Brenda

Story Info
Brother and sister give in to long-supressed feelings.
3.8k words
4.32
116.7k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers

It had always been a fantasy of mine at various times in my life ever since I was growing up at home forty plus years ago, but I never once dreamt that it would ever amount to anything. The thought of it was immensely exciting but actually doing it? – well that was something completely different.

What I didn't realise that all my fantasies, desires, concerns were mirrored by my sister Brenda with whom I'd been very close since we were young. We had grown up together in a 'normal' family environment with loving parents in a reasonable size town in middle England.

Brenda was born three years after me and ever since she appeared I had this sense of duty to look after her as best I could, through school and formative years, a feeling which continued for many years until we both married our respective partners. Even then it didn't disappear completely and we remained in close contact, and good friends with each others' spouses, to this day.

The incident that changed everything happened about a year ago just after I'd turned forty two. Jay, my wife, was on a long holiday visiting her relatives in the Philippines and, being at a loose end one Friday having finished work early, I dropped in to see Bren as I called her, and her husband Tony.

I rang the bell a couple of times and waited and was just going to walk away when the door opened as if by itself. I stepped inside and as the door closed a gasp made me turn round to receive the shock of my life. There was Bren with a look of horror on her face and her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide with shock. She was dressed in a short black see through baby doll nighty, black suspenders and stockings, high heeled black shoes and very obviously nothing else!

It was my turn to gasp!

'Oh God!' she gasped, 'Oh my good God!' 'I thought you were Tony!'

Not usually lost for words I was speechless and settled for drinking in the sight in front of me. She had made no attempt to cover herself and her near nakedness remained on full view. Over the years we had both put on a little weight and she was now what I would describe as a voluptuous woman, one where all the curves are in the right places and a couple of extras besides.

'Jesus Bren, I'm so sorry,' I mumbled reluctant to tear my gaze from her body, 'I'll just go. Looks as if you've got more important things lined up than me.'

I was just reaching for the door when her phone rang in the lounge.

Although she was very flustered she asked me to hang on while she dashed to answer it and I stood in the hall visualising what I had just seen. The sight of her bum as she walked away was further stimulation and I became aware that I was stiffening in my trousers.

Although I could only hear her side of the conversation I could tell from the disappointment in her voice that it was not good news which gradually got worse as it continued

'...but you should be here....that's not fair you should be here with me.....another two weeks? Tony that'll be over two months you'll have been away!... yes I know it's your job but I think they're taking the piss....can't they send someone else?....it's not fair....it's not fair....I really missyouyou know.... yes I do but it's not the same....I hate it when you're not here...'

I could hear the distress building up in her voice and the tears approaching and she suddenly lowered voice. I crept closer to the open door.

'....yes I know but it's you I want not a piece of plastic... but my fingers are still not you!...' by now she was crying softly,'....I know, I'm sorry, I'm just so disappointed....I'd been planning today for so long....alright.....I'm sorry.....will you ring me later?.....I love you too....please come home as soon as you can....yes OK I will....love you and I really really miss you....bye.'

I stood by the door unsure as to whether to leave or not but the sound of her crying decided for me and I went into the lounge. She was seated on the edge of the settee and looked up at me with teary eyes and my heart went out to her. I sat beside her and gently pulled her towards me and as her head rested against my shoulder the floodgates opened.

I held her close and between the sobs gathered that Tony had been dispatched with no notice to the States having just returned to his office following a six week stint in Africa. There was an emergency and he had been booked on the next plane and had not even had time to come home for fresh clothes or a shower.

I comforted her for a long time occasionally gently kissing her hair or forehead until she calmed herself, but couldn't help noticing as I looked over her shoulder her panties on the arm of the settee. Like the rest of her outfit they were black but they also looked quite damp.

In all the time I was holding her my emotions were very mixed. Clearly the call had upset her to the extent that she had forgotten her state of undress and the feelings I was experiencing holding her near naked flesh were at odds with the comfort I was trying to provide. On the one hand she was warm and very cuddly and exciting but on the other she was clearly distressed and needing my support.

Her sobs gradually died down but we stayed huddled together for a little while. I pulled back a little and softly kissed her forehead.

'Feel any better now?'

She nodded slowly.

'Sorry about that but I really had been looking forward to seeing him so much.'

Her eyes started filling up again and I gently pulled her back against me. She was crying again on my shoulder but softly now as if the main frustration had gone and she was just feeling very sad. Over the next 10 minutes or so she tearfully told me about his job 'his fucking job' as she put it and the effect it was having on their lives. She went on about how she missed him when he was not there, which was quite frequently these days, and how she always arranged herself for immediate sex whenever he returned and had been puzzled when I had knocked on the door as he would have let himself in with a key.

'I was so high he would only have had to touch me and I'd've cum.' she murmured into my ear.

'Hey Bren,' I said quietly, 'too much information!'

She pulled back and looked at me.

'Oh come on! We grew up together remember?'

I looked at her quizzically but with a reddening face. 'What do you mean?'

'I know you used to watch me playing with myself in the bathroom sometimes.' It was a statement not an accusation. 'and I think you knew I used to look at you doing the same from time to time.'

I honestly didn't know what to say but I didn't have to. My burning face said it for me.

'I....I...' I stammered.

'Oh don't worry, it was all part of growing up,' she nestled her head back on my shoulder, 'and very exciting at the time as I recall. Both watching and knowing you're being watched.'

She put her arms round my back and mine once more encircled her.

'Do you ever think of those times now?' she asked.

You don't know how much I thought to myself. Those memories and my ever active imagination were regular masturbation scenarios, even though my sex life at home was pretty good.

'Well..ocassionally.' I answered.

'I do' she said, 'especially when Tony's away and I'm finding it difficult to get off. All I have to do is go back to that bathroom and keyhole and....well just let's say it works every time.'

Her candour and openness and the general tone of the conversation were having an effect and I was glad she was not able to look down and see the bulge in my trousers. I was so rigid it almost hurt. We cuddled a little longer each silent with our thoughts and memories and me in particular wondering where this was going. I could not get up without her seeing my excitement so I stayed where I was and fought a losing mental battle with myself willing it to go down. It just wouldn't.

She altered her position slightly.

'Did you ever wonder what it would be like to feel me or taste me?' she said very softly.

'Bren,' I said sternly, 'we shouldn't be having this conversation!'

She pulled back and looked me in the eye. 'Did you?' she insisted.

I could see she was looking for an answer and I knew the one she was after.

I nodded gently.

'Good,' she said nestling back against me, 'I often wondered about you.'

This took my breath away. 'What do you mean?' I asked, knowing full well what she was talking about.

'Holding you, rubbing you, putting it into my mouth, watching you cum on my arm or breasts. Perhaps even tasting it.'

'Oh my God Bren, we shouldn't be talking like this.'

I felt her arm leave me then her hand was gently feeling me through my trousers. I twitched at her touch and, but for a supreme effort on my part, it could all have ended there. It didn't but her gentle caressing was causing me problems.

'You're in the same state as I am.' she murmured, her voice little more than a whisper. 'Would you feel me now?'

I pulled back a little.

'Look Bren this has gone way too far. You're my sister and we cannot do this.'

She pulled back and looked at me her face inches from mine and her arms still round my neck.

'Please!' she whispered 'I so need some else to be involved. I'm fed up just bringing myself off and having no-one to share. Besides, I've often wondered over the years what it would have been like to have been with you.'

She was looking me straight in the eye then slowly lent forward and pressed her lips against mine. This was not a fraternal kiss, it was a long deep passionate one with her tongue probing to find mine. At the same time she took my arms from around her and placed my hands on her breasts – her full and heavy breasts with her large erect nipples. I gasped into her mouth as she did this but she held them firmly against her and moaned softly as I began to caress her gently. Her arms went back round my neck as I instinctively played with her nipples making them even harder and stroked the fullness of her bosom. The feel of the flimsy material between us heightened the sensation and my hands slid smoothly over and around each breast causing her breathing to get faster and shallower.

I pulled back and looked at her.

'Are you sure about this?'

Her response was to pull me back to her mouth and continue what I had interrupted. After a little while she pulled away and put her head back on my shoulder. Her lips were close to my ear.

'Touch me,' she whispered, 'please touch me.'

It was a plea but one I was unable to respond to until she removed one of my hands from her chest and pushed it down her body.

'Are you really sure?' I whispered back. She nodded quickly.

'I need you to very much. Please?'

I slowly pushed my hand over her stomach and as I reached the top of her pubic hair I felt her shift her position slightly and open her legs. I continued my journey downwards and felt her wetness as I went between her thighs and heard her groan softly as I pushed easily between her lower lips.

'Go inside.' This was barely audible.

I did as she asked and felt her liquid warmth. Without question this was one of the most sexually exciting things that had ever happened to me and I knew it was far from over. She pulled away from me as her head went back and her eyes closed.

'Oh yes!' It was more of a strangled murmur than anything. 'Rub me. Please rub me.'

I pulled back slightly and brought my finger forward until I felt her aroused clitoris hiding under its' hood. I began massaging it gently; painfully aware of the effect it was having on her. Her eyes were shut and her lips drawn back to show her clenched teeth and her breath was coming in short sharp gasps.

'Harder!' she grunted so I increased the speed and pressure slightly and watched as her mouth opened wide. She was shaking gently and her hips were twitching in time with my movement.

'Oh God Yes!!!' she moaned loudly and fell against me shuddering violently as her orgasm took her. For a few seconds she stopped breathing then it came in great coughing gasps. I held her tightly with my other arm while my finger stilled and just rested against her now very wet vagina. She convulsed gently several times then lay still against me. Her breathing was still heavy and fast but gradually slowed until it was almost normal. She pulled back and looked me in the eye but a lot more softly now as if all the tension and build up and subsequent release had emptied her body of the urgency she had felt.

'Thank you,' she said softly and simply, 'you've no idea just how much I needed that.' then put her head back on my shoulder. I held her for a while painfully conscious of my own excitement and needs and thinking just how much I would relive it in my empty bed that night. After a few minutes I made some noises about having to go.

'Oh no you don't,' she said, 'not in that condition.'

'What do you mean?'

'You did it for me now let me do it for you.'

'Oh No! No way!' I protested.

'You just sorted out my needs.....'

'Yes' I interrupted, 'and that's a lot lot further than it should have gone.'

'I want to David, please don't stop me.' This was accompanied by her fumbling with my belt trying to release it. I gently pushed her hands away but she persisted.

'Look Bren, if we go any further it will make it all the more difficult to stop after that.'

She pulled back and just looked at me for a couple of seconds.

'Good!' she breathed and once more I felt her lips lock against mine. Her hands were trying to undo my belt again but not very successfully. Suddenly she grasped my penis through my trousers and started caressing it.

'Look you need it as much as I did. Now we can either do it inside your trousers and make a mess or you can take them down and I'll do it out here into some tissues. I would like to see you again as well.' She added.

Her manipulations were taking me dangerously close to a mess so I had little choice.

'Ok! Ok!' I said and took her hand away. 'Are you sure you want to do this?'

She nodded and I stood up to undo and lower my trousers and pants. This was not an easy as I was sticking out like a miniature flagpole and I had to lift the band of the pants away from me to clear it. The end was wet and there was a large wet patch in my underwear testifying to my excitement. As it came into view she gasped slightly then moaned her appreciation. I'm not particularly large by any means but at that moment I felt as if I was the greatest stud on earth! I sat down again beside her

While I was doing this she had laid back on the settee and one of her hands was now busy where my fingers had been earlier while the other was gently caressing her breast. She suddenly put both hands there and pulled herself wide open.

'Look David. Look at me. You've never seen me this close have you.' She manipulated her labia with her fingers occasionally sliding them up the wet pink opening between. 'Have a close look David.' She breathed, 'look at what you've done to me. Is it nice?'

More that the sight, the thing that hit me most was the aroma of her excitement, that warm slightly musky fragrance that is said to be for men, the most powerful perfume on earth. I just sat there mesmerised by the sheer pleasure overload, gently massaging my penis. I knew I wouldn't be able to last for long and looked up to see her looking intently at my face.

'Oh Bren we really shouldn't be doing this.' I said softly but any feelings of guilt or restraint were blown away by the sight of my sister holding herself wide open and mentally urging me to my climax.

'Are you close?'

I nodded.

'Stand up,' she said, 'and let me do that.'

I felt her pull my hand off my cock and replace it with her own. Although physically it felt no different to my wife when she did it, this felt like an electric shock going through me knowing who it was that was now caressing me.

'Oh God Bren!' I gasped and again she urged me to stand up. I did and her movements increased until she was masturbating me enthusiastically. I steadied my hands on her shoulders and bent over her as I felt the moment coming and then there it was. She held me close and pointed me at her chest as I shot several jets of sperm onto her scantily covered breasts. The contrast between the white of my spunk and the black of her nighty added to the excitement and my knees nearly buckled as I emptied myself onto her.

I flopped down beside her on the settee as I finished, utterly spent but with my penis still twitching involuntarily. Brenda was looking at her front then surprised me by smoothing the sperm all over her breasts and nipples which were as proud as I could ever remember seeing them, even when I used to spy on her playing with them all those years ago. When she seemed satisfied with the result and the garment was stuck to her body she stood up and slowly peeled it off.

'A bit sticky.' She muttered.

Even though I had just cum the sight of my sister, my mature full bodied sister, standing there near naked with her breasts glistening and her neatly trimmed pubis framed by her stockings and suspenders, kept me aroused and appreciative. She sat down again beside me and, taking my now not so rigid penis in her hand, looked at me and said softly 'Thank you.' That was all.

She looked at what she was holding and I flinched as she wiped her finger carefully over the end to collect the last remaining drop of sperm which always seems to follow an ejaculation and which can't quite make it out with the rest. She held her finger up and examined it for a minute before smelling it then popping it into her mouth. My eyes widened as she did and I could see her tongue working to clean it off.

'Mmm...' she said, 'I love the taste and had always wondered what yours would be like.'

'For gods sake Bren!' I murmured, wiped out from the whole experience in complete contrast to her. She looked relaxed and radiant and comfortable and clearly the whole event had been just what she had needed.

'Aren't you going to dry yourself?' I asked looking at her breasts – which wasn't difficult. She looked down at them.

'You're supposed to let it dry and leave it to wear off. ' she responded matter-of-factly. I looked at her.

'It helps keep them firm ...well, according to a couple of magazines anyway, something to do with the protein. Tony makes a regular contribution...when he's here.' She looked up at me with a little sad smile as she said this.

'Look, I'd better go.' I said as I made to get up. Immediately her face looked crestfallen and she asked me urgently not to go.

'Please David, not just yet. Please stay for a little longer.' She put her hand over mine. 'Please.'

'Stay and have a coffee with me,' she pleaded, 'I really need you to stay for a little while. Please?'

'Alright, but just a coffee and can we get ourselves a bit more decent?'

'OK.' She said and, jumping up quickly, picked up her nighty and hurried out of the room.

I sat for a few seconds just trying to take in everything that had happened then stood up and 'adjusted my dress' as they say. I really didn't want to stay but having said I would, I had no option. I heard her coming down the stairs so sat down again. She looked into the room and she was now wearing a dressing gown.

'I'll just put the coffee on,' she said cheerily, 'and I think we'd better open a window. There's a distinct aroma in here!' There was a sly smile as she said it.

I could hear her activity in the kitchen and went out slowly to join her.

'Look Bren, I really don't think I ought to stay.'

Her back was to me and her shoulders slumped as she heard the words.

'You promised David, you promised.' was all she said softly.

'OK. OK., but a quick cup then I must go.'

She nodded.

The next fifteen minutes or so were decidedly uncomfortable – for me at least. She seemed relaxed about the whole thing and kept trying to persuade me that we hadn't really done anything wrong. There was no embarrassment or regret and she seemed to take the whole thing quite lightly. One thing was clear, she was definitely in a much better frame of mind than when I had arrived.

thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers
12