Brenda and Connie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the third time the girls had made love to each other since their tragedies. Connie had begged off her planned Lansing job to remain at her parents' home to grieve. Likewise Brenda had no appetite to seek an interval job and was content to stay at her parents' home awaiting the start of her sophomore year at MSU. Thus the two had gotten together twice to console each other in their summer long mourning and lesbian sex was a natural result.

The girls subsequently dubbed their sophomore, junior and senior years at MSU as their "lost years". They shared the same apartment quite close to the campus for those years. Although they were able to face and accept their respective devastating losses nevertheless they did not experience that "joie de vivre" they enjoyed in their freshman year. Occasionally they indulged in some girl on girl sex to satisfy their sexual urges.

Antoinette Loos wearied with the jealousy of Jennifer Gray, transferred out of Bowling Green and enrolled in Michigan State. She hooked up with Karen Steinhauer and established a much healthier relationship. Brenda and Connie had an open invitation to participate in foursomes and they did occasionally avail themselves of such pleasures. Karen happily got her revenge for the cruel treatment of Zina Dushevina. The latter was out of her relationship. Seeing the happy Karen one day just about a year later than their previous encounter, propositioned her. As Karen was content with Antoinette she was able to gleefully refuse her and rejoiced in seeing Zina's obvious disappointment . Brenda and Connie each occasionally participated in heterosexual sex as the mood struck. They were always able to pick up a fuck buddy simply by going to the Harrison Roadhouse. However none of these pickups came close to matching the sex appeal of Harry and Bruce, so the girls found these occasions to be just barely more enjoyable than masturbation. However at least they did not suffer any disastrous sex like Tom Branstetter or Spencer Thorneburg on the occasion of their first visit to Harrisons.

All in all, they did have a social life during the "lost years" but such was mundane. The girls concentrated heavily on their studies and eventually graduated "magna cum laude". By this time their friendship had developed into the closest bond possible. Their close bond fell short of a committed lesbian relationship as each girl still believed themselves to be heterosexuals despite by now their frequent lesbian dalliances.

The closeness of their friendship though did cause them to seek similar career paths. They decided to enter law school with the intention of going to the same school. They applied to half a dozen prestigious law schools. Because of their excellent academic records together with their LSAT scores their applications were accepted by all of them. They chose to enroll at Duke.

Meanwhile Linda and Walter's marriage was a huge success. Linda's plan for a large family was off to a rollicking start. She gave birth to her first child nine months to the day of her wedding day. By the time Brenda and Connie arrived at Durham, NC, to start their studies at the Duke Law School, they were aunts to four little Snyders; two of this quartet being twins.