Brenda & Ian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,226 Followers

"I need you so much," she whispered, her breath hot in his ear. Ian placed his hand on her back and began to run his finger lightly across her skin.

"You'll never get rid of me," he replied.

"I never want to let you go. You're part of me now. If you left, a part of me would surely die." Brenda pulled back and looked at Ian seriously. "Tell me you'll never leave me. I couldn't live without you. Please tell me!"

"I'll never leave you. I promise," he replied just as seriously, staring directly into her misting brown eyes. "I love you too much to ever let you go."

Thursday March 25

Brenda woke up horny that morning as she had the previous two. She started her period on Monday and she really wanted Ian. Unfortunately, she knew it would be another day or two before it would end. Of course, they had done everything else besides intercourse, their tongues and mouths working their magic many times over, but she ached for Ian to be inside her and make them one once more. But, Ian was more than happy to please her in every other way, so who was she to stop him from that?

She rolled over and found the other side of the bed empty. Tempted to play with herself, she thought better of it, wanting Ian to do it. His fingers and tongue always gave her more intense orgasms than when she soloed. She pulled on a robe and made her way down to the kitchen where she found Ian reading the morning newspaper.

"Hi," he said as he peeked over the top.

"What are you doing up so early?" she asked as she went to the refrigerator.

"I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd come down here for a while."

"Oh," she replied as she poured herself a glass of orange juice. She looked at the clock and it was only four-fifteen. She put the juice carton back in the fridge and sat down next to him.

"What time is their plane due in?" she asked, reaching for a section of the paper.

"Around one-thirty," he answered quietly.

Brenda could tell that he was very apprehensive about his parents returning just by the way he had been acting since his mother called the previous evening. He had been quiet, pensive, and to himself until they went to bed, and only then did he go back to his joking, playful self. Of course, Brenda being naked probably had a lot to do with it.

"What time do you want to go?"

"Noon, I guess," he answered. "I need to stop by the house and make sure everything's in order." Sometimes, the maid got lazy when his parents were away and he certainly didn't want them upset once they got home. "On second thought," he added, "maybe eleven would be better in case things aren't right."

"But, Ian, no one's been there to mess anything up. You've been here almost the entire time."

"I just want to make sure," he said, his voice starting to tense.

"Okay," she answered. She knew he was determined to go early and nothing could change his mind, so she dropped it. Still tired, she finished her juice and put down the paper that she hadn't read. Yawning and stretching, she said, "Well, I'm going back to bed. Coming?"

"I don't know. I'm not very tired," he answered, although his voice betrayed him.

"Suit yourself," she said as she stood up, opened up her robe and revealed her nakedness to him, "but I give killer back rubs."

Ian eyes traveled from her perky breasts to her trimmed pubic hair and he grinned. "Gee, I'm feeling tired all of the sudden." He put the paper aside and joined a laughing Brenda back to bed.

They woke up at eight o'clock still in each other's arms. Ian had fallen asleep almost immediately from her touch and she soon thereafter. While Ian showered, Brenda changed her tampon. It was still red and glistening and Brenda angrily flushed it. After she inserted a new one, she joined him and they had a leisurely, sensual shower together. Brenda wished that they could stay in there forever as Ian gently cleansed her from top to bottom, stopping only to briefly tease her nipples with his lips and tongue. She almost climaxed right then and there, but she needed more. When the water started to cool, they got out and toweled off in the hot, steamy room. Once in the bedroom, Ian finished what he started, kissing, licking, and stroking all of her favorite spots until she came to a quick and sweet climax.

"You are so good," she said as she kissed him, stroking his face. She could see a hint of sadness in his green eyes. She thought about saying something, but she let it pass. Ian scooted down slightly and rested his face between her breasts, sighing as he did so.

Brenda smiled and began running her hand through his hair. She enjoyed having him lay on her. It comforted her. They stayed that way, saying nothing, for ten minutes or so before Brenda nudged him and told him that it was time to get ready. Reluctantly, Ian raised up from her chest.

"Too bad, I was really enjoying that," he said sleepily.

"Me too," she agreed. Brenda gave him a quick kiss before they got out of bed and began getting ready.

Driving to his house, Ian was clearly becoming more and more nervous about his parents return. He was very quiet and his mind wandered periodically. He had no idea how they would react to the news, but somehow he had the feeling that it wasn't going to be pretty. Besides checking on the maid, they needed to change cars, his car being much too small to handle all of the luggage that they had for the trip. They parked in the garage and entered the house. Ian made a quick inspection of the lower level and found it satisfactory. They went upstairs and found the maid cleaning one of the bathrooms, although Brenda thought it to be spotless. The maid heard them and turned to greet them.

"Oh, Mr. Nicks, it's good to see you. I was just finishing up."

"Everything looks good, Mrs. Thomas. We'll be back sometime around three o'clock."

"I've turned all of the beds, so they can rest after their flight," she said.

"That's fine. I'm sure they'll want to rest when they return," Ian replied. "Well, we'll be going." Ian and Brenda turned to leave as the maid returned to her work.

When they were out of hearing range, Brenda said, "Everything looks perfect. I thought you said she wasn't that good."

"She's good when she wants to be," he responded curtly.

They stopped by his room and went in. It was small, just the way Ian liked it. Brenda liked his room also. It was familiar to her and it looked like a typical college kids room. He had various wall hangings of sports teams on one wall and movie posters on another. A large bookcase almost covered a third. It was a bit cluttered, but fairly neat. The maid never cleaned or rearranged his room, per his request, so that things wouldn't be misplaced or lost. He did his own cleaning and his parents never bothered him about it.

Since it was still early, they decided to hang around the house for a bit. They went to the rec room and played billiards and table tennis. Ian beat Brenda easily at billiards, mainly because he played virtually every day, but found her to be quite a challenge at table tennis. She was very quick and always seemed to find the corners with her shots. They split four games and stopped when it was time to go. Brenda chided him about quitting just before she was going to beat him again, but Ian only shrugged and smiled. They went to the garage and Ian led Brenda to his father's Mercedes where let her in.

During the ride to the airport, Brenda tried to joke with Ian, but was met with a tight smile, a one word reply, or stone silence. When he took her hand in his, it seemed to be the only comfort he wanted at that time. They reached the airport with about a half hour to spare and immediately checked with the airline for the time of arrival. It was going to be on time, so they sat down and waited.

After a few minutes of checking out the people and the hustle and bustle of the airport, Brenda asked, "So, when are we going to tell them?"

Ian thought carefully as he took his eyes off of a magazine that was in his hands. His stomach was churning from nerves. He didn't like confrontations and was a bit intimidated by his father. But, this was the one time when he was standing up for himself and would not be bullied. He knew that he was in the driver's seat, so to speak, and nothing that his father said or did would make a bit of difference. He only hoped that it wouldn't come to an ultimatum, that they would be happy for them and support them.

"This evening would be best," he said, "after they're settled and rested."

"Okay," Brenda replied. She knew that he was tense about telling them, but she didn't know how to reassure him. Brenda was determined that Ian would be in her bed that evening and every evening thereafter, no matter what. There was no way that she ever wanted to be alone again and if it meant alienating her aunt and uncle, her future in-laws, then so be it. She knew all too well how short life and true happiness were, and she wasn't going to let it slip away. Brenda leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled at him.

"Hey, no PDA in front of the folks until we tell them," Ian said seriously.

Brenda didn't know if he was joking or not. "Can I at least hold your hand?"

"I, I don't know," he stammered as he looked away. He hoped that it wouldn't anger her.

"Oh, come on, Ian," she said gently, not angry at all. "We've been affectionate around them before. I don't think they'll think anything of it. Anyway, I'm going to take your hand whether you like it or not. And if you resist at all, I'll start unbuttoning my blouse." She leaned over and unbuttoned the first button, revealing the tops of her breasts and her white lace bra.

"Oh Jesus!" Ian said. "Don't do that, Brenda. I won't be able to stand up!"

Brenda giggled and started to unbutton the second one.

"Okay, okay," he relented, "you can hold my hand, but please don't undress right now. Save it until we get home."

Brenda smiled as she re-buttoned her blouse. When he said "home", she knew he meant to be in her house, in her bed that night. She wanted to make that night extra special for Ian in appreciation for his courage.

Janet and Adrian came into view a few minutes after two o'clock. Janet saw Ian and Brenda first and her heart sank. She had hoped to Ian would be alone, not wanting to face Brenda that soon. They strode quickly through the terminal until Ian saw them. He waved to them and stood up.

He leaned down to Brenda, "Well, here it goes."

Brenda nodded and tried to smile as she slowly rose from the seat.

Janet waved back as they exited the terminal. Ian met them, hugging his mother and kissing her on the cheek. When he released her, she looked at Brenda awkwardly.

As Ian moved over to shake his father's hand, Brenda moved forward to Janet. Brenda had always liked Ian parents, although she wasn't close to them.

As they embraced, Janet said, "I'm sorry."

Brenda replied, "I know. Thank you."

"I should have come," Janet said sadly, trying to make up to her.

"It's okay."

"It's not okay," Janet replied stiffly, "I should have come." She looked down in embarrassment.

"It's okay," Brenda insisted, touched by Janet's sincerity. Brenda hugged her once more before Janet let go.

"We'll talk at the house, okay?" Janet said.

"Sure."

She moved over and hugged her Uncle Adrian. When they parted, Adrian said, "Let's get the bags. It'll be good to get home."

As they walked to the baggage area, Ian asked, "How was the trip?"

"Not as good as I hoped, but I got a few contracts signed," his father replied. "But, I don't know if I made enough to offset your mother's spending," he added wryly. Janet playfully punched him in the ribs.

Once they gathered all of the baggage, Ian found a luggage dolly and they filled it. They walked to the entrance of the airport, the men saying nothing while Janet engaged Brenda in small talk about the trip. As they waited, Ian brought the car to the entrance. Janet and Brenda sat in the back seat as Ian and Adrian packed the trunk. It took a few minutes of rearranging, but they managed to get it all in and still be able to close the lid. Ian tried to give the keys to his father, but Adrian wanted nothing to do with driving, feeling a bit off balance from the mini bottles of bourbon that he had consumed during the flight.

When they arrived home, Ian parked in the garage. Mrs. Pyrzinski, the cook, was busy preparing a meal when Janet and Brenda walked in. Ian and his father arrived minutes later, luggage in hand, and made their way upstairs to the bedrooms. They would make another trip to the garage before all of the luggage was brought in. Mrs. Thomas helped Janet and Brenda unpack the suitcases while Ian went back downstairs and Adrian prepared to take a shower.

"It's so good to be home," Janet said to Brenda after she instructed Mrs. Thomas about the clothes. They were in Janet's study, a large room that overlooked the east side of the house. Janet walked over to a couch and invited Brenda to sit down with her. They sat awkwardly for a few moments as Janet tried to decide how to begin a conversation.

Finally, she began. "You know, I've always regretted not getting closer to you. I guess your father and I not speaking had a lot to do with it, but that's no excuse. I wish your father and I had gotten along better, but we were both too stubborn. For as long as can remember, we always fought and argued. We just could not be civil to each other. It was as much my fault as it was his, but we should have done something about it."

Brenda watched for any signs of her breaking down, but saw none. Janet was stoic and matter of fact.

"When your father and I stopped speaking," she continued, "I wished that I could have had a good relationship with you, as good as Ian seemed to have with Harry and Alice, but we were gone a lot and you two weren't around as much. I guess I just didn't make a good enough effort." Janet touched her hand. "I want to make that up to you. I know it's too late for Harry and I and it should have started a long time ago, but I don't want to lose touch with you again. I don't have too much family left..." Her voice trailed off.

Brenda looked down at their hands. Her aunt's hands were long and slender, much like her father's were. She looked back at Janet and thought she saw tears forming, but she wasn't sure.

"I'd like that very much," Brenda said. "I've always liked you and Uncle Adrian. You've always treated me kindly, even when things were at their worst between dad and you. I..."

Brenda hesitated, not knowing if she should go further. She looked momentarily out the window to gather her thoughts. Janet was still looking at her intently, waiting for Brenda to continue.

"I've always wanted to know," Brenda began again, "why you two stopped speaking. Ian doesn't have an idea and dad never discussed it. Would you please tell me now?" Her eyes pleaded, begging her aunt to solve a mystery for her.

Janet exhaled loudly and looked away. She got up from the couch and walked to the window, hands folded in front of her. She turned back to Brenda and said quietly, "I promised your father and mother that I would never say anything about it."

"They're dead now. Please tell me."

"I...I can't. They should have told you."

"Told me? Told me what? They can't tell me anything now. It's okay to tell me..." Suddenly, it all fell into place. Brenda dropped her head as it sunk in. All of the animosity between her father and aunt over the previous five years was because of her.

"It was about my adoption, wasn't it?" she asked softly, barely audible. She continued to look down at her hands.

Janet nodded. "When did you find out?"

"It was with the will."

"They never told you," Janet said with disapproval in her voice. "I'm so sorry. I wanted them to tell you a long time ago, as soon as I found out about it. I could never understand why they kept it from you. You should have known long ago. I'm so sorry," she said once more.

"I wished that they had told me. It was such a shock to me, finding out from a piece of paper. I'm still trying to get over it." Brenda looked up at her aunt. "How did you know I was adopted? I thought no one else knew."

Janet went back to the sofa and sat beside Brenda once more. "I overheard them arguing in your kitchen one evening. Your mother wanted to tell you, but your father was against it. I tried to reason with him, but our tempers got the best of us and things deteriorated from there. Sometimes, I wished that I had just told you myself. It couldn't have made things any worse, since we weren't speaking to each other, but it just wasn't my place."

"I almost wish that, too," Brenda said. "I guess I'll never understand."

They were silent for a few minutes as they searched for things to say. Janet glanced out the window before she spoke. "We were surprised that Ian is still at your house."

"I asked him to stay."

"That's odd."

"How so?"

"I know Ian and I didn't think he would stay more than a day or two."

"I really needed him to stay."

"Someone else could have stayed with you, an aunt, a friend from school..."

"No one else offered," Brenda interrupted. She wondered what she was getting at.

"What's going on between you two?" Janet blurted out.

"Wha...? Brenda stammered.

"Oh, come now, dear. I can see the way you look at him. It's not too hard to see. Why else would he have stayed at your house for so long? I see it in him every time he looks at you. So, how serious is it?" she demanded.

Brenda was stuck. She didn't know whether to tell her the whole story, part of it, or none of it. She really wanted Ian with her at that moment, but he was nowhere in sight. Janet waited patiently for Brenda to answer, her steel gray eyes softening momentarily.

"I guess..." Brenda began softly, "Well..." her voice barely audible, "We never meant to fall in love..."

"You two are in love?" Janet asked incredulously.

"Yes."

"But, you're cousins," Janet said.

"In name only," Brenda retorted. "We have no blood lines."

"This can't go on. You must stop this nonsense now. What will people think?" Janet's voice was starting to rise.

"People will think what they want. We can't change that."

"Brenda, you can't continue this," Janet pleaded. "I ask you to stop this nonsense before it gets out of hand! Adrian will flip if he finds out!"

"Aunt Janet," Brenda said calmly, "we have no intention of stopping. We love each other so much. We hoped for your support."

"I can't support this," she hissed. "You are cousins, no matter what you think. Incest is still against the law in this state!"

"We are cousins in name only," Brenda insisted. "Why can't you understand that? We are not blood related, therefore it is not incest and we are not breaking any laws."

Janet got up abruptly from the sofa, walked behind it and slapped the back of the sofa with her hand. Brenda flinched at the sound and looked back at her. "Adrian is going to flip, he's just going to flip out," Janet said as she shook her head back and forth. She paced the floor behind the sofa, hands on her hips.

"How far are you planning to take this?" she asked.

"We plan to marry after I graduate," Brenda replied firmly. Where was Ian?

"Marry after you graduate?" Janet squealed. "Are you out of your mind? I can't believe this! Have you really thought about this? Do you know what this will do to us? My God, think about it."

"What this will do to you? Is that all you care about? What about Ian and me? Don't you want him to be happy? Don't you want us to be happy? My God, don't you...." Brenda stopped as Ian appeared at the door.

"I guess I interrupted something serious," he said as he walked in.

"Just your wedding plans," Janet spat out.

"I see. I was hoping to discuss it this evening," he said nervously, but he was glad to have it out in the open.

Tony155
Tony155
1,226 Followers