Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as his rough fingers traced lines over it. 'So much better than it ever did.'

'I still can't believe how much you've changed,' he said. 'Your new body is amazing.'

A smile spread across my face. I was proud of my body. It was an incredible feeling to have my udders constantly producing milk and the changes within me made sex so much better than I could have ever imagined.

'So why did you come here to see me?' he asked.

'I wanted you to see me as I am now,' I said. 'To see how I have changed from that girl you once knew.'

'Well I like the new you,' he said, taking my teat and placing it in his mouth. He sucked on it, sending tingles up my udder as my milk flowed into his mouth.

'Tastes even better from the source,' he said.

*

The sun was still high in the sky as I made my way back from the forest. I left a small trail of cum behind me as little droplets dripped from between my lips with each step.

I wasn't sure what I had hoped to achieve from my little tryst with Jim, but something was missing. He had liked the new me. He had liked ever part of me, and we had fucked with as much vigour as when we were teenagers. But something was still missing.

Finally Jess and Mark's car came back into view and I made my way towards where I could see their two bodies lying in the grass. As I approached I found them sleeping, Mark's large deflated cock still firmly inside her and a pool of cum leaking out around it.

It looked nice. A dreamy smile lingered on Jess's face. That post mating feeling of being so full of a bull's cum. It overflowing at the slightest movement.

'Hey, you two. Get up,' I called.

Their eyes blinked open as they looked around bewildered.

'How long were we asleep?' Jess asked.

'I don't know. Maybe an hour,' I replied, kneeling down in the soft grass.

Jess wiggled off Mark's cock and stretched before feeling her udders.

'What do you say to having lunch back at the Dairy Farm rather than here? I need to be milked soon.'

'Oh, do you?' Mark said with a devilish grin, grabbing one of her teats and squeezing. Milk squirted out all over her lap.

'Stop that,' she said, slapping his hand away. 'You'll waste it.'

'Are you trying for a record or something?'

'Hey, I have to feed a calf and keep up with my production. Every drop of my milk is precious.'

'Okay, Okay,' Mark chuckled, standing up. 'Well let's get going then.'

'Wait,' I said, sitting up on my knees. I had thought at the time that Jim had satisfied me enough, but watching Mark's bull cock sway between his legs as he stood up brought the need right back to the forefront of my mind. I needed that feeling of a thick bull cock stretching my insides. That's what I was missing. To feel the full pleasure of being a hucow.

I turned around and got on all fours, presenting my round rump to him and looking back over my shoulder.

'Before we leave, can you mount me?' I begged. 'I really need it.'

Mark looked between me and Jess, his cock slowly growing hard at my proposition.

'Fine,' Jess said, massaging her udders. 'But be quick.'

Mark wasted no time lining up behind me and plunging his bull cock into my wanting depths. I let out a content sigh, lowering my face down into the soft grass as he settled into a rhythm working my rump. Nothing else could quite satisfy me like a bull's cock. This was all I ever wanted for the rest of my life.

'I'll be waiting in the car until you two are finished,' Jess said. 'Don't take too long or I'll have to milk myself into a bottle.'

I didn't reply. I was too far lost to a world of desire.