Brenda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy on the table moved from under her head and moved her further on the table. She grasped both sides and clenched tightly as her new lover pounded her from behind. She started shaking again and being very vocal. "I'm coming, I'm coming," she screamed over and over.

This seemed to put the guy over the edge. He grabbed her hips and sank deep in her pussy and held there as he grunted loudly.

That was the first time I actually realized what I was watching, she wasn't on the pill and this stranger was coming deep in her pussy, and she loved it.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my now throbbing cock and started to masturbate as I watched him pull out of her and back away as another took his place. I jacked off as I watched him place his cock head to her and slipped all the way in, as another low moan came from my wife.

These guys all fucked her two times each, filling her pussy with their sperm. I watched as they finished and dressed. My wife was lying on her back with her legs spread wide over each side. Each of them took several snap shots of her displayed body, making sure to get several of her well used pussy. They thanked her and took off down the beach, leaving her there naked sprawled on the table.

I waited for her to go before I got up, but she just laid there, closed her eyes and seemed to fall asleep. About thirty minuets went by and no movement, so I walked over to her, she was sound asleep. I looked over her naked body and watched as sperm would stream out of her swollen pussy as she breathed, forming a large puddle on the table. Her nipples were enlarged and puffy as they stood out. Her hair seemed to fair well considering what she just went through. I headed back to the beach, as I draped her dress over the railing of the walk way and set her sandals next to it.

I went to the club and ordered a few drinks as I watched couples dance and scanned for the four guys. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see two of the guys that had just ravishing my wife. They took a seat and asked if I remembered them. "Yeah, from the tattoo place," I said.

I asked if they had enjoyed the show. "More than you know," one of them said as they both chuckled.

We chatted for a while and I asked if they had seen my wife.

"We were dancing with her earlier but haven't seen her for a while now," one remarked.

We chatted more, finding out they were staying at our hotel also.

After they left, I had a couple more drinks and went out to the back deck and was watching the waves, wondering if I should go wake up Brenda. I didn't want her to know I had seen her so I decided to wait a while longer. Then a figure came into view on the beach, it was my wife, now dressed and walking back to the club.

I went back inside and walked around for a while till she found me. "I've been looking all over for you," I barked as I reached down to give her a hug.

"I'm so sorry honey," she said, "I walked down the beach for some fresh air and guess I lost track of time."

I passed it off and asked her if she wanted a drink. "No, I'd like to go to the hotel or someplace else if you don't mind".

We ordered a taxi and headed to our hotel room, she immediately took a long shower and I slid into bed.

The next day we woke around noon, dressed in our bathing suits and went to lunch at the hotel restaurant. We were the only people lying at the pool as we made some small talk, then I noticed the four guys walking toward the pool. "This is going to be fun," I thought.

When Brenda saw them, she stopped mid sentence, this fear came over her face as they approached us. "Hey you two," one spoke from across the pool. I gave a friendly wave as Brenda gave out a very nervous hello.

Two of them came over and took chairs next to ours, like nothing had ever happen. I excused my self and went to get a couple of soft drinks, more to let them have a few words with out me there.

I was returning with the cans when I saw Brenda talking to two of them away from the pool, one was showing her a camera. Her hand was over her mouth and I could tell she was distraught over the conversation. She would turn her head toward the store, watching for me as the conversation got heated. My wife's hands went in the air and she shook her head, "FINE!" she blurted out load enough for me to hear.

One of them bent down and whispered something in her ear as he placed his hand inside the back of her swim suit bottoms and slid his hand all the way down to her crack. My wife tensed as he got to her pussy as he seemed to be fingering her hole. As he whispered she nodded her head allowing him to continue his assault on her pussy. When he pulled out his hand I heard him say "Don't be late Hun, or you'll be sorry." She walked back to the pool area as I proceeded around the corner.

We all swam together and horse played a bit, I watched as the guys would take every chance possible to get a feel of Brenda's tits or pussy. She was getting upset so I decided to give them a window of opportunity. I told Brenda I was going to go get a cooler and some beer from the room and gave her a peck on the mouth and took off as she started to protest. "I'll be right back," I said, cutting her sentence short.

I went to the second floor and doubled around to the back railing that over looked the pool. There were now a few more guys around the pool, but no couples.

I watched as two guys through Brenda in the pool as the other two jumped in after her, one grabbed her and brought her face to his as they locked in a kiss. The other came behind her and moved his hand around her and slid one hand under her top and massaged her tit as the other went down the front of her bottoms and played with her pussy.

Then the guy kissing her pulled the string at the back of her neck and her top fell down, he quickly pulled the back string and her top fell to the water and floated away. The guy behind her took the hint and took the side strings on her hips and pulled as her bottoms came off and he flung it out of the pool and over the fence.

After a few minuets of aggressive playing, the two guys got out and the other two jumped in. "Our turn," one shouted as he hit the water.

These two took turns fingering her pussy and mauling her tits until she started asking for her bathing suit. "My husband will be back soon, please guys," she pleaded.

They teased her with her top, throwing it over her head to each other. She jumped and squirmed around the entire pool, giving the three strangers a good show. "If you want it, go and get it," one guy said as he threw her top over by her bottoms.

Brenda looked disgusted as she folded her arms over her breast and headed toward the pool steps. "Hands Down," one remarked, "or you know what happens." She lowered her hands to her sides and exited the pool.

As she walked by the two guys standing at the table, one grabbed her and laid her on a chair. The other guy got on the other side and grabbed her left leg and arm. "Let's give those guys a show," he said as he pulled her legs apart.

Her right leg and arm was retrieved by the second guy, as they picked her up. "Be a good girl and go with the flow," he instructed her.

Brenda didn't fight them as they picked her up and asked the two guys in the pool for some help. Three of them carried her over to the strangers as they whistled and hollered.

When they reached them the guy behind her lifted her to eye level as the other two spread her legs wide. "We all fucked this pussy last night," one gloated as the strangers never took their eyes off my wife's pussy. "If you wanna see more, just be at the pier tonight at ten O' clock".

They held her there for a while and made a lot of remarks to her about the night before. They were calling her a slut and telling the strangers how she came multiple times as the gang banged her pussy, how they left her in the park naked and she had to find her dress. She started pleading for them to let her down before I returned.

They set her on the ground and she walked slowly out the fence and gathered up her suit. She walked back to the pool area before putting it back on. They all took turns kissing her as they felt her up.

I went to the room for the cooler and beer. When I got to the corner I peered around the corner and Brenda was at the side of the pool facing me while a guy was behind her grinding into her.

I walked around the corner and bent down as to wipe off the bottom of my feet. I still kept an eye on them as they saw me and the guy backed away from her and reached down, to what seemed to be pulling up his shorts. Brenda did the same. He was evidently fucking her right there in the pool. I stood up and walked to the pool as they all seemed to pretend to be busy with something, it was almost comical.

We played a bit more and the guys all left. We sunned a bit longer and went up stairs to our room. I got undressed as did Brenda and we crawled in the bed and started some four play. Her pussy was gushing sex fluid, all the attention apparently didn't upset her too much. After we had sex she took a shower and I soon followed suit.

Some of our friends wanted to play putt-putt golf that night but Brenda wanted to rest in the room for the night. I agreed to play golf and go to a sports bar to watch basketball with the guys.

Brenda was in the bed when I left, asking her if it was OK to leave here there. She assured me it was fine, that she was very tired from all the partying. We got a cab and started down the street, I made an excuse to go back, telling the guys I felt bad about leaving Brenda alone and had the cab stop. I climbed out and headed to a small tavern to have a few beers, I had a few hours to kill before Ten O'clock.

Around nine I headed to the hotel. I walked past our room and peered in the curtains, Brenda was dressed in a short white skirt and a tank top. She was lying on the bed with her feet to me with a piece of paper on one hand and the phone in the other. She seemed to be pondering something, but not sure what to do.

After a moment she shook her head and started to dial. "Hey Tom, this is Brenda," she said as she listened for a while. "No, I'll be there in a few minuets, I'm leaving now" she said hesitantly.

I made a bolt to the street and watched from a store across from the hotel. I watched as she walked out of the parking lot toward the pier, it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples were visible through the thin material of her top.

I ducked into the T shirt shake across from the parking area for the pier. The four guys and two of the strangers from the pool were waiting for her next to a half wall that bordered the parking entrance. As Brenda walked up to them she was smiling. They each took turns holding her and kissing her as they felt her ass, making sure to lift her skirt in the back so they could stroke her bare cheeks. I watched as they spoke back and forth for a few minuets as Brenda's sight turned to the Tattoo parlor. She shook her head a few times as the guy kept pointing to the little building. Brenda put her head in her hands and shook her head side to side then threw down her hands and said "OK, OK, OK!"

The guys led the way to the screen door as they entered. I went across the street and watched through the window as they talked with the Black guy, he was defiantly smiling and nodding his head. I saw Brenda walk by the door naked as he made a phone call and the blinds went down and the front door closed.

I watched for about thirty minuets wondering what was going on inside. Then three black guys with a video camera went to the door, it was locked so they knocked. The door opened and they walked in. I saw a few flashes as they entered and the door shut. I waited for about a half hour and decided to get a drink. I went in a small bar next to the parking lot and sat there with a clear view of the little building. I drank several beers as I pondered her getting fucked in there. After a couple hours went by I was wondering what they could be doing. She was in there with ten guys but I didn't believe she would let them all fuck her.

I have seen the videos and pictures they took of her so I will go ahead and fill in this part. You will find out how I got them later. I had to speculate some parts based on what I saw up to the point that the video camera was started.

As Brenda walked in the parlor behind the guys, the attendant immediately recognized her. "What we have here," he said.

"This little tart wants something from her tattoo friend, but it ant no tattoo, is it cool right now?" one of the guys asked.

"Sure, no ones been in here all night," the black guy remarked.

"OK Blonde, show him the goods," the guy said as he patted her on the ass.

Brenda took the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head as the artist smiled and nodded his head. Then she untied the bow that secured her skirt in place and let it hit the floor. He looked at Brenda and asked her if this is what she wanted as a few pictures were taken of my naked wife.

"You don't have any friends you'd like to share me with, do you?" Brenda asked.

"Well I'm sure I can find a few," he said as he picked up the phone and dialed.

"How many guys there, three? Tell em to come on to the shop and to bring a video camera," he ordered his friend and hung up the phone.

The black guy went around the room and closed the blinds and locked the door, then pulled out a blanket from a closet. "Place you self down here while I get ready doll," he said as he started to strip.

Flashes were clicking off as he laid down on her and kissed her deeply as he kneaded her tits. "Do you have any condoms?" she asked as she felt his cock on her bare pussy.

"No Hun, I an't used those in years, now guide me into you," he told her as she took hold of his cock and slid it down to her slit as he pushed forward.

When he penetrated her womb, she let out a whine. "Oh My God," she said as he eased deeper and deeper.

He kissed her as he probed her mouth deeply, as he got a long slow rhythm going while the flashes kept going.

A knock on the door and one of the guys peeked out. "Wow!" he said as he unlocked the door and let them in.

"Wholly shit," one said as he walked in the door. "That's one fine little slut!"

The camera was quickly turned on and now the moment would be recorded for their pleasure.

End of the Speculation.

As the artist quickened his pace, Brenda started to moan. "She's fixing to cum," one guy said.

Moments later her moans got loader and she started to shake. "She loves this, what a total slut, she fucking loves this shit," one black guy said as he zoomed in on her face as she squealed.

The attendant was fucking her hard and fast as she came wave after wave. "I'm going to cum Hun," he said as he panted.

"Pull out, please pull out, I'm not on the pill, please, please," she begged.

"Oh fuck," the camera guy said as he heard that. "Cum in her pussy, we want to get it on film!" he shouted.

"Oh God, oh God," Brenda screamed as she fell into another orgasm.

She gripped her hands behind his back and squeezed," Oh Goddd, Ohhhhh."

"Here it comes baby," the black guy said as he plowed deep in her pussy and held his cock as deep as he could.

Brenda felt huge spurts of sperm gushing in her pussy as she shook violently with her own orgasm.

"Feel that baby, feel that?" he asked.

"Ohhh God," she said, "oh shit I feel that."

He rocked on top of her till he was spent.

He climbed off leaving her spread eagle on the blanket as the video camera zoomed in on her pussy, her legs spread wide and her pussy gaped open, as she pulsed the sperm came to the opening and dribbled out of her womb, slowly at first, then it ran down the crack of her pussy and dripped on the towel.

The next guy climbed on top of her. "Put my cock in your pussy girl," he said as he kissed her.

Brenda took his cock and guided her second black cock to her fertile womb and allowed him to enter her. His cock was very big, bigger than any she had ever had.

"Your so tight girl, let me get this black snake all the way inside you baby," he said as he started to pound her as his cock reached depths never reached in her before.

After several minuets, he was balls deep in her pussy and fucking her hard. Another hard rocking orgasm came from Brenda as she felt the deep fucking she was getting. He told her he was about there as she felt her waves building up again. "Oh GOD, SHIT ... ohh ohh ohhh SHIT!" She cried as she felt him getting harder and knew he was going to cum soon.

She placed her hands on his ass and clinched his cheeks, when he started to grumble loudly, she knew it was time. He made one last push, in as deep as he could. She pulled his ass cheeks to her and held him deep as he came, feeling his baby juice fill her womb, spewing inside her pussy.

"Oh Baby," he said, "That was unbelievable."

He climbed off her as she laid there fully open for the camera to video her open cunt. The sperm flowed much faster and thicker this time, coming out in gobs.

The third guy pulled her up and placed her on her hands and knees as he kneeled behind her. "Get it started baby," he said as she reached between her legs and placed the head of his black cock to her pussy.

He pushed forward sinking in to his balls. "This ones going to be fast honey," he said as he quickly started fucking her hard.

He didn't take long at all, just enough to get her going. As she started to shake, he planted his load deep inside her.

When he climbed off her the video again zoomed in between her legs, capturing a river of sperm overflowing her pussy hole and oozing on the blanket.

The fourth black guy stood over her and put his hand out and helped her to her feet. He was very tall and well built, towering over her small frame. He asked her to unzip his shorts and get on her knees. Brenda reached down and unbuttoned his shorts and released the zipper. His shorts fell to the ground leaving him in just his boxers. Brenda kneeled down in front of him and tugged on the sides as she pulled them to his knees. "OH MY GOD!" she spat.

His cock was huge, hanging down to mid thigh. She took it in her hands and pulled it out to her face. She licked the head and sort of stroked it with her two tiny hands. "How big are you?" she asked as her hands guided up and down his long, thick shaft.

"Thirteen and a half inches of pure black cock honey" he replied.

She played with it for a while and sucked the head in her mouth and six inches or so disappeared in her mouth. As he started to harden, she asked if she could be on top for this one so she could control how deep he went.

"Sure baby, anything you want," he said as he kneeled on the floor.

He laid on the blanket and Brenda snuggled to his side. They kissed as she tried to do her best at masturbating him to life. Went he reached rigid, she rolled on top of him and placed the head to her opening and eased it in her pussy. The head slipped in and she gasped, "Oh My ... that's big!" Brenda laid still for a few seconds to let her pussy stretch out a bit.

She rocked back and forth, allowing more of his shaft to enter her with each stroke. When he was about half way in he pushed her up so she was on top of his pole as several more inches were forced into her small orifice.

"Ahhh!" she shrieked. "Easy big boy, I'm not used to a cock this big."

She stayed motionless for a short moment before sliding up and down to take more of him. About four inches still remained as she started to move up and down faster. She arched her back and started to cum.

"Oh My GOD!" she screamed. She was shaking and screaming as the video took a long look at her face. Her mouth was in an oblong shape as she moaned. I never have seen her cum like this. "OOOh ... OOOh ... SHIIIT!" she screamed out loud as she shook.