Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 03

Story Info
Brenda gets caught by the son of her bosses.
1.8k words
4.3
11.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

Doug bolted from the room and it was unknown whether Alan had seen or recognized which of the male employees it was that was involved. Andrea could very well have ran, too, having been fully dressed the whole time anyway, but stayed. Brenda, on the other hand, was feverishly trying to zip up her uniform and straighten it out at the bottom. She was mortified that Alan no doubt had seen at least her cum-splattered tits and most probably a view of her pussy, too.

Alan was walking toward them and he was smiling at Andrea.

"Can't keep your hands off the girls still, huh? I thought we talked about that."

"Yeah, I know," she replied.

"I see you've added at least one of the boys into your activities, too. Doug's his name, right?"

Andrea nodded.

"Go back to work, Andrea. And tell Wendy she's in charge for the rest of the shift. I'll decide whether to tell Mother about you and Doug."

"Okay, Alan. And I'm really sorry," Andrea offered lamely.

Alan knew she didn't really mean that so he ignored her "apology" and instead focused on Brenda. "Now you Brenda, I'm very surprised to see you're a willing participant in all of this."

"I just found out about it tonight, and this was my first time, I swear," Brenda started to sob uncontrollably.

"You're an assistant manager for godsakes! And you've worked here for what, a year and a half?"

She nodded.

"And this is what you do on company time? Paid to get yourself off?"

"No, it's not like that. You have to believe me!"

Alan was not even an employee of the company per se. Sure he was the owner's eldest son, married and with two kids. But he was the consummate spoiled brat kid, even if he was thirty-four. He was surely subsidized by his parents as he tried to get one failing business after another off the ground. But he was at his despicable worst when he tried to act as their boss whenever he decided to stop by. At least he told Andrea he would have to consult with his mother or perhaps if he had to, his sister. Jennifer Dell, aged thirty-one and unmarried, was the real operations guru and the true boss.

"I can't fire you, Brenda, but I am going to send you home. Your uniform is a disgraceful mess," he said. Indeed it was; Doug's cum that Brenda was not able to clean up yet had soaked through her uniform. Even a moron would be able to tell what it was.

"So go home, Brenda. I know where you live and I'll meet you there in ten minutes. Disgraceful, just disgraceful."

Brenda was still crying as she tried to recover enough to leave out the back door. She would call one of the girls and see if they could bring her purse by her apartment on their way home. Brenda was beside herself; she knew that tomorrow she would be looking for a new job and it was all because of Andrea.

Alan sometimes stopped by the store to get ice cream for his wife and children. He usually came in the front door but ever since he caught Andrea and Sandy one time in the design center, he made it a habit to stop by more often and did so by entering the design center by way of a side door, always very quietly. This was the third time he caught Andrea doing her favorite chore, eating pussy. If anything, he was upset at himself for being late. He walked in when Brenda was already crying out that she was cumming. But he did see her tits and that was especially satisfying, even from afar. It was because of Brenda's tits that he decided her "punishment" would be a little different than Andrea, Sandy and Alyssa, the other girl who was "caught" once by Alan.

At home in her apartment, Brenda wondered what Alan could say to her and why he wanted to come to her apartment instead of just telling her back at the store. Then it struck her. He wanted sex! A married man wanted to have sex with her, and a guy fourteen years older, too. Not that him being older was of any concern to her; she had fucked a guy who was at least forty when she was only eighteen, but that's a story for another time.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Brenda had changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and yes, she wore a bra. She didn't want the sleaze-ball Alan to think she was going to be easy. But ultimately, she decided if it was full-blown sex or her job, she would probably tell him to fuck off and start looking for a new job the next day. No way she was interested in having sex with this married man. But if it was just showing him her tits or pussy or both, or even a handjob, then she would probably do it.

"Hi Brenda. You going to invite me in?"

"What do you want, Alan? Couldn't you just tell me I'm fired back at the store?"

"What makes you think I'm going to fire you? Besides, I can't fire you. I'm just a little surprised, that's all. Mother and Dad love you and your dedication, and from afar, I've admired that as well. Now, I know there's more of you to really admire."

Alan was not even trying to hide the fact he was staring at Brenda's tits.

"I'm not sleeping with you, Alan," Brenda began.

"I'm not asking you to," Alan cautioned. "After all, I'm a married man, Brenda. But even a married man can look, can't he?"

"I suppose," Brenda lamented.

"Good," Alan started. "Good...I'm glad to hear you say that." He walked further into her two-room apartment. "Is that your bedroom in there?"

"Yeah, but what are you doing? I told you I'm not sleeping with you."

"I know, but where is it that you want to strip? Your bedroom or out here in front of the couch?"

"Strip? I'm not stripping for you, Alan. For godsakes, Alan, you have a wife at home!"

"So? She knows I go to strip clubs. What's the difference?"

"For one, I'm not a stripper," Brenda stated.

"So you'll pull up your uniform for Andrea and pull your tits out of your top for Doug, but you won't show me them? Not even to save your job?" Alan queried.

Brenda had her arms folded over her chest. She was looking Alan squarely in his little, beady eyes. She had met Liz, his wife, on more than a few occasions. She was attractive enough but did not have much in the boob department and figured that it was probably her boobs more than anything he wanted to see, up close.

"Okay, how about this. I'll show you my tits for one minute. Shirt and bra completely off but no touching. Deal?"

Alan thought about for all of three seconds. He knew he really didn't have much leverage. If he said no and he left, he would get nothing and he would have to make up some lame excuse to his parents, and quite possibly his sister, to get her fired if he decided to even try.

"Okay, deal. Let's see them."

Alan went to the couch and sat down and looked up at the young woman who did not even seem the least bit nervous.

"Done this before?"

"For some boyfriends, sure."

There was no music but Brenda still swayed her hips from side to side. Brenda knew she had a really nice pair of tits and even though she was not an exhibitionist, for some reason she did not mind showing Alan her tits. Keeping the job she loved was certainly a reason, but she was getting quite excited as her shirt came off and then when she slid down the straps and bared her breasts to Alan Dell, she was getting pretty excited herself.

"Geezus...they're nice, Brenda."

"Thank you." She shook her upper body ever so slowly and let Alan soak in the scene. She knew she had a minute, although there was not a formal clock they were using, but nonetheless, she grabbed hold of her tits and started kneading them, finally pulling on the ends, and pinching her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

At one point when Brenda turned her back to him, Alan started to rub his cock through his dress pants. When Brenda turned around, she caught him.

"Don't stop," she said. "I'm not gonna touch you but I think that's hot you want to touch yourself."

So Alan resumed stroking his cock on the outside of his clothes. It had already exceeded one minute but Brenda made no attempt to stop her little dance.

"So you like girls?" he asked.

"Not necessarily."

"But you liked what Andrea did to you?"

"Of course, but like I said, it was my first time."

"So, you haven't returned the favor?"

"Going down on her? No, I haven't."

"Would you?"

Brenda turned around again and bent over, the material of her shorts being stretched over her round ass.

"Perhaps," she finally answered. Brenda answered it that way more to excite the older and married man stroking his cock on her couch than the possibility it would ever really happen.

"Do you like to fuck?" he asked.

"Guys?"

Alan nodded.

"Of course, Alan. And I'm really good at it, too."

Brenda then bent down to pick up her bra to put it back on.

"No! No! Please, not yet?"

Brenda noticed he was really working his cock and seemed to actually be speeding up. She dropped her bra and walked even closer, putting her hands on her hips.

"God Alan, are you going to cum? Just looking at my tits?"

Alan nodded and then his face had this distorted look and Brenda knew it meant he was really close.

"Yeah, baby...come on," she started as she grabbed her boobs again, "cum in your pants, Alan...make a little mess in there for me."

Brenda watched on in amazement as Alan unleashed a load of his hot cum in his underwear, easily leaking through and spreading out on the outside of his khakis.

"Ohhhhh shit! Oh shit...oh fuck...oh god...god that felt good," he exhaled.

He didn't even seem to mind the obvious mess the front of his pants showed. By the time he was done, Brenda had pulled on her t-shirt without the bra, quite content in her part in all of it.

It was only 9:20 PM when Alan left. It would be at least forty-five minutes or so before one of the girls would drop her purse off after their shift. Brenda took a shower to completely clean off Doug's cum from earlier and sat in front of the TV wondering who it would be from work that would show up with it.

To be continued...

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers