Brenda's Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda grabbed Andy's hair and pressed his face against her crotch. She orgasmed immediately, but kept his head there until he almost suffocated. When he got his breath back he rose to his feet.

Her eyes were closed, but shot open again when she felt the head of Andy's dick nudging at her cunt.

"No! Wait. Stop. You can't do it without a condom!" she gasped. A tiny spark of common sense fired into her brain – not because of the need for protection, but because she shouldn't allow herself to have full sex with a student. At least, she had that thought momentarily. If he had simply pushed she would have lain back and let him have her. But he paused. She was about to tell him to fuck her anyway, when he pulled away.

Andy grabbed Brenda's neck and roughly pulled her head down to his cock. She could smell and taste her own pussy juices on the head as her forced it between her lips. Tears began to form in her eyes, not caused by the dick in her mouth, but because right now she wished she had simply let him fuck her. She desperately needed something in her pussy.

The young student didn't last very long. He had never experienced such powerful sexual emotions himself and had certainly never seen a woman in this state. When he released his load into her mouth Brenda swallowed it all quickly and then stood up. She was acting like an uncontrolled animal and, holding his cock in her hand, was trying to force the rapidly shrinking member into her pussy. Alas, it was too soft to go in very far. She was prepared to work on him to get his penis ready for some more action, but Andy pushed her away.

"We've got to go," he said. "Before someone finds us."

He rushed out of the door leaving her standing half naked in the deserted classroom.

"You didn't worry about that earlier," she called ruefully after him.

*****

Brenda looked at her watch and realised that she was in danger of getting locked in. She pulled her clothes straight and re-fastened them, then grabbed her books and bag and left the room. She was fully aware of how she must look and knew that she smelled of sex. If anybody saw her they would be sure to guess at what had been happening.

Outside, she began to breathe more calmly and tried to relax as she walked towards her car. A voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

"You look like you need a good fucking woman."

When she turned, she saw Barry sitting at the wheel of a parked car alongside her. His shirt-sleeved arm was resting nonchalantly on the window sill.

"Come over here," he said.

She walked closer until she stood looking down at him.

"Tell me Brenda, can you see anyone else around here?" he asked.

She scanned around.

"No, it's usually pretty quiet once everybody has gone."

"Good."

His hand swept up between her legs and, by design or chance, impaled her with his thumb.

"BARRY!" she yelped. "Stop! Someone will see us!"

"You said that there wasn't anybody else around."

Brenda tried to move away, but with his thumb buried deep and his fingers looped around clutching her ass he had her trapped.

"How would you like to be finger-fucked? Right here, standing in the street?"

"No, please, you can't." Her protest was muted. Her libido was still in high gear and she wasn't fully in control any more.

"Open your legs you little slut." It was an order.

Her left foot stepped to one side. Almost immediately, his thumb flexed within her vagina, the tip pressing against her g-spot. Brenda's knees buckled and she would have collapsed to the floor if it hadn't been for the closeness of the car. Her hands slapped onto the roof in support, while her knees jammed painfully against the door. She was so, so close to coming, but he suddenly pulled his digit out with a loud slurping sound.

"I guess you had better get in the car. It's time you got what you deserve."

Brenda held onto the car as she walked around to the passenger's side door. She slumped down in the seat and pulled the door closed. Barry leered across at her.

"Pull that skirt up a bit Brenda. That's it. A bit more, let's see that pussy."

She obeyed, spreading her legs as much as the confines of the car would allow.

Barry breathed in audibly and said, "You smell like you're ready to be fucked."

"Yes," she whimpered in reply.

The journey took no more that fifteen minutes, but to Brenda it felt like an eternity. They arrived at an anonymous looking hotel and Barry led her swiftly through the foyer and into the lift. He pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her. His tongue snaked into her mouth and she responded by pressing her body against his. She could feel that he was already rock hard. She moaned.

As they arrived at the room John pulled the door open. Somehow she wasn't surprised. Barry led her in and, as the door was closed behind her, she realised that the two men were not the only ones there. Sitting or standing were three others – all of who she recognised. Besides Barry and John, there was Andy and the two unknown men she had sucked at home before. They all had smiles on their faces and pronounced lumps in their trousers.

John closed the door and then pressed his body up against her back. She could feel his already engorged cock pressing into her. His hands slithered around her waist and then rose up to cup her breasts. His touch felt wonderful.

The air had an electric charge. Everyone was silent as John teased her nipples through the thin material of her blouse. Then, without warning, he grabbed the garment in both hands and yanked it open, scattering buttons around the room.

If his hands had felt good before, now that they were flesh on flesh they made her dizzy. She observed the other men watching her. She could see they were becoming aroused – not just from the bulges in their respective trousers, but also from the hungry, flushed looks on their faces.

One of John's hands left her breast and moved downwards. It slipped inside the waistband of her skirt and continued on. Brenda held her breath in anticipation.

"Ohhhh!" she exclaimed as his fingers rubbed over her highly sensitive clitoris. Her legs parted and she shuddered involuntarily as his middle finger delved between the sopping labia and began to stimulate the walls of her vagina. She vaguely registered a tugging at her skirt and then felt the coolness on her upper legs as the garment tumbled to the floor. She was now effectively naked to the men's gaze who, seeing her with John's hands on her tit and pussy, all felt that they couldn't wait any longer.

Brenda felt an uncountable number of hands on all over her body. The sensations alternated between pain and pleasure, pinching and stroking. She was being probed everywhere. She began a long-lasting orgasm, leaving her completely dazed. As her knees buckled, she found herself kneeling, surrounded by a collection of hard (and to her eyes beautiful) cocks. She understood what was happening, but in her aroused state abandoned herself to the moment.

A cock head, shiny with pre-come, nudged against her lips. A hand pulled her head forwards, trying to go deep. She did her best to swallow as much of it as she could, but before she could get used to it, she felt a tug on her hair. The hand pulled her head away from the object of her attention and another then replaced it. Again, she had hardly gotten used to it when she was pulled away to use her mouth on another dick. This process went on for some time. At one point, she felt one of the men getting close to orgasm. She worked fast to make him come, longing for the taste on her tongue, but he pulled away just in time.

Just at the point that Brenda began to wonder if they were ever going to fuck her, they picked her up and carried her to the bed. While a succession of tongues entered her mouth to dance and tease her own, other mouths were busy between her legs, taking it in turns to lick and probe. She came twice more.

When John finally knelt between her legs, she welcomed him entering her. Her pussy ached from the lack of penetration, but the wait was worth. He lifted her legs so that her calves were resting on his shoulders, then he leaned forwards and ran his cock across the surface of her exposed and gaping pussy. She could only stand this three times before she desperately reached down and grabbed it, pushing the head down into her cunt.

She begged him, "Fuck me John. I really need it. I can't wait any longer."

He entered her quickly and without resistance. Withdrawing until only the tip remained inside, he plunged again and again. He seemed tireless continuing for more than ten minutes, until Brenda yelled out that she was coming.

John pulled out, his dick glistening with her come. He dropped onto the bed and pulled Brenda over onto him. Using both hands he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He manoeuvred her until she understood what he wanted and forced her pussy down onto the shaft. It was her turn to do the work, which she did, with impressive enthusiasm.

It was as if there was an agreement between the men; John would be the first to enter her, without disturbance, but afterwards anything was acceptable. Brenda became aware of the others climbing onto the bed. Barry stood astride John's shoulders and offered up his cock to her mouth. She licked the shaft and then opened her mouth to take it in. The other men's hands had resumed their caressing and one of them was tickling her anus with the tip of his finger.

The utterly aroused woman paused in her movements on John's and Barry's cocks when the finger pushed inside. He had used lubrication; it slipped in and out easily. Even when a second finger was inserted it moved without resistance. It hurt a little, but the pleasure outweighed the discomfort. She held still, waiting. She didn't even know whose prick it was that began nudging into her ass. John seemed happy to wait until the other man had penetrated fully. When he was in, he began a slow, but powerful thrusting. As he drove forwards, Brenda lifted from John and as he went back she settled onto the other man's shaft again.

It wasn't easy to suck cock while all this was going on, but she was successful enough to cause the man in front of her let loose a torrent of sperm. The penis slipped from her mouth, showering her face with the warm liquid. The sheer dirtiness of it pushed Brenda to yet another climax. Even before she had a chance to recover, she felt the warmth jetting deep inside. She wasn't sure if it was her ass or her pussy, until she felt John's cock twitching as well.

Almost in a dream, Brenda continued to suck and fuck all five men for hours on end. Her pussy remained moist throughout, but her ass and lips became a little tender from the abuse. Eventually, she passed out from exhaustion – but not before three of the men had left the hotel in a state of utter tiredness.

In the morning she awoke, sandwiched between Barry and John. She was amazed that they were still able to sport semi-erections. She wiggled her backside against John and was rewarded with an increase in the size. He pushed against her. She marvelled at the feel of Barry's dick nudging higher and higher across her stomach. Both of her holes felt stretched, but she was happy to let them enter her again. To have two men thrusting in unison was a greater pleasure than she had ever felt. She pushed aside a feeling of bitterness that this couldn't ever happen again and surrendered to her sexual feelings once more. Carpe diem.

*****

12