Brenda Likes Three

Story Info
Wife likes the attention
1.1k words
3.86
71.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers

It was a cool, fall Saturday morning and my sweet little wife and I were enjoying sudsing each other up in the shower after our morning fuck.

Then some clown began ringing the front door bell one time after another in quick succession.

Brenda grabbed a towel and left me to finish my rinsing off.

With the shower still going I cracked the bathroom door and heard the voices of my crazy brother, Bud and our pal Larry.

It was such a beautiful day, I had left the front door open and I guess after they annoyed us with the constant ringing of the door bell, they had let themselves in.

But what really got my attention was that Brenda was putting the towel on her head and was standing in front of them totally naked. Tying the towel behind her head was just accentuating her hot tits and the smile she had on her face.

My first instinct was to come out and ask her what the hell she was doing, but instead I kept the door cracked just a little as this was interesting.

I heard my brother say "Damn, babe! Looks like we came at just the right time!" And let out a low wolf whistle.

Brenda laughed and put her hands over her tits, leaving her nicely trimmed pussy in full view.

"I don't know about that, Marv's just getting out of the shower. He'll be here in minute," she said and started to turn toward the bedroom.

"Hey, wait a second!" Bud called out. "Are you guys going to the dance tonight?"

"You nuthead," Brenda chuckled dropping her hands from her firm, round tits. "You're just trying to keep me here so you can get a good look."

"Uhmm humm," I heard him say as if he were licking his lips. "And I bet it feels as good as it looks!"

"You never can tell, can you?" Brenda answered as she turned and gave her ass cheeks a sexy shake.

Thinking she had gone into the bedroom to get dressed, I closed the bathroom door and proceeded to dry of and slip on the shorts and T-shirt I had brought with me.

I was surprised to find her sitting between the two guys when I came into the living room and still chatting. She had wrapped the towel completely around her and nothing was showing except a lot of leg. But just the thought of her sitting almost naked between these two snakes caused my dick to jump.

She left as I came in and said Bud had mentioned the dance and wanted to know if we were going.

"Was that you guys ringing the hell out of our doorbell?" I asked Bud.

"Yeah," he said. "Sorry, we didn't know you guys were in the shower."

We made a little small talk and I let them know we would be at the dance.

I was having a tough time concealing my hard dick as I kept thinking about Brenda just standing there letting them look at her tits, pussy and everything. It was obvious, she enjoyed it and judging from my condition, I had to concede that I did too.

Later, that evening, we were getting dressed for the dance and I noticed Brenda was walking around the bedroom with black thigh high type stockings.

"When did you buy those?" I asked her.

"Oh, I just picked them up today. Pantyhose are a little tight for dancing," she answered.

Now this was interesting. About a couple of months before when me and Bud and a few of the guys were hanging out in the back yard and talking about our sexual likes and dislikes, Bud had made a big point of how he 'loved' black thigh high stockings on a woman. How he 'loved' to run his hands up past the material and feel the soft flesh of a woman's legs.

Was this just a big coincidence?

Over the next few moments, I could hardly keep my hands off Brenda.

"What's got you so horny?" she laughed. "Maybe I need to buy a lot more of these stockings."

Later, at the dance, my mind was racing with all kinds of mixed up thoughts. One moment, I'd feel sick thinking Brenda was cheating on me. The next moment, my cock would start to twitch thinking about her fucking my brother and buddies.

I'd leave and go outside so I could imagine Bud dancing with Brenda and running his hands all up under her dress, maybe feeling her pussy.

"Hey," I suddenly thought to myself, "did she put on any panties this evening?"

It played in my mind until it became an obsession. I had to know if she had worn panties under her dress.

We danced twice but I just couldn't find the opportunity to run my hand up her leg. I wanted to know but in a way, I didn't want to know.

Finally, at our darkened table, I kissed her passionately and slid my hand up her stockinged leg. Nothing but hot, hairy pussy met my fingers.

"I thought I'd surprise you, tonight," she whispered. "So I left them off."

"Am I the only one surprised, tonight?" I quizzed her.

Looking into my face and trying to get a read on where I was coming from, she said, "You know how these guys are. They have like ten hands on the dance floor."

I was a little pissed the rest of the night but that sure as hell didn't stop her from dancing with about every guy there.

The clincher came when she told me she had asked Bud and a couple of other guys to stop by our house after the dance. I downed so many drinks that when we got to our house, the last thing I remembered was falling across the bed.

I stumbled out of bed the next morning and heard sounds coming from the guest bedroom. Peeking in, I saw Brenda on top of Bud, riding his hard cock and trying to keep time with another buddy of mine who was trying his best to fuck her mouth. Her pussy sounded like a window squeege slipping up and down his throbbing cock. True to his word, Bud was rubbing her black stockings as he dicked her juicy cunt. I noticed some kind of thick ribbing or maybe a dick muscle on the back of his cock as he thrust extremely hard into her slippery pussy. It was obvious, she liked the way it felt.

A third guy, I didn't even know, was sitting in the corner chair stroking his hard cock and waiting patiently for his turn at Brenda's hot pussy.

She turned and looked at me, like she was looking for approval or something and then resumed her cock ride on Bud's thickly veined and massive dick.

We didn't talk about any of it for about a week, but last Friday, I think I sort of broke the ice by buying her six pairs of black thigh high stockings.

She's going fishing with Bud and a few of the guys next weekend.

Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers