Brenda Loses Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Brenda's new employee Justine takes charge.
5k words
4.56
171.5k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is totally fictional, but Brenda is real. She wrote to me after reading "Heidi's Diary" wishing that Justine could do those things to her. Who was I to argue? The tone of the story and many of the things that happen are her requests. The panties in particular were her idea, stemming from a photo she sent me. Please comment on the story, it will turn her on knowing that people are reading about her humiliation. Also this story is a bit more open ended, so comments and messages will help us to decide where to take it next.

Koala

--

Brenda was seriously pissed as she walked out of her boss' office. She couldn't remember the last time she had been so angry. She had worked so hard to reach her position in the company, to be part of management, and now to have it all be put at risk by those bimbos! She had just been reamed out by her boss about how the support staff she managed weren't "team players" and weren't getting the job done for the people they support. Aside the fact that her boss was an ignorant twit who spoke in non-stop jargon, being told that unless her people "stepped up and got engaged" she would lose her management position infuriated her. It wasn't her fault that the women the company saddled her with were lazy sluts, she was doing the best with what she had.

Brenda needed a plan. As she got back to her desk she tried to consider what her options were. She decided she needed to do something drastic to make sure that they got it, that they realized they needed to do what she told them, and stop just hanging around and flirting with all the guys. They had to follow direction and get something done. She walked back to the area where her people sat, and announced that they would have an emergency meeting in ten minutes. The four women looked at her, completely unconcerned, and they even rolled their eyes at each other. Brenda fumed, thinking about how they didn't take this seriously. As she walked to her office, she thought to herself it was like they were schoolchildren!

Then it hit her. That was it. If they wanted to behave like school children, spending all day gossiping and flirting, and not focusing on their work, then she would treat them like school kids. They would have to stay late, like they were in detention. Brenda smiled to herself at how clever she was. This would show the bitches who was the boss. A few minutes later, they were all in the small conference room as Brenda made her announcement.

"The performance of the four of you has been absolutely abysmal. You have had no urgency, no sense of customer service, and no dedication to our company. You behave like you are all in high school, and I've decided if you want to behave that way, that's the way I will treat you. Therefore, this evening you will be in detention, just like when you were bad in school. You are all required to be here from 6 to 8 this evening for a mandatory meeting. This detention is punishment for your behavior, and they will continue until your performance improves. Am I clear?"

"Not really," Justine calmly disagreed, "What exactly are you thinking, and why would we come?" Brenda's newest employee smiled at her, the model of politeness. Brenda stared at the young woman. Justine had only been at the company about one month, but something about her made Brenda very uneasy. The way she would look at Brenda like she owned her. Brenda was always trying to project an aura of control, but whenever this pretty young girl, with her unnatural self confidence looked at her, Brenda felt awkward and stupid. If Justine held her gaze, Brenda was always the one who looked away. Even worse, the more time she spent with the Justine, the more she noticed that the whole experience left her turned on. Somehow the thought of this young woman being so dominant would make her wet. But this was not the time, she needed to take charge and save her job. Brenda did her best to reassert herself.

"This is a mandatory meeting Justine," she said coldly, "failure to attend will result in dismissal. Am I clear?" Justine's expression didn't change, and so Brenda repeated herself. "Am... I... clear?"

"Actually, I think this could be interestng," Justine smiled mysteriously. Brenda was concerned, but at least Justine had agreed. Next, Brenda stared at Ling, the lithe oriental girl's normal bored look was replace by one of mild interest once Justine had agreed. She grunted that she would be here. Next Brenda looked to Maria. It didn't take long.

"Okay, I'll be here too," Maria answered. The curvy Latina was actually a little older than Brenda's 31 years, but Brenda knew she was just a follower. Once Justine and Ling had said they would come, Maria was a foregone conclusion. That left her intern, Katie. Brenda almost felt sorry for her, since she was only nineteen. That said, she had clearly fallen in with the wrong crowd, and rather than follow Brenda as a role model as she should have, she seemed to be following Justine's lead in everything. That decision alone ensured Brenda didn't feel that sorry for her. That combined with the way Katie liked to dress in a way showed off her large breasts and curvy young figure. It wasn't that Brenda was insecure about her boyish figure and small A cup breasts, but it annoyed her when women acted like all they needed was curvy hips and big boobs to get ahead.

"I'll be there too," Katie said quietly after Brenda had stared at her for a few seconds.

"Well, there may be hope for you all yet," Brenda concluded. "It's 4:15 now, I will see you here promptly at 6:00. I expect all of you to keep working. I need to go run some errands, I will be back to supervise your detention." With that, the meeting ended. Brenda didn't really need to run any errands, but she thought that by doing something they could not it would reinforce that they were being punished.

When Brenda returned at 6:00 the office was empty except for her and the four women. She told them all to go to a large conference room. She grabbed some reading material, walked into the conference room, and told them how detention would work.

"All of you will now spend the next two hours in silent contemplation of how you need to focus your energy and redouble your efforts to do better for the company. I want you to think about how you will work more closely with me to maximize your potential and energize what we do. You will not read, text message, surf, talk or do anything else. This will be..."

"I don't think so," Justine interrupted her calmly as she stood up, "we have some different plans." Justine stepped towards her, and the others stood out of their seats.

"Huh? Wha... sit back down, you need to sit..." Brenda started to sputter as Justine stepped right up to her, standing less than a foot away from her boss. The young woman was just a little taller than her boss, but it was enough to reinforce Brenda's feelings of insecurity. Justine was calmly holing her gaze, which Brenda finally had to break. She looked down at Justine's feet rather than keep her gaze. Annoyingly, that little act of submission to the younger woman caused her to get a squishy feeling between her legs.

"Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way Brenda," Justine continued in a matter-of-fact tone, "but we are definitely going to do this our way. We are not putting up with your stuck-up attitude, and your bullshit management babble any more. We are going to teach you the lesson."

"I am your boss," Brenda tried but to say with conviction, but it came out more as panicked. "You have to do what I tell you." Ling had come to stand right by her right side, and Maria was on her right. The three of them were crowding her, and she found herself backing to the wall.

"No," Justine had a wry smile as she corrected Brenda, "tonight, you are going to do what we want you to do. EVERYTHING we want you to do."

"What?!? Why would I do that?" Brenda's voice unfortunately was more of a squeak than a projection of authority.

"No more questions!" Justine said sharply, and she brought her hands up and she poked the tips of her fingers into Brenda's breasts, using her fingers to push Brenda firmly all the way to the wall. It wasn't really painful, but the violation of Justine pushing on her boss in such an intimate way shocked Brenda speechless. She started to raise her hands to cover her boobs, but Maria and Ling grabbed her wrists, holding them down at her sides.

Before Brenda could do anything, Justine grabbed the front of Brenda's pastel orange sundress, and pulled down roughly. The dress left her shoulders bare and had two wide straps that came across and buttoned to the front of the dress. With Justine's yank, the two buttons went flying, and the dress bunched at her waist. Brenda shrieked, and tried to cover herself, but Ling and Maria held her hands. They surprised her by how strong they were as she struggled. Suddenly Justine's had shot out and slapped her across the cheek. Not very hard, but it made a loud noise and stopped Brenda short.

"Stop struggling," the young woman hissed at her boss. Brenda's emotions were in a spiral. Part of her wanted to scream at them and fight back. But Justine's physical presence and confidence brought out every insecurity and fear that Brenda had, and she found herself beginning to cry.

"Pl..puh..please, don't, " she whimpered as she stopped struggling and tears welled in her eyes.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Justine said, "like I said, there's an easy way, and a hard way." As she said "hard way" Katie handed her a pair of scissors.

"Ohmygod...no..." Brenda said softly. Justine stuck finger under the padded cup that covered the older woman's left boob, pulled it out, and slipped the scissors underneath it. With one quick snip she cut the cup straight up the middle, causing it to fall to either side and expose her breast.

"Wow Brenda, that cup had a lot of padding in it, huh?" Justine mocked her. Brenda was humiliated by her teasing. All of them, even Ling, had larger breasts than she did. Normally it she wouldn't let it bother her, but being exposed like this, it was humiliating. Even worse, she knew that she was getting turned on by the humiliation. What was wrong with her?

The young woman quickly repeated the process on the other bra cup and cut the shoulder straps, throwing the useless remnants across the room. "So what are you, an A cup?" Brenda didn't say anything, and Justine grabbed both of her nipples, squeezing them so hard that Brenda gasped.

"I asked you a question sweet-tits. When I ask you something, you answer. Am I clear?" The pressure on Brenda's nipples increased, and Justine twisted them, making them feel like they were on fire.

"Yes..aah... you're clear... they are an.. oww... an A cup," Brenda stammered out.

"Yes, MISTRESS," Justine squeezed even harder as she emphasized the mistress part.

"OOWWOO.. yes Mistess," Brenda blurted out and was relieved that Justine let go of her breasts. Justine smug smile showed that she knew that Brenda was breaking.

"Hmmm... tiny, but they are cute," Justine squeezed and rubbed her boss' tits. "I like the pointy nipples. Now, let's see what else you have under that dress."

Suddenly Brenda panicked. She remembered what panties she had worn. She couldn't let them see those! "No please, don't do that, pl-OWWW." Justine had grabbed her nipples again, and was pulling up on them hard enough to get her on her tiptoes.

"You forgot to call me Mistress," the younger woman said quietly.

"Puh...please mistress, please let me keep muh-my dr-dress on," Brenda begged.

Justine just smiled as she kept her hold on her boss' nipples. Ling and Maria moved in quickly and grabbed Brenda's dress. They pulled hard from each side, briefly jerking Breda from side to side. Finally, the seam next to zipper gave way, and the dress ripped right down the back. They kept pulling until the skirt split too, ripping all the way apart. Brenda wanted to do something to stop them, but Justine kept a hold on her nipples so she couldn't move. The tattered remnants of her dress dropped to the floor.

"Nice underwear, boss," Justine laughed. Brenda was even more humiliated. This morning she realized she was a bit short on laundry, and she had put on an old pair of underwear, so worn that there were multiple holes in the panties. Brenda wasn't really even sure why she kept them around, but some part of her always kept her from throwing them away. Now the four women openly mocked her.

"So are they so cheap that they don't even pay you enough to buy underwear girl? Look at those things, they might be older than Katie here," Justine said cruelly, "they barely even cover you down here." Justine rubbed her fingers along the front of the panties, and then down in between her legs. Brenda was horrified to hear a moan escape her lips as Justine's fingers brushed over her clit.

"What's this? You're moaning, and I think these panties are a little wet. Are you turned on? Are you some kind of pervert?" She kept rubbing Brenda's pussy through the panties as she talked, causing the older woman's hips to gyrate.

"No... AAHHH... no Mistress," Ling had squeezed her boss' tit hard to remind her to say mistress.

"I think you're lying, let's check." Justine grabbed both hips on her old panties, got a good grip, and pulled up hard. Brenda screamed briefly as the fabric dug into her pussy and she was actually lifted off the ground. Her old panties only held for a second though, and they started to shred, dropping her back to the floor. Justine kept pulling, tearing the fabric, and sliding it through Brenda's sex until it finally came apart and she was left naked.

"That was a lot of screaming, maybe this will stop that. Open your mouth," Justine commanded. Brenda shook her head, afraid of what might happen. Ling's hand let go of her breast for a second, and then slapped it with a loud crack. Brenda cried out as Ling slapped her tit again. Justine used the opportunity to shove the older woman's tattered panties into her mouth, silencing her cries. Brenda gagged at the taste of her own underwear in her mouth. Justine had been right; they had a strong smell of her womanhood, plus an overtone of urine. She wanted to spit them out, but a stern look from Justine told her that would be a very bad idea.

"So now, here's the deal. You're going to pose for some pictures for us, ones so dirty that you'll do anything to keep them private. That way, next time you want to be a bitch on wheels to us, you'll think twice. So now, sit on top of that desk."

Brenda looked at her four employees in total confusion. Pictures, what were they talking about? When she didn't move, Ling and Maria started slapping her on her butt and around her breasts as they pulled her over to the desk.

"Remember, there's an easy way, and a hard way," Justine laughed. Brenda stopped resisting, and sat on the desk. Ling slapped her thighs, telling her to spread them wide. Justine now had a camera in her hands. She snapped a photo of Brenda sitting on the desk, her legs spread wide.

"Look at those lips! You're looking awfully turned on there girl. I think all this is getting to you." Justine snapped a couple more. Brenda shook her head no, and moaned into the panties, but that just made them all of them laugh at her.

"Oh really," asked Ling as she rubbed her finger along Brenda's lips, "then how come you're all wet?" She held up a shiny finger, showing all of them how wet Brenda was. Brenda was horrified. She desperately wanted to show them that she was in control, that she wasn't turned on, but the wetness in her crotch, and on Ling's finger showed them all what she was. She had always had dark fantasies about others taking control, and now all of those repressed sexual urges were surfacing.

"I'll give you one more chance slut, to tell us the truth," Justine threatened, "are you turned on?"

Horrified, knowing how wet she was, Justine started to nod her head. It was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to her. Sitting naked on a desk in front of all these women with her legs spread, her panties in her mouth, dripping wet, and all of them mocking her. Part of her wanted to cry, another part of her was starting to ache for an orgasm.

"Good girl, now start playing with yourself," Justine instructed. Maria pushed Brenda's hand down to her crotch, and started Brenda masturbating. Almost by itself Brenda's hand began to rub her clit. Justine told her to spread her lips and look at the camera. The picture with her worn panties hanging from her mouth would be absolutely humiliating.

Then they made her put her feet up on the desk, and then reach around her thighs to pull apart her sex, probably even showing her anus. The next set of photos had Brenda on hands and knees on the desk, peeking back at the camera as she spread her vagina lips. Then they made her stick a finger inside herself, slapping her thighs when she was slow to do it.

"Okay, now reach up and stick that finger up your ass," Justine commanded, "your finger should be wet enough from being in your slut pussy." Brenda couldn't believe the depraved things they were doing to her, but every time she didn't move fast enough they slapped her thighs or flicked a finger across her sensitive nipples. She took her lubricated finger and pressed it against her asshole. A moan escaped from around her panties as she worked it in to the second knuckle.

"Hey Justine," Ling laughed, "our boss likes it in the butt! That would make a great video." Brenda was disgusted by her behavior, but as she worked her finger in and out of her ass, she was turning herself on more and more. Finally Justine said she wanted something different. She had Brenda stand up, and told Maria to take her slacks off. Ling complained that it wasn't fair for Maria to go first, but Justine said that it was her turn. Stripped from the waist down, Maria sat on the desk, spreading her legs and showing her hairy pussy. She had a grin of anticipation on her face. Brenda knew that she was not going to like this.

"Okay, let's get those panties out of there, but no more yelling, or I'll put them back or something worse," Justine pulled the underwear out of Brenda's mouth. Brenda didn't even want to think what might be worse. "Now, Maria has gotten all horny from watching that show, so I think it's only right that you get her off now. I want you to lick her pussy until she comes, okay? And I want you to hold your hair back and stick your tongue way out so I can get some good photos. I want to have some pictures to remember what a good cunt licker you are."

Brenda shook her head. She had never done anything like this, much less in front of other people, and she did not want to start now. But the Ling and Katie were behind her, and they pulled her arms back and then started pushing their boss' face towards the Latina's crotch. Soon Brenda's face was right in Maria's crotch. Justine grabbed a nipple, pulling it cruelly and told her to start licking. Tears welling up in her eyes, Brenda stuck out her tongue, and started licking the folds of the older woman. Slowly she got into a rhythm, and she felt Justine's hand leave her tit. Maria held her head, and guided Brenda's face around her pussy, telling to lick for a while, then tongue fuck her, then go back to licking. Brenda could see in her peripheral vision that Justine had a video camera and was capturing the scene.

Soon Brenda felt Maria pull her head in tight to the Latina's vagina, and heard Maria shout for her to lick for all she was worth. When she came, Maria clamped her thighs hard around Brenda's head, crushing her face into the older woman's twat. Brenda couldn't breathe, and for a few moments thought she might actually pass out. Soon Maria released her and Brenda stood up. The Latina's face was beaming from her orgasm.

12