Brenda and Connie Ch. 10

Story Info
The Rose Bowl Game.
7.6k words
4.68
10.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Linda woke up first. As soon as she was aware where she was, a huge smile took over her whole face. Determined to make the most of whatever time she had left with Walter she slipped down in the bed to take Walter's cock in her mouth to wake it up. Apparently despite being still asleep, Walter's cock quickly sprung to attention in response to Linda's ministrations.

Walter was dreaming; an erotic dream; actually a wet dream; indeed a wetter dream than the usual. He woke up with the realization he was ejaculating his semen in a willing mouth; Linda's mouth. As soon as he got his bearings he greeted her with:

"Now that is a good morning greeting I can sure appreciate."

"Well it was my pleasure kind sir. I see that you have not wilted so perhaps I can extract some more pleasure from you big boy."

With that she straddled him and guided his quickly restored cock into her wet pussy. Once impaled, she curled her heels underneath his calves and planted her tits on his chest. She was kissing him as her hips were thrusting. He really had nothing much to do except to enjoy this initial fuck of the day as Linda had everything under control. So he grabbed a hold of her ass to assist in her movements and before too long he was pumping a fresh batch of cum into her vagina.

As they disengaged, Walter said:

"Look Linda, I want to spend some more time with you. How about I call my parents and tell them that my problems will keep me in Chicago a little while longer. I do though have to get to their place by Wednesday night as I don't want to disappoint them for the holiday, which they had been looking forward to."

"Oh yes I would love to spend some more time with you. My apartment in Grand Rapids is supposed to be ready by noon today, so we can go there. I have to go to work tomorrow as I have an assignment I must take care of and can not get out of. It should only take me a couple of hours and then I can arrange to take the rest of the week off."

Accordingly Linda and Walter were together in her apartment until Wednesday when they left to visit their respective parents for the Thanksgiving holiday. They arranged to subsequently visit each other on the weekends. Linda mostly visited him in Chicago since there was more exciting things to do when they were not fucking. Occasionally though he would come to Grand Rapids. On such occasions they did not take advantage of the Grand Rapids tourist attractions as their time was spent exclusively in bed.

Her relationship with Walter took such hold on her that she was no longer seen in Grand Rapids. Apart from spotting her at going to work she became totally invisible to her former male acquaintances.

Meanwhile the Brenda-Harry and Connie-Bruce romances blossomed into full fledged committed relationships. Thus they naturally did not look for love elsewhere even when overtly being approached by others. For the boys who were used to being besieged by good looking females constantly refusing them was not a new phenomenon. As for Brenda, there was no temptation since her hideous face precluded anyone taking an interest in her.

For Connie though this was a new experience. As we have already noted during her high school years she was mostly a social pariah. However in the much greater community of Michigan State University, her past was not known and her beauty was not so remarkable to cause similar problems that she had incurred in high school. Her beauty though did have the effect that almost every male she encountered, be they student or faculty, beseeched her for a date. In self defense against those who were persistent and were not easily dissuaded she developed a pat answer to ward off such potential suitors:

"Oh thank you for your interest but as you can see I am engaged and can not go out with others."

To bolster the rebuff Connie had actually purchased an inexpensive ring that could pass off as an engagement ring. She naturally did not wear it when with Bruce but one day about a couple weeks after the Penn State game, as they were strolling along a strip mall for a luncheon date she had forgotten to take it off beforehand, and Bruce noticed it. He asked her about it and she informed:

"Not to boast or to appear to be too conceited, but I find myself constantly being hit upon by virtually every guy I meet even very casually. Sometimes a simple 'no' or a 'not interested' response does not do the trick in stopping them from bothering me. It is not my nature to say 'drop dead' or 'get lost creep' to those who continue to pester me. So instead I say I am engaged and show them this ring as proof. And that usually does the trick."

At this very moment they were in front of a jewelry store. Bruce grabbed her arm and steered her into the store saying:

"I hate having you lie about anything Connie. So how about I get you a real engagement ring and you would not have to lie to rid yourself of unwanted advances. Besides this ring you have now won't fool a serious admirer and pursuer."

"But....but....Bruce you don't have to do that. I am sure I can handle even the most obnoxious pest."

"Don't you want to marry me?"

"Of yes in a heartbeat. But I don't want you to be coerced into it. I want you to propose to me of your own free will; of your own desire; not to be pushed into it or trapped into it."

"Oh Connie, don't you remember we were fucking within mere moments of meeting each other. That was not just lust but I believe it was as result of our souls bonding to each other. The only reason I have not yet formerly proposed was the fact we are not yet established. I do not know whether I will be in the NFL next year or whether I will have to look for employment in something else. Also you are a very sharp girl and I would not want to cause you not to get your degree. But there is no other girl I want to marry and that will never change. So yes I am proposing but the actual wedding date will not be set until I am certain I can provide for us. Will you marry me Connie?"

"Oh yes Bruce there is no other man I would rather marry. The only way you will get rid of me is if you tire of me."

"Well then there is no reason not to get a true engagement ring. You can throw that sorry imitation into the trash."

Connie gasped as Bruce selected a full two carat diamond ring costing in excess of $3K.

"My God Bruce it is beautiful. This is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me."

Bruce teased:

"You mean our lovemaking has not been the most wonderful thing that has happened to you? I am bummed."

Connie playfully punched Bruce in the arm and replied:

"No silly. Our lovemaking is the natural consequences of our love and the mating of our souls. Your gift of this ring is confirmation of my good fortune in having found you, and that is why it is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me."

"My new bride to be seems to have a poetic outlook."

"But Bruce I hate to ask can you really afford this? I would be happy with even a cracker box ring so long as the end result is to be with you forever."

"Of course honey bun. My agent slipped some extra money under the table to me to ensure that I engage him as my agent. Obviously he expects me to make it to the NFL because otherwise he would be out of this money."

"Well my gorgeous boy toy, I must thank you profusely for this magnificent gift. After lunch I think it behooves me to show you my gratitude."

And after lunch as they were in Bruce's bedroom, Connie intending to make good on her promise said:

"Is there anything we have not done that you wish me to do? Don't be afraid to ask."

"Since you put it that way there is one thing I have always wanted to try but have thought it was too kinky to suggest it."

"Name it."

"Well I have always wanted to try water sports. You know I wandered what it was like to being peed on as well as peeing on my partner."

Without any hesitation or batting an eyelash Connie replied:

"Good thing I haven't gone to the bathroom as of yet. Do you have a drop cloth? If not we can do it on the kitchen linoleum floor or in your bath tub."

"I guess the kitchen floor would do; it will add to the kinkiness. Although I do have a drop cloth as well so perhaps we can do it on the kitchen table."

"Connie was now breathing heavily as she replied:

"OK big boy let me fulfill your fantasy."

There were no more words spoken as Bruce and Connie could sexually please each other without the necessity of too much verbalization. Bruce went to get the drop cloth and Linda went to the fridge in the kitchen to extract a beer. She started removing her clothes as she kept sipping on a Rolling Rock. Bruce covered the rectangular table with the plastic drop cloth. Then he moved the table around so the end was near the kitchen counter. The table edge was about half of a foot lower than the counter. He then removed his clothes and quaffed a beer offered by Connie.

Once naked he got onto the table laying flat on his back. Of course he was too long for the table to completely hold him so that he rested his long legs on the counter. Connie now also naked finished her beer and with aid of a chair got on top of the table. She was on her hands and knees in a 69 position over him. Her knees were drawn up enough that there was some separation between her crotch and his face.

She bent her face down to start to suck his cock but Bruce did nothing as he knew what she was trying to do. He did not want to sabotage her effort. Soon enough she started to discharge a stream of urine splashing his face. He experienced sensations that were truly exquisite. Her urine smell made the sensations more exotic and erotic then he had expected. During the flow he opened his mouth and captured some of her piss. The taste would have normally been abhorrent to him but given the context of the sexual nature of her urination, he swallowed her pee as if he was imbibing the sweetest of wines. He started ejaculating into her mouth as her stream was ending.

Once he finished spurting his cum and she had ingested all of it, she wordlessly got off the table and set herself on the floor. Knees down and resting her torso on the back of her heels, she looked up smilingly and prepared herself to accept what was about to happen next. Bruce got off the table and stood up facing her. He took hold of his penis and started peeing on her face. He was able to control the speed of his flow so that it was steady but not rapid. Like him she opened her mouth to catch some of his urine and like him as well was not shy about drinking his piss. She used her hands to capture any urine dripping from her chin and smeared it on her tits.

After he finished peeing on her they each dried themselves with a handy kitchen towel. Both of them were in a high state of sexual excitement. The belief that they had just engaged in the kinkiest sex play imaginable created hard to define emotions which had overtaken their minds and required needed relief. They were attuned to each other's wants and needs so that they wordlessly without prompting went to the bedroom and settled on the bed where Bruce fucked her in the standard missionary position.

Although their sexual position was standard the ferocity of his fucking was not. He was thrusting with an urgency he had preciously never exerted. She was moving her hips mirror matching his thrusts. Their bodies were drenched with their sweat. The combination of urine on their bodies with the perspiration from their frantic copulation created a very gamy odor to them. But rather than lessen their sexual fervor the smells served only to hasten their mutual orgasms.

When they climaxed it seemed in their minds that they were in the middle of an earthquake. So powerful was her orgasm that Connie was trembling for quite some time. As for Bruce he was beyond sentient analysis. He rolled over to his back once his cock on its own volition slipped out of her cunt.

Curiously enough they never spoke about this event to each other again. Despite the intensity and despite that this occurred in conjunction with him acquiring the splendid engagement ring they never found the need to rehash the circumstances of the occurrence. Connie believed she had humiliated herself in allowing herself to be peed upon and drinking his pee. However she was not ashamed but paradoxically she reveled in her humiliation.

Previously she had no doubt that she loved Bruce and she was sure of his love. However by allowing herself to be humiliated she now had empirical evidence of their mutual love. By her action she had demonstrated to him that she was willing to do anything to make him happy. She instinctively knew that when a man discerns this attitude from his woman he will cherish her.

Although Bruce had merely bought the engagement ring without establishing a date for the wedding and despite that Connie was still living with Brenda, they were now acting like they were already married. This sexual activity cemented their union. In realty they knew that when they eventually exchanged vows it would be a mere formality acknowledging what already had existed.

However before Bruce could marry Connie there was the matter of finishing the school year. Michigan State by beating Penn State ended up in second place in the Big Ten that year. Because Ohio State the champions of the Big Ten were ranked second nationally, they were selected to play in the BCS title game for the national championship declaration. This allowed MSU to be the Big Ten's representative in the Rose Bowl game on New Year's Day to compete against Oregon State, the Pac Ten champions. After an early light December practice, Bruce and Harry got together to discuss the upcoming holidays and the big game.

Because the game was to be played in the afternoon on New Year's Day, they knew they could not celebrate the upcoming holidays like other normal people. They were allowed three days off to spend Christmas with their family. The team then had to assemble in East Lansing the day after Christmas to board a bus to the Metro Detroit airport for a late afternoon flight to California. Alternatively with prior approval from the coach, a player could arrange to meet the team at the airport at his own expense. Since Harry's family lived in a suburb of Buffalo, NY, this would be a convenient option as he could fly directly to Detroit to catch up with the team.

Once the team arrived in Pasadena, there would be two practices per day until the game in the afternoon on New Year's Day. They would be under strict supervision and curfews without any free time except for four hours on New Year's Eve between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM local time. Thus they sort of could celebrate the beginning of the New Year at nine o'clock since it would be midnight in Michigan. The coaches told them they could drink a little bit but they must not be inebriated at the check in time of 10:00 PM, that night. After the game though they were completely free to entertain as they wished; all they had to do was show up at the hotel lobby at 10:30 the next morning to catch the flight back to Detroit.

Harry and Bruce as had been their custom in the previous years were assigned to share a hotel room. With such circumstances and based on their experience in the previous bowl games, Harry said:

"Well Bruce I guess this will be our third bowl game in a row but our first Rose Bowl game. You know ever since I was a kid and started playing sports, I dreamed about playing in the Rose Bowl. I always thought it was the coolest college game and I never missed watching the parade. That is why I only considered Big Ten or Pac Ten schools when I was being recruited."

"Yes I am looking forward to playing in this game as well. I suppose since we are playing the Beavers it should be appropriate that we do some beaver hunting after the game. But somehow my heart is just not into such activity."

"Ah yes- you are committed to Connie. You feel it is inappropriate to carry on like we had done in past bowl games, picking up a pair of bimbos to fuck and share."

"You know what they say: 'why have hamburger when you can have steak?' Besides I am really engaged to Connie although it is uncertain when we will settle for a wedding date."

"Quite so and I applaud your sentiments. However you must admit that fucking and sharing bimbos did have its charms."

"What are you suggesting or proposing?"

"What you say about steak vs hamburger definitely holds true for me as well. After Brenda, pursuing empty headed females for casual sex sure does not have much appeal. So I want Brenda to be with me in California just as much as I suppose you want Connie to be there as well."

"I certainly want her there."

"As you know we have a very tight schedule. We only have four free hours on New Year's Eve before the game; while all the other time is booked and accounted for. Because of the curfew and bed checks on that night even those four hours will not allow us to have much time to do fun things with the girls."

"I guess that's so."

"After the game is the only time we can do anything with them. Then we can use our room to full advantage since there is no curfew or bed checks. So I say why don't we celebrate this bowl game like we did the others? But instead of sharing and fucking bimbos we happen to pick up, I suggest we share and fuck our girlfriends instead."

"Need I remind you that I am actually engaged to Connie?"

"But of course I know that. I am likewise in love with Brenda and I am sure I will get officially engaged just like you once I know if I am drafted to the NFL. So I am not proposing this to try and steal Connie from you."

"Well I guess that is a relief. But still if you love Brenda as you say, why are you willing to share her with me?"

"I have two reasons and admittedly they are selfish on my part. By the way you are not averse to fucking Brenda are you? You are not put off by her face are you?"

"No of course not. It is not her fault that she has a scarred face. I know she is a great girl and I have noticed that she has a great body. So all things being equal I would not mind fucking her. But all things are not equal. I am in love with Connie and so I have no interest in dallying with other females."

"This has nothing to do with love. This is just about having a great sexual experience even acting out a fantasy if you will. Look, Brenda has told me that she has occasionally indulged in lesbian sex with Connie and I assume Connie has likewise appraised you of this fact; is that so?"

"Yes I am aware that our girlfriends as roommates have muff dived each other, so what?"

"Obviously our girls do not subscribe to that singer Fergie's assertion that lesbian sex amounts to cheating on one's boyfriend just the same as if fucking another male. Brenda confided to me that she and Connie view their dalliance as a good substitute for 'the real thing' and is better than masturbation. Mind you I think Brenda masturbates with an enthusiasm that is unprecedented. But I digress; the point is no one begrudges anyone for masturbating when full blown sex is not available."

"Are you saying that you are suggesting a foursome in our hotel room so as to avoid resorting to masturbation while whiling away the time between the end of the game to when we board the return flight?"

Harry chuckled at Bruce's outrageous conclusion, so he merely replied:

"Well no, as I have said I have two reasons for wanting this."

"Please enlighten me."

"Because of her face, Brenda has a very low esteem despite being the most interesting and enchanting female I've ever encountered. She technically was not a virgin when we first met but in essence she could have been considered as one. The two guys before me had no interest in her but just saw her as an opportunity for easy sex because of her universal lack of appeal. I have the impression that even with me she is not 100% certain of my regard for her. So if you were to fuck her then her self confidence would soar. That is probably all she needs to aspire to her full potential as a woman."