Brenda Loses Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not bad. Not as good as Katie or anything, but I think she could learn." Brenda stared at Katie, who looked down and blushed. What kind of depraved things were going on at the office that Maria knew how Katie was at cunnilingus?

Brenda didn't get much time to ponder that, as she was pushed so she leaned over the desk. Ling untied her dress in back, and peeled it over her head. She removed her underwear, and soon her hard little body was naked. Brenda marveled at the pert boobs perched on a dancer's body. Brenda was envious of the way Ling looked.

Ling picked up some kind of dildo with some straps on it. She stepped into the straps, and soon the dildo was sticking out from between her legs, like she was some horny guy. Brenda had heard about strap-ons before, but she had never seen one. The thing looked kind of funny, but when Ling said that she was going to fuck the shit out of her, it didn't seem so funny. Marian and Katie held her upper body down on the desk, and they reached back and spread her butt cheeks. Ling came up behind her and pressed the dildo against Brenda's pussy.

"Holy shit, her cunt is soaking wet," Ling laughed, "she's so ready she might not even feel this."

That certainly wasn't true. Ling pushed the dildo in with one thrust. Even in her aroused state, the pain made Brenda yelp.

"Aahh... fuck... slow down... ouch.. you're going too fast."

Ling didn't listen to her, she just grabbed Brenda's hips, and started fucking her like crazy. She laughed as Brenda's cries changed into moans. Once the fake penis was well lubricated, the feelings started to get to Brenda. Ling reached under Brenda, grabbed her hard nipples, and kept pounding the cock in an out of her. Soon, Brenda was getting close to orgasm. Just as she started to cum, Ling stopped and pulled out.

"Oh God, no.. .don't stop... I'm almost there..."

"Don't stop what," Justine teased her, "I don't understand you."

"Don't stop, you know, fucking me..." Brenda was totally humiliated, but she needed this orgasm badly.

"I'm not fucking you sweetie, you'll know when I'm doing it. Ling is. Why don't you beg her. Beg her to fuck your slutty pussy."

"What?"

"Beg Ling to fuck your slutty pussy! Do it now!" Justine slapped her ass hard.

"Please Ling, fuck my slutty pussy, use that strap-on to fuck me." Brenda was totally defeated. She knew they were making a video, but she just didn't care. She couldn't remember ever being this horny. She wasn't sure what had come over her, but it was like she was in heat, and she just couldn't get enough. As Ling started to fuck her again, she moaned and cried out for to be fucked harder. Ling really got into it, reaching around again to hold Brenda by her nipples. The pain in her tits was no where near enough to hold Brenda back, and soon she had a screaming climax.

The women didn't give her a chance to recover. They rolled her over so she was laying flat on her back on the desk. Maria and Ling started to play with her breasts, as Katie moved her head between her legs. As Katie started to lick and nipple on Brenda's pussy lips, Brenda realized what Maria was saying. Brenda had been eaten out by a number of guys, but this was unbelievable. Katie would alternate fast and slow, rough and gentle, making Brenda moan and buck her hips.

Soon Katie slid a finger inside of Brenda, and then began working two in an out as she licked and nibbled Brenda's clit. Brenda cried out for Katie to keep finger fucking her. Suddenly she felt something cool dribbling around her cooch. She opened her eyes as Justine was squirting a small bottle of lube onto Katie's hand.

"Just to make things a little easier," Justine said with a wicked smile.

Katie continued to pump her two fingers in and out of Brenda's very slippery vagina. Then she added a third, and then a fourth.

"Oh yeah, stick your hand into me. Fuck my slut pussy with your hand." Who was this woman that was saying these things? Brenda would never have said such a thing, but she was so turned on, she just wanted more. Soon she got her wish as Katie managed to get her thumb inside Brenda. Brenda screamed in ecstasy at how full she felt as Katie worked her hand in and out of her, pressing against the front of her boss' womb. The sensation was unlike anything Brenda had ever felt. She was had never had any luck finding her G spot, and was skeptical that she even had one, but Katie's hand deep inside her was stimulating her in way that had never happened before. She grabbed the desk tight and moved her hips in rhythm with Katie's hand, fucking the hand for all she was worth. By now she was all sweaty, and knew she must be a sight, but she just didn't care. She just kept telling Katie to keep fisting her, and worked her way up to her second orgasm. Brenda did not normally get two orgasms a night, but she felt herself getting close.

"Oh God -- Katie, don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me hard with your fist! Fuck me harder! AAAAAGH!" Brenda screamed out as a giant orgasm washed over her. Her thighs snapped open and closed several times as the climax pulsed through her. Her world was spinning, and she vaguely noticed how empty she felt as Katie pulled her hand from her.

As Brenda regained her senses, Justine was standing by her, stroking her hand along Brenda's ass. Brenda was curled up on her side on top of the desk.

"That was quite a show there pet. You are quite the slut, aren't you." Brenda didn't know what to say. She had been acting like a wanton slut, but now that her brain started to kick in, she knew she was in big trouble.

"So let me tell you a story. You came to us today, and told us that we all had to stay late tonight, or we would lose our jobs. When we got here, you stripped off all your clothes, and forced us to perform vile sexual acts for you. You even made your nineteen-year-old intern perform oral sex on you and then fist you. She will probably be scarred for life."

"Huh, what are you talking about? You stripped me. You made me do those things." Brenda said weakly.

"Oh, like anyone will believe that when they see the video of you screaming for Katie to fuck you," Justine brought her hand up to Brenda's nipple and grabbed it roughly, making Brenda moan. "Let me be clear bitch, you belong to us now. You are now are our little toy. You need to do everything we say, follow every instruction, or we will make sure the video gets out. You probably won't get arrested since Katie's an adult, but you'll never be in management again. Do you understand?"

Brenda was flabbergasted, this was worse that anything she could have imagined. That video would be horrible. She wouldn't be able to show her face in public, much less get a job. She just couldn't let that video get out. Her mind raced trying to think of options, but Justine asked her if she understood again, twisting Brenda's nipple so cruelly she let out a small scream.

"Yes, I understand," she gasped, not seeing any other options.

"Yes Mistress!"

Brenda didn't say anything for a second, but an explosion of pain in her nipple made it clear she needed to say something. "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"So you belong to us now?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Whose tits are these," Justine flicked her fingers across Brenda's tender nipples.

"Yours, Mistress"

"And whose pussy?" Her finger slipped inside Brenda's slit.

"Yours, Mistress"

"Whose ass?" There was a loud slap as Justine's hand smacked Brenda's butt.

"Yours, Mistress"

"And whose asshole?" Brenda moaned as Justine stuck a finger up her ass. There was a lot of lube around now, so it didn't hurt, but Brenda hadn't been prepared and it surprised her.

"Yours, Mistress"

"Excellent. I'm glad we understand each other. And if I want to play with this asshole," she twisted her finger inside Brenda's bowels, causing the older woman to moan, "I can do that any time I want, right?"

"Yes Mistress," Brenda answered breathlessly.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun together pet. Well let's get you home. I want to make some adjustments to your wardrobe, and I still haven't had my chance to play with you. It's going be a long night honey"

TO BE CONTINUED...

12