Brenda

Story Info
Lance falls for the cute white chick across the hall.
1.8k words
4.2
57.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first noticed Brenda the weekend before school started when we both moved into the dorms. Her room was across the hall from mine. I thought she was sexy as hell; apple green eyes, curly brown shoulder-length hair, firm C-cup breasts, and a great ass, especially for her frame. We had made small talk from time to time during the semester but I never really paid her much attention. Based on the fact that she was Homecoming Queen at her high school and her Abercrombie and Fitch attire, I just figured she was the average stuck up chick. On the first day of the second semester when I saw her sitting in the front row of my African-American Studies class, I realized I was wrong. She noticed me in the back and smiled, I smiled back. In the small class of 25, she was one of three White students.

It's a strange phenomenon; white people love Black rappers, Black athletes and Black comedians but when it comes to taking classes on the Black experience in America, they're nowhere to be found. Brenda was not one of these people and for that I was grateful.

Before dismissing the class, the professor assigned a project for which we were to work with a partner. As I gathered my books and turned to leave, I saw Brenda approaching me.

"Hey, neighbor" she said smiling.

"How's it going?"

"Not too bad. Wanna be my partner"

"Sure."

"Great. Well, I have basketball practice until 7 tonight. Can you meet me in my room around 8?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. See you then."

And that was that. I was disappointed that I couldn't think of anything clever to say to her. I had talked to her a million times in passing but now all of a sudden I was a nervous wreck. I tried to forget about it as I took a deep breath and proceeded to my next class. All I could think about all day was Brenda.

By the time 8 o'clock rolled around I had gathered various books from the library for research. The topic of our project was the psychology behind interracial dating and relationships. I figured that, if nothing else, this would lead to some interesting conversation. I knocked on her door and her roommate Sarah answered it.

"Hey, Lance"

"Hi, Sarah. How are you?"

"I'm doing good, how are you?"

"Great, thanks. Is Brenda around?"

"Yeah, she's in the shower. She told me to let you in," she replied with a grin. I watched Sarah's firm ass sway beneath her tight blue jeans as I Followed her into the room. You could tell girls lived there because of how neat it was. The beds were properly arranged and all of the clothes were either folded or hanging in the closet. Most of my guy friends' rooms looked like the aftermath of a world war. Sarah knocked on the bathroom door.

"Brenda," she called, "Lance is here"

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute."

Sarah walked over to the mirror and started styling her long, blonde hair. She was wearing a light mascara that brought out the blue in her eyes and her lip gloss accentuated her sexy lips.

"You look nice."

"Oh, thank you," she replied cheerfully.

"Hot date tonight?"

"No, I'm just going to the bars to hang out."

Satisfied with her appearance, she grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"Bye"

"Bye, have fun tonight."

"Thanks....you too" she said with a wink before leaving. Shortly, Brenda emerged from the bathroom. I was not at all prepared for what I was about to witness. Her tight, muscular body was wrapped in a towel and beads of water were sliding down her skin. She looked like a goddess stepping out of a lake.

"Hey, Lance. Sorry I'm running late. Coach Eisen made us watch extra film after practice."

"Don't worry about it. I'm in no rush."

She stepped behind a curtain in her closet to dry off and get dressed. I shifted in my seat, furiously trying to conceal my erection before she came out. When she finally did, she was wearing short blue terrycloth shorts and a form-fitting t-shirt. Her hard nipples looked like they were about to burst through the fabric. It took all of my will power to stay focused on the topic at hand with Brenda looking absolutely delicious but I managed. We were able to make a great deal of progress on our project. After we put the books away for the night, I asked her the one thing that had been on my mind (besides sex) since seeing her this morning.

"So what made you decide to take a class on Black studies?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "I guess I just like learning about as many different cultures as possible."

"That's cool. But, you know, Black people in America don't really have a culture."

"How do you figure?"

"Well, our ancestors were snatched from their homeland so we have no connection to our past whatsoever. Everything we do isn't African, it's distinctly European. We're following Western philosophy, Western ideals, Western religion. Christianity wasn't in Africa until the White man showed up and yet most Blacks in America are Christians."

"Yeah, but Black churches are different from White churches. There's a certain celebratory vibe to them not unlike some of the tribal rituals performed in Africa. So Black American culture is different than traditional African culture in some ways but it's still a culture in and of itself."

"See, I disagree. I don't think a bastard hybrid of two cultures can be considered culture. Especially not when it was brought about by force and degradation."

"You have a beautiful mind."

"So do you," I said with a laugh, “and a beautiful body."

"You think?" she said, smiling.

"Definitely. To be honest, I thought that was all there was to you; a great body and a pretty face."

"Oh, this Abercrombie girl had you fooled, huh?" She said as she laughed and inched closer.

"Yeah, it's ironic because I get all pissed off when people assume I'm some kind of criminal or some kind of buffoon who can't speak properly just because of the color of my skin and now here I was assuming you were an airhead just because of your appearance."

"Well, now you know better."

She leaned in and planted her lips on mine. I felt as if I was in a fantasy world as I swirled my tongue around hers while she reached down to unzip my pants. I stood up, unbuckled my belt, and stepped out of my jeans. Brenda took her shirt off and then stood up and took mine off. She kissed my lips and then began massaging my balls through the fabric of my boxers. She pulled those down and marveled at my cock, which was already hard and throbbing.

"My, my, my...look at what we've got here," she said as she started stroking it. I moaned and reached down to fondler her breasts as she kissed the insides of my thighs and started sliding her smooth tongue across my balls.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Brenda," I cried as I ran my fingers through her damp hair. She grabbed my cock at the base and smacked herself in the forehead with it. Then she slid it down her face and into her mouth. She looked right up at me with those pretty green eyes as my cock began to disappear into her warm mouth. She bobbed up and down faster and faster until she let my cock fall out of her mouth with a loud "slurp." Then she turned around, tilted her head back, and started furiously sucking my balls. I reached down and started sliding my finger tips across her pointy, pink nipples.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, do that. That feels so fucking good." she cried as she leaned back farther and began kissing and licking my perineum. I moaned loudly as she reached up and spread my pre-cum across the head of my throbbing cock and began stroking it. I was seconds away from shooting massive wads of cum across Brenda's room when I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet.

I kissed her and said, "You've got me right on the edge."

"Yeah? You got a lot of cum for me?"

"Yeah, baby."

"Then come over here and fuck me."

She walked over to her bed, sat on the edge, leaned back and put her legs in the air. I didn't have to be told twice. I walked over and stepped in between her legs, putting her feet up on my shoulders, as I slowly rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet pussy. She started slapping my hand.

"Come on, fuck me."

"You want this cock?"

I grabbed it just under the head and started circling it around her clit. She shuddered and dug her nails into my arm as my cock slid slowly across her wet clit.

"Oh, my God. Put it in, baby. Fuck me with that big, black cock."

I eased my rock hard cock into her wet pussy and we simultaneously moaned in ecstasy. The position we were in was perfect because I could look at her pretty green eyes and I could see my stiff tool sliding in and out of her twat, glistening with her wetness. My head was spinning with lust as I picked the brunette beauty up, pinned her against the wall, and continued fucking her like there was no tomorrow. This drove her into a frenzy.

"Oh fuck oh oh oh oh god yeah fuck me with that cock, yeah slam it onto my fucking pussy oooooooooooooooh god oh god, yeah."

I squeezed her ass cheeks as I continued to plow into her. Our sweat-drenched foreheads were resting against each other and I could feel her cool breath against my face as I looked deep into her beautiful eyes. Occasionally our lips would touch which sent shiver throughout my body. I began to tire and had to sit down on the bed. Brenda seized this opportunity to squat up and down on my cock. She placed both of her hands on my chest as she rode my cock with reckless abandon.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh, yeah, I love it."

"You gonna give me all that hot, creamy cum?"

"Yeah, baby"

"Deep in my pussy?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Come on, Lance. Fill me. Shoot that thick load deep in my pussy."

Brenda's dirty talk and the sight of her pretty, pink pussy lips enveloping my thick rod sent me over the edge.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming" I moaned as my cock spasmed and jerked inside of Brenda's hot pussy. She bent down and started grinding her clit against my pelvis as she gently nibbled on my neck. She let out a high pitched squeal as I firmly grabbed her ass and the cum raced out of my shaft and into her warm pussy. I could feel her tightening around my cock as she came with me.

"Fuck that felt good," she said.

"Incredible," I agreed as we kissed passionately. She rested her head against my shoulder and I ran my hands up and down her back. We stayed in that position for the rest of the night.