Brenda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera turned to her ass, showing her with all but a couple inches from victory. She was lifting about ten inches of his cock out of her and plunging back down. He was bottoming out her pussy. She fucked like that for about twenty minuets while having some half dozen orgasms.

He pushed her off and stood up and sat in one of the barber like chairs. She got up and climbed on the chair as he spun her around to face the camera. She took his well lubed cock and placed it at her entrance and slid down till it stopped. She let out a low groan as she lifted back up and started to fuck his cock fast and deep as she smiled at the camera. "Oh my god," I think it was Tom that spoke. "I think she loves this shit; I can't believe she's doing this without protection."

Then the moans started again from my wife, she was going to cum again. She shuttered and started to shake as she let out little small screams.

The camera showed a full frontal shot of my wife bouncing up and down on a huge black cock and cumming like she never has with me. She bounced harder as she came, forcing the last inch to disappear in her womb.

She was taking his entire length as she bounced up and down. "You're getting harder," she said as her waves decreased. "You're going to cum, I can feel it."

She bounced harder now." Oh Yes Baby ... Give me all of it," she panted as she bounced.

"Here it comes honey," he said as he seemed to bite his lip.

He was helping her now, with his hands on her sides and pulling her up further causing more friction. "I'm cumming too baby," she replied.

When she started to climax, he forced her down on his cock and held her there as he let out a low scream. She shook hard as she felt him blast his sperm deep in her pussy.

The camera zoomed in on his cock lodged in her hole as his balls pulsed. You could actually tell when his sperm was squirting inside her. After several pulses he had filled her pussy full and as his balls squeezed, sperm seeped out from around his cock and dripped down his balls, then another pulse and more cum flowed out, with no where to go.

They stayed like that for about a minuet, then Brenda slid off his cock, with a plop, and sperm ran out of her and on the floor. "Where's the restroom?" She asked. As and the attendant pointed at the beaded doorway.

As she walked away, the camera zoomed in on her ass. You could see the white cum dripping from her pussy and down her legs, as she walked through the doorway. "What a fucking woman," someone said as the camera shut off.

I watched as the guys all walked out the door first followed by my wife. They walked across the street and they hugged and kissed her catching their last ass groping of the day. As she walked by the front of the bar, her nipples were sticking straight out, almost poking out of her top.

I had a few more beers before heading to the hotel. My buddies still hadn't retuned from the bar so I was good to go inside.

Brenda was in the shower when I entered. I yelled to her and she said she'd be out in a minuet. I undressed and crawled in the bed. When she came out of the shower she had a towel on her head and pulled a pair of panties from a suitcase and slipped them on, not before I noticed how swollen her pussy was.

We cuddled in the bed and watched some TV as she snuggled to my side. When she got up to dry her hair, there was a large wet spot on the crotch of her panties, I knew then she had been fucking for sure. I fell asleep and was woken by the phone ringing. Brenda had answered it as I woke up and told me to go back to sleep. "It's one of the girls," she replied as she took the phone in the bathroom and shut the door. I fell back to sleep for the night.

The next couple days went without incident as we partied hard with our friends. We went to an Amusement park and a deep-sea fishing trip during the days and clubbing at night.

The next day Brenda and I went to the beach and spent the day swimming and I drank a bit too much that ended in the hotel around eight that night with a bad head ache. I took a few Tylenol and went to bed.

When I woke it was ten PM and Brenda was gone. I got up and dressed and walked around the hotel for a while but no sign of her. I went back to the room and tried to sleep, but tossed and turned for a while, now it was two thirty in the morning.

I thought I heard some screaming as I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. As I laid there I was facing away from the window and was staring at the wall when a shadow appeared to be peeking through the curtains. I didn't move as the figure moved back and forth. Then I heard the click of the lock and the door eased open, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

I felt her stare as she made sure I was out. Then I slightly opened my eyes to see her from behind. She was totally naked, and as she bent down to pick up a towel off the floor, I could see cum leaking from her pussy and streaming down her legs. It looked as if she had just fucked several guys before she walked in the door.

Mt cock sprang to its full seven inches and started to throb. I watched as she wiped the sperm from her pussy and legs and turned toward the bed. My eyes shut again as she rummaged through a suit case and went in the bathroom. I expected to hear the shower, but all I heard was fumbling and mumbling. After twenty minuets or so the light went out and the door opened. Eyes shut again as she slipped in the bed next to me and soon we both fell asleep.

I'll fill in this part too but I'm not sure when she left, so I'm not going to attempt to speculate where it started, I'll just describe the video tape of the night. It came as two videos named "pool table slut" #1 and #2.

It starts with Brenda walking toward a run down tavern with the Artist from the Tattoo parlor hand in hand, ahead of the guy with the video camera. Brenda was dress in tight blue jeans and a red, half cut blouse.

The camera man was joking about the place and asked the black guy if he was sure it was safe for them to come in. He laughed and assured him he had spoken with the owner and most of the people were told they were coming. (I wondered to my self what that meant at the time too) As they walked in the camera shut off and started with just Brenda sitting at the bar with her black friend.

The bar was a little dim and was filled with curls of smoke. As the camera panned around a bit, I noticed everyone in the bar was black except the camera guy. I never saw him, but figured it was Tom from the hotel.

It was some what full, Id say about ten or fifteen people sitting at small round tables or at the bar. I also noticed that Brenda was the only girl there.

A drink was served to my wife as she picked it up and thanked the bartender. She made small talk with her black friend and seemed to be at ease. She reached out and placed her hand directly on his crotch and leaned into him for a kiss, which he gave her. As they were tongue locked she placed her hand to his neck and held him there as He ran his hand up her back and under her shirt.

Another black guy tapped him on the shoulder and they broke from their passion. "Oh, this is a good friend of mine," he said as he introduced my wife to the intruder.

Brenda placed her hand on his arm and greeted him with a big smile. She then stood and stepped closer to him as he tensely placed his arm around her. She looked up to him, "Can I have a hello kiss?" she asked.

He looked at his buddy like he wasn't sure, but got a smile and a little nod in reply. He bent down and Brenda placed her hand at the back of his neck and opened her mouth over his as he tongued her mouth.

I watched as several guys were introduced to her with the same outcome. As the kisses got hotter, their hands got curious, as the guys started feeling her ass as she greeted them. I was starting to get the picture now.

As the drinks flowed and the camera was shut off and on a few times, I watched as they got braver and braver.

It didn't take long until it progressed to Brenda being the bar pet. Every time the camera came on, she was being mauled by black guys. At one time she was dancing with several guys and they all took turns shoving the hands up her shirt and feeling her tits, and freely rubbing her pussy through her jeans as they passed her from guy to guy.

Then it got interesting when Brenda walked to the pool table and was watched as couple of guys play.

"How bouts letting me play with you guys," she said as she picked up a cue.

"We playing for money honey, les yaw got something ta bet," one of them said.

"Well I'll give you my shirt if I loose, what do I get if I win?"

"I got a twenty for dat shirt sweetie if yaw really serious."

You could hear the chairs scooting as guys formed a circle around the table with huge smiles on their faces. "You get the balls ready and we got a bet", Brenda replied as she stepped to the end of the table. I heard the camera guy say "Here we go boys".

The game started and it was very obvious my wife had never played pool before. She miss cued a lot as she lost the game.

"Well now sweetie, lets get dat shirt off so I can place it on my table", the guy chuckled.

Brenda looked around as if to have second thoughts but started to unbutton the five buttons of her shirt. When she pulled it open everyone applauded as they whistled and hollered. Her bra was one of my favorite. It was almost transparent, and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

She handed him her shirt and asked if they could play again, this time for her pants. He racked the balls and she attempted to break, not so good. He quickly won again as he pointed to her lower section and smiled.

"I need a drink first," she said in a low voice.

I bet it was all of thirty seconds and two shot glasses were handed to her as she took them down in two fast gulps.

She unfastened her jeans and pulled down her zipper and smiled at the camera. She hooked her thumbs under the sides and wiggled them down her legs. She was wearing the matching thong to her bra, which was also see-through. Her shaven pussy was seen by everyone, with a sexy mystery. The crowd erupted in a loud combination of clapping and cat calls.

She step out of her jeans and handed them to the winner as he placed them on top of her shirt. He slapped two more quarters on the table and asked her for another game.

"Let me take a break and have a drink," she said as the crowd let out mumbles of disappointment.

He nodded to her and placed his pool cue against the table as she walked over to him. She put her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. The crowd watched as his hands went straight to her bare ass checks and squeezed as they kissed.

The camera followed as she walked through the crowd as any guy within hands reached felt her ass.

She was leaning on the bar as two guys freely felt her tits and ass as she sipped on a drink and talked with them. Then she sat on a stool and turned toward the camera as her thighs were grasped by the two guys and pulled apart. When they released her, her legs remained open as their hands moved to her pussy. One of them bent down and kissed her while they each took turns roughly molesting her tits and pussy. When she broke the kiss off she downed her drink and said she wanted to play pool. The camera followed her again as she went through the crowd.

The taped ended and now to number 2.

Brenda stood at the table as a different guy set the rack. She bent over the table and miscued again. This game lasted a bit longer but we got to see her bend and twist around the table in her skimpy lingerie.

When the eight ball fell, Brenda had lost again. She took a large dink from a tall glass and made a remark, "I would like to win at least one little game," she said as she pulled her shoulder straps down and reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and pulled it off as the crowd went wild again. She handed it to the guy and offered him a kiss. He squeezed and fondled her tits as they French kissed for longer than normal.

She went around the room topless, giving each guy their fare chance at her body, as she left her body fully exposed.

When she returned to the table, the game was already set. She aimed and shot, not too badly either, as the balls scattered. She played hard but lost again.

She pouted at the camera and chugged down the remaining half glass of alcohol. She walked over to the winner. "Would you like to do the honors?" she asked as she raised her arms out to her sides.

As he got on his knees, he took each side of her panties and slowly pulled them down her slender legs. He leaned in and kissed her pussy and licked her slit as she stepped out of her last garment.

"Kiss me," she said as she bent at her waist and covered his mouth with hers, holding his head with both hands.

As he kissed her, he reached between her legs and pushed her thighs apart, which prompted Brenda to spread her feet, which she did most willingly. He used both hands as he probed and groped her open pussy as the camera viewed her from behind and zoomed in on her crotch.

When he stood up, he whispered something in her ear and Brenda smiled and nodded. He picked her up and carried her to the front of the pool table and laid her on her back. Brenda placed her hands under her head as two guys grabbed her legs and pulled her ass closer to the edge and yanked her knees to the corners, leaving her now naked body defenseless as she was surrounded by the crowd. She had fingers from every guy there in her hole as some of them sucked and mauled her tits.

When the bartender came over, he had a dark black club in his hand. He placed his hand to her pussy and finger fucked her as the camera had her full body in focus. She smiled at the bartender when she saw the club and pulled her feet up to rest them on the edge and unfolded her knees as if to allow him full access.

As the bartender placed the tip of the stick to her opening she closed her eyes. He eased the long thick rod in her depths as at least ten inches disappeared in her. He started to fuck her as she let out a moan on each inward thrust.

After a few minuets he stopped and took one of Brenda's hands from under her head and guided it to the black stick. She took over from there as the guys watched my wife fuck her pussy with the black stick. When she started to shake and moan, she shoved the club in her pussy and held it there as she twisted and shook it side to side.

After the waves diminished, she pulled the club from her pussy and laid it on the table. "I need some real cock," she mumbled as the guy from the tattoo parlor moved to her legs and started to undo his shorts.

He pulled her from the table and bent her over the edge. "Put my cock where you want it," he demanded as she reached between her legs and placed his cock head to her pussy as he pushed in with one thrust.

He fucked her while the crowd encouraged him. "Harder, harder," my wife said as he pumped his cock in and out of her as she rolled to a vicious climax.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me good," she said, "I want to feel you cum in my pussy.

"Oh god, oh god," she screamed as another wave tore through her body as she shook.

"I'm going to cum Honey," he moaned as his pace seemed to quicken.

"Oh yes, oh god, give it to me, fill me full, cum in my pussy," my wife screamed.

He slammed his cock in her one last time as he came deep inside her. He pulled out as another guy took his place quickly.

The camera would cut on and off, as guys mounted her, and as they came in her pussy and dismounted. Each time getting a good shot of the stream of cum that would flow out of her pussy, as another guy would mount her.

I counted ten guys that had fucked her, one after the other, all adding their sperm to her womb. When they had finished the camera zoomed in on her pussy, cum was literally poured out of her hole. As the camera panned down, you could see a streak of cum flowing down the inside of both legs all the way to the floor.

"I guess the party's over," the bartender announced as the guys all mumbled. The room slowly cleared out as Brenda stood next to the bar, still naked, and had one last drink.

"We just wanted to clear out the riffraff," the bartender spoke, while he relocked the front door.

"Well I need to get back before my husband notices I'm gone," she answered.

"It's only ten thirty," one guy said as he patted her on the ass.

"We want our turn to fuck you, and we saved the best for last," another guy said.

"What do you mean?" my wife asked.

One guy placed her hand to his crotch and her eyes widened "We're all like that," he said with a smile.

Brenda's mouth opened wide and she nodded her head, there were six black guys left.

The bartender pulled a blanket out of a closet and took it to the dance area and draped it over the floor.

Brenda finished her drink and took two guys by the hands and led them to the blanket. "Well let's get this thing going then," she said as she turned to one guy and started to disrobe him. When his cock came to view, I was amazed how big it was.

Brenda took it in her hand and had to use both hands to incase its girth. "Oh my," she said, "This is the biggest cock I've EVER seen."

She was on her knees now as she placed the head to her mouth. She opened as wide as she could and the head barely fit inside as she sucked on him. His cock tensed up as she worked him to full erection, mostly with her hands.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and turned around and offered her back side to him. He guided his shaft to her entrance and I watched as the head popped inside her pussy, as Brenda jerked a little. "Oh my god you're huge," she said as her breathing quickened and her mouth was wide open.

The camera view was from the front as she laid her head on the blanket along with her shoulders and gripped the fuzzy material in both hands and squeezed hard.

As he started to pump in and out, her mouth opened wide and she started to pant, "Oh ... Oh ... Oh," she cried on each inward thrust.

The pace picked up and he was drilling her pretty good as he fucked her with about twelve inches of his massive pole. Brenda cried out as she shook with a huge climax.

"I'm going to cum in yo pussy now," he spat, "I'm going to fill yo slutty cunt wit my baby making juice."

That made Brenda cum harder, shaking feverishly as her hands let go of the blanket and tensed outward as she screamed. He sank as much of his dick in her pussy as he could, as he pumped his sperm inside her. "You like dat, don't ya slut," he moaned as he shot several jets of his cum in her.

"Yes, yes," she whimpered as her head lay on the blanket, "That feels so good, thank you, thank you."

He pulled away from her as the second guy took his place and rolled her on her back. He slid his arms under her legs and locked them in front of him as he mounted her, bending her at the waist and putting her knees close to her shoulders. "Hold em there," he ordered as she gripped her knees and held them as he guided his cock to her gapping hole.

As he thrust inside her he placed his hands on the back side of her knees and forced them to her chest. He was literally on top of her as he drove his cock deeper in her pussy. Brenda let out a screech as he tried to go too deep.

"OUCH!" She cried as she pushed on his hips tiring to prevent him from ripping her insides. "Easy there, Easy, that hurt, be easy so we both enjoy it," she spat at him.

"Sorry miss, didn't mean to," he muttered back as he backed off a bit and slowed his pace.

"There, that's better, oh yeah, that's much better, that feels so good, ahhhhh yeah baby, your so big," she said, trying to calm him.

He fucked her to three orgasms before he added his sperm to her belly. "I can't take anymore," she whimpered as he withdrew from her and crawled away.