Brenda's Learns the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think that's long enough?" Kelly asked after a few moments.

"Not really," Leo replied as he pulled away. "But it will have to do."

"That was nice," I smiled. "Very nice."

"Give me your cell phone," he demanded. I didn't bother arguing. I suddenly wanted him to have it. I took it out and handed it to him. Leo smiled sexily and typed him number into it. I watched as he did it and realized he had very attractive eyes. They were hazel. He looked into my eyes when he was done and I felt a jolt. He smiled and added, "Call me."

"We'll see," I smiled. He surprised me by leaning close. I could feel the intensity of his next words.

"Do it," he demanded. "I promise, you'll love what follows afterward."

"I'm sure I will," I laughed, not quite nervously as I stepped back. He really was a very intimidating guy. I wondered why that sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. I was also afraid I knew the answer. I was learning things about myself I wasn't sure I liked.

"Let's go," Kelly said, taking my arm and moving away. I glanced Leo's way once more before allowing Kelly to lead me away. She was clearly angry, but so be it. I didn't want to hurt her, but I liked what I liked.

Kelly led me back to our dorm room without a word. I was fine with that. I was actually trying to decide how long I should wait before I called Leo. I knew I would. There was something about him that got to me. His kiss wasn't bad either.

My roommate shut the door as soon as we entered the room. A moment later Kelly had me pressed against the door. I was shocked. I wasn't prepared at all. I'd been thinking about Leo and not focused enough to realize what my roommate was planning.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You let that boy kiss you to prove a point," Kelly answered angrily. "Now it's my turn!"

"No!" I cried, but she refused to listen. Kelly kissed me hungrily. She wanted me. I could feel that in her kiss. She wasn't asking or trying to seduce me. She was taking me. I felt myself react despite my shock.

'What's wrong with me?' I cried to myself. 'Why do I like this? Why am I letting her do it?'

My mind was filled with a multitude of questions, but all of them meant nothing at the moment. What mattered now was that my roommate's tongue was thrust deep into my mouth, demanding I return her passion. I did. I couldn't help myself. I wasn't even sure I liked Kelly, but I loved what she was doing to me!

"Kelly, I'm not a lesbian!" I gasped out at her hands squeezed my full breasts.

"That's okay," she said, pulling my shirt off. "I'm enough of one for both of us!"

Her words made no sense at all, but the hunger in her eyes did. I couldn't deny it. My nipples stiffened as she released my breasts from my bra.

"Yes!" Kelly cried, falling on my boobs and kissing them messily for a few moments before taking one of my nipples in her mouth and sucking on it.

She was looking up at me, letting me see just how much she was enjoying herself. I moaned and Kelly took that as a sign. She started undoing my pants. I should have fought her. I should have stopped her cold, but her fingers felt amazing against my skin and her sucking on my nipple was sending small electrical charges to my center. My pants hit the floor, quickly followed by my panties. I felt completely exposed and out of control. What was worse was that I liked it.

"You're even more beautiful than I hoped!" Kelly said, stepping back and taking all of me in. The way she was looking at me caused my heart to skip a beat.

"Please, let me go!" I whispered hoarsely. I knew deep down that I wanted what she was demanding on a purely physical level, but I wasn't ready. I didn't know if I ever would me. 'Maybe with Tina, in time.'

I shook my head at the thought and realized it was true. I might one day be ready for a lesbian affair, but it would be with Tina, not Kelly. The blond was funny, kind and I expect, loving. Kelly was simply demanding. Okay, she was pretty too, but that wasn't enough to do something like this! Of course, I doubt she'd accept that.

"Brenda, when we're done if you never want to do this again, then so be it," she said, pulling off her own clothes. Her breasts were almost nonexistent, bit her nipples were thick, long and hard. I licked my lips when I looked at them. Kelly saw and smiled. "But you will. I can tell."

"Kelly no!" I cried, but it was as pointless as arguing with Jake. Kelly wasn't going to take no for an answer any better than he does.

My roommate took my hand and led me toward her bed. I followed as if I were in a fog, which wasn't far from the truth. Kelly's pale skinned ass was just as pretty as I expected. It didn't help in the least.

"Lay down," the redhead demanded. I opened my mouth to argue, but she placed her hand over it and stopped me. "We're past that. This is going to happen, so you might as well relax and enjoy it."

"I can't!" I moaned.

"We'll see," she smiled and pushed me onto the bed. Kelly followed right behind and lay on top of me, kissing me and rubbing my breasts. One of her hands moved lower and I gasped as her fingers slipped inside of me.

"This is so wrong!" I gasped.

"But you love it!" Kelly insisted, pulling back and looking at me. "Admit it!" She also drove her fingers deep and squeezed one of my breasts hard.

"Yes!" I cried, giving in to my passion. I didn't know how I'd deal with it later, but I couldn't deny my need. "Kelly, kiss me!"

"I knew it!" she nearly crowed. "You're mine now!"

"Only for the moment," I insisted.

"We'll see," she grinned and then leaned forward. Her lips met mine, and this time we both moaned.

I had yet to touch my roommate and I still couldn't bring myself to do it. Kelly didn't seem to mind as all. Her kisses were so demanding that I lost myself in them. I almost didn't notice when she started making her way down my body.

She stopped at my breasts for a long time and it felt amazing! I knew my first orgasm wasn't far off. Kelly eventually started moving lower. I felt her lips pause on my hip after she left a trail of kisses down my body. Kelly forced my legs apart, not that I fought her.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I knew what she was going to do and no one had ever done that for me before. I wanted to tell her do it, but the words wouldn't come.

"No!" I cried instead. "Please don't!"

Kelly smiled sexily, shook her head and then started kissing even lower. Her breath touch my clit and I think I came even before her tongue made contact. That didn't stop my roommate. She licked and sucked my clit through my orgasm.

I'd never felt someone do what she was doing to me at that moment. I placed my hands on her head and pulled her face against me hard. Her tongue was suddenly no longer brushing my clit. Now it was deep inside of me!

"Yes!" I cried out and came again almost before my first orgasm was done.

"You taste so good!" my roommate cried before going back to drinking and licking my juices. She also slipped two fingers inside of me and hit a spot I didn't know I had! My body rolled into a third orgasm!

"Oh...my...God!" I gasped out.

"You're amazing!" Kelly cried, and suddenly I felt her other hand on me, only it wasn't at my pussy. It was lower!

"No!" I gasped, this time really meaning it, but Kelly ignored me just the same.

She pushed a finger past my resistance. It hurt, but not enough to stop my enjoyment. Another quickly followed. Suddenly, I had fingers buried in my ass as well as my pussy! I should have been disgusted and horrified, and I guess on some level I was, but Kelly was also licking my clit. My body rolled into yet another orgasm!

It was too much. I lost complete control as my body shuddered and shook. I literally passed out this time, but Kelly was too much in need to stop. I woke up to the sight and smell of her red haired pussy as she straddled my head.

"Brenda, wake up!" Kelly was crying. "Please not again! Help me!" She was rubbing her clit and her pussy was literally dripping. My roommate was obviously in need.

'Can I do it?' I asked myself. I wasn't sure of the answer, but then again, did I have a choice? I remembered the week before when I tasted her from her panties. The memory, as well as the scent of her excitement made me lick my lips, and then hers.

"Yes!" Kelly cried, and then came. "Thank you!"

Her juices flooded into my mouth. It tasted different then I expected, different than me, but that didn't mean I didn't like it. In fact, it tasted delicious! I licked, sucked and swallowed until Kelly was completely spent.

My roommate shifted when she was done and lay next to me. The look in her eyes as she kissed me was more loving that passionate. It frightened me far more than the sex had, so I moved down to her small breasts and started kissing. I also ran one hand through the soft red nest of hair between her legs.

It didn't take Kelly long to respond. She moaned softly and reached down, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. This went on for a few minutes before my roommate moved and suddenly her mouth was at my center once more. Her tongue brushed my clit ever so gently and I shuddered in anticipation.

Kelly ran her tongue up and down the length of my opening. My body responded and my scent once again filled the room. It was mixed with my roommate's. Kelly's legs were open and I could see the lips of her pussy opening and closing slightly with her need. I bent and kissed them, causing the redhead to moan. Moments later I was on my back with Kelly lying on top of me, but facing the other way. My roommate's tongue was buried deep inside of me and her pussy was inches from my face.

I wrapped my hands around her thighs and pulled her opening to my mouth. The smell of her excitement and her taste drove me crazy. I forgot about everything for a time as I focused on making her cum again. The only distraction was my own building orgasm as Kelly licked and sucked. Her tongue danced along the length of my pussy, driving me crazy!

My orgasm took much longer this time, but it also felt like it was going to be even stronger than the last one, which amazed me because I'd never felt anything like that before. My thoughts became more scattered with each passing second. It was hard to focus on anything other than my quickly approaching release, but I did my best to drive Kelly to the edge.

I pressed two fingers against her opening as I started nibbling on and sucking her clit. I didn't want to hurt her so I went slowly. Her pussy throbbed and my fingers went deeper, but it felt more like she was pulling me in rather than I was pushing. Kelly moaned and thrust two fingers into my own opening, only she didn't worry about being gentle. I gasped.

"Do it like this!" she said, working her fingers in and out of me. I stopped being gentle and shoved my fingers deep. "Yes!" I worked my fingers just like I felt her doing to me.

My orgasm was growing closer and stronger with each passing second. I fought against it. I wanted to wait for Kelly, but it was very difficult. Unlike me, my roommate obviously knew exactly what she was doing. The taste and smell of her red haired pussy only made it harder.

I realized that I was breathing very heavily when Kelly's pussy started moving up and down because my chest was heaving. I pulled on her thighs, pressing her stomach against them. I liked to feel of her weight on me. It was amazing, but in order to do it I had to stop playing with Kelly's pussy.

"No!" she moaned. "Don't stop!"

I let go of her thighs and put my two fingers back inside of her. Kelly's opening took them easily, so I pushed a third one in.

"Oh yes!" my roommate cried. "More!"

I couldn't fit any more fingers inside of her pussy, but I did work the three I had there harder. The more her body reacted the more relaxed I became. Okay, relaxed the wrong word. My body was on the verge of the best orgasm of my life. I was feeling many things, but relaxed wasn't one of them! I guess it was more comfortable that what I was doing was what Kelly needed, or at least I was until she spoke again.

"My ass!" she cried. "Play with my ass!"

"No!" I cried in surprise, and perhaps a little disgust. Of course, her fingers were in my ass when I came the last time and it was enjoyable in a weird way. They'd hurt a little, but hadn't taken away from my release. 'Okay, maybe they even helped a little.'

"Do it!" Kelly demanded. "And I'll make you cum like never before!"

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and looked at the opening to her ass. I'd never seen one up close before and I had to admit the sight didn't bother me. It was actually cute in a way. Of course, that didn't mean I was willing to do as my roommate demanded.

"No," I said, thrusting my fingers back into her pussy.

"Please!" Kelly demanded, and said it again in a more pleading tone. "Please!"

"I can't!" I cried, surprised by my own outburst.

"Yes you can!" my roommate argued. "Like this!" And suddenly two of her fingers were inside my butt.

"Don't!" I cried, but it was pointless. It was too late to stop her and also too late to stop my orgasm from hitting. Of course, it wasn't too late to do what Kelly asked so that she would join me. In my lust crazed release I didn't even bother to hesitate as I shoved two fingers into her rear.

"Thank you!" Kelly cried and her juices flooded my mouth.

I did the best I could to drink it all down, but it was very hard with my own orgasm exploding from me. It was the best in my life and I was completely spent afterward. I guessed that it was the same for Kelly because she became dead weight on top of me afterward.

I rolled her off of me and saw that she was pretty much passed out. Kelly tried to cuddle me in her sleep, but I couldn't lie there and let her. Despite everything, it just felt wrong. I shifted off the bed and ended up standing shakily and looking down at her for what felt like minutes.

Kelly was a pretty girl and clearly experienced at what we'd just done. I couldn't deny how much I enjoyed it, but I had a feeling that it was a huge mistake and it had nothing to do with having sex with another woman. Of course, that was another issue that I was having problems getting my mind around.

"What have I done?" I asked, but the truth was that I should have asked, 'What did I let her do?' On the one hand, Kelly hadn't given me much of a choice, but on the other, did I really even try and stop her?

I grabbed my robe and towel and made for the shower. My body was oddly achy and I'm sure I walked a little funny. Kelly wasn't the gentlest lover in the world, but what she did was very satisfying.

'Is she that?' I asked myself. 'Is she really my lover?'

The answer came to me easily enough. No. I didn't love Kelly. I wasn't sure I even liked her. She was an amazing sexual partner, but that wasn't love.

I stayed in the shower a long time trying to sort through my thoughts. It didn't help. In fact, it only made things worse. My mind bounced from trying to accept that maybe I was a lesbian, to wondering why Kelly's aggression at the beginning got to me, to worrying about how I would react to Kelly once she woke up.

'I am not a lesbian!' I thought, but I couldn't deny that Kelly had given me the best orgasm of my life.

The orgasms I had with Billy were no comparison. They were pale shadows of what happened with Kelly. Of course, it wasn't like I had a lot of experience.

'Will more experience with guys suddenly make me not enjoy what happened with Kelly?' I asked myself. The answer was too obvious to deny. I was a lesbian, or at least bisexual. 'And is being bisexual all that much better then just being a lesbian?' I didn't have an answer to that, so I forced my thoughts to move on.

Kelly had acted very aggressively and something deep inside of me had reacted. I remembered feeling it when Leo kissed me as well. He'd been aggressive and a little intimidating. And what about Jake? I didn't even like him, but when he was being particularly forceful, like that day at the library, I could feel myself responding.

"Great," I said out loud, shaking my head.

I was a liberated woman, or at least that what's my Women's Studies professor would say, and I guess she was right. I might have to deal with guys staring at my boobs and hitting on me, but that didn't stop me from demanding their respect and showing them that I was just as smart and deserving as any of them.

'I can't really be submissive, can I?' I asked myself. It just didn't make any sense, not intellectually. Of course, this wasn't really an intellectual issue. I frowned and thought, 'Or is it? Could there be something in my past that made me this way? No!'

My mother was one of the strongest willed people I know. There wasn't a submissive bone in her body. I know I didn't get whatever this was from her. It could be my father, but I didn't even know him. He was long gone by the time I could talk.

"This is pointless," I sighed, rinsing the soap from my hair. I wasn't even sure just how true it was. 'I do seem to like people I'm interested in to be more aggressive, but that doesn't mean I'm submissive, or at least not fully. I can be forceful at times too.' I remembered Dan and smiled at his reaction when I made him cum on my breasts.

My thoughts were interrupted a moment later when I saw Kelly enter the bathroom through the big mirror that ran along the wall. I was the only one showering at this time of the day. She smiled and moved toward me. I shut the water quickly and exited the shower. I grabbed my robe and covered myself despite still being wet. I used my towel on my hair.

"Hello lover," Kelly said as she grew near. I knew she was going to try and kiss me right in the middle of the bathroom. We were alone, but I couldn't handle it. I stepped away from her, causing her to frown. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied, convincing neither of us, but I was out of the bathroom before she could push for answers. Kelly must have rushed her shower because I was barely dressed when she reentered our room. I was running my brush through my hair, getting ready to dry it.

"Are you okay?" my roommate asked with concern. I looked at her and took a deep breath.

"No, not really," I said.

"Being a lesbian isn't that big of a deal these days," she said, trying to console me. It didn't help. In fact, it only made things worse.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said, but she ignored me.

"You can't help who you fall in love with," Kelly smiled. "We're just lucky we're roommates."

"I'm not in love with you!" I snapped in surprise. It was far harsher than I would have said had I been given the time to prepare, but harsh or not, I knew it was the truth.

"Sure you are," Kelly insisted, still smiling. "You're just having problems accepting what it means." I shook my head. For some reason she was reminding me of Jake at the moment. It made what I had to do oddly easier.

"Kelly," I said. "I don't know why I let what happened happen, but I don't love you."

"You're confused," she said, her smile fading.

"About a lot of things," I nodded in agreement. "But not this. I'm sorry, but I don't feel for you that way."

My roommate looked at me in silence for a few moments. Her eyes welled up in tears when the truth finally sunk in.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"You used me!" she cried, suddenly angry.

"What?" I frowned.

"You used me just like the others!" she snapped, standing moving to her side of the room. "I hate you!"

"Wow," I said, shaking my head as I stood. "You were the one who instigated all of this, not me."

"You played me!" she argued. The calm facade I'd been trying to kid myself with disappeared.

"Are you crazy!" I snapped. "You think I wanted this to happen? I'm barely holding it together and you think this is my fault?"