Bree's Bestie

Story Info
Bree and BFF Heather are now sharing a bed - and more.
3k words
4.26
12.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

A little over 10 years ago, I joined LITEROTICA for what has been an incredible ride. I would never have anticipated becoming a published author or the fan reaction to my work or the friends I have made here.

In celebration of this - my 500th piece written for the site - I am returning to some of my earliest characters. I hope you will enjoy this, a new, ongoing series. Let me know what you think and thanks to everyone for your long-running support. It has meant a lot to me over these past ten years.

~~BrettJ

*****

Heather Carlson woke from a sound sleep in an instant, panic momentarily surging through her. She had no idea where she was and the bed in which she was sleeping wasn't the one that she was used to. She felt queasy for a minute or so until she glanced over and saw the sleeping form of the young blonde lying beside her and everything came flooding back. Now she remembered where she was and was able to calm down. Everything was fine, everything was right with the world. She picked up her cell phone and checked the time. It was just after 7, time for her to start her day.

She slipped out of bed and put on her robe, careful not to wake Bree. That made her chuckle a little. Bree could have slept through an earthquake, nothing disturbed her slumber. Heather was her polar opposite in that regard, the slightest disturbance caused her to wake up. The only way she could assure she would have a good night's sleep was to take a sleeping pill or ... she smiled at the lusty memory.

Heather checked herself in the mirror before going downstairs to make coffee. She needed caffeine to get going in the morning, especially this early. Bree didn't like coffee first thing in the morning, so there was no sense in making any for her. They had recently purchased a Keurig, so making one cup at a time was no trouble whatsoever. The pretty redhead waited a few minutes, made her coffee and took a deep sip. She sighed with relief as a warmth replaced all of her cares. It had been three months since she had moved in with Bree and she still wasn't as secure as she ought to be.

Heather knew that issue was hers entirely. It wasn't the place she was living because the condo was gorgeous, three huge bedrooms, two bathrooms, lots of living space and a community pool and tennis courts. The grounds were immaculately kept and it was close to everything, shopping, transit, a lovely park, so that was all good.

Heather knew what her issue was; there were no doubts about the issue on her part. It was her relationship with Bree. They had been friends for so long and lovers for such a short time. It meant the world to Heather, sharing her sexuality with her best friend and yet, despite all of that, she wantedmore.

Heather debated on cooking breakfast and decided against it. She toasted a cinnamon-raisin bagel for herself and pondered her life and the events of the day. It was not at all hard for her to define why she wasn't satisfied with the status quo. It was entirely her fault and then again, it wasn't.

Somewhere along the line, in the past year, Heather had gone from loving her best friend to beingin love with the pretty blonde. She wanted some form of commitment from Bree, an assurance that this relationship was going to last.

On the surface, that was patently ridiculous. Heather was not the monogamous type and neither was Bree. Heather loved trying out new sexual partners and kinky adventures. Once she had cast off the yolk of her oppressive, religious zealot father, Bree embraced a similar lifestyle. A perverse little journey had led sexy blonde Bree to the arms - and bed - of her best friend. It was the culmination of Heather's longest-held fantasy. Their Sapphic trysts were so much more than she could have hoped for. Combined with their decades-long friendship, it made the sex so much better and neither of them was able to put a stop to it. Heather had her lovers, Bree had hers, they had theirs - but their best times were when it was just the two of them, declaring their love with words, fingers and all manner of sexy toys.

Heather finished her bagel and put the dishes away. One of the reasons they had moved out of Bree's aunt's place was that Tera was still very much a "party girl" and likely always would be. The same was true of Caroline, Bree's stunning mom. The two women had more than enough money that jobs were only an inconvenience. Both lived the life of unabashed hedonists.

Heather had yet to find a good-paying job and Bree was still working for Gerry, the handsome, older stud who she happened to have a mad crush on. He was the only person in their circle that caused Heather to feel pangs of jealousy. She knew that such emotions were silly and that she had no claim on Bree, yet the emotions were present nonetheless. It wasn't hard to understand the crush - Gerry was everything that Bree said he was, and more. Heather just wanted that part of her lover to herself. Living solely with Bree, she had hoped that Bree would discover similar feelings. If she had, they had gone as-yet unspoken. She knew that Bree cared about her, but with the same depth? It wasn't the right time to broach the subject. Bree was still coming to terms with her new persona and Heather was sure that at times, she didn't know how to vocalize the way that she was feeling.

Gentle arms grabbed her from behind and soft lips kissed her neck. The merest touch of her beloved girlfriend made Heather quiver. "I woke up and you weren't there," Bree said as she nuzzled into Heather's neck. "Come back to bed - I also woke uphorny," she giggled.

"You always wake up horny, you're such aslut!," Heather laughed as Bree tugged her towards the bedroom. She knew that Bree wouldn't take umbrage at her comment, in fact, she would consider it a compliment. Embracing her "inner slut" had been part of Bree's sexual liberation. "Don't you have to, like, be ready for work in an hour?" She questioned her over-eager lover.

"Nope, I have a day off with pay today!" Bree chirped happily as she jumped back in bed and waited for Heather to join her. Bree always got out of bed looking disarrayed while her best friend always looked fresh as a daisy. It was just one of the things Bree adored about Heather and she thought again, she should tell her that sometime.

There were just so many things about Heather that Bree adored and she wished that she was better with words, so that she could express them. She had her father to blame for that, not only had he discouraged her passions, he had stifled her creativity as well. Only now, working with her dear Gerry, had she felt her creative juices flow. Over time, she wanted to become lighter and more carefree, like Heather. Nothing in the world seemed to faze Heather, she went through life with a perpetual smile. It - and Heather's dynamite little body - were the two main reasons Bree wanted her BFF at her side for as long as possible. She knew that someday Heather would find "the one" and they would have to separate, but right now, she greedily wanted as much of the sassy redhead as life would allow. Right now, she looked so delicious that Bree had to have her back in bed so she could devour her and make Heather howl for mercy. She loved the intimacies they shared and how good and natural it felt to her to sleep in Heather's arms.

"It's Wednesday, that's Hump Day, how the heck did you get a day off -with pay?" Heather wanted to know. She saw the lusty look in her girlfriend's eyes as she hung her robe on a hook and rejoined Bree in bed. That look spoke volumes to Heather and never failed to make her melt. She would remain Bree's cumslut for life just for the sake of that look.

"Ihumped the boss yesterday until he couldn't see straight," Bree giggled lecherously. Heather laughed and Bree kissed her sweetly. She loved the chiming sound of Heather's laughter. "Seriously, I gave him a killer blowjob yesterday and God, I was glad when I finally made him cum! That man has endurance, my jaw was aching by the time we finished. Anyway babes, we're not too busy this week, so he told me I could take a day off on the company."

Heather made sure not to show signs of visible jealousy to Bree. She liked Gerry, she liked him a great deal. In another world, she might well have pursued him as well. It was just - soaggravating - because Bree frequently raved about her boss. Heather knew that she was being silly, although she also knew that love never made sense and likely never would. "Okay," Heather thought to herself. "I have a day to spend fooling around with my girl, I can take some time away from my job search. If this horny bitch wants girl-fucking, that's what she's gonna get!"

Two sets of eyes met as Heather pressed her sexy body on top of her girlfriend's. "You may need another day off work by the time I get through with you," Heather smiled.

"Promises, promises ..." Bree started to say and then it turned into "Oh, my fucking GOD!"

Since her discovery of her bi-sexuality, Bree had been with numerous female partners, women who could have quite easily made their living by selling their bodies. Bree loved girl-girl sex, a greater percentage of her lovers were women than men. She loved the fact that women could give you a soft, romantic fuck or go apeshit and dole out a screwing that left her body aching. She loved the various ways women could look in bed and the fact that women were usually good for a long and intense series of orgasms. They didn't just roll over and play dead once the fucking stopped.

Heather - her wonderful, beloved, adored Heather - never failed to impress her. Bree had been with several lovers with vast amounts of experience, women who had been fucking other women since before she or Heather had even blinked into existence. Yet Heather - the sassiest, kinkiest little redheaded bitch in all of creation - got to her in ways that no one else ever did or likely, would. Just a soft kiss from Heather sent Bree trembling and anticipating what was yet to come.

Heather was not exactly playing it "soft" at this particular moment. She was rubbing her pussy against Bree's to achieve an effect, one the French called "frottage". It was not usually a consensual act, but Breemore than consented. Anything her girlfriend did to her usually made her climb the walls, this was no different. She also got exceptionally horny when they "tribbed". Her favorite was to achieve climax was in asixty-nine and she was fairly sure that was her lover's as well.

Heather's hands moved down her lover's back and spine, an act that seldom failed to send chills down Bree's spine. The delicious blonde was very tactile and Heather knew how to use her manicured fingernails to full effect. As ever, when they had the time for slow and erotic lovemaking, the two beauties took their time. They continued to kiss and seek pleasure from each other's mouths. Bree often looked at Heather with her newly-awakened eyes and wondered how she had been able to go on for so long without wanting to kiss and make love to the young beauty. Her deceased father had certainly done a good job in indoctrinating her in his archaic beliefs and now that she was free, she explored her sexuality with full abandon. How couldany creator deny human beings an experience that felt as wonderful as this?

Bree enjoyed having her lover naked and on top of her, her flaming tresses cascading all about. She loved seeing all of Heather in her glory and yet, she was even hotter when Heather dressed up for sex. Heather had a few more years of experience than Bree and lots of sexy outfits she had purchased over the years. One of Bree's favorites was her black corset and black stockings with high heels. Against Heather's beautiful skin, it painted such an erotic picture. Heather was a lovely girl, but dolled up, she took sexy to an entirely new level.

Heather loved having sex with Bree like this, with passion and spontaneity. Still, she wished that she could have taken the time to dress up in something naughty. Lingerie was a passion of hers and it rankled her that she couldn't afford any new pieces as yet. She loved seeing Bree's face light up when she wore a new outfit and her baby never failed to compliment her or make the time she spent doing her hair and makeup worthwhile. Lots of her other lovers could have taken lessons from Bree, as she noticed the smallest details. It was yet another thing that had won Heather's heart.

Heather's tongue was eagerly licking her girlfriend's pussy until she felt herself being pushed away. "No fair!" Bree protested. "I'm the one who took the day off work and you're not letting me taste you! Aren't we equal partners in this relationship?"

"Yes, of course we are," Heather replied. It always made her slightly uncomfortable when her girlfriend called it a "relationship" because she knew that was just a term Bree was using, not the real thing. It was something Heather wanted so very much, but she didn't want to tip over the apple cart. It was better to have something informal like this with Bree rather than run the risk of losing her friendship and their mutual affection.

The two young women made love slowly, languidly and seemingly, on the same page. Bree just allowed herself to drift away on sensual orgasms provided to her by Heather. One of the happiest parts of her life now was no matter what kind of day she had at work, she knew that she could come home to Heather and things would be better. Often before they even had dinner, Heather would strip her down and give her a hot oil massage that made her cum once or twice. She demanded nothing in return for her favors, which was so nice for Bree. Of course, not being selfish as a lover, Breedid take care to make sure Heather got her own form of entertainment. Bree had recently started pole dancing classes and it seemed to drive her roommate wild when Bree danced for her. The newly-liberated Bree loved being on display in some of the tight and sexy outfits she had purchased for the class and even allowed herself to fantasize about entering an amateur strip show. On one occasion when she shared that news with Heather, she thought the adorable redhead's orgasm was going to send her through the roof.

The girls came up for air, their lips numb but their desire still aflame. "Feel up for something different?" Bree asked Heather as she stroked the young beauty's cheek.

"Maybe, what did you have in mind?" Heather snickered. Of course,anything Bree wanted to do would be fine with her. She could have suggested anal and Heather would have succumbed, despite the fact she didn't really care for that. Her body was Bree's for the asking and always would be.

"I got a few new toys when I went shopping with my Aunt Tera last month," Bree said as she licked her lips in delicious anticipation. "I wanted to wait until we had the time to play without being in a rush."

"Since when do weever rush?"

"You know what I mean," Bree sighed. Her friend was her love, but sometimes she could be exasperatingly literal. "I bought a double dildo and a new strap-on," Bree explained. "Fancy taking either one out for a spin?"

"The strap-on," Heather grinned happily. "I can ride you cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and we can play and I can get real deep penetration," she trilled. "I want to feel my baby fucking me and look at you while you're doing it."

Bree had hoped that was the choice her lover would make so she got out the toy, strapped it to her waist and lubed it up. The lube was almost unnecessary because Heather was so turned on that it slid in easily and deep. The young nymphet went to town on the fake rubber cock, twisting her body every which way while Bree kissed and fondled her. Bree loved watching Heather fuck, she was so animated and energetic while on top. Heather's preference was for doggy, there was something primal about it that she liked, but this was Bree's little party. Her girlfriend continued to scream out to be fucked harder, so Bree did her best to oblige. She saw the telltale signs of Heather's orgasm and pulled out the stops to make sure Heather got what she needed to go over the top.

Bree found Heather's unselfishness as a lover remarkable. After an orgasm like the one she'd just had, many women and several men would have been over and done. Not so with Heather. She put the toy on and proceeded to give Bree the kind of rogering she always craved. Times like this, Heather was half-tempted to propose a more permanent union between the two of them. She still believed in commitment and in relationships, but she knew it was just a pipe dream. She and Heather were just "friends with benefits". There was simply no way her girlfriend wanted anything more than what they had. It would simply have to do - for now.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers