Brenda's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh la la, show time," she said. "Lucky girl. I would love to take your place, if you want to say no to Andy."

I was still unsure, but I arose from my chair and started downstairs.

"Hey, better stop by the restroom and straighten your hair," Ruth yelled after me.

It only took a few moments to follow her advice and all too quickly I found myself standing outside the door to Andy's office. Okay, you can do this, I thought. You really love Ted and you know it, so just march in there and flat out tell him it's over. What can he do, fire you? So what, we have more money than we'll ever need in two lifetimes. Yep—all you gotta do is say "No!" That's all; it's just one simple little word.

My courage built up I firmly grasped the door knob, turned it and stepped inside, determined to put an end to this thing. As soon as I was in the office Andy grabbed me, pulling me tightly against his hard body while kicking the door shut. I didn't get the chance to say no. His lips were on mine, his probing tongue was trying to enter my mouth, and his aftershave's scent filled my nostrils sending an urgent message to my vagina, telling it to prepare to take on boarders, while his rigid cock pressed against my mound. With only two thin layers of material between cock and cunt, the flame of passion that had been smoldering since I left home, leaped higher.

I went into sensory overload. I forgot all about Ted and my resolve not to fall under Andy's spell again. Shedding our clothes, we embraced. Standing bare belly to bare belly, I locked my arms around his neck, stuck my tongue halfway down his throat and desperately pressed my mound against his shaft.

We tried in vain to make it hit the right spot without using our hands. His cock banged all around the target, even came close a few times, but since close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, we changed tactics.

Andy took charge; he spun me around, then bending me over the sofa's armrest, he used his feet to nudge my legs wider. When he reached around and cupped both hands over my breasts, I could feel his cock pushing against my bottom. Sometimes it hit completely on one side or the other, sometimes it hit in the hair but wasn't aligned properly for entry. God it felt good. He must have thought so too, for he was panting like he's just run a hundred yard dash.

About that time a funny thought struck me. Shit, this is the same position he had Jenny in the other week. I saw how it looked then; I guess I'll find out how it feels... My thought was interrupted when Andy's probing cock finally hit the right spot and pushed into my burning core. It felt wonderful and I pushed back, making it slip in farther. Strange, I thought, it doesn't hurt as much as it did last time.

With a couple more shoves he had himself buried to the hilt. I could feel his pubic hair against my butt. My clit was more predominate than most women's, at least that what my Ob/Gyn told me, and his swinging sac would bang against it. The sensation was one of exquisite pleasure. He started long stroking me and I matched him stroke for stroke. As our passion built he started using short, fast strokes and I could only wiggle and press back against him. Just when I thought I'd explode if he didn't cum soon, I heard him make a strange noise, and then he pulled me against him so hard it actually hurt and held it there. Then the explosion came; a tingle that had begun in my toes multiplied exponentially until it blasted out my scalp, leaving me as limp as a rag doll.

Once again he hurriedly dressed and left, leaving me feeling like a dog now that the sexual edge had rubbed off. As I dressed I called myself every name in the book starting at fool and getting to faithless whore and continuing. The man didn't care for me—not really, and yet he had some strange hold over me. It was like the way a snake can charm its victim; one look from him and my loins catch afire, I had to have him inside me, yet as soon as he pumps me full of cum I feel like a fool.

"What the crap's wrong with you? You should be walking on air and here you are, looking like you lost your last best cock." Ruth had obviously waiting for my return, no doubt so she could hear every salacious detail. 'Don't tell me he wanted you for legitimate business."

"Nooo he wanted what you think he wanted alright—I just don't know, Ruth; I can't go on like this—Ted's bound to get suspicious and if he ever found out, I don't know what he might do. I've got to quit this job and stay away from Andy."

"Don't do that Honey. Ted doesn't seem like the excitable kind to me; you'd be able to handle him. Besides, what can it hurt for you to let Andy satisfy you once in a while? Just think about how much you'd miss feeling that thing stretching you to the limit every few days."

"Huh, you don't really know Ted. On prom night, he coldcocked Andy just for making an out-of-the-way remark about me. If he thought Andy was screwing me..."

"Anyway, Hun, don't do anything hasty. I wouldn't want George to find out I was screwing Andy, but I sure wouldn't want to give up either this cushy job or the fringe benefits. Promise me you'll at least think about not quitting—I love sharing this night shift with you. We make a great team."

I did promise to think about it and the end result was my staying on the job for three more months. Twice a week, like clockwork, I paid a visit to the office where each time I experienced sex that seemed to get better and better. For one thing I had stretched to fit Andy so there was no initial discomfort. Nothing but pure pleasure with Andy and I really didn't see any difference in sex with Ted—of course we didn't do it that much, but when we did, it was just like always.

Just like always to me, that is. Apparently Ted must have noticed something wrong for he started asking a lot of questions and I noticed him watching me when he thought I wasn't looking. I couldn't chance it any longer. I loved Ted and it would kill him if he was to catch us. I decided then and there to quit my job and I didn't even go in to tell them. I simply called the PR Dept. and after that I broke the news to Ruth. She took it hard, but said she understood.

As for me, it seemed a load had been lifted from my shoulders. I caught up on all the housecleaning I'd been putting off, spent enough time in my garden to make it looked cared for again and always had a hot meal and a hot wife waiting for Ted, any time he wanted to take advantage of them. Life was good.

Life was good at home—not so much so at the hospital, not according to Ruth. It seemed the Board had decided Andy was working too many night shifts and insisted he work days. Of course that ended the late night sessions for Ruth, Jenny, and whoever else he had been servicing.

"Gosh, Ruth, that's awful for you; I know just how hooked you were on the man. What are you doing to cope?"

"It's tough, Honey," she confided. "Some evenings, we manage to meet at his place before my shift starts. Since he can always manage to come up with some excuse to get out of the office for a few hours, Andy stops by here when I know George won't be home. That's when we really have a great time; there's something about screwing me in George's bed that seems to inspire Andy to carry me to even greater heights." Just before we hung up she uttered the words that made me nervous, "Andy was asking about you the other day, he wondered if Ted was going to the convention with George."

I was shaking as I pressed the off button. My God, no! Please don't let Ted leave me alone just now. Maybe I'd get lucky and Ted would skip his precious pig growing conference. I had no such luck, at lunch Ted informed me that first thing in the morning he and George would be flying to Iowa in his private plane.

"Don't bother to fix me breakfast, Honey. I want to lift off no later than five o'clock so we can at least catch part of the opening lectures."

Oh my God, I thought, four days without Ted around and Andy is sure to know. Ruth couldn't keep it a secret even if she wanted to and I really don't think she wants to. I think she enjoys having me in the same mess she's in.

Once again I steeled myself to not let Andy touch me, and once again I was sure I had my emotions under control. After all, I was a grown woman. Not some teenager with hot pants who couldn't say no to a man. Having settled in my mind just how I was going to tell Andy off if he showed his face around here, I finished my lonely breakfast and headed to the garden. I wanted to finish weeding before it got too hot. Always in the back of my mind was the realization that Ted hadn't touched me sexually for over a week.

By mid-morning the gnats were beginning to drive me crazy, my clothes were soaked with sweat, and I was ready to call it a day. I was pretty filthy, so since no one else was in the house, I left all my clothes in the mud-room and after stopping by the refrigerator for as glass of cold water, I went to take my shower. The cool water was refreshing and I just splurged, standing under the stinging spray and singing the old Kitty Wells' song, "It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels," to the top of my lungs.

Finally satisfied and refreshed, I toweled off and stepped out of the bath and into the bedroom to dress.

"You have a beautiful voice, do you know that?" Startled, I spun around only to be embraced by a naked Andy. I mean he didn't have anything on, except an enormous hard-on, and before I could think, he'd snatched my towel, enveloped me in his arms, and that stiff dick was poking my stomach.

"You can..." I started to say you can't do this and remind him I was a married woman, but before I got any further, he was raining kisses on my neck, my face and my breast and all my good intentions flew out the window. My knees got weak, I sort of collapsed against him and he scooped me up. He then deposited me on the bed—the same bed Ted and I made love on, when we did make love—that is.

In nothing flat he had me on my back, my legs wide spread and his tongue was working its magic in my secret places. All I could do was moan while I clutched and pulled on the bed spread. "Don't you dare quit," I screamed, when his tongue left my clit.

"Don't worry, Honey, Poppa has just the thing you need and it has really missed you." With that he hooked his arms under my legs and placed them over his shoulders. Then leaning forward while supporting himself with one hand and guiding his cock toward my waiting labia, he smiled and silently mouthed, "You're mine." As I looked into his bright, deep blue eyes I felt his helmet touch my slit. It was already slick. God I'm such a bitch, I thought, as it pushed against my lips and slipped inside. It had been a long time since I had entertained this intruder, so there was a little more resistance than usual, but Andy kept a steady pressure until it was about halfway in. Then he switched to a gentle rocking motion and I could feel him slipping deeper and deeper, filling my yearning cunt until once more he was stretching me to the limit. When it was fully engulfed he started those long, slow strokes I loved so much; I wasn't in a position to do much moving, but I managed to meet his downward strokes as best I could.

The smell of sex filled the air and as we looked into the other's face and I saw his sexy smile, I wondered why I had denied myself this pleasure for so long.

"Let me put my legs down," I whispered. That position was getting uncomfortable, so he moved back while I dropped my legs flat on the bed. I rested just a second before spreading as wide as possible. He mounted me again and we returned to the slow, leisurely strokes that would allow us to seemly fuck forever. From this position his tongue could explore my mouth and add to the blazing passion burning within me.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but then Andy moved his left leg over my right leg. Now he was halfway across my body supporting himself with one arm, leaving the other hand free to massage my breast. That way instead a head-on angle of attack on my poor cunt, he was probing me from a different angle and touching heretofore untouched spots. It felt so good I had to pull a handful of the bedspread to my mouth and bite down on it to keep from screaming. I heard a voice moaning something about not being able to stand it and it took several moments before I realized it was my voice. I had experienced two orgasms and the third was building; still Andy was pounding away like he was completely unaffected. I had no idea a man could have so much stamina. Just when I thought I could stand it no longer, he started the short frantic jabs which announced his coming climax.

"C'mon, Sugar, give me that cock," I moaned, while trying to help him finish. I had already cum the third time when he shoved his cock into me to the hilt and held it there. I could feel his shaft pulsing and jumping while spurt after spurt hit the walls of my cunt. I was sure it was leaking out on the bed, but I'd have to deal with that later. Right now I was exhausted and he must have been too. Our breathing was so heavy I'm sure we could have been heard by someone on the front porch.

Our racing pulses finally returned to normal and we sat up on the side of the bed. Grabbing a box of tissue, I started cleaning myself, but it was a hopeless task. Three handfuls of soaked tissue later, I gave up and simply held some down there to prevent cum dripping while I walked to the shower. The streaming hot water felt wonderful draining down my body, and washing away all the sweat. Somehow I imagined it was washing away my indiscretion. Once again, now that my passion was sated, remorse sat in and I started hating my cheating self again.

I'm telling you all this, girls, to show you just how screwed up a woman can get, once she's in a position like I was. You've heard the old saying about how a man thinks with the head on his dick—well let me tell you, an unsatisfied woman will find herself thinking with her cunt if she isn't careful. Girls, I hope you never find yourselves in a position like I'm telling you about, but if you do get in a mess like that, don't give up hope; your life and marriage can still be salvaged, but it takes a lot of courage and even more work.

Now, back to my story; I was just swearing to myself I would put a stop to all this crap, that it wasn't worth the risk, when the shower door opened and Andy joined me. I turned my back, but that didn't help, he simple cupped my breast and damn if his shaft wasn't poking the crack of my ass again. I tried to shift away to no avail; the movement simply caused his cock to slip down between my legs where it was now poking against my labia. I leaned forward and could feel his helmet pushing and shoving its way across my hair and sliding along my groove.

All my resolve faded when Andy pushed my upper body forward, causing me to grab the hand bars for support. Like that, I was bent over with my booty pushing back toward him. A single shift of my feet allowed the thick shaft that had been feeling so good sliding along my slit to pop inside, and we were off to the races. This time we didn't take long to climax; nor was there nearly so much cum draining down my leg; and this time I wasn't feeling any remorse. I was giddy as a school girl after her first time with a real man and when he kissed me at the door and asked if we could do it again tomorrow, my answer was a long French kiss while I held myself as tightly against his limp cock as I could.

I stood, watching the dust flying behind his car, until he turned off our lane and onto the state road. All I could think of was, well one more time won't hurt. Ted won't be back till day after tomorrow.

I won't bore you with the juicy details of the next day, but let's just say it was a repeat performance except that we used one of the guest rooms and Andy got to my house a little later. He said he'd stopped by to take care of Ruth first. I was afraid he might not be up to par; I was mistaken. He had the entire day off and we spent it together. By the time he said he had to go, it was after ten o'clock and my pussy was too sore to touch. Now I worried about Ted coming home tomorrow expecting a good screwing and me having to make up some excuse.

Maybe I'll get lucky and Ted will be uninterested. If not, I'll just have to grin and bear it; call it payment for my sins.

I crawled out of bed early so as to have all traces of my indiscretion gone before Ted got home. As I worked I thought about sex with Andy and how enjoyable it was. I kept trying to think of a way we could continue our dalliances and not mess up my marriage. I tried to convince myself I could love both men, but down deep I knew that was lie; one would always draw the short straw on my feelings and if that was Ted, the only thing I'd have left would be great sex. Ted would kick me out so fast it'd make my head spin.

Satisfied all was ship-shape and having at least three hours before George and Ted were due back, I decided to spend it reading the book I'd recently started. I was really wrapped up in it, wondering if the heroine was going to sleep with the stud or would she go back to her husband. This sounds like the story of my life, I thought.

I heard the quiet sound of the plane's engine as Ted guided it into his landing strip. Leave it to Ted to use as little fuel as possible; a rich tightwad—that described Ted perfectly. He'd be stepping in the door as soon as he had his airplane properly tied down.

I could tell something was bothering him as soon as I saw his face. He kissed me like he had something else on his mind—something important. Oh shit! Has he heard something? Naw, he couldn't have, he's been in Idaho.

Whatever it was, he was clearly upset; he poured himself a cup of coffee. "Want a cup?" he asked. Without waiting for an answer he filled one for me and fixed it just the way I liked; two creams, one sugar. The aroma of fresh 'Folgers' filled the kitchen as Ted sat across from me. He just stared, not saying a word for the longest time, and I just knew he was wise to me and Andy. I was terrified; he had never raised a hand to me before, but then I'd never done anything even remotely as bad as this.

"I can't believe the shit I heard this week..." That's where I cut him off. I figured confessing first, before he thought I knew that he was wise to me, might help.

"It's not what you think, Honey," I held on to both of his hands as tears started to trickle down my cheek. "I don't know why, but Andy has that effect on a woman. It's strange, Andy turns on that charm and a lot of women just drop their panties. You remember the reputation he had in school—well now he's all that and more. He can make a woman see fireworks when that big thing goes to work. I love you Ted, I really do, but I can't seem to help myself. Andy touches me and sparks seem to fly, but I don't love him—I love you. I'm sorry, I won't do it again." I knew that sounded weak, but it was the best I could offer at the moment.

"What are you babbling about, Brenda?" He looked to be in shock. "I was about to tell you about Ruth fucking around on George—are you saying you're fucking Andy too?"

As you can well imagine that was the start of one of the most critical discussions of our married life. I won't bore you with the minute details; instead let me just sum things up. I told Ted what I knew about the way Andy was servicing the women at the hospital, including me and Ruth. I told him I didn't know how the others felt but until the last two days I'd felt great remorse after each session. I said I'd swear I'd never do it again, yet one touch from Andy and I was ready to give myself to him.

I went to his side of the table, knelt at his chair and caught ahold of his pants leg. As much as I wanted to look down, I didn't. Staring intently into his face, tears running down my cheek, I begged. "Please, Honey, can you ever forgive me? I wish I could truthfully say it won't happen again, Ted," I continued, "but I won't lie to you. It's like I become someone else. I don't want it to happen, but I don't know..."I expected to see him blow his top; instead he sat quietly taking my hands in his own. The casual observer might think he wasn't mad at all. I recognized it as his mood of deep inner rage. What surprised me was he didn't seem to direct it at me.