Brenda and Connie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suiting words to action, Linda got Walter's cock quickly exposed as he had already removed the cummerbund of his suit. After licking it a few times and sucking on his cock, she exclaimed, "Oh my God, how good it tastes. I think from now on I am going to refer your gorgeous manhood as 'My Washington'. Yeah that's it! Like I am going to ask you to give me 'My Washington' so I can suck on it. Or I am going to say please shove 'Washington' in me I need a good fuck. Or I might ask you to put 'Washington' in my ass and wiggle it around my rear canal. Yep my own 'Washington'; I like it."

"My Washington?"

Linda replied Yes well ever since I was vacationing in D.C. a few years ago and actually saw the Washington Monument, I have considered it the greatest phallic symbol I have ever known; so powerful, so majestic. Your cock is the greatest actual phallus I have known and you are aware I have known a lot. So I feel your cock does deserve a name, and surely 'Washington' is quite appropriate. And as your wife I deem 'Washington' to be exclusively mine and so ergo I dub your cock as 'My Washington'."

Walter laughed and replied, "OK then 'My Washington' it is to be. And so my sweet wife what would you like of 'Washington' now?"

Linda now huskily rasped, "Well as much as I would like to suck 'Washington' dry my pussy is itching to be attended to. It is weeping for 'Washington's' presence. I can feel my juices dribbling out. I need 'Washington' in my cunt now."

Linda quickly slipped out of her wedding dress and discarded her thong but she left her corset and gartered stockings on. She jumped onto the bed; lying flat on her back she spread her legs as wide as possible. With crooked finger she beckoned him saying, "Come husband make me your wife. Give me 'My Washington'."

Walter had by this time divested himself of all his clothes. As he got on the bed hovering over her, he immediately impaled her with his now rock hard rod. He went easily in as she was absolutely accurate in indicating her state of readiness. In fact so lubricated was she of her own juices that the friction of his fucking produced a squishing sound very similar to farting noises. Linda was so far aroused in passion that this noise barely registered in her brain so she did not feel any embarrassment. Walter's mind on the other hand did take notice of this noise but he considered it as evidence that they were experiencing a higher intensity in their lovemaking. Thus he actually reveled in the sound rather than feeling appalled.

As Walter kept fucking her he marveled at how enthusiastic Linda responded to his thrusts. All of his previous sex partners without exception were very immobile when he fucked them and especially so in the missionary possession. He believed they were too apprehensive of the pain his cock might produce should they become unduly active in the love play. Not so his Linda who seemed to even demand pain from him. She had wrapped her legs around him with her heels firmly planted on the back of his thighs. She wrapped her arms around his back so she could furiously thrust her hips back at him. She gave as good as she got. If she felt any pain she did not display it. Instead she urged:

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me Wally. Fuck me good. Harder! Faster! Oh I need it! I need all of 'My Washington'. Give it to me. Don't stop. Don't you fucking dare stop."

Linda was grunting, moaning and squeaking interchangeably. As her passion hit a higher level she started clawing his back. She actually drew blood. As for Walter he was lost to all sentient thoughts. His mind had blanked out so that all he saw was white blank space as he hit his climax. As he released his first spurt of cum, Linda squeezed her labia to contract on his pulsating cock and thus stopping his ejaculate flow momentarily. He felt his semen accumulating and increasing the pressure for release. The denial of release produced an excruciating burn causing his spine to tingle. He growled, "Oh fuck Linda!"

She growled back a response, "Oh fuck yah!"

Then she relaxed her muscles to receive a new blast of cum but quickly closed off the flow again. Again they exchanged nonsensical verbal utterances. Linda then continued releasing and contracting her cunt until his semen finally became depleted and he had completed his full discharge. At that point Linda, who had been experiencing an ongoing protracted orgasm screamed:

"Oh yes! Yes! Oh fuck!"

Then she produced a very loud wolf sounding howl and repeated the howl twice more. Completely in the moment, Walter responded with wolf howls of his own. Then they separated and laid side by side staring at the ceiling. They were both silent for some time as they calmed down to return to their normal state of mind. Both of them were confused as they contemplated how they had ended their first sexual intercourse as a married couple. Finally Linda turned to Walter and broke the silence, "I don't know if you will believe me or not but I swear to you I did not act deliberately. Something, some force, I know not what, compelled me to do what I did and I was powerless to stop myself."

Walter responded, "I attribute this as proof positive that we are bonded soul mates. I do not think I would admit to anyone of our howling. Not because I am ashamed of myself or of you, but instead I think it is such an intimate love moment that I would not want to share with anyone."

"Oh Walter you do say some of the sweetest things and turn my head. Why I am almost convinced you do love me warts and all. Strange behavior and all."

"Of course I love you heart and soul."

"Now don't be silly Wally my love; I'm just teasing. Now I am going to take off my corset so I can be totally naked. Then I would like you to fuck me again. Perhaps this time we will fuck without any histrionics just like a staid old married couple we are striving to be."

"Yes just so my love. It would not do for my image as a serious accountant if it was found out that sometimes we engage in unorthodox and questionable sexual behavior."

They did fuck two more times before falling asleep. Although they did not howl, they both still were extremely noisy in their love exertions. Walter came to the conclusion that once they purchased a house he would have to ensure the master bedroom was solidly sound proofed. As Linda had indicated to him that she wanted children and lots of them, such requirement would be essential.

Meanwhile back at reception, Brenda and Connie were becoming more and more intoxicated and losing every inhibition they might have had. They both were determined not to spoil Linda's special day but only by drinking could they overcome the pervasive malaise they still were experiencing from the death of their fiancés. So not to get too sloshed too early they both opted to exclusively drink beer. Once Linda and Walter left the reception, Brenda and Connie increased the pace of their consumption and soon were feeling no pain.

Walter had lost touch with all of his high school friends although many were invited and some attended the wedding. Likewise Walter had lost touch with most of his MSU acquaintances but a few also came to the wedding. During the past three years Walter's closest friends, were Oliver Mooney a co worker at his accounting firm, Watson and Woodhouse, and Trevor McCarthy, a lawyer whose firm had frequent business dealings with Watson and Woodhouse. The three of them were inseparable buddies until Walter hooked up with Linda. On some occasions when Linda was in Chicago they triple dated so that Linda became acquainted with them as well. Thus it was a natural that the two of them would be of the wedding party.

As Walter was equally friendly with both men he could not decide on the Best Man so he tossed a coin in their presence. Oliver Mooney won the toss and so he was the Best Man at the wedding with Trevor acting as a Groomsman. Since both men were between girlfriends it was natural for them to act as escorts both in fact and in deed to the bridal party; with Oliver assigned to Brenda and Trevor to Connie.

Each man was happy with his assigned date. Trevor was naturally pleased by the beauty of Connie. With the possible exceptions of Linda, the bride and Vera Starikovich, a female accountant from Walter's firm Connie was the best looking female in the entire room. As for Oliver he found Brenda absolutely alluring and her blemished face made her appearance more striking and provocative. He found her conversation witty but more ribald then he would be comfortable with.

Now although both men were native Chicagoans and supposedly big city sophisticates, they were actually strait laced and very conservative. Although they would not be averse to casual one night stands, they were nevertheless taken aback by the outrageously flirtatious behavior of their dates. They assumed Brenda and Connie to be at least moderately virtuous and so they felt that their behavior must be out of character probably caused by their drinking. It was obvious that the alcohol consumed was making the girls vulnerable and susceptible to a one night stand proposition. So emboldened accordingly, Trevor made the first move. He had an advantageous opportunity since both he and Oliver had booked separate rooms at this very hotel of the reception. Sitting down at their table, after finishing a dance, in a quiet voice to Connie, so as not be overheard, he suggested that perhaps she would consent to go to his room for a private drink. Completely uninhibited Connie replied in a loud and slurred voice, "Wait a minute! Don't you really mean that you would like me to come to your room so we could fuck?"

Trevor turned a deep beet red as he was so embarrassed by Connie's words. But he did involuntarily nod his head to preserve his chances of getting laid. So Connie continued, "You need not be hesitant my dear Trevor. I wouldn't mind a good fuck. I noticed that when we were dancing closely you seem to be sufficiently endowed so that I am sure I would be well serviced."

Trevor turned even redder as he just gulped. Connie continued further, "You know it's been more than three months since I was last fucked. Not since a maggot of a man shot my fiancé dead! Yes I think a good fuck would suit me just fine."

At this point Brenda having overheard all piped in, "Hey wait a minute. I wouldn't mind a good fuck either. I also have not been laid for the past three months. Not since my fiancé died on the same day as Connie's."

Oliver gulped, "Is that really true? Both of you were engaged? Both of your fiancés died on the same day some three months ago?"

Brenda answered, "Yes that is true it was a most unfortunate coincidence. Although my fiancé died in a car accident, not shot by a jealous admirer like Connie's. But enough of our misfortunes. I think my getting laid is a good idea. How about it Oliver would you like to fuck me?"

Oliver replied, "Oh yes Brenda I would like to fuck you for sure. I have a room booked here as well, which we could use."

Connie protested, "Hey wait a minute that's too lame. Why don't we all go to Trevor's room. After all he was the first to come up with the idea to fuck."

Both Oliver and Trevor looked horrified and muttered simultaneously, "But, but Connie!.... That's depraved."

Brenda sensing their reticence replied,"Pish posh! Nonsense! There is no reason not to take advantage of delighting each other. But don't worry neither Connie nor I will breathe a word to a soul. We especially promise that we won't mention this dalliance to Walter. I realize you have an image to protect."

Connie added,"You guys are not gay are you? I mean it is usually males who entice females to participate in unorthodox sex not the other way around."

Offended Trevor huffed, "Of course not. OK bitches let's go to my room, just follow me."

When they all arrived at Trevor's room both, Trevor and Oliver came to a stop in the middle of the room. They remained standing straight awkwardly contemplating their next move. Connie, in command of the situation, stood in front of Trevor and unzipping his fly to expose his cock said, "Let's see what you got there big boy."

As Trevor's mind was completely unhinged by Connie's brazenness, his cock was flaccid to Connie's touch. So she commented, "My! My! My! You don't seem to be ready for me yet. Not to worry though Trevor. Nothing delights me more than to take a soft penis into my mouth and have it grow to a magnificent size under my careful oral administrations."

Connie sunk to her knees resting on the luxurious carpet and started sucking on Trevor's cock coaxing it to full erection. Brenda having freed Oliver's cock which was also limp quipped, "Perhaps Connie the boys would like to see our tits. Maybe the sight of them will perk up their cocks."

Suiting her words to action, Brenda undid the top of her gown and was promptly naked to the waist. As Oliver gasped she sunk to her knees to start her blow job. Meanwhile Connie having released the now semi hard cock of Trevor's stood up to bare herself to the waist. Then she cupped her breasts and fondling them huskily gasped, "Do you like Trevor? Aren't my tits sumptuous? Don't you just want to kiss them; suck 'em; nibble on them? Perhaps you would like to bite on them? Squeeze them, mash 'em, fondle them? Hmmm? Oh I'll let you. You can do anything with 'em. I'll let you. But first let me get back to tasting your delicious manhood."

Connie's words had the desired effect; not only was Trevor's member solidly rock hard but so was Oliver's. Both girls then had the pleasure of sucking on some solid male meat; a pleasure not known to them during the past three months. Soon the girls had their male partner's cocks throbbing in pleasure and the girls were moaning delightfully in response. Both Brenda and Connie's expertise in cock sucking was vastly superior to what anything either Trevor or Oliver had experienced to date. So they quickly were fully aroused to climax and the girls' moans sent them over the edge, and they furiously spurted their cum into the mouths of their female partners.

Their sudden ejaculation took both of them by surprise. Unlike most males who enjoy oral sex to its ultimate conclusion both Trevor and Oliver had an aversion to such outcome. Although they had experienced blow jobs before they always withdrew their cocks before ejaculation. They either expelled their semen on the bodies of their female partners or finished the sex with vaginal penetration. They had intended to so do so with Brenda and Connie as well but our girls had pushed their passion over the line.

Given their prudish outlook, the euphoria they felt during their climax soon changed to disgust. Their horror kept increasing by the subsequent antics of Brenda and Connie. When each of the guys finished their eruptions both girls, upon releasing the cock in their mouth opened their mouths wide to show the copious male fluid in there. Then to the absolute dismay of the guys Brenda and Connie turned to each and started kissing and were obviously exchanging semen in the process.

What absolutely disgusted Trevor and Oliver was to see occasionally some drops of cum manage to ooze out and rest on the chin of one of the girls. At that point the other girl would break from the kiss to lap up the errant cum and retrieve it to her mouth. When the girls finally finished their cum swapping, they turned to the guys and opened their mouths wide open again.

Connie confirmed the net result, "See all gone. I must say your cum was delicious; among the best I have ever tasted."

Brenda piped in, "I have to defer to Connie since she has sucked many more cocks than I. Although I would still vote for my deceased fiancé. To my mind his was by far the most delicious."

Ignoring the distress evident on the faces of Trevor and Oliver, Connie uttered, "My God Brenda I have to pee badly. Maybe it was not such a hot idea to drink so much beer as we did."

"OK just a minute let me get out of this gown I really do not want to stain it. We still have to wear our gowns when we go home."

"Right I forgot about that. I'll get out of mine as well. I think I can hold it."

The girls both got out of their gowns and underwear setting them carefully aside. Then to the total astonishment of Trevor and Oliver, Brenda lay flat on her back on the carpeted floor. Connie squatted over Brenda and facing her started peeing on Brenda's body and face. Connie alternated her stream so that Brenda was able to drink some of Connie's flow.

Completely horrified, Trevor snarled, "My God Connie you are actually urinating on her. She is actually drinking some of your piss."

"Well yes I really needed to go. However if you like, I have eased my discomfort sufficiently so I can stop and save some of my pee for you. But if you prefer, I am sure Brenda has a full bladder and she can do it for you."

"You filthy cunts! You think we want anything further to do with you? Come on Oliver let's get out of here I'll have to spend the night in your room."

So in a rage the guys having zipped their pants ran out of the room.

Brenda was somewhat mystified in her drunken state as to what had just transpired and so asked, "The guys left. I wondered what went wrong. They seem to be mad at us."

"Fuck 'em."

With spot on observation of the reality of the situation, Brenda replied, "I don't know but it does not seem like we will have the opportunity to do so."

Connie giggled and replied, "Nothing gets past you Brenda. Well at least you and I can indulge in the next best thing to the real thing."

"Yes, well I guess that will be all right. By the way if you are finished I need to pee."

"OK"

So Connie plopped down on the floor to allow Brenda to pee on her and the latter proceeded to do so. The girls dried themselves with the bathroom towels and then got on the covers of the king sized bed. Before they could seriously initiate a sexual act each girl passed out and soon both were snoring.

They were awakened in the morning with Trevor screaming at them, "Get up you cunts! This is my room and you got to leave so I can check out. If the hotel charges me for extra cleaning because of your depraved activity I will pass the extra charge on to you."

Brenda suffering from a hangover, with a hand over her eyes to shield herself from the light in the room, squinted at Trevor and ventured, "I guess there is no hope for a wake up fuck?"

Trevor was so angry that he has not amused nor was he the slightest bit titillated by the total nakedness of the girls. He responded, "You must be joking! I do not have a wet suit, and a gas mask nor condoms all of which I would need for safe sex with you ho's. Come on hurry up. Just get the fuck out. I need this room back NOW!"

"You need not get so huffy. I asked nicely. And please do not shout, I have a splitting headache."

With that the girls wordlessly got dressed in their gorgeous gowns, which were now somewhat wrinkled, and grabbing their purses left the room. As they were departing from the hotel in Connie's car she asked, "What's the matter with you Brenda? You didn't really expect him to fuck us now?"

"Well you never know. Most guys don't turn down sex when freely offered. I was only thinking that a cock in my pussy might help relieve me of this horrendous headache."

"Well never mind girlfriend perhaps I can accommodate you when we get to my place. I have the house to myself as my parents will be out. They planned to stay overnight and visit my father's brother."

When they did arrive at the house they immediately went to Connie's room which was still furnished as it was when she left for MSU. They quickly got naked and on to the bed to kiss each other lovingly. The excitement of the previous day sapped their energy to the extent they were content in kissing and mutually frigging each other to a mild orgasm. At least the orgasm did chase away Brenda's headache.