Brenda and Connie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it sounds muddled but I am in shock that Walter proposed. I believed, no make that I was certain, that no decent guy would even want to have an affair with me never mind want to marry me. After all I have been extremely sexually active since I was twelve years old. I couldn't even get a date for my Senior Prom for goodness sake! So no guy wants a slut and a whore like that. Naturally such impression was a constant source of pain and misery for me. I think that by referring Walter as 'your brother' makes me believe my being engaged is normal. Whereas if I referred to him as my fiancée, I would have the self loathing feeling in the back of my mind. Like 'who am I kidding?' and 'A decent guy like Walter would want to marry you? Dream on girl'."

Wow Linda you've become quite the introvert."

"Yes well my therapy did two things for me. I understood what drove me to be a slut and a whore and this in turn removed the self disgust I harbored. With that realization I finally started to like myself. However despite this positive influence I do frequently lapse into my previous negativity. To fight this I am prepared to truly give of myself the greatest love as I never had bestowed before and Walter is the lucky recipient of the new me."

"Well in matters of sexual technique the old you could not have been all that bad as I fondly remember how sexy you were last November."

"Lesbian sex has different dynamics in play. In any case prior to Walter I had no regard for any of my lovers never mind even feeling a hint of love. And the guys made it quite clear they did not give a shit about me either. With you and Brenda that was 180 degrees opposite. I have always loved Brenda from the moment she was born even though we have not been particularly close. As for you, although I did not know you at that time, nevertheless you showed more interest in me as a person than every other acquaintance I knew. Your quaint offer to allay my incest concerns showed a willingness to accommodate me not just to ensure sex but to make me happy and comfortable. In contrast, all my male lovers did not bother to make any effort to ensure that I would enjoy the sex. That is why I will always cherish that night in November and it is certainly far more memorable than the countless sex I had had, apart from Walter that is."

"I can relate to that. I have loved and love Bruce more than anything else and the sex we have had and will have, will always be the gold standard of sex for me. Nevertheless the night I had sex with the Porter sisters is definitely seared in my memory."

Linda then continued:

"I want to confide something to you. Of course Walter and I had a celebratory fuck after he proposed and I accepted. However on Sunday the ramifications that I was going to marry hit me. You know there is a saying that 'there is none more righteous than a reformed hooker'. I am afraid I have fallen into such syndrome. No, I do not mean I am going to try making amends to my previous promiscuity by being obnoxious to all I meet and urge they lead a chaste life. But I do want to experience a more traditional life. I have thrown away my birth control pills. I hope I prove to be very fecund and bring a dozen children into this world as they will have a sensational father. Obviously Walter will have a most important say on this topic but I hope he will be able to tolerate at least six children."

"My God Linda do you really think you can handle lots of children?"

"When I set my mind to anything then I can accomplish it. So if I want to raise 12 children then I certainly am capable of raising 12 children. The main point is that despite my promiscuous past I want to be and be considered a normal bride. I will wear a traditional white dress and I would not feel hypocritical since a virgin bride these days is rarer than hens' teeth. But to complete the façade of normalcy I do not want my first child born before nine months of my wedding. The consensus of medical opinion suggests that it takes a woman several months after going off the Pill before she becomes truly fertile and because I want a child as soon as humanly possible is why I have gone off the Pill already. But then nothing is certain in life except death and taxes so to truly ensure I do not become pregnant before I marry I must refrain from sex. Accordingly, I got Walter to agree to a moratorium of sex until we marry some three months hence."

"My God Linda that is lame. Even if you did get pregnant right away, considering your wedding is a mere three months away you can always pretend a premature birth. Besides according to the law your child is legitimate since you married before its birth. The child is legitimate even if born a minute after your marriage becomes official."

"Certainly and that is really not my true motive. I am not sure I can make Walter really understand my female point of view. I know that to fully complete my wedding I require myself to feel traditionally normal, i.e. I want to feel like I am a virgin bride. The only way I can conjure up such feelings and sentiments is to follow through with a no sex moratorium. Then my wedding night will mean something. Looking forward to it will make the wedding planning more exciting. The waiting will transform me into even a more beautiful bride since I can authentically project a fresh innocent image."

"That's not a female point of view since even I, a female, cannot identify with it. No this is your own weird thinking."

"Maybe so, but the bottom line is that I believe my marriage will have a better chance if I undergo this discipline of restraint. I once saw an ironic adult comic strip probably in Playboy magazine. In the first strip a couple get out of bed obviously having had sex. The second strip shows them getting dressed. The third strip shows them getting married in a regular wedding ceremony. The fourth and final strip shows them back in bed. I don't want my wedding night to be anything like."

"OK I kind of understand what you are feeling, but still no sex for three months," Connie shuddered.

"Yes well one must be prepared to make sacrifices in life to achieve worthwhile success."

"But Linda no sex for three months when it is so readily available...."

At this point a sexual tension suddenly engulfed both girls as they were looking at each other. They stared at each other's lips and became mesmerized with lust. Before either one of them knew what was happening they embraced and started a most passionate kiss. As the kissing prolonged they were pawing each other's body and were also undressing themselves. In a remarkably short time they were both completely naked and without any words launched into a frantic 69 with Linda on top, probably because Connie was the bigger woman.

The licking and slurping of each other's pussy was intense. Each girl's vagina creamed and their love juices seemed to taste better than either girl expected. Connie stuck three fingers into Linda's anus causing some pain. Linda retaliated by penetrating her whole fist into Connie's vagina while she was sucking on Connie's clit. The inflicted pain was ephemeral of course as both girls were accustomed to rough sex and relished in it. Soon the girls reached their climax as the pleasures sensations starting from their cunts seeped throughout their bodies. Their mutual orgasms were of the most exquisite nature prompting each to scream at the top of their lungs. Luckily the whore dormitory was virtually deserted so no one was there to hear the climax.

When it was over and Linda rolled off Connie, she was totally dazed and almost incoherent. Robotically she gathered her clothes. Once dressed Linda turned to the still naked Connie who was in a sexual stupor and said:

"That was hmm er nice. I got to go. See you at Brenda's birthday party tomorrow night."

Linda rushed out of the room not bothering to wash even her face so that the sex smell still lingered on her person. She hopped into her car and quickly headed towards Grosse Pointe. Linda was fuming as troubling guilty thoughts were disturbing her brain. She was thinking: 'What is the matter with me? I got Walter to agree to no fucking until the wedding night and here I am fucking his sister. My sister-in-law to be for gosh sakes! And I am not even a lesbian. Oh but the sex with Connie was good! Wasn't it just wonderful? Stop that you slut whore. And here I am trying to pass myself off as decent. Hah I am nothing but a piece of shit.'

Despite such negative thoughts by the time she reached her parents' home she had calmed down. She had rationalized the incident away as merely a bump in the road in her journey to respectability.

Connie on the other hand had no guilt feelings. She was certain of her bond and commitment to Bruce. He was her soul mate and she did not hide anything from him. She viewed her occasional girl on girl sex as equivalent to masturbation; merely an alternative to relieve sexual tension when Bruce was not available. True lesbian sex was more intensive than masturbation. There is no denying she loved the Porter sisters beyond the normal scope of friendship and their about to be status as sisters-in-law. Nevertheless her love for Bruce and his to her was sacrosanct. Every other feeling paled compared to her love for Bruce. She knew in her bones that despite the frequency of divorce and the temptations Bruce would be facing as a professional possibly famous star athlete, their love will not be compromised. When she took her vows it will be absolutely inviolable that her marriage would only end upon death.

Connie rallied from her languor and took a shower. She then readied herself to meet Bruce after he finished his exam around five. Since Connie had not been with Bruce during that week, her pussy moistened in anticipation as soon as she left the dorm to meet him. The sex with Linda had not diminished her enthusiasm to fuck Bruce as soon as possible. If anything she was even more eager. So after the perfunctory greeting Connie urged:

"Come on Bruce let's get to your apartment my pussy is already wet for your cock."

"Whoa don't you want to eat first?"

"We can order take out later. Right now I rather taste your cock instead."

"So you are ready to fuck like rabbits or minks."

"Yeah whatever. I expect to fuck non-stop until we have to leave for Grosse Pointe tomorrow afternoon. Late tomorrow afternoon that is. Well maybe we will have to sleep a little bit so you can drive us properly. And I guess we will have to eat something in the interval but other than that we will be fucking. I have a pussy that has been deprived of your cock for five solid days and it needs to be serviced."

Bruce laughed as they headed for his apartment. As soon as they got inside Connie immediately got a hold of his pants belt to undo it. Bruce halted her:

"Whoa hold on sweetheart. I have a surprise for you."

"What?"

"Since we are going to be fucking like minks I thought this gift might be appropriate for the occasion."

Then he reached into the front hall closet and produced an expensive mink coat he had purchased that week. Then he said:

"Obviously you will not be wearing this until the fall and winter but why not try it on now; see if it fits."

"Oh gosh! Oh my God Brucey! Wow! What can I say? I think I am going to like being married to a rich and generous gentleman. Just a minute let me get ready so I can wear it properly for the first time."

Without moving from her spot she kicked off her shoes. Then she undressed and tossed her clothes aside not caring where they ended up. Once completely nude she put on the coat that Bruce was holding. She did not button up the coat but instead she twirled around 360 degrees to provide Bruce a decedent look of her essential nude body clothed only by the gorgeous coat. His cock tented against his slacks. Connie then said:

"Drop your pants mister. This coat needs some breaking into."

Bruce removed his shoes and clothes to become totally naked as well. Then standing still he watched as Connie knelt down on the rug to take his cock in her hands. She kept the coat unbuttoned so that her tits and cunt were provocatively visible. The wearing of the fur coat while she was fondling him was a totally unexpected erotic sight for him. This alone made it worthwhile for him to acquire the coat for her.

She touched him feeling the satin warmth of his skin and the iron hardness underneath. Thick veins ridged the length of his penis as the pulse of blood pounded its flesh. His pre-cum quickly appeared as she tentatively slipped out her tongue to slurp it into her mouth. The taste was heavenly; pure ambrosia. Her mind was slowly turning into mush. As Bruce moaned, he uttered:

"There you go honey. Let me feel that soft tongue of yours. Do you know it feels like a rasp stimulating my blood even more? It is quite different as to how your cunt feels when it grips my cock."

She took his mushroom shaped head of his cock fully into her mouth moaning herself as she fully tasted him. She kept only the head in her mouth as she vigorously stroked his shaft. The action forced some more pre-cum from his hole which she savored as she swallowed it. Then she stopped stroking and placing both hands on his buttocks she leaned her head to his torso to take all of his cock into her mouth and throat.

At this point as Connie was caressing his ass cheeks, Bruce placed his hands in her hair. Thus he had control of her head to maneuver it along his cock and so he was actually fucking her mouth. She grunted and growled as he had control of the oral sex but she did not otherwise protest his mastery over her. When he was about to explode he released his hands from her head so that she could accommodate his ejaculation comfortably. His release of sperm was copious but Connie ever the expert in cock sucking captured all of his cum, not letting a drop escape her mouth.

She then stood up and opened her mouth wide in front of him to demonstrate that his cum was all gone. Then with a huge saucy smile she grabbed his hand to lead him to the bedroom and said:

"I don't want you to go soft on me right now. I need to be fucked in this magnificent coat."

Bruce hesitated:

"It is one thing for a blow job; as one can contain the flow of sperm. But that is not the case in vaginal penetration. After fucking inevitably some cum will ooze out of your cunt not to mention the female juices you would be spilling out as well. Aren't you afraid we will stain the coat no matter how careful we may be?"

"So now you know why God invented dry cleaning. Come on I must be fucked in this coat and I must be fucked now. Don't shirk your duty."

Bruce laughed and followed Connie to the bedroom. She plunked herself flat on her back as she beckoned him with open arms clad by the coat. Notwithstanding the recently finished blow job Bruce's cock stiffened as soon as Connie was provocatively positioned in bed. So he quickly impaled her in missionary fashion. He started pumping away as her heels rested on his ass to provide maximum penetration. As she was caressing his back while he was fucking her he felt the fur covering her arms. The feel of the mink fur on his back was a significant factor in causing him to reach his climax quite early. Luckily for Connie the blow job, the wearing of the mink fur coat was sufficient to cause her to orgasm at the same time as Bruce was cumming.

They fucked only once again with her wearing the fur coat. This time he was sodomizing her in doggy fashion. The bottom part of the coat was covering her ass puddling on his shaft as he was fucking her. The erotic vision was incredible and Bruce felt he was getting more of a kick out of sex then he ever imagined possible. He vowed that in the future he was going to insist on more sessions with her wearing this coat while he fucked her. Possibly he would have her wear high heels as well.

They ordered take out (Chinese) and he ate naked while she still wore the coat. They then placed the coat on a hanger on the closet noting that yes it will require some dry cleaning. They then fucked continuously. They did sleep roughly between 3:00 AM until about 10:00 o'clock in the morning when they resumed their marathon fucking.

Unbeknownst to them their sexual activity was being viewed by....Spencer Thorneburg. When Spencer finally made contact with Connie that January Tuesday, obsession of her and his love for her changed to hate but the obsession remained intact. He now stalked her. At this he was quite proficient as Connie had no idea she was being watched by him. As he had been taking an advanced technical mechanical course of studies and having already established a hobby interest in the same he was well versed in wiretapping and eavesdropping as any lay person could be. So as he discovered where Connie resided he planted a bug in her dormitory room.

Consequently he was privy to the lesbian sex Connie indulged in that third weekend in February. He was absolutely disgusted with Connie over those sexual incidents. He realized that while her supposed boyfriend was away, she had no problem in having sex with others and the others were female. Spencer was truly homophobic more so than most. Most heterosexual males that abhorred gays were at least tolerant if not outright intrigued by lesbianism. Not Spencer; he viewed lesbianism as absolutely decadent and depraved.

To discover that Connie indulged in girl on girl sex was a shocking blow to him. He had loved her but to learn of her depravity made him feel that he was a victim of the siren's song. At this point his mind cracked and he was losing it. In his stalking he ascertained that Connie's boyfriend was Bruce and was able to pinpoint Bruce's apartment. Deeming that a more professional surveillance was necessary to gauge Connie's wickedness, Spencer had sufficient sums of money to hire a private investigator in April. Despite the illegality, the investigator was not adverse under Spencer's instructions to plant cameras throughout Bruce's apartment. There was one in the bedroom, kitchen, living room and even the bathroom. Spencer had monitors for each camera so he could view the activity live while being in his own apartment.

Accordingly he was constantly viewing the monitors and kept himself apprised of Connie's sexual activities when she visited Bruce. He was continuously shocked by Connie's sexuality and her wantonness. Each shock had the effect of deteriorating his sanity. Finally the straw that broke his camel's back was what he witnessed that Saturday night/Sunday morning of the draft day. To see Connie pissing on Bruce and seeing him piss on her followed by four way group sex was an abomination he could never have visualized possible.

'Why these people are absolutely evil,' thought Spencer. 'They are depraved disciples of Satin. They need to die so their sins cannot pollute the world'. Yes Spencer's mind had succumbed to a religious fervor. He now believed it was God's command that he kill Bruce and especially Connie. To this end he travelled to Detroit that Monday. After a few days he was able to purchase an illegal handgun through sources emanating from a drug dealer he knew. He returned to his apartment that Friday and was able to view the sex Connie and Bruce partook in. Her fur coat was yet another symbol of decadence that Spencer could not loathe enough.

He had bought a box of wine which he drank as he viewed the sexual antics. As he continued drinking he became more incensed at the depravity he was seeing. Nevertheless his voyeurism was titillating to him such that he remained glued to the monitors. As he kept watching the more convinced he became that Connie and Bruce had to be wiped out of the world, but the sex he saw was more enthralling than the average pornography he had watched. When Bruce and Connie finally stopped fucking and fell asleep, Spencer also collapsed into sleep sitting in his chair with his head resting on the table containing the video monitors.