Brenda Likes It Hot

Story Info
Wife's hot ass entertains the guys.
2.6k words
4.17
112.2k
29
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers

Brenda raised up from the chaise and pulled at the straps of her bikini top. As I watched through the kitchen window, I marveled at how much I loved those meaty tits of hers.

Even at twenty-eight years old, they were still firm and her nipples still pointed away from each other. I was always fascinated by the way her nipples pointed in opposite directions.

"Maybe that means I need two different guys sucking them!, she used to joke.

Coming in through the kitchen door, she slung her towel across a bar stool and proceeded to take her top and bottoms off.

"Damn, honey," I exclaimed. "All the windows are open. We do have neighbors, you know!"

"Well, I hope they have some strong binoculars," she laughed. "Cause that's the only way they could see me."

"Besides, you don't know anyone around here who'd be interested in these, do you?" she joked, cupping her beautiful tits in her hands.

Walking up to me and placing my hand on her light brown pussy hair, she rubbed my hand through her hot slit and asked teasingly, "Or this, maybe?"

"I know one guy who's getting pretty interested right now", I told her pulling her to me by the cheeks of her full, firm ass. "And about forty other guys in the neighborhood," I added with a chuckle.

"Uhmm, I'd like to make that one guy happy right now, but I've got to get to the supermarket if we plan on eating tonight. But if you hold on to that thought, you might get lucky later," she laughed, as she pulled away and headed for the bedroom.

What a beautiful ass, I thought to myself as I watched her ass cheeks jiggle down the hall.

A little later, after a nice steak and a few drinks, Brenda came into the living room prancing around in front of me wearing a short little babydoll type nightie and making sure I saw her little panties. They were so sheer you could see her puffy pussy right through them when she pulled her nightie up.

"You got any after dinner ideas, Big Boy?" she teased.

"I might be able to come up with a few,", I answered standing up and planting a wet, juicy kiss on her waiting lips.

As I sucked her sweet tongue into my mouth, I ran my hand over her skimpily covered pussy and felt the heat from it radiating into my hand.

Just as my cock was beginning to stir in my pants, headlights suddenly beamed through our living room window.

"Who the hell could that be?", I thought as I opened the front door.

It was my sorry assed brother, Bud, and a couple of other pals of ours obviously riding around and getting pissed on a cooler full of beer. Their timing couldn't have been worse.

I couldn't exactly "explain" the situation, so they bounded into the living room and started filling me in on the football game they had been to that afternoon.

Brenda eventually joined us in the den wearing a floor length, black, silky kind of gown that more of less covered what I guessed was still under it. Even though it had slits up the sides, there were little ties at about waist level that kept them closed.

Well, what the hell, I thought. We might as well drink a little and hope they'd soon leave. I cracked open a new bottle of bourbon and soon the jokes and grab-assing was in full bore.

I still can't pinpoint the time that someone put on a dance CD and the guys were all taking turns dancing with Brenda. But I do remember a sudden devilish feeling during one of my dances when I told her she could take off the long gown if she wanted to.

"You do know what's under here, don't you mister?" she questioned me. "I'd be almost naked if I took this gown off. There wouldn't be a lot between me and them!"

I loved the way her face blushed with a silly little grin when she said that. I knew she really wanted to drop the gown and be the sexy little whore she'd never had the nerve to be.

I remember mumbling something like, "Yeah, you're probably right, these guys might get frisky, huh?" and dropped the subject.

I was totally surprised about half an hour later when I stuck my head into the dim room and said something like, "Hey, do I get a turn?

Brenda's arms were draped around Bud's neck and her sweet little pussy was swaying up against his crotch. The black gown was laying on the sofa and Bud's hand were full of nice soft ass.

He quickly moved his hands up to her waist.

"Oh, yeah baby," Brenda said, "just give us this one and then it's your turn."

When I came back a few minutes later, Brenda was standing in the middle of our large living room holding her hands out to me and swaying her hips gently. Kenny Rogers was filling the room with "Putting In a Little Bit of Overtime at Home" and Brenda had that shit-eating grin on her face that said, "I've probably had one too many!"

But more obvious was the fact that with the black gown off, her pretty, brown nipples were sticking up like little thumbs through the sheer nightie.

I took her in my arms and had to admit to myself that I was feeling quite a buzz from the bourbon also.

"Are you having fun?" I asked pulling her hot body in close to me.

"Oh God yes," she slurred a little. "Your brother is such a smooth dancer and Tom and Larry are pretty good, too."

"I was being a little sarcastic", I laughed. "I meant... when did you take your gown off?"

"Oh, I don't know, a few dances ago", she giggled. "Bud kept untying the sides anyway. He's such a nut! But he's just cutting up as usual."

Having to sit out three dances each time was causing havoc with my cock. I could only imagine that they were all probably feeling those meaty tits of hers.

Tom and Larry came into the living room once when my dance turn had ended and Brenda wasn't making any move to cover her breasts. We had switched on the light to find some more CD's, and Brenda bounced around for several minutes letting them both get a good look at her sweet, hot titties. The top of her little gown was so transparent, it was probably more sexy than if she had been naked.

I almost lost it when Tom put his hand around her waist and slid it under her meaty breast. "This girl is probably the best dancer in North Carolina," he proclaimed.

"And you're probably the best octopus!" she laughed as she moved his hand away from her tit.

The neat folds of her ass and pussy were obvious to all three of us as she bent over the CD player to load another album. Taking her time, she managed to let the little nightie keep slipping up her ass.

She purposely reached back and pulled it up over her fleshy cheeks so we could see her tiny panties splitting her hot pussy. She smiled back at Tom and licked her lips a little as she did it to make sure he was looking. I knew the booze was getting to her.

"Okay," she said straightening up after a few minutes and giggling. "You can put your tongues back in now."

Taking one of my many bathroom breaks, I decided to take a chance on peeking into the living room, even though I knew Brenda would construe this as my not trusting her if I got caught.

Brenda and Tom were locked in a tongue swallowing kiss and their swaying back and forth was a long way from what could be described as "dancing". The tiny straps of her nightie were completely down around her shoulders and her perky tits were pushing into Tom's chest.

His right hand was on her left ass cheek and his left was in between their entangled bodies. I knew he was feeling her soft belly or maybe even her pussy. My cock jumped at the thought of him feeling her cunt but I doubted Brenda would let things go that far.

My concentration on the scene was broken when the song ended and Brenda said, "Whew, I think I need a drink and a break after that!"

A few minutes later, she rejoined us in the den wearing the long black floor length gown. I was relieved she didn't come into the light with that shortie gown. I would have been a little unnerved to have her sitting around with those perky tits fully visible even though I knew they had all seen them by now.

Bud told her she looked hot in black and pulled her back into the living room when a slow song started up. Kenny Rogers was earning his money tonight.

Tom and Larry shared a few jokes with me and I suddenly realized Brenda and Bud had been dancing for about thirty minutes.

I got up when the latest song ended and just as I came into the living room I saw Bud pulling his whole arm through Brenda's wide spread thighs. I kind of ducked behind the entrance and watched.

"Damn, baby, I don't know if I can take much more of this," he muttered, as his hand lingered on her bushy pussy. Brenda just smiled and hunched her cunt up against his hand.

Pulling his hand tight against her pussy she made a few "hoochy-coochy" moves letting him feel all over her hot slit.. She hadn't noticed me but Bud turned and saw me and made his way into the living room.

Brenda said she had to go to the little girl's room and so I waited, messing with the CD player.

I pulled her up close when she came back and kissed the side of her neck, licking up to the bottom of her ear.

"Bud's not bothering you, is he?" I asked, after seeing his little show of affection. "He can be a pest after having a few", I reminded her.

"Not yet", she laughed. "But the night's still early."

Pulling her in real close, I confirmed the black gown was the ONLY thing she had on. As I slid my hand up the side slits, I was feeling nothing but skin. I kept feeling her sides and tits and finally slid my hand down to find nothing but hot, naked pussy.

"Uhmm, you like that?" she whispered.

"Your brother was having a hard time with my panties," she breathed into my ear. "So I thought I'd make it a little easier for him."

Somehow, I resisted the urge to ask her what she meant by that, so the torture to my engorged dick just multiplied each time one of the guys took their dancing turns. When Bud danced with her, I knew without a doubt, he was probably finger fucking the hell out of her pussy. But I couldn't help but wonder if she was letting Tom and Larry feel her too.

Some time around ten o'clock, Tom mentioned being hungry.

Brenda was unusually quick to tell me I could probably still catch KFC before they closed. I was a little confused but could only interpret this to mean she wanted me to leave so the guys could feel her up more openly or maybe finger fuck her.

Trying to give her an out, I asked her if she wanted to go with me.

"No, I'll just whip up some potato salad or something while you're gone. These guys won't let the big bad wolf get me." she laughed.

I pulled the car down the street and parked it at a tennis court. It couldn't have taken more that five minutes.

Sneaking up on the front porch, I peered through the front window into the den. They sure as hell hadn't wasted any time.

Brenda was on the bar, totally naked with Tom's hard cock slicing into her pussy while she was alternating sucking my brother and Larry's dicks. Both of them were each pulling and kneading her hard nippled titties. She broke the action just long enough to scoot her hot cunt up closer to Tom's big dick.

"Oh baby", she moaned, "fuck that hard prick into me!" With his pants down around his ankles, he proceeded to pound her hot pussy.

With both the front windows open, I could not only see, but hear what was happening.

"Shit, baby, I want to fuck you at least one time before he gets back!" My brother told Brenda, as he was kissing and licking on her neck.

"You can fuck me next," she said laughing. "I don't think it'll take you long to shoot a load up my hot pussy."

A few minutes later, plopping Larry's big cock head out of her mouth, she told him, "Damn,I love a nice, thick dick like this. I'd love to feel this up my ass. Have you ever done it that way?"

"No," he told her laughing, "but I'd be glad to slip by here tomorrow.

"I'll be here all day, and since hubby's playing golf, you can all slip by if you want to."

Tom had started groaning and pulling her pussy into him as he pumped his load into her.

"Oh, shit,"he exclaimed and rammed his stick all the way up her love channel. With his cock shoved into the hilt he shot load after load into Brenda's waiting pussy.

She laughed as Bud moved around and quickly replaced Tom's cock with his own.

"Oh, baby," he moaned, "I've always loved fucking your hot pussy."

Brenda smiled, as she slurped Larry's big dick back into her hot mouth. Bud put his hands under her knees and pushed her legs into the air.

"Oh, yes baby", she cried out, pulling Larry's hard cock from her lips... "fuck my pussy deep, Bud. Fuck me hard, baby, fuck me hard!"

Lasting only a few more minutes, I watched as he pulled his dick out and blew his cum all over Brenda's pussy and tight little tummy.

"Ohhh, yes, yes. Shoot it baby. Shoot that hot cum all over me, you fucker!" Brenda cried out as she grabbed his cock and jacked and rubbed the last few spurts of his hot juice into her pussy slit.

"You fuckers, you fuckers. Fuck my cunt, fuck it full of hot cum," she was moaning as I left.

I was surprised to find everyone sitting around and casually talking when I finally returned with the chicken and the night soon began to end when Bud said he better be getting home.

I found myself wondering how many times Brenda had gotten fucked while I was gone and still seeing images of Larry's big dick in her mouth.

I fucked her for about twenty minutes that night and didn't mention how juicy her pussy seemed to be. I found myself guessing that she had at least three hot loads of cum that night.

Then I realized they could have been fucking her in the living room while they were "dancing". I wondered if that's why she had taken her panties off.

At this thought my dick became engorged and I felt shot after shot of my hot cum blasting into her pussy.

"You still playing golf, tomorrow?" she asked a few minutes later as she held my softening dick in her hand.

"I guess so," I answered. "Why?"

"I just wondered," she said, snuggling up beside me.

Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers