Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned down a hallway pointing toward the bathrooms, watching the doors as I passed. Male, female, disabled, ah, here it is. Hucow.

I stepped into a warmly lit room, locking the door behind me. I placed my briefcase on the floor and hung my suit jacket up on the coat rack in the corner. I began unbuttoning my blouse until finally I undid the last button and pulled it off, releasing my udders from their confines. I carefully hung the blouse up on the coat rack, too, before bringing my hands to my teats.

They were sore from being squished into that blouse all day. I ran my fingers along their length. So long ago they had once been tiny nipples, now long, fat teats.

I strode to the corner of the room, my heels echoing around the small room. I picked up one of the metal milk churns and carried it over to the milking table in the middle of the room. I knelt down and fed the pipes from the machine into the churn. Good, it was ready, and so was I.

I hopped onto the table, and attempted to lower my udders into the suction cups. However, as I did, I discovered an issue. I stood back up off the table and played around with the levers until the middle section of the table lowered down.

Much better, I thought, getting back on and lowering my udders into the cups, this time my eight month pregnant belly had room beneath me as I lay down.

I flicked on the switch and the machine came to life, pulling on my teats in rhythmic tugs. I let out a moan as I felt the milk squirt out through my teats. It was always such a heavenly feeling. My milk splashed loudly as it poured into the churn beneath before beginning to fill up.

My clit rubbed against my skirt as the machine pulled on my teats. I lifted my hips and hiked my tight skirt up, working it over my wide hips until it was bunched up under my pregnant belly. The air of the room tickled my bare, wet pussy. I never wore panties anymore, not even when I dressed up for court.

With my clit free, I began grinding it into the padded table, delighting as every nerve in it was stimulated from the contact.

As my hips grinded into the table, my hand fell to my pregnant belly, running over its firm shape. My little calf grew inside, already growing so big. I had already been bred with seven calves before. This would be my eighth. I loved every minute of it. Being pumped with so much seed from a bull. Falling pregnant was an inevitability with the virility of the bulls. Then his calf would grow inside me, my belly slowly growing, supporting a new life. Until finally I gave birth, giving him a healthy calf in return for how well he bred me. Then I would go into heat again and be bred once more. Sometimes by the same bull, sometimes by a different one.

Even Alex had bred me. A few years into my time as a hucow I visited him again. It took some convincing, but I eventually sold him on life as a bull. He got his injections, his cock growing so large and thick. His balls becoming so massive, hardening to a leathery texture. I was so excited for him, and so eager to try his new cock. I let him breed me. It seemed only fair given that he had taken care of me during my first heat. He sired a beautiful daughter in me and mounted me many times throughout my pregnancy. After, too. In fact, at times I couldn't keep him off me. Maybe that was his plan, to keep mounting me in the hopes that I was in heat when he did. If so he succeeded. My eighth calf would be out second together. I couldn't be happier at the thought.

And to think, there was a time when I wouldn't go a day without birth control. When my greatest fear was falling pregnant. If I knew then what I know now, I never would have bothered. Being bred was the life for me. It was what my body was designed for. I couldn't imagine having an empty womb ever again.

I suppose my fears of falling pregnant back then were due to the worry that I would ruin my career. I made sure that it didn't. I kept going to uni, scheduling my classes around my milking schedule. Writing essays in between being bred by the bulls. I somehow managed to pass one of my classes without even using the textbook, after having to throw it away due to a bull cumming on it. I ended up graduating with flying colours, accepting my diploma with a large pregnant belly sticking out beneath my udders.

When I pictured myself as a lawyer, I never imagined it anything like this. But I wouldn't change a thing. It was perfect.

My udders ran dry and I turned the machine off. I sat up, massaging around my teats. The milk churn was completely full, small drips of milk still leaking from the pipes and splashing into the white liquid.

My heels touched the floor and I stood up on shaky feet. I walked over to the shelf and grabbed a lid for the churn. I screwed it on tight and pulled it out from under the machine. I would have to come back and collect that before leaving this afternoon. The Dairy Farm would take it from me and process it.

I pulled my skirt back down over my large rump, smoothing the creases out. I grabbed some paper towels and dried my teats off before pulling my blouse back on. I buttoned it back up, adjusting my udders to make sure they sat comfortably. With it buttoned up, I tucked it into my skirt, over my large belly.

As I pulled my jacket on I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair. Everything looked neat and presentable. No stains from milk or my juices. Time to put on my professional face again.

With one last inspection, I picked up my briefcase and headed back to the courtroom.