Brenda And Bobby Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to gently rub his balls while you let him relax a little.", I instructed.

She gently fingered his sack, exploring new territory.

"O.K. Start stroking again"., I added.

We repeated this cycle again and again for about a half-hour.

"I really need to cum.", Bobby finally panted.

"O.K., Go slower now, he's really excited." I said. "Look at the head of his cock. See how dark red it is? See how the tip is open just a bit? You want to keep him so excited the tip stay open just a bit. It's a fine line, though, because when he's that excited he's very close to cumming. If you over stimulate him and he starts to cum finish him with gusto because there is no stopping once he's over the edge."

Several minutes passed. Bobby was now begging Nancy to let him cum.

"Tell him to wait a little longer. You're having too much fun to end it so soon."

"Bobby, be patient. I'm having fun. You can wait awhile", Nancy teased.

She repeated this cycle for several more minutes, promising to let him cum if he'd wait a little longer.

"O.K.", I said, "Tell him you want him to cum whenever he wants. Just let it out."

"Bobby, I want you to cum now, give me every drop!", Nancy exclaimed.

In a few seconds Bobby's body tensed and a big spurt of ejaculate flew over his head onto a pillow. Two more spurts followed.

Nancy had a big grin on her face.

I was super wet watching Nancy jerk Bobby off. Nancy saw the juice dripping from my pussy and buried her face in my wetness. In a few minutes I was shaking with pleasure.

Watching Nancy go down on me brought Bobby once again to a state of readiness.

"O.K., you guys are doing great so far". I said. " One more lesson and you're on your own for the rest of the day. Bobby, lie on your back again. Nancy, sit in back of his head while I demonstrate how to properly fuck him with your tits.", I said.

I knelt between Bobby's legs and rubbed body oil onto his cock. I then rubbed plenty of it on the inside surfaces of my breasts. I bent over and began teasing his cock, letting my breasts rub against him.

"There's nothing quite like taking a really nice cock between your tits. Right, Bobby?", I teased.

"It's great...", he stammered.

I took a breast in each hand and pushed them together, trapping his throbbing cock between them. Slowly I began stroking him with my soft slippery tits. Once again, his eyes were big as saucers.

"Nancy, you have to go carefully. It is so erotic he'll cum in no time if you are too enthusiastic. It's better to drag it out and give him some time to enjoy it. Besides, we aren't in any hurry, are we, Bobby?", I teased.

"No.", he replied, weakly.

"You're not going to cum until I tell you to, right?" I added.

"Right.", he said.

He was getting more and more excited. I spent some time just moving ever so slowly around the head of his cock. He was breathing heavy now.

"I really need to cum again, Brenda.", Bobby said, a strained look on his face.

"I don't know. Nancy, should I let him cum yet?", I teased.

"Not yet", she said, getting into the fantasy I was creating for Bobby. "Why don't you let me try it for awhile. I need the practice."

"Good idea. We'll switch places.", I said.

Nancy came around and positioned herself between Bobby's legs as I moved out of the way. I then rubbed the oil on her tits as Bobby watched, his cock throbbing. I took a towel and wiped the oil off mine, in case someone should need to suck them soon. I knelt behind Bobby's head, dangling my boobs where he could see them. I placed my hands on his, pinning him down

Nancy was well endowed herself, and easily contained Bobby's cock between her breasts. Slowly she began stroking him. In a few minutes he was begging to cum. Nancy played stop-and-go with his cock for several minutes until she could barely stroke him at all without risk of his losing it.

"I think you should let him cum now.", I instructed.

"Let it cum out now, Bobby. Let go.", Nancy cooed.

I leaned over a bit and let him take my left nipple in his mouth as she brought him to orgasm. I hoped he wasn't so excited he'd bite me by mistake.

Nancy had the tip of his cock well contained as he spurted, cum oozing out between her tits.

"Nice load, Bobby, give her some more." I said as a second bit of cum spurted out between her tits. A third smaller load oozed out as he finished.

"That was fun!", said Nancy, "I like it when he begs."

While Bobby was recovering I walked over and liked his cum off of her breasts. "No need to waste it.", I teased.

"Was that O.K., Bobby?", asked Nancy, winking at me.

"Great.", he panted, still breathing hard, "Great."

"Well, that's a good start. I can show you the fine points another time." I smiled, "For now I think I'll go for a swim.

"I think I'll take a nap." Bobby said weakly.

One of the nice things about my house is that it is walled and gated, so I don't really need to wear a swimsuit. If anyone shows up they have to call through the intercom for someone to let them in. I decided to just go nude in the afternoon sun.

In a few minutes Nancy showed up, nude as well.

"Bobby's taking a nap in his room." Nancy said "We worked him over pretty good."

"In a couple of hours he'll recover nicely, I suspect." I replied.

"Too bad he's going away to school, I could get used to this." Nancy said softly.

"It will give you something to look forward to over Thanksgiving, unless you decide to go home for the holiday." I said, "Besides, I don't think you'll have trouble finding male companionship at school here in Houston."

"True, as long as I can send them to you first." Nancy giggled, "You can teach them how to fuck and send them back to me."

"You're bad!" I replied.

"So what else do I have to learn to be good in bed?" Nancy asked.

"Just remember to communicate what you want. Find out what he likes. If you really like the guy, then pretend his desires are actually yours. If he likes to have his cock sucked, for example, just make sure you convince him that nothing would get you more excited than sucking his cock. It has to be sincere, though or it won't work. Faking sincerity is the key. Once you learn that, everything else will be easy." I said.

The phone rang.

"I'll get it." Nancy said as she jumped out of the pool, her breasts bouncing as she went into the house.

"It's my girlfriends from Chicago, Brenda." Nancy hollered from inside, "Is it O.K. if they come for a weekend visit before school starts?"

"Sure." I said, 'They are welcome to come whenever they want."

This summer was getting more interesting by the day....

12