Brenda and Eddie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am." I looked up at her for instructions. Our mixed juices were oozing out of my wife's pussy, and my cum was spread all over her labia and through my wife's pubic hair. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do what I expected Ms. Cooper to ask. I'd never tasted my own cum before, and I wasn't eager to try it.

Sharon turned to Creed. "Both the male and female subjects are going to require significant amounts of consumption conditioning, Mr. Creed. They each seem reticent to partake of semen." Ms. Cooper turned back to face me and firmly instructed me, "Gently, now, the female subject is waking up and you should not over-stimulate her...but you will thoroughly lap up every trace of your semen from her pussy and from her hair, and swallow every drop. Don't leave anything behind, because I'll be inspecting her and will punish you if you are sloppy." I stuck out my tongue and gingerly began to lick the cum off her outer lips.

Ms. Cooper leaned over and scooped a whole fingertip of cum as it leaked out of my wifes vulva and down her perineum. "You'd better get used to doing this, and learn to enjoy it." She held her fingertip out toward my mouth and I closed my eyes and reached forward to suck my cum off of it. This was going to take some getting used to.... "After all, for the next few years, day in and day out, you are going to be cleaning freshly deposited semen off of every orifice and surface of her body, and the vast majority of it is not going to be yours."

When I had cleaned my wife's pussy to Sharon's satisfaction, and to Brenda's apparent great pleasure, Ms. Cooper led me around to the other side of the desk.

"Female subject, roll over, face down."

"Yes, ma'am." Ms. Cooper pushed me forward so that my dick, crusty with dried cum and pussy juice, dangled in front of Brenda's face.

"Don't make me instruct you. You know what you need to do. Suck him clean."

"Yes, ma'am." Brenda closed her eyes and opened her mouth, for the first time in our married lives I guided my soft cock into her mouth and she gradually, tentatively licked all of our combined residue off of it. By the time my wife was finished with her task, I was hard again, but Sharon pushed me away. I had to agree with Ms. Cooper's observation, if I had chosen the use of Brenda's mouth instead of her pussy, her inexperience and reticence would have made the experience far less enjoyable than what I had chosen.

"Stop, now, female subject. You will not ever,ever fellate your mate for his enjoyment or for yours. On the rare occasions when he is allowed to partake of some sexual activity, you will clean him up in the same way that he will be required to clean you every day. While you are expected to get pleasure from the cleaning, he will not be allowed to climax."

It was a little past nine in the evening at this point. It was fully dark outside; the room was dimly, almost romantically lit, only illuminated by a green desk lamp and a low wattage floor lamp. We were all startled by a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Creed called.

"Cleaners" came the female voice behind the door, with a thick Spanish accent. Creed motioned for Sharon to get it. Ms. Cooper started toward the door and Brenda and I looked for ways to quickly cover up.

"Stop!" Creed hissed in a low voice. We both froze. "Nobody told you to move." Brenda was still laying face down on the desk, her naked ass and legs pointed toward the door, her feet in the air. I was standing next to her with my hard cock bobbing up and down.

Ms. Cooper reached the door and opened it a crack, peeking out and saying something in Spanish to the people on the other side. I began to relax, thinking she was shooing them away. She looked back at Creed. Creed said, "Roll over, Brenda. spread your legs and don't move."

"Yes, sir" She rolled over, her legs dangled off the desk, now her pussy and tits were now in plain sight. That's when Ms. Cooper flipped on all the fluorescent ceiling lamps and opened the door wide. Three cleaning people, two young men and one older woman, all entered the room. The men held dusters and a vacuum cleaner, the woman pushed a cleaning cart. They stood, blinking, incredulous about what they were seeing. Brenda blushed deep red all the way down to her chest, but she layed there completely exposed to these strangers, and didn't move. Sharon again said something in Spanish and the men went about their work, never taking their eyes off Brenda. The man with the vacuum spent most of his time cleaning the three square feet of carpet next to the desk between her legs, and every surface of the desk that was not covered by my wife's naked body got dusted thoroughly four or five times and the duster circled her again and again.

Having these two strange men so obviously gawking at my wife's display of naked flesh was deeply erotic for me, and compounded the conflicting feelings I was having about this whole ordeal. On the one hand I was humiliated and ashamed. On the other hand I was feeling more sexually ennervated and fulfilled than I ever had been in my life. At this stage I looked forward to our agreement with a significant amount of dread, but also a certain degree of hope and anticipation.

The woman emptied the trashcans and waited for the men to finish. They finally could justify no more recleaning, and they turned to walk toward the door. Sharon stopped the woman.

"Basura," Ms. Cooper said, bundling up our scattered clothes.

"Basura?" the older woman questioned.

"Si." The older woman collected our clothes and put them in the trash bag on the cart, and wheeled the cart out the door. Ms. Cooper turned off the flourescent lights.

"Well, Ms. Cooper, that was certainly a useful experiment, and that final test was enlightening. Why don't you escort our subjects to the car and explain the protocol for the next couple of days, while I secure the documents at project headquarters. I'll see you later this evening after you've dropped them off." Creed picked up the folders of signed agrrements, and the red folder full of incriminating evidence and walked around to the front of the desk, standing between my wife's spread legs and looking down at her. He reached down toward her pussy with his right hand, extending his middle finger.

"You're certainly a very beautiful woman, Brenda." He pressed his middle finger against her vulva, parting the lips, then suddenly jammed it in all the way to the third knuckle. She gasped, and sobbed a bit as he worked his finger around deep inside her pussy. "This will be a very promising experiment. I'm looking forward to our future session together." He withdrew his finger and examined it, then looked up at me, or rather just looked at my cock, which was fully hard and throbbing a few inches from Brenda's face. "Your husband certainly has the makings of an excellent cuckhold. He did a very good job cleaning out your pretty cunt, and look at how excited he becomes upon seeing you abused by another man." She turned her face toward me, and as she did I thought I saw a tear well up in the corner of eye and slip down her cheek.

"Good night, Mr. Creed," Sharon called to him as he strode away.

"See you soon, Ms. Cooper. Oh, and make sure you retrieve the rings!" he called out as he shut the door behind him.

Compared to the prior events of the night, the retrieval of the rings was a clinical exercise. Ms Cooper had me get up onto the desk on all fours, with Brenda still lying across it, her face beneath my crotch. Our experimenter put on a rubber glove and lubricated two fingers with KY jelly. She lubricated my ass as well, explaining "I'm not doing this for your comfort, but it will make the extraction far easier and quicker." I felt her two fingers pressing at the tight ring of my anus, then suddenly they were inside. The burning pain was not quite as intense as it have been when Brenda had jammed her two fingers in my ass, but it still made me wince. Within a matter of moments, Ms. Cooper had pulled, one ring, then another, and then the third from my puckered hole.

With the two of us still in this position, she asked for my wife's left hand. She slipped Creed's engagement ring onto my wife's finger first, then my engagement ring, then our wedding band. "That's the way that he wants you to wear them, at least for the time being."

She had us both get up and follow her to the elevators. I was still completely naked, my wife wore only her high-heeled sandals. Luckily there was no one working late along our path out of the building. In the basement garage there was a black stretch limousine waiting for us near the elevator, the driver holding the back door open in anticipation of our arrival. My wife was instructed to get in first, and the driver made no attempt to hide his appreciation of her naked form. I couldn't help but regain my erection as I watcher her get ogled again. I was told to get in next, and to my surprise the driver paid equal attention to me as I climbed naked into the spacious back seat.

"That's quite a delicious couple you have there, Ms. Cooper," he said as she got into the car.

"I think so too, David. Which one would you like?"

"Ooh, can't I have them both at once?" he laughed as he prepared to close the car door.

Ms. Cooper laughed. "Of course you can!"

As the car pulled out of the building and started the long drive to the mansion, Ms. Cooper slid into the seat across from us in the back of the limo and explained to her two naked experimental subjects the requirements for our servitude. Apparently the movers would be bringing our clothes and personal effects the following day. Even after the movers arrived, though, we were to remain naked at all times while inside the mansion, except that Brenda was required to wear heels, and sometimes stockings as well. We were to refrain from any contact—casual or intimate—with each other unless we were given direct orders to the contrary. Brenda would sleep in the bed and I would sleep in a cot at the foot of the bed.... The list went on and on, and I have to admit I probably didn't pay as close attention as I should have.

After all, I had a great view of Ms. Coopers legs and cleavage from my position across from her, and it was making my dick hard.