Brenda and Connie Ch. 17

Story Info
Victoria Veronica Vargas.
8.1k words
4.82
9.5k
2
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brenda and Connie arrived in Durham, NC to start their law school studies, they were now finally prepared to move on with their lives. During their years at MSU their goals were nebulous. During that first year with Harry and Bruce they had not given any thought about their future except planning to attain their degree and to become wives to their studs.

With their deaths Brenda and Connie were back to the drawing board as to what their life goals would be. Because Bruce and Harry were so suitable to them, it was hard for the girls to contemplate a future with another man. The various guys they dated and fucked just were not up to snuff when compared to their deceased fiancées.

Regrettably they realized that the girl-on-girl sex between them was superior and more exciting than the straight sex they were getting. Yet they did not consider themselves lesbians since they knew that they craved cock. They loved having an authentic cock in their pussies, in their asses and especially in their mouths. That is why they considered the last three years at MSU as their "lost years".

They did though seriously focus on their academic studies. Connie pursued Mathematics and Accounting courses whereas Brenda was into Political Science, History and English Literature. This contrast in their studies meant that going to law school together was the most reasonable option since they wanted to remain close to each other.

They planned that once they finished law school they would open a firm together. They believed they would be compatible in a professional capacity just as well they were so personally compatible. Thus the goal to snag a husband was put on the back burner as the plan to become attorneys was now the top priority in their lives.

To this end they studied diligently. The whole first year class at the Duke University Law School contained very intelligent students but everyone knew that some amongst them were preordained to fail. So both Brenda and Connie knew that their prior academic success at MSU only meant they could gain admission to the law school but it was no absolute guarantee that they would succeed.

Thus, during that first fall semester they forsook any social life. Aside from an occasional girl-on-girl sex between themselves, and of course the necessities of eating and sleeping, they did nothing else but study and attend classes. Such devotion paid off in that they aced their end of term exams and were among the top students of that first year class.

During the first week of school in September Brenda and Connie had joined a study group of six. Aside from the two of them the group consisted of three male students and another female. During that fall term, the three males of their group, having a high opinion of themselves invariably dominated their study group sessions.

To their own disadvantage they paid no attention to the contributions offered by either Brenda or Connie. Our girls though ignored their male chauvinism but did pay attention to their expressed ideas during every study session. The other female of the group, whose name was Vickie Vargas, seldom contributed to the group but when she did offer an opinion Brenda and Connie paid close attention. Her rare contributions invariably were surprisingly highly invaluable. The guys completely ignored Vickie as well to their own peril.

When the results of the first semester exams were publicly known, it turned out that Brenda just edged out Connie by the narrowest of margins for the third highest average of the entire first year class. Connie had to settle for fourth place and of course she was subject to good natured ribbing from Brenda. Vickie Vargas did even better than the both of them, as she ended up with the highest average of the entire first year class to the amazement of the males in the study group.

What the study group including Brenda and Connie did not know was that Vickie was in her third year at Duke University. Vickie was in a special six year dual study program where she would earn a MD as well as a JD degree. She had already spent two years studying at Duke's prestigious medical school. Had they known this about Vickie, they all would not have been surprised at Vickie's academic success.

It turned out that these males had very fragile egos. It was mortifying to them that they achieved poorer results than the females of the study group. Rather than take advantage of the opportunity of picking the brains of our female heroines they preferred to quit the study group.

Brenda and Connie persevered in a study group of just three with Vickie Vargas. With the bombastic males out of the picture Vickie became a much more frequent contributor in their group discussions. The harmony in their shortened group paved the way for truly effective study.

By the end of January all three girls were quite confident in their studies and so were not adverse to relaxing and taking a break from their single minded study routines. One Friday night around 8:00 PM as all three were in a study room of the law school library, Vickie suggested:

"You know I'm just not in the mood for studying tonight. My homework is all up to date and I have a good handle on next week's class preparation. So I think I'd like to take a break. Would you girls be willing to accompany me for some drinks at a nearby bar?"

Connie replied:

"You know Vickie I like that idea. Like you I am ahead of my work so I wouldn't mind at all. What do you say Brenda?"

"Sure count me in. I agree that I can use the respite from the intense studying and I certainly can afford the time off."

The girls repaired to a nearby bar frequented almost exclusively by the University students. They acquired a booth which was buffered from some of the noise of the bar. Thus they were able to converse quite freely. The girls decided to order pitchers of draft beer since they had no desire for sophistication. Although Vickie had been with them in the study group for the past five months they knew nothing personal of each other as they had up to now confined their conversations to strictly school work matters.

Vickie broke the ice by:

"I get the impression that you two are roommates and that you knew each other before you got to the law school here. Am I correct?"

Brenda replied:

"Yes indeedy you are correct on both counts. In fact we intend after graduating to practice law together in our own firm as we have the financial wherewithal to start right away on our own."

With that Brenda and Connie outlined their history which enthralled Vickie completely. At the end of the recital Vickie replied:

"Wow! I am impressed. You two sure had a most interesting life so far albeit very tragic when you were both just nineteen. So you are in essence the widows of Harry Quinn and Bruce Fielding. I certainly recall the news stories of their deaths. The coincidence of both of them dying on the same day, and shortly after both were drafted to the NFL within the first three picks; made even a non sports fan like me take notice."

Connie replied:

"Yes that certainly was the absolute low point in my life. Bruce was definitely my soul mate. When I first met him we fucked before he even knew my name, and we fucked a second time hours later, when we had yet not had an actual conversation. I orchestrated our first meeting as I began stalking him once I had seen him play a football game, and I was rewarded with two of the most intensive orgasms I've ever had."

Brenda contributed:

"Yes Harry was my soul mate as well and I sure still miss him. I am always grateful that he considered me beautiful despite my hideous face."

Vickie was non-plussed and reacted:

"What do you mean Brenda? I can see that your face is scarred but I would not call it hideous. In fact your scars make your face interesting, intriguing and attractive; not repulsive by any means." Brenda replied:

"The cosmetic surgeons fixed my face after the accident that killed Harry. But I was involved in a prior car accident when I was only six years old. The cosmetic surgeons who operated on my face at that time were not so skilful and I did indeed sport a most hideous face as a result. People could not bear looking at me. Even my own parents had trouble looking at me directly."

"Well if that is the case then bravo for Harry. I can now understand how devastating your losses were. I have to salute you two for digging out of such a morass of misery. I am also impressed you have been able to bounce back and are on to the road to true professional success. With your obvious keen legal minds I have no doubt you will be very successful attorneys."

Brenda then said:

"I think we have hogged the conversation unduly. It is your turn to tell us your story Vickie."

"Well there is not much to tell. My full name is Victoria Veronica Vargas. I guess my mother was in favor of alliteration when she named me. I know I haven't mention this to you before but I'm enrolled in the JD/MD program so this is my third year at Duke having two years study at the medical school under my belt. I intend to specialize as a medical malpractice lawyer once I'm finally done here at Duke."

Brenda gasped:

"There is not much to tell, Vickie? Really? I'm most impressed. No wonder you beat both Connie and I in the exams. By my definition you must be a most fascinating woman."

Vickie replied:

"Well I'm probably a pretty good student, but that is not surprising considering the kind of homeschooling education I was provided with. I was educated by the best private tutors available. However despite my academic accomplishments, what is pathetic about me is that my mother is a much more interesting, intriguing and more flamboyant a female than I am."

Connie interjected:

"I take it she is a very successful lawyer and you despair of your ability to follow in her footsteps."

Vickie responded:

"Heavens no! That is not the case at all. You see my mother is or rather was a prostitute. It is not that I am ashamed of her. What irks me is the realization that even if I do become a successful lawyer, she would still be more fascinating than me. It is galling to me that in general a prostitute is lowly regarded whereas despite the ubiquitous anti lawyer jokes, the legal profession is still considered the cream of society."

"So what makes your mother so special?"

"She rose from being a street urchin prostitute in the slums of Houston, turning tricks for $1 at the age of thirteen, to becoming a successful businesswoman with a personal net worth in the millions. She is wealthy enough to completely finance my total education so that like you I will have no debts when I get my medical and law degrees. Because of her background she likes to brag that she must be the wealthiest woman in the US who is totally unknown to the general public. I used to tease her that if there was another woman wealthier than her but also unknown to the general public, then it follows we wouldn't be aware of such women either, and thus she could never be sure of her boast." Brenda and Connie burst into laughter at the witticism of Vickie, as they realized there was something truly substantial in her character. Connie reacted:

"Wow! So how did she rise to such wealth from starting out as a cheap prostitute?"

"She had and has a sharp shrewd mind; a trait I like to think I inherited from her. She was not into drugs and knew enough to keep herself impeccably clean and healthy. She was fearless and stood up to her pimps not letting them get the best of her or cheat her. In fact after about sixteen years of age she paid no pimp part of her earnings, but still enjoyed their protection. She always managed her monies wisely so that by the age of twenty when lots of her peers were already dead from drugs or disease, she became a madam and owned and managed a brothel in Austin; obviously catering to prominent Texan politicians. She would jokingly but proudly proclaim that she operated the authentic 'Best Little Whorehouse in Texas'. Then a few years after I was born she got into a legal legitimate sex business."

Brenda speculated: "Oh? What pray tell what would that be? Selling sex toys perhaps?"

"Oh no not so pedestrian. She along with a main partner and three others started a sex club venture and called it the Texas Love Ranch. They bought a ranch located about an hour's drive from Dallas. They attracted an extremely well to do clientele to be members of the club. The members pay membership dues and pay to participate in orgies. And that is the main activity of the club. There are orgies every weekend at the ranch. Sometimes they conduct specially chartered orgies during mid-week."

Brenda exclaimed:

"Wow that sounds exciting and sinful. My pussy is getting wet just thinking about it."

"Yes well the club was very successful right from the start and the clientele has increased to the point that there is a waiting list to get in. My mother's share of the club's profits was so high that she was able to continuously invest part of it. Thus she can easily pay my school expenses without much sacrifice to her income. The membership now includes some very well known people who are rich enough to easily afford the club's rather high fees. For example Pamela Rose and Charlotte Thornton are members."

"You mean Pamela Rose the singer? And Charlotte Thornton, the Hollywood actress who won the Oscar last year for her performance as a female serial killer?"

"Yep! The ones and the same."

Connie continued:

"I'm a big fan of Pamela Rose and own all her CDs. I've been to couple of her concerts in Michigan and she sure puts on a great show. However isn't she married to that famous football player Larry Grant? God he's a hunk! Why would Pamela need to participate in a sex club when she's got him? As for Charlotte Thornton, I've always admired her, but I would have thought as a sex goddess she would never have had a need for such a club and its services."

Vickie responded:

"Ah Connie you misunderstand the appeal of the club. If one is desperate for sex then prostitutes fulfill that need and for that matter gigolos fulfill such need for women. No the club is there to cater to those who want to indulge in their sexual fantasies. Plus the club members crave for authentic sexual fantasies. Paid sex workers cannot by definition provide for an authentic sexual fantasy since they view the sex as work. They may try to fake pleasure but such fakery is easily discerned by the club's connoisseurs."

Connie replied:

"Yes I can understand such appeal. When I was in high school I was somewhat forced into a gang bang with ten guys which left me with a bittersweet memory. I think the guys' main focus and desire was to humiliate me as opposed to truly pleasure me. I have always been of the opinion that the gang bang could have been more pleasurable for me had the guys' attitude been different. So yes if one can participate in unorthodox sex without any guilt and free of mind games I can see how the club fulfills a need."

Vickie added:

"The club also conducts sex games and contests which spice up the orgies beyond most imaginations. For example Pamela Rose is the possessor of the first gold plated body chain plate awarded to winners of contests at the TLR. She and her partner fucked all twenty-four men at the orgy during a twelve hour in essence gang bang. Charlotte Thornton won a contest in a special wedding mid-week orgy. The contest was called Messalina's Challenge named after the wife of a Roman emperor who challenged a prostitute to see who could fuck the most men in a night and Messalina won. Charlotte won by fucking in total almost 50 men that night."

Brenda gasped:

"50 men? Really? Is it even possible to fuck so many in one night?"

"Well if you average fucking a man every 15 minutes for twelve and a half hours straight you do reach a total of 50 in that way."

Brenda then curiously asked:

"So what does your father think of your mother's line of work?"

"Oh I do not have a father. Of course I have a biological sire either dead or alive somewhere out there. I am not, though the least bit interested in finding out his identity."

Connie asked:

"Really? Why? I understand most people who have unknown blood parents are at least somewhat curious about their identity. That certainly was the case for my Bruce who was an orphan and had no clue as to the identity of either of his parents. He had intimated to me that he had been considering to eventually hiring a private defective to find out."

"Well the circumstances of my birth and subsequent life, does not suggest a happy or pleasant meeting should I actually learn of his identity. You see when my mother was 29 and still running the brothel, she decided she wanted to become pregnant to fulfill a latent desire to be a mother. So she stopped her birth control and took on several 'johns' every night until she ascertained she was pregnant; apparently this took a period of six months to achieve the desired goal."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope and she was actually proud that she delivered me in the brothel having not the time or apparently the inclination to get to a hospital. She boasted that revenue for the brothel dramatically increased during those six months. Her customers appreciated her enthusiasm and so happily paid substantially more than what the other girls in the brothel charged."

Brenda observed:

"Well I can see why you would say your mother was flamboyant and inteesting."

Vickie continued:

"Naturally she had no clue as to who might have impregnated her never mind even his name. Some of her clients used false names anyway. However her favorite client and subsequent business partner of the TLR, John William St Clair acted as a father to me and actually paid for the private homeschooling utilizing the best tutors. So I did not attend a regular school until I went to the University of Texas for my B.A.

After I was born I lived in the brothel until my mother moved to the Texas Love Ranch once she bought the property. So as I was growing up, my two homes until I went away to college, were a whorehouse and a residence where sex orgies routinely occurred. Even if against all odds I would be able to discover the identity of my biological father, what man would be pleased to acknowledge me as his daughter, never mind his family?"

Brenda opined:

"That may be a valid point Vickie but you were not responsible for the circumstances of your birth. You seem to have emulated your mother in one important aspect; she improved herself from a $1 per trick child prostitute to a successful businesswoman worth millions. You rose from a child living in a brothel to attending the medical and law schools of a very prestigious University in the country. I would bet you will become a successful and competent attorney and your success will surely overshadow your mother's accomplishments."

Vickie gratefully responded:

"Well thank you for saying so Brenda that does make me feel better. I have never thought of my accomplishments. I always studied hard so that I would not become a prostitute. I believe that was my motivating factor. Of course now I am a little more sophisticated in my thinking but when I was growing up I know I truly believed that if I did not attain a good education my only alternative would be to become a professional prostitute."

Connie asked:

"So have you had a chance to participate in the club's activities? I know for myself that I would love the opportunity of participating in an orgy. Or is your mother one of those that became rich so that her child would not have to undergo similar struggles. Is she determined that you are not to be exposed to the seamy life she had to endure and thus is she overprotective of you? You know the old saying there is none so righteous than a reformed hooker."