Brenda!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke our kiss and began moving down her neck to her shoulders. I moved back across her chest to the site of one of the most incredible breast in creation. I slowly worked my way toward her nipple and when I got in position, I simply blew on it. Brenda began to shudder as I gently began to suck on it and it was quite obvious she was having an orgasm. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her, almost smothering me with her breast. After her orgasm began to subside, I slowly sank to my knees and began to concentrate on her belly and that beautiful patch of fire which was beckoning to me.

I couldn't believe how soft and delicate her pubic hair felt. I circled it with my tongue and slowly worked my way down to the hooded "V" which I knew held the trigger for more orgasms for her. As I gently flicked my tongue across her engorged clit I felt her beginning to shake again; another orgasm was imminent. I sucked her clit into my mouth and that sent her over the edge. Again, she grabbed my hair and pushed me further into her sweltering love pot. She shook for what seemed like 5 minutes and as she loosened her grip on my hair, I began to stand. As I did, I positioned myself so my cock would slide its way up between her legs, which she began to open wider for me.

My cock then came into contact with all my fantasies. Brenda began to rock her hips forward and back and my cock soon found the entrance to her Heaven spot. As if by instinct, her lips parted and allowed my now swollen and totally distended cock to find the entrance to her soaked pussy. I reached down and took Brenda by the ass and picked her up and pinned her against the shower wall; my back was the farthest thing from my mind at this time. As soon as I did this, she wrapped her legs around my hips and continued to rotate and gyrate her pelvis until my cock began to work its way inside her. It only took a few seconds before I was completely buried inside her.

OH ... MY ... GOD! I had never felt anything so amazingly tight or smooth in my life. At first, Brenda seemed uncomfortable ─ I guess I was bigger then she was used to, but she soon got comfortable and into the rhythm. She was steadily fucking me as I held her against the wall. Before long she was in the throws of yet another orgasm and this must have been a big one because she began to scream my name as she continually thrust herself on my steel-hard cock. I felt my orgasm building as I began to match her, thrust for thrust.

It took only a few more seconds for me to feel the surge of cum racing up my cock for the freedom of Brenda's pussy. When the first explosive shot erupted into her warm and inviting body, I thought I blew the top 2 inches of my dick off. Again and again I felt an enormous surge of cum race up my cock and explode into her. She was still shaking as my climax began to subside and as I let her slide down the wall, my rapidly diminishing cock slipped from her sopping wet pussy with a noticeable 'plop'. As we stood there, in each other's arms, both gasping for breath in the now steam filled shower, Brenda looked at me with what I can only describe as a true, passionate and all consuming love. She gently reached-up and kissed me. My entire being was on fire with the gentle passion I felt in her kiss. Never had I felt so fulfilled, or loved.

As we both began to regain our composure, Brenda noted we both need a shower because we were both covered in sweat. She took the lead and reached for the shower mitt, soaped it liberally, and began washing my chest, my arms and across my stomach. Before she got too much farther, my cock began to stir again ─ I couldn't believe this. I had just had my third, earth shattering orgasm in few hours and I was started to get hard again. She just smiled and as she started to wash my balls and cock and it grew harder and longer under the gentle urgings of her warm, slippery and loving hands. I was truly amazed and quite impressed when I felt my cock get rock hard again. Never in my life had I been able to get a hard-on so quickly after an orgasm; let alone the earth moving climax I had just experienced.

Brenda slowly pushed on my right shoulder and turned me around; she began to wash my back. At this point all I could do was lean against the wall and enjoy the feeling of love ─ something I realized I had never felt before. Brenda reached around and took hold of my cock, gave it a few squeezes and said; "Your turn." I turned, took the wash mitt and began to gently wash her amazing body. She turned her back to me and when I had finished slowly and lovingly washing her back, I wrapped my arms around her and began to wash her chest . . . those amazing breasts, down her stomach, slowly circling the wash mitt from her navel back up to her amazing tits.

Slowly, I began descending down to her pussy. By this time I dropped the wash mitt and relished in the amazingly smooth feeling of her skin and pressed forward until my right hand was cupping that wonderful pussy. Brenda began breathing hard and really pushed her pussy against my hand. I began to slowly, gently insert my index finger into her pussy and began gently exploring her hard and proudly protruding clit with my thumb. Brenda was really getting hot again, (as was I), and as I drew my hand from her pussy and moved back up to her throbbing nipples she gave a whimper. As I caressed her wonderful breasts, she threw her head back against my chest and I noticed my cock, which was back to full performance form again, was rubbing up against the small of her back. The crack of her firm and taut ass was too much for me to resist exploring.

I wrapped my left arm around her waist and began to push her shoulders forward with my right hand. She bent over and I shrunk down to allow my cock to slide between her legs. Before I knew it, she was rocking her pelvis again and parting her legs farther and farther. Before too much longer, my cock head found its way back to the opening of Heaven's Gates again and this time slid inside with no discomfort to Brenda at all. Brenda simply moaned as I began to stroke her pussy walls with my cock. She was pushing back. She was matching the rhythm. Her moaning became more intense. Louder and louder. She was completely into the rhythm of our fucking. Soon, I had her by the waist with both hands and was getting more forceful as I stroked. Brenda began to moan again and then she began to beg me to fuck her. "Oh, fuck me. Give it to me, Ted! Oh Daddy, Fuck me! Fuckmelikenoonehasevebeenfuckedbefore!"

What did I just hear? Did she call me Daddy? I stopped for a second, but her pleading spurred me on again. "Fuck me harder!" she cried out. By this time I had forgotten all about 'Daddy' or anything else as I began to pound my cock into her pussy with a force I really didn't know I possessed. My abs began to cry out for a rest, but I was in no mood to listen, or even hear them. Brenda balanced herself with one hand against the shower wall and reached back and grabbed my ass with the other. She was in her third or fourth orgasm of the night and since I had just cum a bucketful a few minutes earlier, I was able to keep on pumping. Brenda yelled out; "Oh God, I'm cuming again. Fuck me harder Daddy, make me cum more! Oh, Oh, OH FUCK!" That was it for me. I had no idea where it was coming from but I was starting to cum again. I pumped as hard as I could, as fast as I could, as deep as I could. Finally, I felt the flow start to race up my cock again and I was loading her pussy for the second time in about 10 minutes with every ounce of sperm I had left in my body.

Eventually, we collapsed on the shower floor and let the hot water cascade down on us both. We both were totally and completely spent. My abs were crying in pain, my legs hurt, my heart felt like it was going to pound its way out of my chest and I could hardly breathe ─ what an amazing feeling! Funny; I had no thought of my back whatsoever.

After we caught our breath, we got out of the shower and toweled each other dry. We each grabbed a big, dry towel from the towel shelf, wrapped ourselves in the warm, luxuriously thickness and headed to the kitchen for something to eat. I peeked in on my sons to make sure all the yelling didn't wake them and after making sure they were both still asleep, I headed to the kitchen.

I don't ever remember being so ravenously hungry. After cooking-up some bacon and eggs we began chatting like a pair of squirrels in the back yard. Laughing and talking about just about anything and everything that came up. I finally asked her why she called me 'Daddy' in the shower and her answer shook me to the core of my being. She told me she wanted me to be her Daddy for years and even though I played the roll, she told me her feeling for me changed when my wife confided in her about her cheating. She then told me she loved me, not as a father, but as a man, and she wanted to love me and the boys forever. I almost cried. How could this much passion and love be pent-up inside us and not let the Genie out of the bottle for everyone to see? What would the neighbors think? What about my standing in the community?

Again, my mind was racing but the look in her sparkling, emerald green eyes spoke volumes about her feelings. She leaned over to me, gave me a tender kiss and said; "Don't worry about a thing. Our secret will remain just that; a secret for as long as you want. I love you. I want to make you and the boys happy, and that's all that matters now." Finally, we headed to my room, fell into my Queen-size bed, wrapped our arms around each other and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 5

Sometime in the morning, I felt this strange sensation. I was quite foggy, and I can't truly describe the sensation, but it woke me. I looked down and saw Brenda's head slowly, lovingly raising and lowering on my cock. I was getting a 'good morning' blow job! Brenda was giving me the most amazing blow job I had ever experienced. I hadn't had that many, but I knew enough to know she was damned good at it. I think she sensed I was getting close to another geyser when she placed her right hand at the bottom of my balls and pushed against something that I had never felt before. I started cumimg and though she did everything she could to swallow it all, there was simply too much. It began to run out of the mouth and down my cock, but she didn't stop sucking, pushing or stroking. I had no idea I could cum that much and after I finally stopped, she licked and cleaned-up all the evidence. What a way to start the day.

The rest of the summer went by in a whirl-wind of laughter and hot, passionate sex, but all good things must come to an end. Brenda had chosen to study engineering which meant she had to move out and attend a college in central Canada. Even though she came home for each and every vacation, (the sex was amazing), I could tell her passion for me was waning. By the time she hit her Junior year her trips home became less and less frequent, and after graduation, and landing a job in Ontario, she stopped coming home and after a few months, even the letters and cards stopped.

One day, just recently, a beautiful blond came in to my restaurant. She smiled and said; "Hi Lover." Though I didn't recognize her with blond hair, I knew her voice immediately. All the passion, (at least for me), came flooding back. What happened next was nothing short of amazing, but that is another story for another time . . . .

12