Brenda and Connie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie with now unfettered access to Vickie's cunt, was surprised to discover it to be bald. Having forgotten her own particular reason to keep her own cunt shaved since puberty she had not encountered another shaved pussy amongst her various partners in her girl-on-girl sex escapades. Considering Vickie's assertion of being a novice to sexual activity Connie felt the fact that Vickie shaved her pussy belied her air of innocence. She felt then that she need not treat Vickie with kid gloves and instead proceeded to make love with unreserved passion. Her subsequent tonguing of Vickie's pussy was purposely intense.

So Vickie's body was now under triple assault. Each part was reacting to the assaults. Her lips were puffy and swollen as Brenda introduced biting and nipping of the lips in the kissing action. Her nipples were beyond rock hard. As Brenda had progressed from fondling to rough pinching, her nipples were absolutely throbbing in pain. The pain was absolutely intense causing Vickie to whimper as she continued returning Brenda's kisses. As for her cunt it had become super moist from Connie's tonguing. Three contrasting sensations were coursing throughout Vickie's body. An absolute pleasure sensation emanated from her cunt. A purely painful sensation emanated from her nipples. An equal combination of pain-pleasure sensation emanated from her lips.

With the blind fold on these three alternating sensations replaced Vickie's initial dark void vision. What Vickie now saw as registered by her brain, were three colorful lines flashing like lightning bolts at first parallel to each other moving horizontally in her vision plane. Her brain suggested these lines represented her physically aware sensations. She identified the red colored line as the pleasure sensation; the black colored line as the pain sensation; and purple colored line as the pain-pleasure sensation.

All of a sudden the lines changed their positions. The lines met at the center of her vision plane and flared outward at 120 degrees to each other to form a perfect symmetry. The lines pulsed and agitated moving to the center. All of a sudden the center exploded to obliterate her sense of vision. Vickie broke off her kissing from Brenda and screamed; an absolutely loud scream at that; experiencing her first orgasm of her life that was not self induced.

Helped by Brenda, Vickie sat upright on the bed, but then leaned slightly forward to rest her palms on her covered knee-caps. She then began panting to regain her equilibrium that had been erased by her powerful orgasm.

Brenda and Connie took the opportunity to get off the bed and disrobe to become totally naked. Connie then got back on the bed to replace the position Brenda had been in. Brenda still standing off the bed reached for Vickie's sweater and removed it. Vickie under her own impetus unhooked her bra and removed it.

Now Vickie was naked as well except for her blindfold scarf and her garish stockings. The stockings were such a visual turn on for Brenda and Connie that they made no move to remove it. As Vickie was totally focused on the sexual activity she was disinclined to make the effort to remove them herself.

Vickie then leaned back on the sitting Connie. As Connie's breasts were exposed, the feeling of them on her back was for Vickie electrifying. Connie was also able to cause her torso to be in constant subtle motion. Thus Connie's nipples sliding along her back was driving Vickie into a new high level of sexual excitement. Having just experienced a powerful orgasm, Vickie was susceptible to almost instant arousal. Connie was able to reach and rub Vickie's clit will keeping her now swollen nipples in gentle rubbing motion on Vickie's back.

Brenda then climbed onto the bed. While resting on her knees she cupped her breasts. Then leaning towards Vickie's mouth, Brenda caused a nipple to caress Vickie's lips. Vickie soon had her mouth open to take in the nipple and she started sucking it. Vickie was moaning and groaning in response to what was happening, but Brenda was inexplicably more aroused.

Brenda spat out:

"Yes baby! Oh yes! Oh just suck my tit. Bite it! You can bite it. Bite it hard. Make me scream."

Vickie obligingly did bite hard on the nipple and drew blood. Brenda screamed:

"Oh fuck! Oh fucking yes!"

Vickie sucked in the tiny drop of blood and the taste was orgasmic. In fact her vagina ejected some more of her female juices as she underwent her second orgasm. Vickie's body vibrated evidencing her climax to Brenda and Connie. Brenda was also climaxing.

Wordlessly Connie removed herself from her position behind Vickie. Having released Brenda's nipple, Vickie flopped backwards to rest her head on the mattress. Brenda, although still in the throes of her orgasm, moved and positioned herself to start a muff dive on Vickie's cunt.

Vickie, completely by instinct, lifted her stocking clad legs and then caused her heels rest on the small of Brenda's back. Vicki's hips were bucking in response to Brenda's effective tongue action. Connie hovered over Vickie and holding her buttocks apart sat on Vickie's face.

She instructed:

"Just start licking my ass hole, bitch. I expect a good tongue washing. I need my ass hole to be totally clean."

Although blindfolded, Vickie's tonguing of Connie's ass was surprisingly sufficiently erotic for the needs of the blond amazon. Connie actually reached her orgasm before Vickie's third orgasm. With her nose next to the crack of Connie's ass, Vickie was treated to the full effect of the body smell of Connie's female essence. And the smell was totally erotic. With Brenda lapping her cunt juices, Vickie was soon experiencing her third orgasm.

There was no respite allowed to Vickie. Connie and Brenda switched places on Vickie's body. Brenda though was sitting on Vickie's face in opposite direction than the way Connie had. This meant that Brenda's cunt was what was offered for Vickie's tongue and she made the most of it.

After spreading her labia lips wide to give Vickie the fullest access to her vagina, Brenda removed the blindfold scarf from Vickie's head to allow a visual stimulation for the first time. Despite having no previous experience in cunnilingus, Vickie's tonguing of Brenda's cunt was sufficiently arousing to Brenda to induce a most satisfactory climax for her. Connie's tongue on Vickie's cunt was the ultimate in exquisite pleasure that Vickie had enjoyed.

Vickie's fourth orgasm was the most intense yet and she actually fainted and naturally slipped into slumber. Brenda having experienced a pleasurable orgasm disengaged and slipped to Vickie's left to fall asleep beside her. Connie had been masturbating as she was licking Vickie and when she tasted Vickie's released juices; she succumbed to a pleasurable orgasm herself. Then she slipped to the other side of Vickie to fall asleep.