Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 01

Story Info
Brenda catches co-workers showcasing their curiosity.
1.8k words
4.32
10.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers

This story is loosely based on certain, true events. The names have been changed and all participants were at least 18 years old. This first part does not have much "action", but sets the stage for all the fun and frivolity that follows.

*

Todd and Brenda met when she was twenty-seven years old. These experiences that this story follows supposedly took place seven years prior their meeting. She worked in a popular local ice cream parlor which also had a wide assortment of candies, nuts and other treats for sweet tooth junkies. Taking a break from going to school, Brenda threw herself into work, trying to grab as many hours as she could. During the day shift, she was the youngest by far, working shifts typically with woman much older than she, sometimes as old as sixty or sixty-five. But Brenda wanted so many hours that she would typically go home for dinner around 5:00 and return to work the evening shift, as well. This shift typically was comprised of high school girls and guys.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Brenda went from the role of working behind the candy counter during the day and taking orders from whatever "senior citizen" manager was working that afternoon to being an assistant manager to a half-dozen or so high school kids from 5:30 PM to 10 PM. The girls typically waited on the tables and the boys bused the tables and worked as old-fashioned soda jerks. Even though at twenty she was only two years older than most of the other workers, she always felt she was years removed from the immature behavior and work ethic of her co-workers.

The ice cream parlor was located in an old L-shaped building near a main intersection in a very old part of a long-established suburban city. In the back of the one-story building was another narrow building which the owner also owned, and it was in this location that most of the chocolate, other food supplies and decorations for all the holidays were stored. It was known for one reason or another as the "design center". When supplies needed to be retrieved from the design center, usually two people went, since the distance was longer than just being in the back of the shop and it was easier for two people to make one or two trips than it was for one to make two or three such trips.

One busy night, Brenda had to send two of the girls back for some more fudge and caramel. Such a trip, even if you had no clue on what shelf in what room it was located, would take no more than five or ten minutes. But after almost fifteen minutes, Brenda asked a couple of the girls if they knew if Andrea and Sandy were back yet from the design center. Both of the girls said they did not see them; one even snickered when she responded. So Brenda decided to take a minute or two to walk over there herself to see where they were.

When she entered the main room where most of the toppings and supplies were, Brenda saw an unbelievable scene. In the dark room under a single light bulb dangling from the ceiling were Andrea, a short brunette with blonde highlights, and Sandy, a redhead and taller by just a few inches. What was unbelievable was the fact Sandy's uniform was unzipped in the front and Andrea's face was buried between her co-worker's tits. But as soon as they heard Brenda walk in, they parted and Sandy quickly zipped up her dress, not even having to worry about her bra since she wasn't even wearing one.

Brenda pretended to not notice what was going on. She was still in shock by what she saw to do or say anything about it. But most of the shock was not in what she saw but in how she felt about what she saw. She got hot just the second or two she saw of the two girls together. She didn't know what to think; she herself had never before felt the least bit interested or curious about being with another girl.

"What's taking you two so long?" Brenda finally decided to say.

"Uh, we couldn't find the, um,..." Sandy started.

"It's up there," Brenda pointed, indicating the top shelf. "You can use that ladder over there."

Brenda was still trying to sort out what she witnessed and how it made her feel while Andrea pushed the ladder over and indicated to Sandy with a little smirk that it should be her who steps up to retrieve the containers. Brenda stayed there to ensure that the girls completed the task and got back to work as soon as possible and also because she could not tear herself away from these young, beautiful and suddenly sexy girls.

"Here, hand one to me and then the other jar down to Andrea," Brenda instructed.

Brenda was just beginning to calm herself down when she looked up to reach for the hot fudge. She saw the hem of Sandy's fluorescent green, polyester uniform six inches above her eyes, and then looking further up under the skirt, easily noticed the absence of any underwear and even though somewhat dark, saw the beginning traces of her pussy. She shot a look over at Andrea, as if to wonder if she saw it as well, but the knowing grin on her face told Brenda all she needed to know. But Andrea was curious to see what Brenda thought of the revelation.

Brenda took the tub of hot fudge and started to walk out of the room.

"Hurry up you two," she shouted over her shoulder. "It's getting very busy out there."

Andrea and Sandy giggled but did hurry up. Mission, for now, was accomplished. Sandy and Andrea had shown their night manager, Brenda, a saucy and sexy brunette with thick, wavy hair which held tinges of red highlights, hints of not only do they like to play around with each other but that clothing was simply an unnecessary accessory underneath the heavy and mostly unflattering uniform of their employer.

Back inside the frenzy of the ice cream parlor, Andrea and Sandy assimilated back into the hectic serving up of ice cream sundaes, shakes and malts while Brenda checked on the status of other supplies, helped with the seating of customers and monitored the cash register. Not much time was available to reflect on what she saw, and even when she did, she almost convinced herself that what she saw was just all in her imagination anyway.

About an hour before closing while standing behind the counter, Andrea approached Brenda and spoke softly in her right ear.

"You know, most of us girls don't wear any underwear under our uniforms. You should try it too."

Brenda looked over her shoulder just in time to see Andrea walking away and over to a table to take their order. Brenda found herself staring at the backside of Andrea and figured that she, too, wasn't wearing any panties. She did not notice any panty lines and then looked around at the other two girls working the shift: Alyssa was also eighteen and being of Korean descent, had long, dark black hair. Her mother, Brenda knew, was from Korea but her father was Caucasian. The other girl was named Wendy, a heavier girl who was seemingly blessed with a huge chest and an hourglass shape. Certainly Wendy could not go without wearing a bra. But Brenda thought of the craziness of it all. She was not gay nor the least bit curious of being intimate with another woman. So why was she feeling the way she did?

About twenty minutes later, it was Sandy who next sidled up close to Brenda and also spoke softly in her right ear like Andrea did.

"Did you like what you saw?"

Brenda instinctively wanted to say "yes" but instead said, "Sandy, I'm busy. And you should be, too."

But as soon as Sandy walked away and Brenda's gaze settled on the girl's swinging hips, Brenda moved to turn into the back area where the employee restroom was located. While there, she noticed just how damp her panties were, removed them like Andrea had earlier suggested and stuffed them into her purse.

Later, just before closing, Andrea again approached Brenda and said to her. "Oh, it seems like you took my advice."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Andrea swept a gaze down past her waist and then back up into Brenda's eyes. "You took them off, right? I don't see any evidence you're wearing any."

"Well...I...I..." Brenda stuttered.

"That's okay. It's very liberating, no?" And then without any warning or any inclination it was forthcoming, Andrea reached out her right hand to Brenda's left hip and moved up and down and then around, squeezing Brenda's ass.

"Just as confirmation, babe. But I knew you had taken them off," she said confidently. She then winked and walked away.

The rest of the shift passed without incident. After cleaning up and bidding goodnight to her co-workers, Brenda walked the two blocks to her studio apartment, stripped off her uniform and unclasped her bra. Brushing her teeth was quick and rudimentary and then she fell into bed. She quickly regretted having broken up with her boyfriend of four months, Dave, a construction worker, just a week and a half earlier. She thought he was good-looking, almost as good-looking as he thought he was, but he was actually very inadequate in bed. Nonetheless, she would have welcomed any sex right then, even bad sex. Instead, her hands traveled down her body, cupping her tits in each hand and pinching her nipples, eliciting exhaled breaths and moans as she worked just the right amount of pressure on the sensitive ends of her long, pink nipples. It was only the precursor to the pleasure she would soon feel between her legs when her fingers swam in her wetness, coating her fingertips first before immersing them inside her slippery canal. With one finger fucking herself, the other circled her clit, building up to one, long incredible orgasm.

The images of Andrea's mouth on Sandy's tits and then Sandy's pussy bare under her uniform flooded Brenda's head as she masturbated. The what-ifs of what her fellow employees were capable of completely dominated her thoughts. Were they gay? Did they finger each other's pussy like she was doing to her own? Or did it stop there? Maybe just kissing each other's tits on the occasional trip to the storage area while parading around without any underwear during their shift was as far as it went? That seemed to make more sense because Brenda remembered Sandy had a boyfriend and a pretty cute one at that. Brenda never even imagined a scene where the two girls would go down on each other.

She fought the urge to fall asleep, wanting to relive the evening's activities over and over, including Andrea feeling her ass on the outside of her uniform, but the tiredness from working all day and culminating in her big, overpowering climax threw Brenda into a deep, sexy sleep.

To be continued...

XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers