Brenda's First Ch. 03

Story Info
Their first threeway continues.
958 words
4.27
42.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a good idea. I had a mixture of cum rolling down my leg, and my wife was dragging me to the water's edge. She was radiant. There is something about a well-fucked woman...

The shore was more mud than sand. I could feel it oozing between my toes as we waded out into the dark pond. When we were just knee deep, I turned her to me and kissed her deeply. She returned my kiss with renewed passion.

I let my hand travel down her body, until I reached the soft hair over her pussy. It was wet and matted. I reached lower and felt her tunnel directly. It was hot and had a velvet slippery texture. I could feel the mass of cum leaking out and down her legs. It was as if her fire ran up my arm and straight down to my dick. It jumped back to life.

I felt her hand exploring. She said, "No way... There is no way you can still be horny. And I was going to ask if you were ok with this. It was just a crazy impulse when I reached over to his lap. Then I felt you both growing at the same time, and it was too much to resist."

"I'm more than ok with it", I said, "When he was fucking you, I watched his cock going in and pulling out, freshly covered in your juices. It was incredible."

We held hands and continued out into the deeper water. The water was cool and refreshing. We enjoyed splashing around in the quiet night. The echoes from our frolic were coming at us from all sides.

When I looked back to the shore, I saw the stranger coming towards us. He seemed hesitant. I waved him on, and so did Brenda. His relief was apparent.

"It's probably time to introduce ourselves, Bren", I said.

She laughed, "Do you think so?"

She was much more relaxed than I. We found out that his name was Tom, and, as I had thought, he was also stationed at Ft. Riley. He told me he appreciated the ride. Bren and I both cracked up, laughing. Soon we were all laughing and splashing in the lake like children.

It wasn't long, though, and Brenda was the focus of our attention again. We had her sandwiched between us. She was kissing him and I was nibbling on her neck and rubbing down her back to her tight little ass. I could feel her muscles responding as I stroked her.

She turned around to kiss me. We embraced and our lips met hungrily.

I felt her lower body move away and guessed that Tom was trying to enter her from behind.

She confirmed that when she said, "It must be the fresh water. Let me help." And reached under the water between us and between her legs to guide his dick.

She was able to work his cock into her pussy. She threw her arms back around my neck and resumed the assault on my tongue. He was fucking her slowly while she held on to me.

"This is so nasty", she said, "He is fucking your wife. Do you like this? Did you know your wife could be so nasty? Ohhh that feels so good."

All of a sudden, she pulled away from us and headed for shore. "That's too much like work in the water," she said.

We raced to shore. She plopped down on her back, mindless of the mud, and spread her legs wantonly. Tom beat me by a hair, knelt at her target, and drove back in with authority.

She screamed. It was a low animal sound, more of a moan than a scream, really. Her body shook with release, and then she was back in the rhythm of sex. He was moving in and out, but in different patterns now. His cock was hitting new places each time.

She grabbed his ass and drug him to her with every stroke. Their wet bodies were slapping together. Water, mud, and sweat were mixing and the noise was getting louder.

Then he groaned. His cock froze in place, then he slammed it home, paused, then slammed it home again. He was filling my wife with fresh cream. They kissed tenderly and he stood up. His cock was still partly hard, wet and dripping with fresh cum. He stepped back.

I knelt between her legs. Her pussy was flared wide and red. I had a strong urge to lean forward and taste it and the cum cocktail they had brewed together, but I was too conscious of him watching me to take the plunge. Strange that it was ok, hot even, to have him fuck my wife, but it felt perverted to lick her pussy afterwards.

I put my cock up to her pussy lips and moved it around the entrance with my hand. I could feel the heat and the soft texture of her pussy with the head. Then it slipped inside and I laid on top of her, not sparing her my full weight. She responded with a groan and we fucked slowly.

"You wanted to taste me. I could see it in your eyes", she whispered. "Can you feel his cum? Is it heating your cock, too? Would you suck it all out of me when we are done?"

That was it. I exploded. Just a few words, and my cock erupted immediately. I kissed her and tried to roll off to one side. She held on and rolled with me, refusing to give up my cock.

Now she was on top, and I could feel the juices leaking around my cock as it slowly deflated.