Bree's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

Bree finished the note and set the pen on the piece of paper. I glanced around the kitchen for a note to Daniel but didn't see one. I started to ask, but then thought better of it. Truth be told, I didn't want to bring up Daniel's name. Bree was serene. Resolute in her decision, which means that she was either holding in a lot of emotion, or she'd already let it go. Either way, I got the feeling it'd been directed at Daniel, and that was a whole hell of a lot better than having it directed at me.

I didn't know much about their brother-sister relationship. Only that Daniel had never once mentioned his sister before she showed up in Austin, and the way he talked about her...It wasn't the way I would talk about my sister, if I had one.

"Is this okay with you?"

I nodded and kissed the top of her head before pulling her into my arms. "Whatever you want, baby."

"I want to get out of here."

"Okay. Let me grab my duffel, then you can follow me in your car."

If I could've prevented her from driving separately, I would have. I was wary that she still might dash. It was a vulnerable time for me to let her go, and it took every ounce of willpower in me to trust her not to hurt me like that. My track record on that score was pretty bleak.

It wasn't until we'd passed the turnoff for the highway that I started to breathe again. My breaths were still shallow, but at least some oxygen was getting to my brain. By the time Bree and her suitcase were locked inside my apartment, my muscles were aching from being tense. I had to know what she was thinking.

"Why did you want to leave your brother's place?"

Bree sat down on the loveseat. I followed her lead, taking a seat beside her. I couldn't tolerate being any farther away from her than that.

I waited for her to speak. It was a long minute before she looked up from her lap and started talking.

"What's wrong with Daniel and I goes back a ways. High school. Maybe even longer ago than that." She paused to gather her thoughts. "He's never stuck up for me on anything. I thought the reason he didn't want us to hook up was because he thought I wasn't good enough for you. But now...shit. If I'd known all this...I don't know. I guess it doesn't matter. It's in the past, right?"

When I didn't confirm right away, she looked up at me.

"You ended it with him, didn't you?"

"I tried. He knows I don't want to continue." Sort of. "And he'll for sure get the message, now that we've distanced ourselves from him." Maybe.

"You insisted I call Miles and break it off."

"I didn't mean for you to do it right then. And I wouldn't have asked you to be exclusive if I didn't intend to hold up my side of the arrangement. Of course I'm not going to see Daniel again. Not like that, anyway."

"But you're still going to be friends with him."

"Well, yeah...I was hoping..."

Bree's crestfallen face stopped me from continuing.

My gut twisted in knots. She wasn't expecting me to give up my two best friends, was she?

"It's okay. I'm not asking you to stop being friends with him. It's my own silly insecurity. Something I have to get over. It has nothing to do with you."

It felt like it had everything to do with me, but I didn't want to argue with her. "I don't want anyone else. Only you. I promise."

Bree nodded and managed a weak smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't come clean sooner about the whole Daniel situation."

"No, don't be. We never would have..."

"I know. But I hate that it caused all this."

"You didn't cause this. What you told me...that just made me realize how much I hate my brother."

"Come on, Bree, you don't hate him."

The daggers she shot me with her eyes set me back in my seat. "Don't defend him. He's been real shitty to me."

"I'm not defending him. I just think hate is a strong word, that's all."

"Bryan always says that Daniel is protective of me, but I don't see it. He's never once stood up to any of the guys I dated that treated me like shit. He didn't do shit when all hell broke loose with Lance. He just acted like I was the one to blame. All those months I hid in my room trying to avoid the horrific aftermath, he never checked in to see if I was okay, never offered to help in any way.

"What kind of brother does that, Kieran?"

I shook my head and shrugged. I had no answers for her. Without talking to Daniel, there was no explanation for his behavior.

"After that, I went to college. I stayed on campus the first year and only went home when I absolutely had to, even though it was only a 30-minute drive. Then, my parents wanted me to move home to save money. Funny, they never complained once about Daniel going to school down here."

Bree stopped talking suddenly, then looked up at me.

"I'm sorry. None of that has anything to do with me and Daniel. I'm just venting."

"It's okay. You don't have to explain it to me. I totally understand."

"I don't want you to think my parents are bad people. They're not. They just have different ideas about me and my brother. I think my mom is hugely disappointed that I'm not married and having babies by now. She was eighteen when she got pregnant with me."

"Really? Wow! That's young."

"I know, right. Too young.

"That thing that happened with Lance didn't just affect me, it affected my mother, too. She was counting on me marrying him. In a way, I think she partially blamed me for what happened, too. Like, if I'd been a better girlfriend, he wouldn't have wanted that guy."

"It's not your fault. Nothing you did made him bi, or gay, or whatever. You know that, right?"

"I do now. But I didn't for a long time. That's something else Daniel could've helped me with if he'd only come clean about his own sexuality."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Each lost in our own thoughts. I was trying to imagine what could've possibly been going through Daniel's mind throughout all of this. I made a promise to myself to ask him.

"You too wiped out to go to the clinic today?"

"No. You wanna go?"

She nodded. "I want to focus on something other than all this crap. I'm sorry for being such a downer."

"Don't apologize, baby."

I pulled her into my arms and then kissed her. I refrained from shoving my tongue in her mouth, though I wanted to do it, if for no other reason than because of where it might lead us.

Instead, I stayed on track and stood, pulling her up with me.

The clinic visit was brief. We instructed them to send both of our results together to my place since Bree's landlord often checked her mailbox for their mail. I didn't mind a bit. It made us feel like more of a couple that way, though that wasn't necessarily on purpose. Still, any small thing that bound us together was good. I was still feeling a little uneasy about how the day started.

We ate a leisurely lunch at the same cafe where we'd eaten our late night breakfast. Our corner table was taken, but I was okay with that. There wasn't nearly as much of a crowd midday as there was in the wee hours of the morning.

Being in that cafe with her reminded me of the sexual tension we'd shared that night after work. How it was so strong, it was like a living, breathing thing all on its own. It was the same energy that surrounded us on our picnic. The one that fed my inner beast. I wanted it back. We needed to reconnect on that level to put everything back in balance again.

"Ready to go?"

Bree nodded. She still looked a little out of sorts, even though our conversation was fairly normal and upbeat.

I'll make it better, baby. Quiet your busy thoughts and make you feel so good, you won't remember any of the bad stuff.

I silently made plans as I drove us to my apartment. I wanted to tie her up again. Recreate the magic we'd had the last time. Only this time, I needed to take it even further.

My brain was working overtime with ideas. I wasn't even sure where the hell they were coming from. Have I always had this twisted of a mind? Some of the ideas were too elaborate to have just popped into my head. And some of them required more preparation, special equipment, an entirely new bed, for god's sake.

I made up my mind to keep things simple. As I ushered Bree up the flight of steps leading to my apartment, I finalized my plan.

"Kieran?"

A strange voice snapped me back to the present moment. Standing outside my door was, "Ashley."

I hadn't seen her since we broke up, which was nearly four months back. I'd heard that she hadn't dated anyone since, but I never believed it. Ashley was the sort of gorgeous that turned heads everywhere, baiting men to ask her out. She knew it, too.

"What...?" I'd lost my ability to form complete sentences, apparently.

"We need to talk."

I was still so stunned to see her that my brain wasn't functioning properly. I just stood there, dumbfounded. Then I noticed her eyeing Bree. She looked back up at me with a cocked eyebrow, expecting me to dismiss Bree so we could talk privately.

"Now isn't a good time."

Ashley smoothed her hands down her double-breasted Burberry trench coat before thrusting her fake DDs at me and lifting her chin. "I suppose it can wait. Call me and we'll have dinner."

Her little grin as she flipped her hair and walked past us toward the stairwell left nothing to the imagination. She wanted me to call her for a date.

My mind was still reeling as I unlocked the door, but not from anything except sheer shock, and maybe a slight twinge of disgust. Seeing her again, in sharp contrast to Bree, made me realize just how shallow my choices had been in the past. Ashley was all glitz and glamour with nothing underneath, while Bree was a deep well of delicious character. To prefer Ashley over Bree would be like wanting the gift wrapping more than the gift inside. People usually discard the wrapping.

Twisted thoughts about bondage and ravishing Bree crept back into my brain as I was securing the deadbolt. My anxious cock was being commanded by the beast inside me. All errant thoughts of Ashley vanished.

With a single-minded focus, I stalked Bree.

***

Bree

I dashed to the bathroom as soon as I was inside Kieran's apartment. I wanted to throw-up, but instead, sat down on the toilet and emptied my aching bladder.

I felt like the ugly duckling who'd just seen the swan she could never hope to become. And that swan was throwing herself at my boyfriend. What possible reason would he have to want me over her? She was gorgeous. Super-model level of stunning that I didn't know how to compete with because we weren't even in the same league.

Washing my hands, my mind became one big scrambled mess of insecurities. I couldn't even sort out the individual thoughts. They mounted to a huge pile of negativity that was so tightly intertwined with my soul, I couldn't shake it free. I was numb to it, or maybe it was just so overwhelmingly awful that my conscience mind refused to acknowledge it.

When I emerged from the tiny room, Kieran was waiting for me. Without hesitation, he pulled me into an urgent kiss that lasted long enough to heat my insides.

"I need you, baby."

He led me to his bedroom by my wrist and held onto me as he fetched a couple of items from his closet. Then he pressed my back onto the bed and swung my legs up. He quickly climbed on top of me, straddling my torso as he lifted my shirt over my head and began working on my bra.

He was good at undressing. His fingers were quick and nimble. But the effects of his kiss were wearing off and I suddenly felt very naked and very insecure.

"Kieran, I don't th..."

His palm clamped down on my mouth before I could finish my protest. "No more talking. Give me fifteen minutes. That's all I'm asking. If you still want to stop after that, I will." He kept his hand in place and leaned down to look very intently into my eyes as he whispered. "Fifteen minutes, Bree."

I nodded, and he lifted his palm from my face. His hands were busy tying lengths of something soft and silky around my wrists. I didn't watch what he was doing. I was just limp beneath him, beyond caring at that point what he did to me, or that I was half naked. I just began counting the seconds in my head. One after another, each one closer to the point where I could stop him and put my clothing back on. But, as promised, I'd go along with him until then.

At the six minute mark, I vaguely registered that he'd removed my jeans and underwear. I remained focused on my counting. By eight minutes, my knees were bent and my ankles fastened to something. The bed rails, maybe; I wasn't sure. Before I reached nine, Kieran was lowering his nude body onto mine, his hips nested between my thighs with his hard cock sliding up my slit without dipping inside.

His lips were hot against mine, his tongue easily sliding past them to invade and capture my mouth. I stopped counting for a second, or maybe longer than that. When he pulled from our kiss, I resumed as best I could.

Heated lips and tongue worked their way down my neck and chest, swirling around each sensitive nipple until they ached. I realized that I'd once again stopped counting and silently chastised myself over it. My foggy mind was struggling to remember the number I was on, or even why I was counting in the first place.

Then Kieran's tongue laved a path down my belly and over my exposed and blossoming womanhood. With gentle, languid movements, his very wet and hot tongue massaged the unprotected, sensitive folds there.

I gasped and squirmed, realizing for the first time that I was truly bound. I couldn't move my arms at all, and no matter how I shifted my legs, there was no way to clamp my thighs shut or shift in any way so that my pussy was covered. He had me tied up so he could take advantage of my body.

Kieran's tongue hardened, the tip of it flicking over my clitoris hard enough to make my back arch in order to move away from him. It was too much. Almost painful.

"Stop..."

"I still have a few minutes left."

His face lowered, lips clamping around my entire clitoral hood as his tongue swirled in maddening circles around my clit, never touching it directly.

It only took about 30 seconds of that before I felt like I might go insane if he didn't touch my clit. My knees strained to splay my thighs even wider so that I might rub my now very needy bundle of nerves against his lips, his tongue, his teeth...anything. Instead, he pulled away.

"Do you still want me to stop?"

I let go an exasperated groan. "Please...fuck!" His finger wiggled at the top of my slit, close enough for my clit to feel the vibration of movement. It just pushed me even closer to the edge. "Dammit. Fuck."

"Such a dirty mouth. You want me to keep going?" I nodded. "Is that a 'yes'?"

"Yes. Please don't stop now."

Kieran smiled like he'd won the day. In a way, he had. There was no way I was going to stop him at this point. I was so close to coming, I could taste it.

I let my head fall back onto the mattress and waited for him to continue his lovely assault on my pussy which was sure to tip me over the edge. I felt the bed shake and assumed he was repositioning himself, but when I heard movement in the nearby closet, I realized that he'd actually gotten up.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't answer, even though I was certain that he'd heard me. A moment later, he reappeared and casually approached the bed with several items in his hands. "I'm blindfolding you and giving you some music to listen to. I'll leave your mouth free to talk as long as you don't abuse the privilege. That means, no babbling, no questions, no complaining. Feel free, however, to moan my name and sing my praises. Or to beg. I like the way you beg."

He'd turned into an overbearing, bossy, arrogant son-of-a-bitch in a matter of minutes. I yanked at my restraints. "I don't like you like this."

Kieran chortled, and for a second, I didn't think it was even him. "Don't lie to me, sweetheart. You love me like this."

He reached down and slid his fingers into my slit. The wet slurping sound was loud and lewd, and totally humiliating, as it broadcasted just how aroused I'd gotten from his treatment of me.

His glistening fingers lifted to my lips, first painting my lower lip with my own juices, then dipping inside so the tangy flavor infused my tongue. "Just give into it. Stop fighting so much, you know you want it."

He leaned down and swiped his tongue over my lip, then sucked it into his mouth and worried it between his teeth for a few seconds. He was toying with me in the most cruel way. Using my arousal against me. It was working, too. I was willing to do just about anything at that point to get off.

Satisfied that he now had my consent, he held an earbud close to his ear and listened as he turned on an iPod. He made some adjustments and then situated the buds in my ears. I was surrounded all at once by screaming electric guitar riffs, then a familiar voice singing unfamiliar lyrics. I was pretty sure it was AC/DC, but I didn't recognize the song.

My eyesight was next to be taken away. Not that I noticed much since I'd shut my eyes, anyway. But the insides of my eyelids were definitely darker. Pretty close to black.

I lay there in that darkness for some time. Seconds? Minutes? I wasn't really sure, as time became this unmeasurable entity that was no longer noteworthy to me. In fact, nothing was important or worthy of thought or worry. I couldn't move. Nor could I see or hear, but I could breathe, and I was certain that no harm would come to me. For some reason, that was something I didn't question.

The song that was playing faded and another one began. Was it only the second song? The third? Fourth? I'd lost count.

Something touched my leg. Without my other senses to gather information, I wasn't sure if it was his fingers, or something else. It caressed my skin in tiny circles. The sensation rippled outward until the very edges were teasing my pussy, it seemed. My pussy reacted with a flutter that very quickly intensified to a steady pulse. Thrumming to the rapid beat of the drums in my ears.

I floated into a fantasy world where I was the bass guitar being strummed, producing a steady backbone of rhythm. Fingers were on me everywhere at once, dancing over my nipples, on my belly, around my mons, tickling my inner thighs, and pressing against my anus. The sensations blurred into one giant symphony of total awareness. I absorbed each individual touch without processing the specifics of it. Without judging purpose or intent, or weighing the value. I was objectified. Reduced to nothing more than a ball of nerve endings; pure, remarkable sensation.

I no longer wanted more. I simply relished each electric impulse until the next one came along, floating on a cloud of electric guitar chords. I wouldn't go as far as to say I didn't care one way or another what happened next. I probably did, on some level, at least. It just wasn't something I focused on. Like the passing of time, it was out of my control. And somehow, that was more freeing than anything I'd ever experienced before.

Free from worry that I wasn't good enough, from the threat of being hurt; free from the scrutiny of my parents, Daniel, and that snotty whatshername from earlier.

Something pressed into my anus as warmth surrounded my clitoral hood. The pressure increased, becoming wider, stretching almost unbearably before subsiding. I still felt an intrusion, but it was barely noticeable. All my attention shifted to the tongue swirling around my clit, and the fingers inching their way into my pussy.

I felt deliciously full. Consumed. Need coiled within me, and I sucked in a breath for that final climb to my peak. I'm fairly certain I cried out when I reached the top, my pelvis undulating in a ragged, unorganized rhythm until the convulsions subsided.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers
123456...8