Brenda and Bobby Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns about her husbands fantasies.
598 words
4.33
151.9k
43
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Before clearing the table, I poured another glass of wine for my wife. I put it on a tray just as she requested and brought it into the den.

Brenda's attention was already riveted on her computer. As I set her glass of wine on the table next to her, I was able to sneak a quick peek at what she was looking at.

I was excited to see that she was reading one of my favorite stories at the first cuckold site. As I walked back to the kitchen I shuddered as I realized that she might be getting some ideas from that story that might make my life a lot more difficult in the future.

I quickly cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen. I opened another bottle of wine, put it on a tray with two glasses and joined Brenda in the den.

As I was pouring us each another glass of wine, Brenda looked up at me and asked. "So with all this dominant stuff, do you want me to start wearing leather and whip you?"

I nearly spilled the wine as I burst out laughing. I quickly stopped as I realized her question was serious. Well not really, at least not unless you want to. I mean that's sort of fundamental to this. You get to do whatever you want to me. I am yours. I belong to you. But, your wearing leather and whipping me would not be a big turn on for me."

Now it was my wife's turn to laugh. "That's a huge relief. I don't really think I look good in leather and chains."

"Good, because, I'm not really into that kind of pain."

"Okay, now I'm confused again. What does that mean? That kind of pain? Are there other kinds of pain?"

Now I was being very serious again. "Yes, very much so. I do believe that I am a masochist, or at least sort of a masochist."

"Tell me more."

"Well, I am not particularly aroused by physical pain, but I am very aroused by mental pain."

"Give me an example."

"Okay, You let Bill Steadman fondle your breast last night. I saw him doing it."

"I thought we were being more discreet. I guess I was really drunk."

"Its okay, I loved it. Watching my wife being fondled by another man at a work party was incredibly humiliating. It got me really hot, as you noticed in the car on the way home. Later on when you and Bill walked back to the table hand in hand, your lipstick was smeared and your blouse was misbuttoned. Several of the wives at the table noticed it and realized what was going on. They looked at you and looked at me several times. It was very humiliating."

"So you want me to humiliate you."

"Yes, very much. Like I say, I don't understand any of this, but it is what it is."

"What are other ways that I can humiliate you?"

"I loved it when you talked about how much smaller my cock is than Bills. Listen sweetheart, we both know that I am a pathetic lover. Its time to acknowledge that fact. I give you full permission to torment me about it."

Then I paused for a moment. "Of course you understand that the ultimate humiliation is your openly sleeping with other men."

"Exactly What do you mean by openly"

"I mean that there is absolutely no reason that you should feel the need to keep this aspect of our marriage a secret."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers