Brenda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid there with her knees bent and sprawled to the sides. Cum was oozing from her hole and collecting on the blanket. "Just three more baby and we're done," another guy said as he mounted her and fed another huge cock in her pussy and sank deep inside her.

She wrapped her arms around him and moaned loudly as he started to fuck her. She grunted continuously as he pounded away at her. He fucked her with deep heavy strokes as she grunted. When he plunged into her the last time, his entire cock was buried in her pussy as he came.

He rolled off her and another climbed on top of her and quickly started his fucking before she could resist. Again she took his pounding as she grunted loudly. He didn't take long but was a bit vocal, calling her a slut and black dick whore as he fucked her without mercy.

When he came inside her, he spoke close her ear, "You going to have a black baby slut and everyone will know you was fuckin us black boys." He pulled his cock from her hole and stood over her and backed away.

The last guy told her he wanted to fuck her over the pool table. She got to her knees as two guys helped her to her feet and escorted her to the table and laid her face down. She willingly spread her feet and grabbed the sides of the table for support.

He mounted her and drove his cock inside her forcefully. She tensed with pain but didn't say anything as he pulled out and drove in her again. She just took it as she let out a high pitched whimper. He took hold of her hips and started to bang her hard, using her as a fuck hole as she whimpered loudly from the brutal treatment.

"Look's like she likes it rough," he said as he reached under her and took hold of her tits and pulled her up so she was resting on her hands. He squeezed and twisted her tits roughly as he fucked her hard.

She didn't attempt to stop him as he got rougher. His fingers dug into her tender breast as he used them for leverage as he pounded her.

The cameraman walked around the table and was in front of Brenda as he wrenched on her tits with each trust. As he came inside her, he used her tits as a handle, holding her tight on his cock as his sperm filled her womb.

When he released her and backed away, she collapsed on the table. She laid there as the camera circled her and zoomed in on her pussy. Her hole was huge as it leaked the sperm from her many donors.

When she gathered her senses, she stood and walked to the bar, asked for another drink and sat on a bar stool. The bartender fixed her a tall mixture and handed it too her. "Are you OK?" he asked with a soft voice. "That was the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen, you ant mad at us are you?"

"Mad? No way, that was a fantasy of mine for a long time," she said as she took a long drink and let out a big sigh. "It did hurt, but I enjoyed it."

She turned to the guys and thanked them for the night as she smiled at the camera. Her tits were glowing red with small cuts from the finger nails digging in her skin. Her nipples were very swollen from the torture they endured.

"Spread your legs," the cameraman said. Brenda placed her hands on her knees and pushed them to the sides as the camera zoomed in. Oh my God, her pussy was so red, swollen and gapped open as she leaked profusely.

The tape stopped and started. Brenda was still naked, now in the back of a conversion van with the bartender and the artist. She lay between them, all naked, as they fingered her pussy and felt her tits.

The bartender mounted her first as he rolled over on top of her and she guided his dick to her pussy. He slid right in and fucked her hard right away.

The camera stopped and started as he plunged in her depths as he came in her pussy. He rolled off and the artist took his place. She placed the cock to her hole as he started to fuck her.

The driver stopped the van and announced that they were at the hotel. The Artist pulled his cock out of her and told her to get up. He opened the door and took her by the hand and exited the van.

The camera followed behind them as he led her to the pool and bent her over one of the small tables. He positioned behind her as he started to fuck her again. "Tell me to fuck you", he demanded.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard", she replied.

"Louder", he barked as he fucked her faster making the table scoot across the patio.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD BABY", she said in a loud voice.

"LOUDER!" he yelled.

"Ohhhh, OHHHH, FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME, CUM IN ME, PLEASE", she screamed as she started to cum. He Sank deep in her and came at the same time as they rocked on the table. The camera shut off.

End of tape number 2.

Brenda was snuggled to my side when I woke. I stared at her for awhile; noticing the tired look on her face as I slowly peeled the covers off her to examine her body. The only thing covering her was a pair of panties.

The first thing I noticed was the love bites, small cuts and bruises on her tits. They were covered with them. The inside of her thighs were bruised and her panties had a huge wet spot between her legs from sperm that had leaked out while she slept.

I rose up the front of her panties and peek in at her pussy. Her pussy lips were so swollen, they pressed against her thighs. Sperm stuck to her skin and panties as I pulled them down her legs, making long slimy strings between them. Her pussy leaked out more cum as I pressed on her belly; she was still full of sperm.

I opened her legs and her pussy lips unfolded. Her pussy hole was much bigger than the night before, it was gapping open as more white gobs dribbled out. I slipped her panties back up where they belong.

I pulled the covers back over her and took a shower. Two more days and we would be back at home, I was looking forward to that.

I strolled down to the restaurant and got some lunch and sat by the pool for a while. Brenda didn't wake until five in the afternoon. She apologized for sleeping so late when she met me at the pool.

When she sat in the chair across the table from me, her face winced with pain as she eased her self into the seat, I pretended not to notice.

We spent the day laying in the sun at the pool and swimming.

That night we went to a little dance club but Brenda didn't dance much, I think she felt bad about what she had done, and was now regretting it.

We went to the hotel early and fell asleep, I didn't even try to have sex with her, I figured if she felt that bad, I'd best leave well enough alone.

The next morning I woke first. After I showered, I went to the restaurant for breakfast. When I returned to our room, I saw a box sitting next to the railing with a note attached that said:

Videos of your slutty wife. Hope you enjoyed your vacation dumb ass and good luck with your kid --- ha-ha. We sure enjoyed your wife, look for her on the web. We know you saw us at the park! Just wanted you to see what we did with that sweet ass wife of yours. As you will see, she was quite willing to be a total slut for us.

P.S. We made 25 copies of these and will sell them to the highest bidder

I picked up the box and opened it. 3 VHS tapes and a bunch of printed pictures of my wife at the park and in the tattoo shop. I closed it up, took it to a post office in the hotel and mailed it to my house. We leave tomorrow morning and thank god.

*

This is a fictitious story,

I do not recommend anyone to practice this lifestyle.

It was written solely for entertainment. Please enjoy.

Comments welcome.