Brenda's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but just think—we can only go so far here before we get caught. At the drive-in, we'll be all alone in that big car of your Dad's." That got his attention. He didn't pester me the rest of the meal, but he kept grinning and urging me to hurry.

Once parked on the very last row of the drive-in, we moved to the back seat. It was almost as big as a single bed. Back there, he took me in his arms and really did a good job of trying to seduce me. His technique was so different I asked him about it.

"Didn't do so good last night, so I skipped out of work to slip down to the county library. You'd be surprised by the books they carry under 'self helps.'

Whatever they carried, it must have been great. Ted took his sweet time, kissing first my face and neck, nibbling on my ear lobes and playing with my breast from outside my top. I could feel my heart speed up and realized I was breathing funny. I couldn't help it; I pulled his lips to mine and tried to probe his tonsils with my tongue, while he moved his hand under my top and fumbled with my bra hooks.

I was so hot my girls felt imprisoned in their cloth cages. "Hurry!" I urged, but he was still having no luck. I finally had to unhook it myself, but as soon as the girls broke free, his lips covered my right nipple while his thumb and forefinger teased the left one. I moaned as I held his body tightly to mine. With each passing moment I felt like I just had to have him.

His hand rested on my knee for a second before starting its way up my inner thigh. Forgetting all about the 'good girl' routine, I moved my knees wide enough to give him better access. My hips began to undulate when his fingers entered me and teased my clit. I lifted my bottom so he could remove my panties. Then without too much fumbling, I unbuckled his belt and helped him get out of his pants and shorts. This time I got into position, one leg propped over the back of the seat and the other spread so wide my foot was under the front seat, while Ted took care of the condom.

I was still a little sore and it hurt some when he first entered, but it felt a lot better in just a few moments. Soon we were working away with his shaft pulling almost out then sinking back in ever so slowly. Before long the go slow thing started getting to me. When he'd start a down-stroke, my body seemed to react on its own and rise to meet him.

"Come on, Baby." I urged him to speed up and he complied by driving into me so fast I couldn't keep up.

"Oooohhhh, god. I can't hold it any longer." He drove into me one last time and I could feel his shaft pumping as he filled the rubber. At least I was hoping he was filling the rubber. As that was happening I got a funny feeling too; a sort of relaxing of my muscles. I assumed that's what they meant when my girlfriends talked about having a climax. It wasn't until my last year in college that I found out just what a real climax was.

"Yes," I answered in response to his question of, "Did you go?" We went through that same routine several times a week until we both left for college.

Remember girls, the only reason I'm telling you this is to let you know that you shouldn't let a few mistakes ruin your life. If you sow wild oats, and I'm pretty sure you girls have sown your share, it doesn't mean all is lost. I think you'll agree that your father and I have straightened our life up and for the last twenty or so years our life has been beyond reproach. I have no fear of my future. When you girls reach this time of life, I hope you'll feel the same.

Anyway, back to my story. I'm sure you're wondering just how this old lady found out about real climaxes. Well, with Ted in the upstate and me down on the coast, we only got together at Christmas and on summer vacation. During these times we probably had rabbits staring at us in amazement, but it was mostly more of the same. The more we screwed, the longer we could last, but apparently Ted hadn't went with any girls at school, for he surely didn't learn any new tricks and for the first three years I remained 'true' to Ted, so I couldn't help bring more spice into our lives.

All that changed in my senior year. That's the year I got tired of living on campus, and along with several other students, I started searching for a place off campus. We found the perfect old house. It was big enough for six bedrooms, and close enough we could walk to school; we all fell in love with it.

There was only one fly in the ointment; there were only five of us girls and we desperately needed one more roommate, and we had to find one quickly since the landlord had another group wanting it too. I definitely didn't want to spend my last year living on campus, so when one of the girls phoned that she found someone, but it was a man, I didn't bat an eye. After all, we each had a room—what could go wrong with that?

I got my first hint of what might go wrong when two of our roommates, who moved in a day before we did, started gushing about the hunk we would be living with. Since me and the guy were the last to get in on the deal, we got the two rooms in what used to be the old kitchen. This was one of those houses originally built in the eighteen hundreds; it had the kitchen separated from the rest of the house by a breezeway. Of course the breezeway had been glassed in to make a sort of a den, when the owner decided to rent it to students. The bedrooms he'd created in the old kitchen space were supper nice, but we were definitely isolated from the others.

I had just finished putting away my stuff and was opening the door when I heard a voice from my past. It was coming from the room next to mine. I stepped outside and saw the door was open, so I knocked and walked in.

"Andy! What are you doing here? I thought you were at Carolina." He looked just as surprised as I was.

"Brenda! This is a surprise. When I was told all my roommates were girls I never dreamed one of them would be you. Sit down—let's talk. It's been a long time." He started clearing a chair for me.

"Maybe we better sit outside in the den area. I'm still going with Ted, you know."

"Yeah, I remember." He touched his nose. "It cost a pretty penny to get this thing fixed, but I guess I was asking for it."

"I never expected to hear those words out of your mouth. What brought on the change?"

"Maturity, I guess. I started thinking about you and the way I acted—sure I wanted to date you, but I knew you and Ted were a thing and I just couldn't stand not getting my way. I guess I was just a spoiled brat, Brenda. I thought I was better than our classmates because my parents had money."

"And what caused you to change?"

"Maturity." He gave me a sly grin. "Well that and the fact Dad cut off the money and took my wheels back. He said he was sorry he'd raised such a snotty nosed son. He said I had to learn to live like the common folks. Once I started living within his new standards, I realized how the other side lived. I didn't like it at first but it began to wear in. Now I'm glad Dad made me grow up like that."

This was a side of Andy I never knew existed. The other girls were always busy with one program or another and it seemed Andy and I was alone at the house many nights. That's how it all started.

One night, when just the two of us had stayed in so we could watch the Carolina football game on TV, Andy came out of his room wearing a very loose fitting pair of shorts and a tank top. Oh yes, I almost forgot; he had cheese, a bottle of wine and two glasses. The game started, he poured the wine and we sipped on it as we munched cheese and watched Carolina getting beat by Georgia. We were sitting on the sofa and each time Andy refilled our glasses he seemed to slip closer to me. By the middle of the second quarter we were getting cozy.

"Hummm, that feels good." I murmured when he slipped his hand inside my top and under my bra. We continued that position for a while—him massaging my breast and me getting hornier and hornier. Finally I leaned forward. "Unsnap it, so you can do it right." We took things a step further. I lifted my arms over my head for him to remove my top. I shuddered when he unsnapped my bra and tossed it aside. He captured my nipple with his lips and I lost all interest in the ball game after that.

He continued to tease both nipples while trying to finish stripping me. I lifted my butt so he could pull my shorts and panties down, leaving me completely naked.

"Your turn," I said, unbuckling his belt and pulling at the zipper. Until this point I hadn't felt the present I was unwrapping; now I was pleasantly surprised. Andy was as well-endowed as the girls back in gym class had tittered about. Andy was also a very accomplished lover. He took his time, kissing and teasing every square inch of my body, including the bottom of my feet. That night I discovered erogenous zones I didn't know I had.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" I had watched a few adult movies and was pretending I was one of the actresses. Finally I could stand it no longer and tried to get him to mount me, but he wasn't ready yet.

"Patience little one—we'll get there." He slipped a finger inside me for the first time. It rubbed on the most wonderful place! I couldn't help pushing against his finger and he seemed to like that. Another finger joined the first and I felt my inside muscles clamp and release his fingers while my body tried to get them deeper.

He knelt between my spread legs; I could see the crown of his thick thing extending beyond his hand, which was wrapped around it, guiding it toward my burning core. I felt it touch my labia and then he worked the crown against my lips. Finally, getting it to the right spot, he pushed and I felt it slip inside. I had never felt as full as I did at that moment. He had barely begun to find a rhythm of stroking in and out when I discovered what Ted had meant when he asked if I had 'went.' The strangest feeling started down in my toes and seemed to radiate up through the rest of my body before exploding out of the top of my head.

I completely relaxed and was ready to quit, however Andy was having none of that. He just continued long and slow strokes and much to my surprise I found my body answering his, except this time it felt even better. Once more I climaxed and still Andy kept the same stabbing pace, but sometimes the strokes became short and quick before returning to the long agonizing slow strokes that seemed to pull my body after him on every withdrawal.

"Oh, shit! I can't hold it any longer!" He flew into a frenzy of short quick jabs into my writhing body, then, just as I was cumming again, he jammed it as far inside as he could, his hips locked against me and I could feel him pumping the condom full before I passed out. The sun was peeking over the horizon when we finally opened our eyes and retreated to our rooms, where we prepared to greet the new day.

That was without a doubt the best sex of my life, up to that time. I know this sounds strange; I still loved Ted and I wanted to spend my life with him, but he could never make me feel like Andy did. Andy truly was God's gift to women, and that was the problem. Andy was God's gift to all women and he made sure to see they all got their share.

I really should have seen through Andy when he took me to a party, got me all hot and bothered, and then left me alone with his friend, who also had a reputation around campus. Once again the drinks were just right, all the stars were aligned and I was out of my mind horny. I had my third, and maybe my fourth, man that night, and I found out I liked it. From that time until graduation I started staying at school to party instead of going home on most weekends.

That caused problems with Ted, since I has been his one and only, therefore when a friend he'd just met, Bennie Chuffio, asked Ted to double date, he accepted. Ted told me later, that the girl was sex on wheels, and since he hadn't had me in over a month, he took her for a trial run. Ted said nothing was the same since then.

Ted and Bennie became best friends; Bennie would drag Ted along on every occasion, all the while pulling Ted more and more out of his shell, and turning him into 'man about campus'. In return Ted brought Bennie along with him on the weekends at home and during that time Ted showed Bennie how to hunt and fish. Ted told me later that Bennie was the brother he never had. Bennie was 'Best Man' at our wedding. After he went home to New Jersey, he and Ted stayed in touch. Even after we were married, Bennie came down about once a year for a fishing trip. He had fallen in love with the fishing on Lake Marion.

Finally Bennie started missing years and when I asked Ted about it, he confessed that Bennie Chuffio's father was the head of a major crime family, and was insisting Bennie start preparing to take over, the family business. After the senior Chuffio died Bennie stopped the fishing trips altogether.

From this point I'm going to jump ahead a few years in my story. Both Ted and I finished college and returned home and started getting back together just like before. I was surprised to find out I really didn't miss going out with other guys, probably because Ted had learned a lot about pleasing a woman and to tell the truth, he was all the man I could handle.

I got a nursing job at MUSC while Ted started in a lower management position at a new bank that was just starting up. We dated a few months and decided we couldn't live without each other, so we got married. Instead of trying to build a house as so many couples of our time did, we simply rented a large apartment in an old house. I loved my job but Ted was miserable—so miserable that he spent as much time as he could doing what he really enjoyed, working on the farm where his family raised hogs by the hundreds. Ted had big dreams about raising fewer animals, but raising pigs suitable for medical research. It had to remain a dream since his father wouldn't hear of it.

Less than two years after our marriage both disaster and unbelievable good luck struck. Ted's parents got killed on US-78 just outside of Summerville. A large sheet of steel came off of the flatbed rig just as they were meeting it. The steel came through the windshield, killing them both instantly. The insurance settlement could only be described as obscene.

Things had barely settled down after the trial, we hadn't received he first check from the insurance company, when a major car company decided the perfect place to build their new plant was right in the middle of our recently inherited farm. Ted really didn't want to give up a place he loved so much and the car company really wanted it, so they struck a deal. We would keep the house spot and a hundred acres of land. For the other four hundred acres Ted received a lot of money—he was prohibited from disclosing the amount; but I can tell you this, after taxes we were still richer than the Beverly Hillbillies of TV fame.

After that followed two years of travels and goofing off in general. Then we made an amazing discovery; being rich bored us. After much discussion we decided we liked our old life better so we came back home and started our family. I stayed home raising you girls while Ted realized his dream of growing hogs for medical research. If you girls know your father, you know when he commits to something he's in it all the way. We could have hired a vet to take care of all the special requirements demanded for research pigs, but Ted wouldn't hear of it.

He bought a plane, so he could commute to Georgia while he obtained his veterinarian's license. Remember how you girls used to complain about him missing so many of your school functions because he was either at the University of Georgia, or studying every night so he could be ready for his next class session? Come to think of it, I guess Ted picked the right school—he's certainly a bulldog when he sets his mind on something.

Anyway, at forty nine years of age I found myself battling 'Empty Nest Syndrome.' Ted had no problem; he was busy with his farm projects as usual, so he hardly noticed you were gone. But me—I almost went crazy. Someplace along the line sex started to taking a back seat to Ted's love of farming, and I found out there's just so much you can do in a house! After being bored to death and reading romance books all day, I'd be horny when Ted got home. He, on the other hand, was tired, dirty and only wanted to shower, eat and collapse on the sofa while watching CBS News.

You wouldn't believe the things I did trying to get a rise out of that man. Sometimes I was successful, but not nearly often enough. I remember one special night just like it was yesterday.

Ted had settled down on the sofa as always and I came into the room dressed in my sexiest teddy. It was a sheer white lacy thing—so sheer you could see my bush through the material. A hairy bush would always turn Ted on, if anything would. I knelt between his knees and fished his shaft out of his pants.

"Wait," he said, when my tongue circled his crown. "Let's do it right." With that, he peeled his clothes off, then sat back down; he was buck naked with his cock sticking off like he was a young man again. I kissed up one side and down the other, before licking around the crown; he especially liked when my tongue worked between his rolled back foreskin and the flare of his crown. He moaned when I got a few inches completely in my mouth while I played with his sac and the rest of his shaft with my free hand.

I could feel his shaft swell before it began to pulse, shooting rope after rope of goo in my mouth. I don't really like it, but I managed to swallow it all.

"Your turn," I said, lying back and spreading my legs.

"You got it." I loved the way Ted's breath tickled when he teased the hair with the back of his fingers while blowing gently on my labia. He settled to his task with relish; his tongue snaked along the outer edges of my nether lips before dipping inside. I screamed when it found my clit.

"Hey! You gotta let me breathe." I didn't realize I was trying to pull his tongue deeper until he pulled away. As soon as he took a breath his magic tongue continued its work and I soon felt that old familiar tingle building and it continued until it seemed to explode out the top of my head leaving me a quaking mass of satisfied flesh.

We cuddled, for what seemed like hours, waiting for Ted to get it up. We both finally fell asleep with me lying partly on his chest while my hand was still wrapped around his flaccid manhood. When we awoke, I wanted to do it doggy style, but Ted was still limp as a noodle

For some reason his failure to finish the job seemed to really bother Ted—like he thought it made him less of a man or something. In coming days, regardless of how many times I tried to reassure him that I didn't mind, that I understood and that it happened to every man from time to time, he just worried more and more about it. Of course, the more he worried the worse the problem got. At first he used his tongue to give me fantastic organisms and I could usually get him off orally.

Finally he got to the point he seemed to lose almost all interest in sex, throwing himself whole heartedly into the farm. He became a major player in the Farmer's Co-op and its efforts to raise a better pork product. It seemed every few weeks two or three extra trucks parked over by the hanger while he, and a couple other farmers from the area, flew around the country to attend some meeting or convention.

I got left behind with nothing to do but go nuts so I took a few refresher courses and got a job at The Regional Hospital, the only hospital within forty miles. I loved my work; it somehow gave meaning to my life again. The hours were long and sometimes we nurses would slip into one of the special rooms designated for our use so we wouldn't have to make a long drive home while we were dog tired. Many times, especially if Ted was on one of his many trips, I'd grab a few hours of sleep instead of driving home simply to turn right around and come back for next shift. More than once I would have to excuse myself after pushing the door open only to find one of the beds occupied by a couple making love.