Brenda's Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
The second episode of Brenda's sexual development.
3.7k words
4.41
28.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 04/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some readers asked that I write a sequel to the original tale and I'm glad to oblige. Although to be honest, I'd always intended writing this one in two parts anyway. I now know that it this episode will be followed by a third one.

Brenda is a mature woman of limited sexual experience. Desperation made her seek solace and she found more than she bargained for; ending up spending the night in a hotel room with two young businessmen.

*****

Brenda left the hotel tired and more than a little sore from her evening (and morning) with John and Barry. She had never realised that sex could be so good, or that a partner (or two) was capable of satisfying her over and over again. Indeed, she hadn't realised her own capacity for orgasms.

She found it difficult to concentrate on the work that she had to prepare for the next day. Her mind kept wandering, wondering, would she ever experience anything like this ever again?

Her mobile phone buzzed against the desk informing her that a text message had just arrived. She picked the handset up and read.

"LO, my little slut. How Ru? Sore? Want more?"

The number was unfamiliar and not one in her contact list. She immediately assumed that it must be from Barry or John, but which one? And how did he get hold of her number?

The vibration almost made her drop the phone when it happened again.

"Look what thinking bout U has done."

There was a picture attached to the message.

"So, its John is it? I'd recognise that dick anywhere," she said aloud. Her heart began to beat faster and her mouth became dry. The picture was slightly blurred, but it looked absolutely gorgeous. She could just make out a drop of moisture at the tip.

She still didn't respond though, so fifteen minutes later another message came through. This time it was a picture from the night before. The screen on her mobile wasn't very big, but she could clearly see Barry in the process of fucking her ass. She was looking back over her shoulder at him, biting her lip as if in pain, but with her eyes screwed up in ecstasy. She looked at her own body critically; perhaps a little too much flesh around the hips and her boobs had begun to become a little pendulous, but still not too bad. Obviously her two lovers thought so last night.

Without conscious thought, Brenda's hand slipped between her legs. She rubbed her pussy through her jeans for a while, but gave up in frustration. She stood up, unfastened the buttons and pushed them and her panties down to her knees. Sitting down once more, she realised that she couldn't spread her legs wide enough. Too desperate to spend more time undressing, she slithered down in the chair and then raised her feet up with her knees bent to rest on the desk. Now her fingers could slip over her ass cheeks and gain access to her labia that way. She moaned as her fingers played across her nether lips.

Two fingers were sawing in and out of her vagina rapidly now. The sloshing sounds indicated just how wet she was. She operated her mobile phone, while trying to continue the masturbation. Hardly able to concentrate, she switched it over to camera mode and attempted to capture the actions of her right hand. The result was slightly blurred, but quite clearly showed her hand, middle and index fingers inserted into a sopping wet pussy. She just managed to attach the picture as a reply before dropping the device to the ground. Within seconds it started ringing. She didn't want to stop what she was doing, but she could see on the display that it was an unknown number. She paused just long enough to reach down and grab it.

"John? It is you?" she pleaded.

The voice was hard, stern, "Stop what you are doing at once."

"What? I... I can't. I have to come."

"Stop wanking, NOW!" he shouted.

She stopped instantaneously. "I don't understand. Why?"

"Because... nobody plays with your pussy without my say so."

Brenda was taken aback. Why did he think he could order her around, stop her from playing with herself? Who the hell did he think he was?

"Since when..." she began, but John cut across her.

"Hey, I've just shown you one picture. The rest are even more juicy than that. I'm sure that you wouldn't want the Principal to see them, would you?"

"NO! I mean no, why would you do that?"

"I would only need to do it if you refused to do as I say. Now, where do you live? What's your home address?"

What had she gotten herself into? Her mind was still dazed from the nearness of climax, she simply couldn't think of what to do or say, so she meekly told him.

"Good. Now get dressed, but don't dry yourself off. I want your panties to be soaked. Understand?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Now, are you going to do exactly as I tell you?"

"Yes." She had completely capitulated.

"That's a good girl. I'm sending a friend to see you. When he knocks at your door, open it and pull him in. Push him up against the door, kneel down in front of him and give him a blowjob. When he's come in your mouth, lick him clean, dress him and shove him out of the door again. Understood?"

"What? But... I can't... I mean you..." her voice petered out to silence.

"Just do as you are told, or else." The phone went dead.

Fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang. Brenda peeked through the peephole. The man standing there was of average height. Not bad looking and wearing a nice suit. She considered ignoring the caller -- for all of two seconds. She had no choice, so she took a deep breath and opened the door.

The man smiled and said, "Hi. I..."

He got no further as Brenda followed the instructions she had been given. She put a finger to his lips and shushed him, then grabbed a hold of his tie and pulled him through the doorway. Once inside, she pushed him backwards and when the door slammed shut dropped immediately to her knees. The man could only manage a strangled yelp as she yanked down his trouser fly and swiftly slipped her hand into his boxers. By the time she had extracted it, the dick was already starting to grow. She didn't wait, but sucked the end into her mouth and began a bobbing motion.

Brenda had hardly taken any notice of the man she was busy fellating. His dick was not too big, probably slightly larger than her ex-husband's (but then whose wasn't). She liked his taste and suddenly realised that if she kept going at this pace he would finish quickly -- and she didn't want him to. She slowed her pace, concentrating on getting him deeper into her mouth. She wrapped the forefinger and thumb of her right hand around the base of the shaft and rubbed in time with the movements of her mouth. Her left hand slipped inside his underpants and cradled his testicles. He groaned with pleasure.

The lust inside her made Brenda want more, she wanted to feel the man's ass cheeks, so she extracted her left hand and began to tug at the button, the last thing holding his trousers up. They were a reasonably snug fitting and needed a few tugs before that dropped down to his calves. She momentarily ceased her sucking and used both hands to drag his boxer shorts down his legs. As the elastic waistband caught on the head it pulled the cock down until it was released violently as the band slid off. It was so hard that it slapped loudly against his toned stomach.

It seemed much longer now it was out in the open. Brenda pulled it back down and slipped her lips over the purple end. She used just her mouth as her hands wandered up his thighs, onto his hips and then round to his buttocks. She pressed her fingernails into the firm flesh and was stunned to feel as though she was on the verge of climax. However, the man beat her to it; the cock in her mouth seemed to swell and his hand wrapped around the back of her head as he tried to push himself deeper into her throat. She grabbed the base of the shaft in order to prevent it going any deeper and felt the semen pulsing up through it. The milky fluid exploded across her tongue, so far back that she could hardly taste it. She swallowed greedily, trying not to let any escape.

"Wow!" was all that the stranger managed to say. "Wow!"

Brenda finished sucking, licking the last drops of come from the eye of his penis. Then, abruptly, she yanked his boxers up, pulled his trousers up after them and, as he struggled to fasten the zip, shoved him out of the door. He rapidly finished dressing and walked away.

*****

She didn't even walk away from the door; her back pressed against it and her right hand slipped under the waistband of her jeans and straight beneath the elastic of her panties. When her fingers pushed through her pubic bush she could feel how wet she was already. Her legs parted in response to the caress of her labia and she eased two fingers into her very slippery tunnel. She wanked herself urgently, frantically hoping for a quick relief. It came before too long, but her legs collapsed under her and she sank to the floor. Her hand and fingers were trapped until, after a few minutes, she was able to roll to one side and extract them.

The realisation that even after masturbation she was still left unsatisfied made her groan out loud. Rising unsteadily to her feet, she walked back to the kitchen, conscious that her pussy was squelching and that her juices had soaked through her panties and jeans, leaving a dark stain there. She also realised that she smelt of arousal.

The phone in her pocket vibrated and sent a delicious tickle shooting across her lower stomach, she almost doubled-over. Snatching the device out, she saw that it was the same number as before; no doubt John was calling to gloat.

"Hello sexy," he said brightly. "I'm sorry for the delay, but my friend got held up in traffic. He should be there very soon now."

Brenda was confused. "I don't understand. What do you mean, he'll be here soon?" she asked.

"Don't play silly games Brenda. We talked about it earlier. Your blowjob friend is on his way. Make sure you give him a good experience."

"But... but... I..."

"No 'buts' Brenda. If you continue to be awkward, then I'll tell him that you're to be given a thorough spanking first. Or perhaps you would like him to do that to you anyway?"

"What? No... no, that's not necessary."

"Good. Make sure you perform well. I'll be seeing him later and I'll find out. I'll call you."

Brenda was devastated. Who was the stranger she had just given head to then? It could have been anybody -- a new neighbour, the local vicar, even a school inspector! She wished the ground could open up and swallow her.

*****

John turned to his friend Josh. "Off you go," he said. "She's ready and waiting for you."

As Josh walked away John grinned at his other friend James. "Well? Was she as good as I said she was?"

"Better," replied James. "I've never experienced anything like it."

"Like I said; she kept me and Barry entertained for most of the evening. She wanted it any way we could give it to her. But we've got to be careful and play it cool if our plan is going to work. But believe me; the effort will be worth it."

*****

Brenda saw Josh from an upstairs window as he was coming down the road. She was standing naked from the waist down, having decided that she needed to change out of her sodden jeans and knickers. But he was here sooner than she had expected. Aware that she was supposed to just open the door and pull him in she knew she had to be downstairs by the time he got there. Pulling open the wardrobe, she reached in and grabbed the first garment that her hand found. When she pulled the short, grey, pleated skirt out, she almost hesitated and snatched at something else. But she didn't have time.

Almost tripping over as she tried to walk/run and pull the skirt on at the same time, she reached the bottom of the stairs while still fastening the zip. She struggled with the button and gave up, opening the door just as Josh pushed the bell.

She had thought that she was merely going to repeat her performance with the other stranger, and to a great extent did; pulling him inside, pushing him against the door and unfastening his trousers. But instead of kneeling in front of him, she squatted instead. It was a spur of the moment decision, but it meant that while she licked up and down the shaft of his cock in preparation for sucking, she was able to slip her free hand under her skirt and play with her pussy.

This man was acting more roughly than the other one. He grabbed her hair and was pushing his shaft as far down her throat as he could. He ignored her gagging and continued fucking as hard as he could.

With her fingers buried inside her cunt and her thumb stoking wildly across her clit, Brenda was now so turned on that she didn't care how he was using her. She concentrated on trying to breathe and merely let him do what he wanted.

Brenda felt him swell in her mouth and waited for the torrent to begin. But Josh suddenly withdrew. He continued to hold her head with one hand but now used the other one to rub his cock. It only took a few strokes before the hot spray hit her face. It seemed to go on forever, getting in her hair and eyes and dripping down to her chin. One squirt landed on her tongue and she swallowed it without thinking.

Josh pulled away and said, "You haven't finished yourself yet have you? Go on, do it now. Show me."

If Brenda had any will power left she would have refused, but being so close now she couldn't resist. The pleated material was already up on her hips exposing her genitals and hand. She closed her eyes and worked quickly smearing her juices across her labia and thighs in the process.

Brenda almost sobbed with relief as the warmth spread through her loins. She looked at Josh through slitted eyes and vaguely registered that he was using his mobile phone to take a picture of her. She was beyond caring and ignored him as she trembled and shook. She toppled over and lay on the floor panting.

"Fuck me, please, I need it in me now," she begged. Brenda was shocked that she let that slip out, but knew that she meant it.

Josh looked down at her. He appeared in two minds, partially because he had been told by John to leave as soon as she had done her job, partially because he really wanted this woman who was lying on the ground in front of him, legs spread wide and come and juices dripping from her gaping vagina. And partially because he knew he wouldn't be able to get another erection so quickly. He clenched his fists in frustration, screwed up his eyes and made his excuses.

"I'm sorry love, but I'm on a tight schedule. I have to leave now." He backed away, opened the door and left. Brenda broke down and cried.

*****

"I couldn't believe it John. She was desperate -- but I knew you'd told me not to touch her, so I left. God, she was so horny! Are you sure we can't just do it now?"

"No, I told you; we need to take our time and make sure we follow the plan. She'll be fantastic, believe me."

*****

Brenda had been masturbating with her hair brush handle for some time now, but satisfaction simply wouldn't come. When the doorbell rang she dragged herself to her feet, allowing the brush to slip out and fall to the floor. She teetered as she walked to the door.

"John!"

John remained standing in the doorway, pushing it wide open.

"Strip," he said. "Now!"

Brenda looked beyond him. Her front door opened onto a quiet suburban street. There was nobody in sight at the moment, but with no guarantee it would remain that way, she swiftly unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to one side. For most of her life she had been fastening and unfastening her bras, but this time she struggled, eventually pulling so hard that one of the hooks straightened under the tension. It too was flung away. The skirt was hurriedly pushed down over her hips and fell to her ankles.

John walked in. In her hurry to step back out of his way Brenda tripped over her skirt and fell heavily on her backside.

"Ow!" she said.

Within seconds John's trousers and underpants were down and he lost no time in kneeling between her legs. He used his right hand to position the head of his cock at the entrance to her aching tunnel. Brenda couldn't prevent a yell from escaping her lips as the shaft buried itself fully in one swift movement. He withdrew almost completely and then slammed back hard into her.

As John's pace picked up, Brenda looked down past his shoulder. The door was still open. While she was looking, a car drove past. She almost fainted with the embarrassment. She tried to reach her left foot over and hook the heavy wooden door with her toes. It started to move, but then was blocked by John's feet.

Desperately trying to find a way out of this, she said, "Why don't... why don't you fuck me up against the door? I'd like that."

John paused. He pulled out and stood up, quickly lifting Brenda to her feet. He pulled her round and pushed her up against the door. Bending his knees, he re-entered her immediately.

Too late, Brenda realised that her ploy had failed -- he hadn't closed the door first! Her feet were hardly touching the floor. From where she had been laying, she could only be seen from a very narrow angle. From a standing position she could now see three of her neighbour's properties -- which meant that they might also be able to see her!

Another vehicle passed going in the opposite direction, which fortunately meant that the driver was facing away from the rutting couple. Brenda had to get away, out of sight of other people and behind a closed door. But John seemed to be uninterested in whether or not they could be seen.

"John... John, we can be seen here. Why don't we go inside?"

He grunted, but didn't reply and kept pounding into her.

"If we go inside we can... we can..." her voice tailed off. What could she say to persuade him?

"If... Ah, if you take me inside... and shut the door... you can fuck my ass...if you like."

Only pure desperation would have made her suggest this, but it seemed to work as John pulled out and stepped back. But then he spun her round and tried to poke his cock between her cheeks.

"No John, please, not here... inside." She struggled -- not to get away from him, but to drag him away from the doorway.

John's prick was already stretching her sphincter muscle as she turned. She dropped to her knees, but the pressure remained until he landed behind her and the head popped into her ass. He was straining to push deeper, but the lack of lubrication was making it difficult. It was hurting Brenda, but as the cock made progress she managed to turn around far enough that she could reach the door with her hand and finally swing it shut -- just as her lover became fully embedded.

As her muscles relaxed more and became used to the invasive pole of flesh, the pain eased and Brenda began to enjoy anal sex once again.

But then, John stopped abruptly.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Nothing," he replied.

"Well why have you stopped then?"

"I wanted to know if you were enjoying this? I want you to talk to me, tell me what you want."

"Are you joking? For fuck's sake just get on with it. Can't you see how horny I am? I want you to fuck me. Come on. Come on. Fuck my ass John. Fuck it hard. Make me come again. I want you to dump a load of come into me. Do it. Do it!" She was almost yelling now.

John responded by gripping her hips tightly and ramming his cock home. The slapping sounds of his thighs hitting her cheeks were so loud that if the front door had still be open anybody in the street would have been able to hear -- and would likely have to come to investigate. Added to that noise now was the grunts and groans of the couple as they both approached climax.

"Come on Brenda, it's time for you to come. Come on. I'm going to keep fucking you hard until you tip over the edge."

12