Brenda and Eddie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he did. But according to a post experiment interview I conducted, apparently there wasn't much to sign away."

"Well I think it would be important to get an 'initial measurement' so to speak, so that we can analyze the differences that may occur after the experiment really gets under way. I think we should observe the couple in one last sexual interaction before all intentionally pleasurable mutual interaction is curtailed."

"An excellent idea, Ms. Cooper. I'll give you complete control of the subjects until you have completed your experiment. Brenda, Eddie, you will obey Ms. Cooper as you would obey me. You will address her as Ma'am, is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"All right, Sharon, they are all yours."

"Good. Thank you sir." Ms. Cooper stood up and walked around my chair, then around Brenda's. I could feel her eyes on me as she came to a stop between us.

"Female subject, stand up." Ms. Cooper was apparently taking her role very seriously, and had decided to depersonalize us even more by addressing us as subjects.

"Yes, ma'am" I heard Brenda say, so quietly it was almost inaudible.

"Male subject, remain seated, but look up at the female subject." Ms. Coopers voice took on a clinical quality.

"Yes, ma'am." I turned my shoulders toward Brenda and looked up at her. Ms. Cooper had risen to stand behind my wife and turn her to face me. Streaks of mascara had run down her cheek, but there was no current evidence of tears. She appeared completely dejected. The red marks on her face from the slap had nearly faded. Brenda stared down at the floor in front of her.

Ms. Cooper walked over behind me. "Stand up and position yourself in front of the female subject, about two feet away, arms at your sides."

"Yes, ma'am." I stood as well as I could. The long period of straddling the arm of the chair had made it sticky with perspiration and pre-cum. I had to peel myself off with an audible noise like tearing fabric. A long shiny strand of clear ejaculate stayed connected to the chair and the tip of my cock all the way to my position in front of Brenda. It gradually stretched and finally broke, leaving a trail across the carpet and down my thigh.

"Female subject, it appears that your mate has a very fit body, and he is obviously in a state of arousal at the prospect of sexual relations with you. Is it true that you have never allowed your husband to consummate the sexual act in your vagina?"

"Yes, ma'am, it's true." Brenda was looking directly down at the floor in front of her, apparently trying to avoid looking at me.

"Pity." Ms. Cooper stepped over toward me and used the clip end of her pen to point the tip of my cock at Brenda's face. She took Brenda's chin in her other hand and pointed her face toward my dick. "Your mate has a well shaped and attractive penis, though a bit on the small side." She ran the tip of her pen down the underside of my cock. "It should certainly be capable of bringing you pleasure given the right technique and position. You vagina should be very tight, given its lack of use. He is also apparently full of sexual fluids, from the evidence we see here." She let go of my wife's chin and used the tip of her finger to wipe a small drop of my juices from my cockhead. She raised her moistened finger to my wife's lips and smeared my pre-cum across them.

"Female subject, lick your lips."

"Yes, ma'am." With a barely hidden look of distaste, Brenda ran the tip of her tongue over her upper and lower lips.

"Very good." Ms. Cooper bent her knees and squatted down, bringing her head parallel to my hips. She used the clip end of the pen to raise my penis up to my belly and hold it there. With her other hand she reached up and took my balls lightly in her fingers. "Your mate's testes, while diminutive, seem to be fully functional as well. I take it by your reaction to the taste of his semen that you have never allowed him to ejaculate in your mouth, either?" As she spoke she rolled my balls between her fingers, gradually tightening her grip.

"No, ma'am, I've never allowed that." Ms. Cooper had by this time completely encircled the based of my scrotum with her thumb and fingers, and was beginning to squeeze even harder and tug down slightly. The warmth of her hand and the tugging was causing my ball sack to stretch.

"Also a pity." Ms. Cooper leaned forward and placed her lips just an inch from my cockhead, held firmly against my stomach by her pen. She stretched out the tip of her tongue and flicked a bit of liquid off the tip. I nearly came, but instead I just leaked a copius amount of clear fluid. "Quite an enjoyable taste, really. Mr. Creed, we need to make a note that we should harvest this subject's semen for further testing and experimentation."

"An excellent idea, Ms. Cooper. I'll put the collection in your hands, so to speak."

"Very punny, Mr. Creed. " Ms. Cooper let my cock drop back into its natural erect position, but kept her grip around my balls as she stood back up, using me to support and steady her, and pulling down on them quite hard. I bit the inside of my lower lip to keep from gasping in pain.

She placed her pen into her inside coat pocket, and withdrew a slender glass tube. As she turned it between her fingers I recognized it to be a thermometer. She shook it sharply to get the mercury down into the reservoir, and then held it out between Brenda and me.

"I'll need some temperature readings as we proceed with the experiment. Could you time three minutes from my mark, Mr. Creed?"

"Of course."

I opened my mouth to take the thermometer under my tongue, but Ms. Cooper squatted down again. She took the tip of my cock between her fingers and pressed the bulb of the thermometer against the tip of my opening. "I usually don't do this without lubricant," she said over her shoulder to Mr. Creed, "but this subject is self-lubricated." She slid the shaft of the thermometer down into the shaft of my cock, and it was the most incredible feeling I have ever had. She took my hand and placed in on my cockhead. "Hold that there, subject, don't drop the thermometer, and don't stimulate yourself. If you have an orgasm now the experiment will be over and you will have to be disciplined severely."

"Yes, ma'am."

Over her shoulder she said, "mark, Mr. Creed. Three minutes." She stood up again, this time without bracing herself on my balls for support.

"Now," she continued, facing Brenda, "we need to get you more suitably prepared for the experiment while we wait for our temperature reading." Brenda was looking down straight at the floor in front of her again. "Well. it appears that the female subject is unwilling to look at her mate. Since that is the case perhaps an enforced sensory deprivation would be an interesting addition to the experiment." As she said this, Ms. Cooper untied the dark silk scarf she had tied around her neck, and walked around behind Brenda. She rolled the scarf and placed it over my wife's eyes, and tied it snugly at the back of her head.

"Female subject, can you see anything?" Ms. Cooper stood in front of my wife and examined the edges of the blindfold.

"No, ma'am, not really."

"Well that will have to do. We will make sure to have proper blindfolds available for future experiments." Ms. Cooper turned back toward me and bent over slightly to check that I was holding the thermometer in the proper fashion. As she did this I noticed that her ruffled 'V' neck blouse was in definite violation of the company cleavage policy, as it draped open and I could now see all the way down her chest to the undersides of her full, pale breasts. She was apparently not wearing a bra.

Satisfied with my position, she turned toward the desk and retrieved a large pair of precision scissors. She turned back toward me briefly, and I began to worry, but then stepped up to Brenda.

"It's not appropriate for the female subject to be clothed for this portion of the experiment. Hold still, while I remove these clothes." Instead of unbuttoning and unzipping Brenda's skirt and blouse, Ms. Cooper began by slipping the tip of the scissors under my wife's wide fabric waist cincher, and snipping it away. She tossed the ruined belt onto Brenda's chair. Then she bent down and placed the tip of the scissors between my wife's knees, making a single tiny snip. She grasped the skirt on both sides of the snip and roughly tore it upward and to the sides. The skirt split in half up the front, and Ms. Cooper tossed it aside. This left Brenda clad only in shiny grey pantyhose from her waist down to the sexy strappy heels on her feet. Her camisole and the tails of her blouse hung down to temporarily provide a makeshift short dress.

"We'll leave the hose intact, for now." As Ms. Cooper circled behind my wife, holding the scissors and looking for the next point of attack, I noticed that Brenda was trembling slightly. I doubted it was from the cold, since I was completely naked and the room was comfortable to me, even a bit warm. It seemed my wife, always the picture of perfect composure in the time we had been together, was beginning to psychologically break down.

As I considered this, Sharon collected Brenda's long red hair in one hand and moved it from her back over my wife's right shoulder. She took the scissors and made a tiny snip at what seemed to be the back of Brenda's collar. In a rapid downward motion she tore the blouse in half, sending the buttons in the front scattering across the room, and leaving Brenda in only a short, light beige camisole that barely came down to her waist. Ms. Cooper circled my trembling bride once, then again, making snipping noises with the scissors and seeming unsure of the next point of attack. Brenda's small breasts pressed against the thin material of her camisole as she breathed nervously. Her nipples, which were quite long for her 'B' cup breasts, became increasingly erect under the smooth silky fabric.

Ms. Cooper finally made a decision, and stood directly in front of Brenda, between the two of us, facing my wife. She leaned forward and whispered something I couldn't hear. Brenda shifted her feet shoulder length apart, and Ms. Cooper stepped even closer, so that they were practically touching. Ms. Cooper was perhaps two inches taller than Brenda, so she bent her neck down and gently whispered "shhh, shhh, shhh, it's alright," as she guided the tip of the blade under the hem on the right side under Brenda's arm. Instead of snipping and tearing this time, Ms. Cooper kept the underside of the scissors in contact with my wife's skin as she gently, slowly snipped up and up, leaving the garment slit from bottom to top under my wife's arm. She then repeated this on the left side, again keeping the cool dull edge of the blade in contact with my lover's skin the entire way. The camisole now hung like a poncho over Brenda's shoulders, secured only by the thin spaghetti straps. Ms. Cooper raised the scissors and cut the right strap, and the camisole fell away from my wife's right breast, exposing the hardened nipple to the air. She snipped the other strap, and the camisole fell to the floor in halves, leaving my wife naked from the waist up, and shivering. Brenda seemed to want to bring her arms up to cover herself, but instead kept them dutifully at her side.

"So, Mr. Creed. How long ago did three minutes expire?"

"Oh, Ms. Cooper," he chuckled. I'm afraid I became distracted and lost track."

Ms. Cooper chuckled. "It's okay, I was distracted too. Let's see what our subject's penile temperature is."

Sharon bent over, giving me another fine look at her breasts, and slowly, slowly removed the thermometer. The sensation of the glass tube coming out was just as intense as it had been going in. If she hadn't taken it out so slowly I certainly would have splattered Ms. Coopers breasts with cum.

She walked over to the desk and wrote something down on her steno pad. "We'll have to remember to get compete body measurements of the subjects soon, before we are too far into the experiment," she said to Mr. Creed. "I don't have the proper equipment with me, but we should do this in the next few days."

Sharon turned back to me and stood very close to my right shoulder, and looked over at Brenda. "So, if the male subject were forced to choose one final act of sexual congress with his mate before the experiment were to begin, what would it be? The full supple mouth? The tight, wet vagina? Or the puckered rosy hole of her perfect backside? From what we have learned, two of these entrances are virginal. There is a certain thrill to claiming your own wife's virginity in this way. It is especially poignant because, by the end of the experiment, your wife will have no virginities left for you to take. None." Ms. Cooper looked back and me with a questioning smirk.

"If I might offer my observation, Ms. Cooper," Creed chimed in, "faced with this dilemma I would certainly claim the mouth, and make sure that my seed coated her lips and tongue, and slid down her throat. In many ways, it's the most intimate pleasure a woman can provide to her mate."

"That may be true, Mr. Creed, but an inexperienced woman, as the female subject most certainly is, can be a real disappointment in that regard. While most intimate it is also the sex act most demanding of skill on the woman's part."

"Very true, Ms. Cooper. Better for the male subject to wait, and perhaps he can take advantage of his mate's upcoming training in that skill. In light of that fact, I would instead choose the ass. I would want to take at least one of my wife's virginities for myself, before they are taken by other subjects and experimenters."

"A good point also, Mr. Creed. In this case, however, I think that the male subject may be torn between the intimacy and fulfillment that vaginal intercourse provides, and the novelty and conquest of taking his mates anal virginity. I think that I shall expose the female subject's orifices, so that he can make a better informed decision."

Brenda was still standing topless and shivering, her feet shoulder width apart, arms at her side as Sharon approached, again wielding the shiny metal blades and considering an angle of attack. She knelt down in front of my wife and found a place where the nylon was stretched taut between her legs, not touching the skin. She reached up carefully and pinched the fabric between her long manicured nails and pulled it away from Brenda's crotch. Carefully she raised the scissors and cut horizontally across the tent she had made. The effect was to open a small jagged circle of torn nylon between Brenda's legs, exposing her full, thick labia to view.

"Oh, my, Mr. Creed. The aroma of the female subject is wonderfully overwhelming. Her labia are so heavy and damp. I've never seem such beautiful pendant lips in person." Sharon raised her empty hand to my wife's pussy, and gently stroked her labia with the backs of two fingers. Then she reached up and stroked one side, and then the other, between her thumb and forefinger. Brenda shivered harder.

"You should see the elasticity, it's marvelous!" Ms. Cooper grasped the left side of my wife's pussy lips and pulled down, slowly at first, then more insistently.

"Ahh...ahh" a slight gasp of pain escaped my wife's throat, though she tried to suppress it.

"Let's try the other one, and check the sensitivity." She grabbed the right pussy lip, and more abruptly this time, almost yanked down on it until my wife gasped and recoiled in pain. Ms. Cooper lost her grasp. "Equal, and responsive, I would say, Mr. Creed. I'll just snip the opening farther to the rear and present our male subject with his choices." She brought the scissors up and carefully opened the hole in the stockings toward my wife's virgin anus.

"Turn around, female subject."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ms. Cooper stepped around my wife and guided her closer to the chair, bending her over at the waist so that she could support herself on the arm of the heavy furnishing. In this position, I had a perfect view of my wife's puckered pink back door, and her wet, open pussy. Ms. Cooper put her hands on my wife's ass and spread her cheeks, spreading both of the potential openings for me to consider.

I chose. "I would like to make love to my wife, please ma'am. But not from the back, I would like to face her."

Ms. Cooper looked around for a good location in the office. "A good choice, subject. I would suggest that she sit on the edge of the desk, with her knees drawn upward. At your height this would give an excellent position for the deepest thrusting."

She led my wife over the desk. "I'm going to ask you to keep the blindfold on, my dear. While your husband is inside of you I am going to monitor your responses." Sharon positioned Brenda on the edge of the desk, clearing space behind her so that my wife could support herself with her arms or lay back fully. Then Ms. Cooper bid me to step forward, and guided me by the shoulders so that the tip of my cock rested nearly touching my wife's open pussy lips. "Wait a moment. I will control the positioning and the speed of entry," she said. "It's important that I be able to observe and control all the details of the experiment."

Sharon reached down with her right hand and guided the tip of my cock against Brenda's slit, rubbing it slowly up and down her lips and mixing my wetness with my wife's. Brenda had been propping herself up with her arms, but at this moment she chose to lay all the way back, and bring her knees up high to allow for the deepest penetration I would be able to manage. Sharon pressed at the small of my back with her left hand, guiding my cock into my wife at the slowest possible pace. Ms. Cooper was right, my wife was incredibly tight.

With her right hand Ms. Cooper steered first my right hand, then my left, up to my wife's nipples. Ms. Cooper pushed my fingers together hard, forcing me to pinch Brenda's delicate buds sharply. Brenda gasped, partly in pain, but more in pleasure. As I reached the maximum depth of my stroke, I pulled down hard and pinched even harder, pulling my wife down onto my cock as far as she could go.

Sharon trailed her right hand down my wife's stomach toward her pussy. She toyed with the wispy red pubes that were protruding from the opening in the nylons. With her left hand she reached under between my legs and grasped by balls, pulling me backward for an outstroke, and then gradually guiding me back in for another thrust. I pulled down hard on my wife's nipples again at the deepest part of the thrust, and this time she hissed, "yesssss, yesssssss." Brenda bent her legs higher and placed the soles of her shoes on my shoulders.

Again, Sharon pulled back on my balls for a very gradual outstroke. As she pushed me back in for an agonizingly slow thrust, she searched out my wife's swollen clitoris and gently kneaded it between the thumb and finger of her right hand. At the deepest part of the thrust I again pulled down hard on my wife's nipples and pinched. Sharon simultaneously grasped my balls and squeezed, and pinched Brenda's clit forcefully. Brenda let out a piercing, quaking scream of pleasure mixed with pain, and passed out from the tremendous force of her orgasm. I stayed pressed deeply into her tight hot pussy, squirting what seemed an impossible amount of cum into her limp form, with Ms. Cooper milking the last drops out of my balls and holding the tip of my cock to apply the milky quim over my wife's trembling labia and pubic hair.

While Brenda lay unconscious, Sharon instructed me to take off my wife's shoes and pantyhose, and then put her shoes back on. I managed all of this before my wife regained her senses. Ms. Cooper in the meantime removed Brenda's blindfold.

"Get down on your knees, subject, between your wife's legs," Ms. Cooper instructed sternly.