Brenda and Bobby Ch. 06

Story Info
A dominant wife toys with her submissive husband.
2k words
4.27
171.5k
38
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the sixth installment in a series entitled "Brenda and Bobby" . If you have not read the first five episodes of this series, I strongly recommend that you do so before beginning this episode.

Also this is a "dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Brenda pushed my face away and looked down at me. "Well little quickie, our chores are done. Its playtime." She put a finger up to her cheek pretending to think. "Lets see, what game shall we play first?" After a short pause she said, "Oh I know?" She gave me an evil smile. "Tiny dick, do you like my shoes?"

I wasn't sure what was happening, but I sort of nervously stammered out, "Yes Ms. Adams, I like them very much."

"Do you think they're sexy?"

"Yes Ms. Adams, I think that they are very sexy."

"Should I wear them Thursday night when I go out looking for a lover?"

"Yes Ms. Adams, I believe that you should."

"Your my husband tiny dick. Are you sure that you want me to find a lover? I mean, I am going to be very naughty with that man when I find him."

Brenda leaned over and grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face up so that it was even with her face. "Quickspurt, I am going to take his great big cock out of his pants and lick it. Then I'm going to put it into my mouth and suck it. I want you to close your eyes wimp and imagine your sweet wife with another man's cock in her mouth."

Brenda gave me a minute to form this vision in my mind before she let go of my hair and let me fall back to my knees.

"While I'm sucking his cock, my lover is going to be unbuttoning my blouse, undoing my brassiere and playing with my big tits. Brenda looked at me. "You like to play with my big tits don't you quickie?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well quickie, On Thursday night my big tits are going to become playthings. Not for you, my dear cuckold husband, but for another man. A man that will be enjoying the pleasures of my body while you will be sitting at home imagining him with his hands and mouth all over these beloved breasts." Brenda lifted her nightgown. As she held her large breasts up for me. She whispered, "Maybe he'll even give me hickeys all over my tits so that you can appreciate how much he enjoyed them. "

Brenda smiled. "Quickie, do you know what I am going to let my lover do when he's done playing with my tits?"

I silently looked at my wife.

"Come on tiny dick, you know what I going to let him do. I want to hear it from your lips."

She was right of course, I knew exactly what she wanted me to say. "You're going to let him fuck you."

Brenda clapped her hands like he was praising a dim witted child. "Very good! Your right tiny dick. I am going to let him fuck me and unlike you Quickspurt he is going to fuck me for a really long time. And guess what else. When he is really hot and fucking me really hard and I am screaming with delight, I am going to let him shoot his thick fertile cum deep inside of my hot wet pussy.

Brenda's fingers slipped to her crotch as she was telling me this. She place first one then two and finally three fingers into her cunt. After a moment she sighed and said, "do you know what the really best part is quickspurt?." She didn't bother to give me time to answer. "When he is all done were going to take a break and after a little bit his big cock is going to get hard again and he's going to fuck me a second time."

My wife grabbed hold of my hair and again pulled me up to her. She pulled her fingers out of her cunt. She was very excited and her fingers were dripping with her secretions. She pushed her three fingers into my mouth. "Taste me quickspurt. Taste me now and then think about how good I am going to taste Thursday night when I come home to you with my lovers cum dripping from my well fucked cunt. Your going to get to eat my pussy when I get home so that you can also appreciate my lovers gift."

Brenda let go of me and laid back on the couch. She took a moment to collect herself. When she had regained her composure she said, "Quickspurt, do you know why it is so important to you that I get laid Thursday night?" She started laughing. "Because baby doll, I am not going to let you have another orgasm until I've been properly fucked."

My heart sank at this news. I was really horny and I had been hoping that we would have some good hot sex with the rubber cock tonight and Brenda would let me cum, maybe even let me fuck her."

Brenda must have seen my forlorn face, because she said, "Oh baby, I want Thursday night to be really important for both of us. While I am out you can be imagining how much fun I am having with my lover and you can be anticipating the wonderful reward you will get when I get home. Just imagine how much fun you will have licking my lovers cum from my cunt while my fingers stroke your tiny cocklet. Think about the intense pleasure you'll feel when you spurt your little dribble of semen. It will be so much fun."

My face must have given away my added disappointment when I heard Brenda's plan for the culmination of her date night.

"Oh baby, why the sad face? Its going to be so wonderful." Suddenly she stopped. Her expression of understanding told me she knew why I was disappointed. My wife smiled at me. Oh baby, You didn't think that I was going to let you fuck me when I got home did you?"

I just sort of knelt in front of her hanging my head.

"Oh sweetie that's so cute." She paused, "No baby, I don't think that you will ever be allowed to fuck me again. My pussy was meant for real men. Look at you in your pink nightgown and matching panties with your little clit sticking up. Oh sweetie on Thursday night when I get home, my cunt is going to be so stretched out that I wouldn't even be able to feel your little clittie inside of me, and besides, you would just slosh around in there. No baby, I'm sorry, but its better this way. Trust me on this."

She saw that I was still disappointed. She pulled me up to the couch and sat me on her knee. She pulled my face to her large breast and put her nipple into my mouth." I still love you baby, and in our own way we are still going to have wonderful sex. But you are never going to get to fuck me again and you need to get used to that idea. My cunt is now exclusively reserved for my big cocked, masculine lovers."

Brenda and I both got very quiet. Time seemed to stand still while we cuddled on the couch. She stoked my hair while I suckled at her breast. We were both happy, but somehow the sexual tension between us had vanished.

It was Brenda who finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry Bobbi."

I looked up at her. "Sorry for what?"

"I so wanted to be dominant and humiliate you tonight. I wanted to give you the night of your life."

"Brenda, you did. I've had a wonderful time so far."

"I know, I've had fun to, but I'm not used to this. Oh, I love you so much, its so hard for me to be mean to you. I had such hot plans. I was going to make you lick the soles and heels of my shoes while I twisted your nipples, I was going to make you crawl on all fours and wait on me hand and foot. I was thinking of so many wonderfully sadistic things to do to you." She paused, "I read about all kinds of stuff on your internet site. It was going to be so hot. I'm sorry honey, I feel like I let you down."

"Hey baby, its okay. Like I say, I really had fun. You were really good, you know, telling me about what you were going to do with your lover and all."

"Was I?"

"Yes sweetheart, you really were."

Brenda sighed, "its just that when I told you that I wasn't going to fuck you anymore, I suddenly felt bad. I felt like I needed to be nice to you for awhile. Also its been kind of intense since last night. I think I need a break."

"Are you having second thoughts about what you said? I mean about not fucking me anymore?"

Brenda thought for a minute. "No, I think that its the right thing for both of us." She looked at me and smiled. "I mean that's the ultimate humiliation isn't it? Your married to me. I am your wife. It's your marital right to fuck me, but I am not only going to deny you that pleasure, I am going to give it to other men."

I laughed. Brenda understood me way too well. It was kind of scary. "Your right sweetheart. If we are going to do this, we should do it right." I smiled at Brenda. "You're also right about things getting a little intense." I took her hand. "Honey you've given me a little preview of your plans for me. I'm really excited. I would love it if you would do all those things to me and more. But I agree, we need to take a little break and relax. I think I know just what to do."

I got up and went into the bathroom and started running a bath. As I was doing this, I called to Brenda. "Honey, I'll have everything ready in a few minutes. Just relax for a moment."

While the bath was running I went to the refrigerator and got a bottle of champagne and opened it. I took two glasses from the cupboard and put everything on a tray. I brought the tray into the bathroom and set it by the tub.

I went back into the den, took Brenda by the hand and led her to the bathroom. "Ms. Adams your bath is ready. May I undress you?"

She giggled. "You most certainly may."

When Brenda was undressed, I removed my own clothing and we got into the tub together. Once we were both comfortable I poured each of us a glass of champagne.

We sat in the bath drinking champagne and taking turns shaving each others legs and genitals. It was wonderful. When we were done, I held up a huge soft towel for Brenda as she stepped out of the tub. After I'd dried her, we went into the bedroom where she taught me to give her a pedicure and paint her toenails. When I was done she watched as I gave myself a pedicure and painted my toenails.

As the evening drew to a close, we got into bed. The big rubber cock again played the role of Brenda's lover. We repeated the scenario from last night, I licked my wife's clitoris as her lover pushed his big hard cock in and out of her cunt. Brenda's tension was finally released in the form of three orgasms.

I was left with a throbbing erection. Brenda was true to her word. I was not to be allowed any release until she had been well fucked by a real man with a big hard cock. As I went to sleep I was looking forward to Thursday with the excitement and impatience of a 10 year old anticipating his birthday.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers