure you'll know what to say when you pick up the phone. They'll probably just be happy to hear from you.'

'Well I'm only half the problem. What do I tell them about you?'

A devilish grin spread across her face as she scooped up some cum as it slowly slid down her inner thigh. 'Tell them that their sweet innocent girl is a bred hucow slut, and I'm loving every minute of it.'

Heather26
Heather26
2,090 Followers