Brenda and Connie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce was shocked when he became aware of what she was doing to him. He was pleased, though, as the feel of her tongue on his ass hole was exquisite. This was the first time any female had pleasured him in this fashion. He had previously wanted a female to do this but had never made such a request.

He was not reticent because he feared the humiliation of rejection. In fact, most girls he had known had thrown themselves at him in hopes of establishing a relationship. So he was reasonably certain that most of the girls he had known in the Biblical sense would have submitted to such a request.

What he really dreaded, was that his female partner would consider him a disgusting pervert for such demand. After the inevitable separation the said female would broadcast such proclivity and that would cast his reputation in an unsavory and unflattering light.

Obviously with Connie having initiated this act on her own volition, there was no danger of her maliciously appraising the world of the same. Besides, even though they had not yet really spoken to each other and thus had not yet established a relationship, Bruce knew without a shadow of a doubt that they were headed towards a serious commitment; and one that would not be easily dissolved. Thus he was enjoying Connie's sexuality without any guilt or dread.

Bruce was very appreciative that Connie was licking him enthusiastically and without any reticence. As he was continuing to be pleasured by her, the desire to reciprocate became paramount in his thought process. Such desire was not driven by gratitude of the erotic pleasure he was receiving but rather the compelling need to please her in a like manner.

When as a respite Connie momentarily ceased licking him, Bruce slipped away from her and got off the bed. Wordlessly he gestured what he wanted her to do and she complied. He knelt down beside the bed. She scooted her ass to the edge of the bed, facing him.

Connie lifted her left leg straight up, resting against her torso. To secure the placement, she wrapped her left arm and hand around the leg to prevent it from falling away. She splayed her right leg to the side perpendicularly to her torso. She anchored her right hand on the mattress to keep her self upright. Thereby, she maintained a pose that exposed simultaneously for access, both her ass hole and her cunt.

Bruce's head was now in position to pay attention to Connie's nether regions. He periodically indulged in licking her vulva, but concentrated on kissing & licking her sweet rosebud anal opening. As he was licking her, he was somewhat surprised at the intense pleasure that was coursing through his body. As for Connie she was not saying anything but she did a feminine grunt & groan continuously, leaving no doubt as to her satisfaction of his tongue action.

Periodically he would withdrew his face from her ass and he would see her ass hole quiver. It seemed like it was winking at him. He could not tell whether she was deliberately causing the movement or whether it was an involuntary reaction to his tongue action on her; in either case he was thrilled to espy this naughty wink.

Although Connie was obviously enjoying his tongue on her ass, it was evident to Bruce that she was becoming fatigued from remaining in her stiff awkward position. So he stopped and again wordlessly gestured what he wanted her to do and nodding her head she indicated she understood what he wanted. Bruce returned to the bed to lie flat on his back. Connie sprawled over him to achieve a 69 formation.

He lifted his legs straight up and bending towards him. Connie hovered over Bruce's crotch and cradled his cock and balls underneath her so that she had full access to his anus. Spreading her thighs over his head she then started slobbering & licking his ass hole while he was free to do likewise on her; and he did.

For Connie, the resumption of licking his most tender spot made her feel intimately close to him. This close intimacy confirmed in her mind her belief that he was hers just as she knew she was his. His licking of her was a wonderful bonus that she did not demand but she was naturally enthralled.

The impetus for her to lick him in the first place was to assuage her emotions which had reached a high dudgeon to her explosive orgasm. Now that she had calmed down she was amenable to a renewal of her passion. Thus his tongue on her anus ignited a new fire within her which was even hotter than before. Anytime he paused in licking her anus, it twitched involuntarily indicating the erotic pleasure she was experiencing.

As for Bruce, his passion was also on fire. It was fueled by her female scent which was further enhanced by her cocoa aroma perfume. Ever since he had met Connie earlier that day he was in a bewitching trance. He was not acting like a robot but his actions were dictated by a compulsion not under the control of his brain.

Although, except for that glimpse of her at the football game, Bruce had never seen Connie before this day, he instinctively knew she was his WOMAN. Such conviction was what inspired him.

Since both of them had such thoughts they naturally were overwhelmed by their passion. They grunted and groaned as their busy tongues prevented them from producing verbal audible sounds. Finally their excitement reached a new level approaching the climax stage. His cock was oozing some precum and as it was sticking to her collarbone she was well aware of his ecstasy. She was also getting excited as her female juices were seeping out of her vagina and dripping on to his chest.

The chemistry between Bruce & Connie had by now fully bonded. They interacted with each other as if they had been lovers for years instead of it being their first day knowing each other in the Biblical sense. Connie stopped her oral activity and shifted her body.

She got up on her feet and sat down on his stomach. Moving her mons towards his crotch she got a hold of his cock and guided it into her cunt. She swung her feet over and placed them flat on his calves. She then lowered herself backwards to rest flat on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her to steady her body on him.

Connie then started a slow horizontal ride along his cock. It was a languorous snail's pace of fucking; in complete contrast to the desperate frantic fucking they had previously undergone.

Bruce reached with his right hand to locate her clitoris. As soon as he was able to make contact with her little nub (Connie's little nub was not so little compared to most females) he started rubbing it aggressively. The instant she felt his touch on her clit, she covered his hand with hers to encourage him as well as to guide him on how to stroke her to produce maximum pleasure.

With his other hand he grasped her left tit. He cupped it, squeezed it, pinched it, massaged it, and caressed it. He moved to the nipple pinching it, rubbing it, manipulating it between two fingers. The nipple soon hardened and felt rock hard despite its flesh cover. Connie placed her other hand over this hand as well. She felt no need to direct his hand since she loved everything his hand was doing to her. Her hand served only to cheer him on.

She deliberately continued the slow pace of movement and Bruce allowed her the lead in this coupling. As a result her passion was building within her in subtle almost unnoticeable stages. Her passion was reaching exhilarating heights that she would have previously thought impossible. All her worries, concerns, all her negative thoughts were completely erased. Her state of mind was exclusively in euphoria without heeding any reality to her life. She was completely peaceful and blissful.

Usually in sex she was well aware as she was getting aroused and heading towards an apex of sexual pleasure culminating in a climax. In this case although her pleasures did indeed intensify she was oblivious to such mechanics. Instead she was simply passive to what was occurring to her. Her mind soon lost all its sentient properties. She had lost all touch of reality.

It was not until her mind registered that Bruce's cock was throbbing in her, that she came out of her reverie to notice what was happening. As he started flooding her vagina with copious amount of his sperm, she knew she was going to experience an orgasm that was going to be too hard to handle. Sure enough as her orgasm took over control of her body she went into abnormal convulsions.

In her limited past sexual experiences, when she underwent a particularly satisfactory orgasm she was compelled to scream and shout. When the sex was bad but she still had an orgasm, she was very quiet and only her abnormal breathing betrayed that she had any feeling towards the just experienced sex.

This time her reaction to her orgasm was absolutely out of character and would have sent false signals to an oblivious partner. She began whimpering followed by uncontrolled sobbing. She was shuddering and shivering. Her sounds suggested deep emotional pain. Despite such suggested display of abhorrence on her part to their sexual intercourse, Bruce was not fooled. He knew she had reached the zenith of sexual enjoyment.

As soon as Bruce had finished ejaculating, his cock instantly wilted and slipped out of her vagina. She then turned around facing him and was held by him. She continued sobbing uncontrollably, as well as shivering in his arms. Not a word was exchanged. His reassuring arms around her eventually led her to calm down so that she was able to sport a tentative smile. A chaste round of kissing followed as they remained in an embrace. They fell asleep still having as of yet not conversed.

The next morning they parted but because her blouse and bra had been ripped he lent her his jacket temporarily so she could get to her dorm room safely without being exposed. Once she had a new top on she returned to his car to give back his jacket and they traded phone numbers. They knew something special had occurred and the lack of conversation between them did not signify. It was clear to them that this was not a one night stand but a start of a romance to challenge the ages.

12