Bree's Grift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sipping his drink Jake watched her a while, then spoke.

"I understand that this is pretty scary, it was meant to be. I need you to understand how powerless you are. You're just a dumb whore now, even if you thought you were more. You can't stop me, so just accept these changes and get on with living. Prove your value to me and I may let you run some scams of your own, but for now all that scheming is over. Understand?"

Ariana looked up, tears in her eyes at the gentle fatherly tone he used. Starved for affection, she soaked up every word. Nodding her compliance, Ariana let him see her eagerness to please, her soiled face stained with the evidence of his power over her.

"Good. Now I'm going to have to hurt you a little." When she flinched he added "Only a little. You've been a good girl. But I need to know you truly understand. Get me a belt from those pants. Both those fuckers are sleepin'. Jeezus you sure can fuck."

Ariana tearfully gathered a belt from the waistband of one of the goon's pants. Handing the long strap of leather to Jake, Ariana quaked with desire and fear. She had never been whipped, but she felt dizzy with the thought of how much she was going to love being beaten.

"You stand right there and rotate in a circle, slowly. I want to get everywhere with this belt."

Hardly able to stand, her legs trembled badly; Ariana stood where Jake told her and lifted her arms over her head exposing her sleight body to him. Slowly turning in a circle, she waited for the first sting of leather.

As she turned, Ariana saw Jake take a big mouthful of lemonade and stand, cocking back his arm. The first kiss of the belt made her whimper and flinch, but she didn't scream or stop turning. It actually wasn't that hard, terror made her tense.

The belt wrapped around her ribs and slapped her back, stinging but not badly. As she turned more, Jake hit her again, slightly harder and Ariana grunted, suppressing her cry. This time the belt wrapped around and bit over her right breast, stinging more than before.

Jake walloped her harder still and Ariana moaned pitifully, tears mingling with the jism dripping down her front. This time the belt slapped across her belly, burning harshly with the greater force behind it.

The next lash went across her buttocks and she sobbed with pain even as her heart glowed with desire. The next slash went over her thighs, but it didn't have the force of the others. One more slap of leather across her chest and then Ariana saw Jake slump to the floor confused.

Bree stepped away from Jake's groping fingers, her body burning from the flogging. Pissed off from her abuse, Bree took the belt from Jake's feeble fingers and began to whip him. He fought her, but the drug was well in his system now and Bree nimbly avoided his attempts to grab the belt or her.

Dancing away from him, she took out her humiliation on his flesh, knowing this was dangerous, but unable to resist gaining some measure of revenge. Jake presented his back to her and she flogged him as hard as she could, the belt buckle gouging meat from his flesh as he fumbled for the gun on the arm of the chair.

Just in time, Bree noticed what he was reaching for and she used the buckle across the back of his hand, snapping bone as he strained drunkenly for a weapon. Jake made a pitiable noise that barely left his mouth, then curled into a ball around his wounded hand.

Three more flails of the belt and her rage dissipated. Jake lay unmoving, whimpering like a wounded animal as blood flowed from the deep lacerations in his flesh.

Spent now, Bree panted as she stood a few feet from Jake, her body numb with shock and the aftermath of her terror and rage. Letting the belt fall from her hands Bree slowly gathered her belongings.

Aware that Caleb may still be around, Bree did what she always did in these situations. After dressing, she searched the room and the men for any valuables she could steal. She took the men's IDs; she stole all their credit cards, and car keys. Items she never took, but a lack of which might slow them down as they pursued her.

There was no doubt they were going to pursue her.

Once she cleaned them out, she left the room and went to the elevator. When people got on three floors after her, Bree saw by the horror on their faces that she looked frightening. Essentially nude, coated in seeping cum, mussed and raw from her whipping she looked terrible.

Too shocked by her ordeal to engage with these people, Bree got off the elevator the next time it opened, brushing past another group of stunned bystanders.

Using the stairs, she fled the building and ran out onto the beach. Dropping her belongings Bree walked straight into the crashing waves and dove under as soon as it was deep enough. The scouring surf cleansed her of her defilement and burned her welts.

When she felt able to, Bree heaved herself out of the water, ignoring the people gaping at her wounded skin. Once more, with yoga bag in hand, thousands of dollars of gangster money hidden inside, Bree went to her bicycle and began riding to every one of her drop boxes.

Taking extra precautions now that she was aware that Jake's people had been watching her, Bree took every shortcut and hidden way she could think of and rode around gathering her substantial resources.

Within an hour she had all her cash in one place. Likely Mo and Kai were awake and sounding the alarm by now. Jake was most assuredly still asleep and probably on his way to a hospital. There wasn't any time to waste.

Jennifer's Grab Bag was ready to flee; a canvas backpack full of clothes, I.D. and necessities for a few days, including some dry food and bottles of water. Bree stuffed bricks of bills into a specially prepared teddy-bear and made a dollar store item worth almost two hundred thousand dollars.

Dressed now in Jennifer's clothes; a pair of jean shorts, two tank tops, sandals and a leather jacket, Bree rode her bike to a hotel far from her home and Jake's place. She dropped her bike off at a bike rack, even locking it, and then walked to the lobby.

Taking the first cab she found, she went to the airport and bought a ticket on the first plane to the mainland. Jennifer was on her way at last.

It wasn't until she was an hour away from Maui, flying over the ocean at last, that Bree relaxed enough to review all that had just happened. Almost immediately she began to wonder what the hell that goddamn tongue Thing had been. Hopefully, whatever it was, it was spreading to the mainland.

Bree smiled. Wherever she settled; Europe, Asia, South America or even the States, one thing was for sure, she was going to figure out whatever it was that they had been doing to her clit that felt so good. Then she slept.