Brenda's Choice

Story Info
Couples play a crazy adult board game.
3.6k words
4.37
230k
126
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call it an interesting situation. There I was, playing a crazy adult board game called "Open," and at that particular moment I was watching my wife of seven years giving "Ten Minutes of Heaven.......and maybe more" with a guy, Jim, whom we had never met before this evening.

The card he had drawn from the "Guy's Choice" pile of cards said:

"You get to choose one of the participants and have your way with her for ten minutes. You can touch or kiss your partner, but you can only use your mouth and hands. If you can get your partner to say, 'Fuck me,' before the ten minutes is up, then she must do anything you tell her for the next hour."

Until Jim drew his card, most of the cards had been rather tame. They involved a bit of kissing or touching or truth-telling or feeling up or showing of various private parts. This card took it to the next level. When Jim drew this card, we all were whooping and hollering. I figured Jim would choose Judy, a big boobed girl who was overtly sexual. Other players had their own ideas, and we all had a good time lobbying Jim about the girl he should choose.

Not one of us lobbied for Brenda, my wife. Of the women playing the game, Brenda is the shyest. At 27, she was older than most of the other women. Frankly, she was not one of the more attractive women; Brenda is skinny, about 102 pounds, with 34 B breasts. She is kind of "girl next door cute," with freckles and sort of string blonde hair. It never occurred to me that Jim might choose Brenda for his ten minutes of heaven.

Jim choose Brenda. He smirked at me as he did it. He looked at my wife and said, "Okay, Brenda, you're the one. Let's get to work."

Now, Brenda and I had gone into this game willingly. We thought it was just a bit of play and we thought it would be a fun addition to our married sex life. We did discuss it, and we agreed that we were both capable of handling the situations that might ensue. I never realized how far the situation might go, but it was a party and we all were liquoring up and smoking good reef when someone brought out "Open." An adult board game. One where cards were drawn and people did things with people and it was very sexually directed. Bren and I had discussed the situation before we decided to play. We discussed it from a drunk and stoned perspective. We decided to play and we agreed to play it to the limit.

That was fine in fantasy. Now, I was confronted with the situation of Jim, a rather arrogant and abrasive jerk, having drawn one of the "best cards" and getting to choose a partner to have his way with for ten minutes. For reasons I don't know, he chose my wife. He could have chosen any one of the seven women playing the game. Several of them were younger. Most of them had bigger tits than Brenda. He chose Brenda.

When Jim announced his decision, Brenda paled. She looked up at me with a frightened and concerned expression. Jim caught her look and grinned. "Hey, little lady, don't look at him. I'm the one who gets you for the next ten minutes. Now, get that cute little body of yours over here right next to me and prepare for pleasure. You might want to practice saying 'Fuck Me.'"

Brenda hesitated then slowly walked over and sat down beside Jim on the couch. I looked around at the faces of the other six couples who were playing. Several people were looking at me, waiting to see my reaction. I tried to look impassive. A number of guys were looking at the situation with a "lucky Bastard" expression on their faces. For some reason, the other women present seemed to be enjoying Brenda's plight. I couldn't figure out whether they were enjoying the embarrassing plight of a fellow woman or whether they wished to be in her place.

I doubt it was the latter. Jim was certainly no charmer and he was not what I would consider a good looking guy. He was tall, probably 6'2," and easily thirty pounds overweight. He had been drinking heavily and he appeared to be one of those guys who responded to alcohol by becoming arrogant and aggressive. Of the six other couples present, Jim and his wife Donna were the only people I had not met before the party. He had come as a guest of our host, who had introduced him as a former business associate. That was all I knew about Jim, except for the fact that he was about to have ten minutes playing with my wife's body and trying to persuade her to say "Fuck me."

According to the rules of the game, Jim's wife came over and joined me since my partner was now with her husband. Donna sat down beside me and muttered, "This is going to be something. I pity her."

Surprised, I turned and looked at Donna. She was very attractive, probably mid thirties, dark brown hair and rather tall. Donna probably had the largest breasts of all the women present, and my practiced eye led me to guess about a 36 D. I whispered to her, "What do you mean 'pity'?"

Donna turned a wry smile to me and said, "You'll see. Your wife is going to have a tough time of this. Jim can be very......persuasive." She turned and looked back at the scene unfolding on the couch.

Now I'm telling this story and you're seeing it through my eyes, so I need to relate the picture. Brenda, dressed in the obligatory black cocktail dress, is now seated on a plush leather couch. Jim is on her left, his right leg touching her. He is smirking; she is nervous. Eleven other pairs of eyes join mine in watching what's about to happen. Jim put his right arm around Brenda and said, "Ten minutes, start the clock!" He looked at my wife and added loudly, "Prepare to beg me to fuck you, darling. I want that hour of pleasure." He then bent over, turned Brenda's head towards his and began giving her a deep french kiss.

Carrie, our hostess and gamemaster, looked at her watch and said, "Let the games begin." The ten minutes had begun in earnest. I watched as time began to pass.

Minute 1

Jim is clearly French-kissing Brenda. Tongues are evident. He is staring at her. She is looking around, avoiding his eyes. He puts his right hand over her shoulder, above her right breast. He stops kissing her and whispers something in her ear. I cannot hear what he says. He starts kissing her ear and her neck while his hand slowly drops down over Brenda's breast. He lightly strums his fingers over the black fabric covering Brenda's right nipple, slowly, the tip of each finger plucking only the very edge of Brenda's nipples. He repeats the process. He keeps the strumming up. Only on the right breast. He stops strumming and starts gently pinching that right nipple. He whispers something else. It is very quiet in the room.

Suddenly, there is sound. "Minute 1 is over," Carrie declares.

Minute 2

Jim is still touching Brenda's right breast, through her clothes. It is a scene from Junior High School. He alternates between whispering to her and French-kissing her. He keeps the right hand attention on the right breast. He goes beyond the nipple now, cupping the whole breast. He lifts it, he moves it around, he squeezes it. He owns it. He whispers something else to Brenda. She seems to be paying more attention to him now. Then she looks away and our eyes lock. I try to mentally send her a message: "I love you. It's okay. Don't give in to this asshole." I am reassured by the look I see in her eyes.

Jim slips the strap off of Brenda's right shoulder. He pulls her top down a bit, but not enough that her breasts are revealed. He slips his hand under the dress, onto Brenda's bare breast. All assembled can see his hand and fingers move under the fabric, having their way with my wife's flesh.

Carrie breaks the spell with "Two minutes gone by!"

Minute 3

Jim pulls the dress down over Brenda's right breast. Her left is still covered. Her right boob is covered by Jim's hand. He rubs and tweaks. He is gentle and rough. He seems to know what he is doing. Jim's left hand reaches across Brenda's shoulder and joins his right in an all out assault on Brenda's nipples. Brenda is not looking around as much now. I can't catch her eye. Donna leans over to me and says, "He's getting to her now." I'm getting a hard on and pissed about it because 'hard on' ends a sentence in a preposition.

As Jim's hand strokes the absolute tip of Brenda's nipples, his left hand starts strolling downward, tracing circles on her belly, moving towards her vee. He passes the juncture up and starts tickling and gently pinching Brenda's upper thighs. Brenda is starting to gyrate just a bit, subtly, almost imperceptibly. I notice it. I look around.

Most of the guys have a boner. All are staring intently at the unfolding drama. The women are equally intent, but a couple of them have smirks on their faces. Why is it a woman seems to enjoy the humiliating predicament of another woman?

Without warning, Jim moves his hand from Brenda's thigh to the soft material covering her pussy. He squeezes, directly over her clitoris. He squeezes again. He gently runs his hand up and down my wife's slit, outside her dress. Brenda makes a noise.

"Minute four," Carrie announces.

Minute 5

Jim's hand is now under my wife's dress. Twelve of us are watching its progress. We don't know if it is outside the panties or inside. It is certainly a very busy hand, and Brenda seems to be enjoying it. Jim's right hand continues to play with Brenda's right breast. He has never touched her other tit. Now, it's one hand on the pussy, under the dress, and one hand on the naked tit and he kisses her again and for the first time it seems passionate. He whispers something else and she looks at him and it's clear she's looking at him and oblivious to the rest of us.

He starts teasing her clit again, outside her dress. Then he slips his hand under her dress and does something. Then he takes it out again and rubs her pussy through her cocktail dress. Then inside. Then out.

"Halfway there, and ohhhhhh....boy," Carrie advises us.

Minute 6

My wife is getting finger-fucked. It's obvious to us all, even though Jim's hand is under her dress. He is slowly moving his arm forward, then slowly backward. The movement of his fingers under Brenda's dress is like a movement under sand: something's going on, but no one knows for certain what it is.

I look around, and half of the women are slyly rubbing one or more of their erogenous zones. Donna is watching the scene like a victim gaining catharsis through watching another victim. She put her hand on my thigh, clearly enjoying the fact that I was aroused. "She's going to give in, you know. Guarantee you, your wife will beg to be fucked. Jim is a fucking master. He's a pig and an asshole and I hate him twice a week, but God does he know how to drive a woman crazy. Your dear wife Brenda will beg to be fucked, and when he fucks her she will beg him for more."

"Brenda will never beg him," I firmly advised Donna. "I've been married to her for five years and she's never once said 'Fuck Me'. Any woman that's getting touched all over is going to get hot and excited. Brenda won't ever ever ever give in to Jim." I gave Donna my version of the nasty glare. She grabbed my chin and turned my face back to the action.

Jim was pulling off Brenda's dress.

Carrie announced, "Six minutes gone."

Minute 7

Brenda has on only panties. Jim is kissing her. His left hand is fingering her pussy, under the hem of her panties, rubbing over the clitoris, lightly pulling the pubic hairs. His right hand is getting rougher over her right nipple, pulling it outward, flicking it, twisting it. Brenda is breathing hard.

Jim whispers something, and I hear Brenda's reply of "No way." He gets in front of her face and he sneers at her. We all hear him say, "Just wait...." He speeds up the movement of his hands over her pussy.

Then Jim pulls off Brenda's panties. I say 'pull off,' but that's not quite fair. He whispered something to her and then reached down to my wife's last remaining article of clothing. She raised her hips and helped Jim pull her panties off. Several things became clear at that moment to all of the people who were watching. Brenda's pussy was soaked; it glistened around the edges. Jim's fingers were indeed dancing over her clitoris and then disappearing into her pussy. Back and forth, alternating. Brenda was openly writhing. Jim's fingers flicked, one after the other, over my wife's clit. I know her best, and I know how she likes to be touched. I know how her nipples betray her. I know how her clit controls her. Jim seemed to know as well.

Jim was moving his face towards my wife's pussy when Carrie said, "Minute 7, three to go!"

Minute 8

Brenda's pussy is getting licked by a master. It's obvious to me, and I've always considered myself one of the best pussy lickers ever. That asshole Jim knows what he's doing. He licks my wife's clit lightly and then firmly. His tongue disappears inside her pussy. It comes back out, then goes inside again. The lips suck my wife's puckered clit into the mouth. Teeth gently grate over the whole area. Jim is obviously a man within his element and one who knows what it takes to get the prize he desires. He blows air, hard and hot, on Brenda's clit then rubs the tip of his tongue slowly around each side of her bud. Brenda's breathing is ragged.

They are positioned with Brenda on her back, naked except for her shoes, legs spread; Jim is on his stomach, dominating her pussy with his face and tongue. His left hand is playing with Brenda's right tit. He still hasn't touched her left. Brenda is not looking at Jim now, nor at anyone else. Her eyes are closed. She is stoned; she is drunk. Her clit is being commanded by an artist. Her whole body is vibrating, and she's rolling from side to side. She starts talking, random phrases, louder than she intended to be. "I'm getting close.....close.....oh God, I'm about to cummmmm."

Carrie says "Minute 8." Several of our voyeur group have already masturbated to deep pleasure. I've finally realized Jim's game. He's playing it well. It's a game of seduction. He is actually seducing my wife in front of my face, and if he can get her to say "Fuck Me," then he will have her for an hour. For the first time, I think about what might happen in that hour. Jim is clearly a dominant who would love to have a woman at his mercy, if only for sixty minutes. Sounds good to me, too, but not when it's my wife at his mercy. I'm pulling for Brenda, but frankly the odds don't seem good at this moment.

Minute 9

Jim does not let Brenda cum. She's clearly at the very brink. She's moving and moaning uncontrollably. Jim removes all the stimulus. His tongue leaves her clit. His hand leaves her nipple. Brenda says, "Nooooo, don't." Jim leans over on top of her and starts whispering again. Her eyes open and they stare face to face. He appears almost triumphant. She appears conquered. She shakes her head "No." Jim goes back to work.

Now Brenda's neglected left nipple becomes the target, along with the right. Jim's hands grab both nipples and play with them. He does everything to a nipple that can be done. They are tugged, pulled, twisted, stroked, licked and pinched. When Jim takes his mouth from her breast and bends to kiss Brenda, she rushes to him and the kiss is deep and total. Still toying with my wife's nipples, Jim goes down again and resumes his teasing of Brenda's clit. Brenda's eyes close and her head starts to roll from side to side.

Then Jim stops. Just for a bit. About five seconds. Long enough to whisper something. Then he starts again. Then he stops and whispers something else. Then he starts again. Then he stops and whispers something else and sticks his tongue in my wife's ear. She moans and puts her arm around Jim's neck. She spreads her legs as wide as they can part and pulls Jim's head to her twat. Jim's tongue goes to work again with his hands, in concert, tugging and twisting my wife's nipples. He is doing a number on her pussy. For the third or fourth time, Brenda starts to cum.

Jim stops all attention and leaves my wife writhing, naked but for 2" heels, moaning frustration. Carrie announces "Nine Minutes."

The Final Minute

One more minute to go. Jim's in the lead. Brenda's breaking. He stops whispering and says, where all can hear, "Just say 'Fuck Me' and you'll get what you want. It's big and it's hard and it's going to let you cum and cum and cum. Come on, Brenda. Say it. Say what you want." He kissed her. Then he went down on her again.

This time, Jim was more aggressive. I watched him lick and suck my wife's clit, gently biting her occasionally. I watched him tweak and torment sensitive nipples. I watched Brenda's resolve fading away.

Carrie had just intoned "Thirty seconds" when Jim took a hand from Brenda's boobs and stuck a finger up her ass. Brenda's eyes opened and she saw a leering and conquering man above her. Jim fucked her ass with his finger, then added another. He continued his skillful assault on each and every one of Brenda's sensitive areas. Brenda was out of her mind. She was grinding against Jim and moaning. As she neared yet another brink of orgasm, Jim pulled his fingers from her ass and took his tongue from her clit and stopped playing with her nipple. He put his face close to hers. Their eyes locked. "Last chance, Brenda. If you want it, say 'Fuck Me.' Say it now or lose it."

My wife's eyes were lost in passion. Her breathing was loud and uneven. Jim's hand reached down and danced lightly across her clit. "Say it now, Brenda."

The game was counting to its last seconds. Brenda looked at Jim and said, "Oh, God, I can't stand it anymore, you win,"

"TIME!!!!!TIME!!!!!" Brenda's statement was interrupted by Carrie's loud voice. "That's it, time's up. Way to go, girl. You held out."

Jim sat up and said, "Hey, that's bullshit. She was saying it. I win. She's mine for an hour."

Carrie, our hostess and the declarer of the rules, decreed, "Nope. You had ten minutes. You had your fun. She didn't say the magic words before time ran out."

During this exchange, Brenda was still lolling naked. It took her a moment to get her senses about her. She looked at me, then rose and walked, still naked, over to where I was sitting. She said, "Fuck me."

I was dense and didn't respond right away. Brenda grabbed my head and yelled, "FUCK ME. YOU FUCK ME. NOW, GODDAMIT."

Somewhere in the moment, I heard Carrie say, "Guest bedroom. Top of the stairs. Second door to the right." I took the hand of my naked wife. We may not have sprinted to the guest bedroom, but we damn sure jogged.

Inside, I was naked in moments. My dick was blue steel hard. Brenda lay on her back on the bed, spread her legs and held them up with her hands. "Now. Fuck me now. Hard."

I entered her and she came. One thrust and she came as never before in our marriage. She was in some other world, and she made more and louder noises of pleasure than I had ever heard from any woman at any time. I continued to fuck her. Her pussy was impossibly warm, incredibly slick and insatiable.

After just a few more seconds of screwing, Brenda came again. This orgasm seemed equally intense. I kept fucking, amazed that I could last even this short period.

Finally, I felt my own orgasm approaching. I slipped two fingers inside my wife's ass. I used my other hand to pinch her nipples. I kissed her. I came as I have never before or since. Brenda joined with me, her third orgasm matching my own in blackout intensity. Le petit morte. I understand it now. Brenda clawed my back. She bucked. She threw her head around. She cried out, "Oh, God, Jim. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, Jim. Hard. Just keep fucking me. You win. I'm yours! Fuck me, JIM!!!!"

Now my name isn't Jim, but I can assure you that at that moment neither Brenda nor I particularly cared about that small fact. We continued not to care as we fucked away the night.