Brenda and Connie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As Johnny was getting his rocks off in me, the door opened and three more players from the football team entered. When Johnny saw them he smiled and said: 'you are in luck boys we got a hot cunt here so get naked and enjoy a piece.' As I started to sit up and protest Johnnie whacked me with his open hand hard against my face and said 'shut up bitch we want no back talk. You are lucky to get the fuck of your life.' By his cruel and mean looks I knew I was not going to easily get out of this situation. So I realized it was better to co-operate then to fight back if I was going to get out of there without bodily injury. So I meekly asked:'What do you want me to do?'"

"Johnny indicated Stu to get flat on his back and directed me to mount him which I did. Then Fred got on the bed behind me and as I leaned forward on to Stu, Fred forced his cock into my rectum. God did that hurt! Fred sure was not gentle at all and he just laughed as I screamed out my pain. Johnny snarled 'shut up bitch- you like that cock in your ass. You want big cock and that's what you are getting.' Although I was somewhat afraid I was also pissed off. I decided I was not going to give them the satisfaction of realizing how much they were hurting me. They may think of me as a slut I didn't care about that but by golly I did not want to leave the impression I was a whimpering female who can be easily intimidated. So I gritted my teeth and decided to just endure as best as I could in what was turning out to be a gang bang."

"Lyle the third new football player moved on to the bed and on his knees moved close to my mouth. I knew what I was supposed to do and so I took his cock in my mouth. I balanced myself with one hand and with my other hand I could handle Lyle's cock to facilitate the blow job. Johnny and Sloan not content to be out of the picture, situated themselves to either side of me and each had a hand on one of my boobs and were playing with them. The double penetration by Stu and Fred was awkward at first not to mention the soreness in my ass. However as I got used to Fred's cock in my ass I forgot the pain. Stu's cock in my cunt though I must admit was heavenly and delicious to feel. Soon Stu & Fred's movements were in sync and the fucking was starting to become exquisite."

"Of course in addition to those two cocks in my nether holes I had Lyle's yummy cock in my mouth. It was a genuine pleasure to suck his cock. When completely in Lyle's cock just felt right in my mouth and he was constantly leaking pre cum. The moisture on his cock caused my mouth to make loud slurping noises and this was a come on for me. Meanwhile the boys were continuously verbalizing some more vulgarity especially Johnny. He was constantly saying something like: 'Yeah bitch you love it. Five cocks all to yourself.' Lyle was repeating: 'Just suck my cock- give it a good job.' The other three were mostly quiet but I could feel the cocks of Fred and Stu just throb."

"Lyle was the first to go and spent his cum into my throat. I still remember the taste even today as it was peculiarly sweet unlike any other sperm I have ever tasted. As soon as Lyle was done, his cock wilted and slipped out of my mouth as Stu and Fred continued to fuck me. Seeing this Johnny removed himself where he was and on his knees stuck his cock now erect again into my mouth. As I had not the opportunity to ingest all of Lyle's sweet cum, sucking Johnny's cock proved to be very slippery but curiously more fun. Fred next grunted presumably getting his rocks off. I soon felt his cock leave my ass but then Sloan's cock was in my ass. As Fred had lubricated my rectum with his sperm I was able to take in Sloan's cock rather easily despite the fact he had a bigger cock."

"Then Stu finally ejaculated but he was very quiet about it and I did not realize at first he was done. My attention was centered on the blow job to Johnny. I felt Stu's cock slip out and he then slid away from underneath me. As soon as he did that I collapsed on my stomach but Johnny and Sloan moved with me so that their cocks did not leave my openings. Stu actually gained a more advantageous position and was fucking my ass furiously. It seemed like when I finally gulped down the last remaining drop of Lyle's cum in my mouth was when Johnny ejaculated and my mouth quickly filled up with a fresh batch of sperm. Then Sloan was shuttering and groaning as he was shooting his load up my ass."

"Well no sooner had Sloan finished but five more football players arrived on the scene. I found out later that Johnnie had this all arranged. I was not even introduced to these new ones but since they were on the school team I did know who each one of them was. Johnny said 'welcome boys we have a hot cunt for you to enjoy. I got a stop watch to time blow jobs. The one who holds out the longest will get to fuck her in the ass while the others will do her pussy only.' Johnny quickly got his stop watch out and indicated the first new arrival to start the marathon blow jobs. I was lying flat on the bed but I had my head on two pillows. The first guy, who I knew to be Bill, had undressed and was on his knees next to my head with his already erect cock pointed at me. I just grabbed a hold of his cock and started stroking it as I inserted it into my mouth. Meanwhile Lyle mounted me on the side to fuck my pussy while I was giving a blow job to Bill"

Brenda was getting horny at the hearing of this story and could not help but ask:

"Gee Connie the situation sure was getting hairy all right. How were you feeling, were you getting scared or were you actually enjoying all these guys?"

Connie replied:

"Just to let you know what I was thinking at this time, I would say that the sex with all these guys was fairly exciting for me and I was determined to make the best of a bad situation. However my pleasure was tempered by their obvious disdain of me and their vulgar verbalizations. They continually called me all kinds of filthy names like 'slut', 'cunt', 'bitch' and 'whore'. I find it odd that they expressed an attitude of utmost disgust and contempt towards me and yet was I not fulfilling their ultimate fantasy of having a gang bang with one girl? I simply can not fathom the male mind in matters of sex"

Connie continued:

"So anyway here I was with my pussy being pounded away by Lyle being the third cock in my pussy and I was sucking my fourth cock- yes I was keeping count. Yes my pussy was getting worn out and my jaws were aching but otherwise the sex was absolutely mind blowing for me. As I remember Bill had the softest cock possible while erect. It was an absolute delight to suck it. I lovingly caressed his balls and moaned. This was about the only sound I made during the whole episode. I was determined not to give satisfaction to the guys to show I actually delighted in the depravity I was being subjected to. Thus although I had many orgasms that night the guys had no evidence of this."

"Bill was not able to hold out too long as my loving administrations to his cock was too much for him. He soon erupted in my mouth while Lyle was only starting to fuck me earnestly. It was obvious Bill was not going to win the prize of fucking my ass. After Bill had dumped all of his sperm into my mouth and I had gulped most of it down I asked Johnny if I could have a beer to wash down all the cum in my mouth. In a rare show of chivalry he did get a can of 'Red Dog' for me to swill while Lyle kept fucking me. Once I had consumed about half of the can, the next new guy who was Barry approached me on his knees and stuck his cock close to my mouth."

"Now Barry had a most curious cock. He had the longest of the ten guys but it was also the thinnest. I was curious to wonder how he would feel in my pussy. As for my ass I think he would be the easiest to take. Thus I felt it was in my interest not to have him win the prize of fucking my ass since it would give me no real thrill and so I took particular care in my blow job. I tried all my newly learned tricks. I had a couple of fingers moving up & down in his rectum. With my other hand I was massaging lovingly his sac and balls. I took all of his cock into my mouth and it took all my will power not to gag. My efforts were rewarded as he started coming as Lyle was still fucking my pussy and still not coming. Despite the quickness of his ejaculation Bill was able to produce for me by far the most copious amount of cum that I got from any of the cocks I sucked that night."

"As soon as Bill had finished and removed his cock from my mouth, I downed the remainder of the can of "Red Dog" while Lyle bless him continued like a trooper to fuck my pussy. I indicated to Johnny that I would like another can of 'Red Dog' when I am finished with the next blow job. So now it was the turn for Pete the next new guy and he presented his cock to me. Pete happened to have the smallest cock of the bunch but at least it was larger than Troy's. I was kind of in a dilemma. His cock was too small to give joy in my pussy and of course it would be easy to take it in the ass. But then I thought if I could not feel his cock in my ass what's the point. So I came to the conclusion that it would be preferably for me to have Pete to also fuck me vaginally. Thus I gave him what I now thought of as the Connie technique for quick blow jobs. However when I stuck my fingers in his rectum I had a nasty surprise as Pete still had some fecal particles in there."

Brenda interrupted:

"Oh gads Connie that is disgusting weren't you grossed out?"

Connie replied:

"Well, if I do decide to stick my fingers or my tongue into an ass hole I must be prepared to accept such a possibility. I can't complain since I voluntarily acted. Anyway Pete probably was aware of the condition of his ass hole and being surprised by my bold action immediately started spurting his seed in my mouth beating out both the times of Bill and Barry. At the same time Lyle finally ejaculated and was filling my cunt up with his cum. The mutual climax induced an orgasm in me but I was able by the strongest will power and control not to exhibit my orgasm. As soon as Pete withdrew his wilted prick I immediately took a swig of the new can of "Red Dog". I kept some of the beer in my mouth as I inserted the fingers which had been inside of Pete's asshole and I tasted his shit as I slurped my fingers clean"

Brenda exclaimed:

"Oh yuk Connie! Now you are grossing me out"

Connie replied:

"Well my philosophy in sex is don't knock what you have not tried. It is certainly not something I crave to do but then again as something kinky I sort of got off on it. I think only Pete knew what I had done."

Connie returned to her story:

"Well now it was time to suck Chuck's cock, the fourth new guy, and his cock was pierced! As I pulled back his foreskin and saw the metal I said 'Wow Chuck does that not hurt?' Apparently Chuck was not thrilled about my pointing out his cock in the presence of the other guys as he just said: 'Shut up cunt just suck it' Oh well I thought if he went to the trouble to have his prick pierced I might as well give him an exceptionally good blow job."

"Meanwhile Sloan mounted me, inserting his penis into my pussy and thus he was the first to complete an around the world with me that night. As I was sucking Chuck's cock I did notice that the stake in his cock provided some torturous pleasure for him. With his prick in my mouth I deliberately with my tongue jiggled the metal as much as I could and he visibly shivered as I was doing this. This intense cock sucking was too much for Chuck and soon he was squirting his cum. Sloan meanwhile wasted no time either as he was yelling out something in conjunction with his ejaculation"

"After four straight fucks in my cunt it was getting very soggy down there and some cum was leaking out. I felt that my odor must be getting overpowering so I knew that there would be no hope for a muff dive."

Brenda laughed:

"Yeah it seems like the guys had no thought to providing you pleasure"

Connie continued:

"Johnny was good in keeping me supplied with 'Red Dogs' and thus after each blow job I was able to wash down the sperm. My final blow job as it turned out was with Roy the last of the latter five. If my counting was correct his cock was the eighth cock I had in my mouth and I can no longer remember anything about his cock. I was getting somewhat fatigued and my jaws were by now totally sore. Thus the blow job to Roy was my least enthusiastic. I was almost sucking his cock mechanically and certainly without any zest. Fred was the next simultaneous fuck in my pussy. For variety I had Fred lay flat on his back so I could mount him with my back to him. Thus Roy was able to stand up for his blow job. The other guys had got into the habit of being spectators. Everybody was getting high from the alcohol that Johnny was supplying them with. They were now cheering on the fucking and yelling crude and vulgar suggestions."

"It seemed like it was an eternity until finally Roy ejaculated in my mouth followed by Fred. I was now dog tired but I still had five fucks to endure as planned by Johnny. I just collapsed on the bed took a swig of 'Red Dog' lay flat on my back and spread my legs. I had lost any interest and became numb to what was happening. Johnny announced the times thus the order of fucks would be Pete, Chuck, Bill and Barry to be concluded with an ass fuck by Roy the prize winner. As Pete was the first fuck in this last round the first guys had lost some of their excitement and were enjoying drinking more. Occasionally one would look at us fucking and offer a lewd comment but otherwise the fucking had an eerie private side show aspect."

"I now no longer have any memory of the fucking by Pete, Chuck, Bill and Barry. Yes I can not even say if Chuck's pierced cock had any different sensation. All I know is that each one of them took turns at fucking my pussy and that is all I can remember. Roy the last fuck was also unmemorable. I do recall I turned over and assumed a doggy stance so he could fuck me in the ass. All the guys stopped drinking as they felt that this was the show to watch. No doubt in a doggy style my boobs were swinging enticingly enough to warrant a view but as for me there just was no joy."

"Finally it was all over. Johnny told me to go home as the guys continued drinking and the talk turned to football. I gathered my clothes, dressed, called a cab and got home."

"Wow," marveled Brenda, "That was some night were you OK after this?"

"Well it was not rape. True I did not start the evening expecting to be fucked by ten guys but then I made no objections and offered no resistance. So basically I view this as an experience I had- something wild to be sure but I had no real regrets. I was surprised though by the guys' attitude and their demeaning of me. As a result I felt no warm feelings towards any of them and had no desire to date never mind fucking any of them again."

12