Brenda's Learns the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SJ35
SJ35
34 Followers

"But it was so perfect," she cried. "You're beautiful and caring. You're what I've been looking for."

"How would you know?" I asked in reply. "We barely know each other despite being roommates."

"We're meant to be together!" she cried. I looked at her and shook my head. I felt bad for Kelly because she obviously had issues, but I had some of my own and nothing I was going to say was going to help her.

"I need some fresh air," I finally said, moving toward the door.

"No, don't go!" Kelly cried, moving back toward my side of the room and the door. She was crying again. I slipped out the door before she reached me with my hair still wet, but at that point I could care less.

I looked up and down the hall, trying to decide where to go. I had no idea. I could still hear Kelly crying through the door.

'Maybe I should go to the resident advisor and see if she can help Kelly?' I thought guiltily, but then shook my head. 'Yeah, that will happen! What could I say? Sorry, I just let my roommate seduce me and now she thinks she loves me? How did all of this happen?'

So, once again I found myself wandering around the campus, only it was lunch time and there were plenty of people around this time. I didn't want to be alone so I went to the student union again. I wasn't hungry, but I ordered anyway. I sat by myself, barely touching my food afterward.

'How can I feel lonely in a this crowd?' I asked myself.

"What happened to you?"

'Oh God, not now!' I thought as I turned and saw Jake standing there. He was grinning at me. I shook my head. 'At least he's alone. I don't think I could handle him and his friends at this moment.'

"Are you okay?" he asked, obviously registering that something was bothering me from my expression.

"Please, don't you start acting nice or I might seriously lose it," I said.

"I am nice," Jake shrugged, but he also backed off. He could tell I was upset and somewhere deep down he must have had one decent bone, because he left me alone and moved on.

My mind wandered for a bit as I sat there and played with my meal. I'm not sure how much time passed before my thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a friend.

"Jake was right," Tina said as she sat across from me. "You do look freaked. What's up?"

"Nothing," I said, but the seeing her disbelief, quickly added, "Or at least nothing I want to talk about."

"Fair enough," Tina nodded. "In that case, how about we go out and get drunk? You look like you could use it."

"It's the middle of the day!" I cried in surprise.

"Sure, why not? Maybe if you get drunk you'll share what's bothering you," the blond said. I hesitated as I looked at her.

I wasn't ready to talk about what happened with Kelly. I wasn't sure I'd ever be. Despite how amazing it had been, the more time that passed the harder it was to accept. The problem was that I couldn't make believe it had never happened. Eventually, I'd have to go back to my room and deal with Kelly.

"Sorry Tina," I finally said. "I really don't want to talk about it."

Okay," she smiled. "How about we go out and do some shopping? Maybe go to a movie? Something to get your mind off of whatever is bothering you."

"Maybe thinking about something else for a little while would help," I sighed, but then looked at Tina carefully and added, "Only, we need to go as friends and only friends."

"Of course," she said too quickly.

"Tina, I'm serious," I said. I knew my voice sounded off, but I was controlling it as best I could. "I know you're interested in me and I know we joke about it, but not today. I couldn't handle it today." The blond looked at me carefully and after a while finally nodded slowly.

"Okay. After all, I need a friend more than another sex partner anyway," she said. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. Tina sighed and added, "Oh alright! I'll behave."

"Just for a few hours," I smiled.

Shopping didn't last long. It just wasn't distracting enough. In fact, it had the opposite effect. Seeing Tina getting changed into different tops and feeling myself react only made things worse.

"Time to go to the theater," the blond said after we left the third store. "This is obviously not helping."

Tina let me pick the movie. The place we went to had six shows. I decided on a romantic comedy. There were actually two of them available. I chose the one that looked more traditional. The other had an actor and actress that I liked, but they frequently did movies a little off center and I wasn't in the mood today. I need something light and distracting.

The story was basic. Boy meets girl. Boy loses girl. Boy spends the bulk of the movie trying to find the girl. Boy doesn't something amazing embarrassing, but sweet. Boy gets the girl. The end.

"Thanks," I said as we left the theater. "That helped."

"Do you feel like eating?" Tina asked.

"Sure," I smiled. "You choose where since I picked the movie."

I'd never been to the restaurant Tina picked, but the food was good and so was the company. We talked about inconsequential things. Tina was very good at keeping me distracted. She also stayed true to her word and didn't hit on me. It helped. It helped a lot.

"We have to do this more often," Tina said as we finished eating. "It's good to get off campus now and again."

"Sure," I agreed.

"Are you ready to go back?" the blond asked. "Or do you feel like talking now?"

"No," I answered quickly. "To both questions."

"Okay," she shrugged. "Where to?"

"How about to the bar?" I asked in reply, pointing to the other side of the restaurant. "Getting drunk is starting to sound interesting."

"If you want," she smiled.

We paid our bill and moved to the bar. We weren't there five minutes before a couple of guys started hitting on us. Tina frowned and looked at me, obviously not sure how I would react, but she didn't need to worry. This was the way things were supposed to be. I flirted with one of the guys. Tina relaxed and teased the other.

They were nice guys, but nothing special. After a while I guess they had to go and another pair of guys took their place. We stayed there for a few hours drinking for free as guys kept buying us drinks. Tina drank sparingly because she drove here. I became pleasantly buzzed, and maybe even a little drunk before we finally left.

"That was fun," she said as we sat in her car.

"Yes, it was," I grinned. "I thought you and that last guy were hitting it off pretty well."

"We were," she said. "If I wasn't in a relationship right now, I probably would have given him my number."

"You're seeing someone serious?" I asked in surprise. Tina frowned.

"Damn," she said. "I've been avoiding telling you today because I'm not sure how you will take it."

"What's the big deal?" I frowned.

"Brenda, Jake and I decided to do more than just fool around," she said. I nodded in understanding.

"If he makes you happy, then good," I shrugged. "Just be careful. Jake can be..."

"Oh, I know," Tina interjected with a grin. "But then again, so can I."

"True," I laughed, shaking my head.

"It's still early and I'm not even sure what being in a relationship with Jake means, but I like him enough to give it a chance," she sighed.

"Good luck," I offered. I knew a part of me was jealous, but at this point there was just so much more going on with my life that I couldn't dwell on it.

I told Tina what I knew about Jake in more detail as we drove back to the campus. I figured since she was now dating him, she'd be interested. I told her stories of some of the things he did and how he almost single handedly gave out football team an undefeated season. I told her a lot of things about Jake.

"I'm amazed," she said as we pulled up in front of my dorm.

"Jake can be an amazing guy," I shrugged.

"Not about that," she smiled. "I surprised that all the stories you told about him were nice. I thought you hated Jake."

"Hate?" I frowned. "No. I think he can be a jerk, but then again all guys are that way at times. I still think what he did with Donna was wrong, but honestly, I only know one half of the story."

"I asked him about that," Tina said. "Remind me someday to tell you what he said."

"I may just do that," I shrugged. "I'd love to see how he rationalizes breaking her heart."

"Now that sounds more like you and Jake!" Tina laughed.

"The truth is the truth," I shrugged, but my own words echoed through my mind and I lost my good mood. The truth was the truth, but there were so many of them mixed together in my head right now that I felt lost.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked with a frown as I opened the door.

"Sure," I said, forcing a smile. "And don't worry. If Jake and you don't work out, I have plenty of stories to share with you about him that aren't so pleasant."

Tina smiled and shook her head. She was obviously concerned about me and truthfully it was nice that someone cared.

"Thanks for today," I said as I left her car.

"I'm around," she said. "If you want to talk later."

"Thanks," I said again, but I had no intention of speaking to her about what was bothering me.

The truth was that I wanted it to all just go away. I wanted to pretend it never happened. I was just drunk enough to think it was possible. Of course, that only lasted until Tina drove off. I faced my dorm and thought about Kelly and how she reacted just before I left. Instead of going inside I started walking. I wasn't ready to face my roommate.

"Like I'll ever be ready," I said under my breath.

There were a few fraternities having parties on campus and I went into one of the ones I liked. The brothers were quick to make me feel welcome. They were also quick to make sure I always had a drink. I knew I was drinking too much, but it helped.

There was a dance floor off to one side and I eventually noticed a guy that looked familiar moving. It took me a few seconds to remember where I'd seen him before.

'Steven,' I said to myself when his name finally came to me. He was the guy that Tina brought up. "The guy with a big thing."

"What?" the fraternity brother who was hitting on me asked in confusion. I looked at him and laughed.

"I'm definitely drunk now," I said and moved toward the dance floor, not sure what I was planning, but deciding I wanted to dance.

Steven was dancing with a group of friends. I danced near them and smiled at all of the appreciative looks I was getting from most of the guys. Some of the girls were frowning, but in my current state I could care less. I wasn't a threat to them. I just wanted to have fun.

A couple of guys danced with me as the songs changed. Some of them tried to talk to me, but I wasn't in the mood. I just kept dancing. Eventually it was Steven in front of me. He really was a good dancer. I liked the way he moved.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked when the song ended.

I don't know what came over me. I looked at him and decided that he was probably just what I needed. He was cute, moved well and Tina has said he was bigger than average.

'I don't sleep around!' I thought, but at the moment I wasn't really worried about what I typically did and didn't do. Today was an odd day and I was drunk. I'd already slept with my roommate. Why not a guy I didn't know and had picked up on a dance floor?

Steven started to move away, but I grabbed his arm and stopped him. I almost laughed at his expression when I leaned forward and kissed him.

"Do you have a place we can be alone?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" he asked in surprise. I frowned. I'm not even sure why.

"If you're not interested..." I began.

"No!" he cried, taking my hand. "My roommate is home this weekend. Let's go."

I let him lead me from the fraternity. I didn't care where we were going, just as long as it wasn't back to my room and Kelly. Steven's room was on the opposite side of the campus from mine.

'Good!' I thought. 'The farther away the better!'

"Do you want a beer?" he asked as we entered. I smiled sexily at him. I knew what I wanted, and just this once I wasn't going to think about the right or wrong of it.

"I'm pretty sure I'm drunk enough already," I laughed, starting to unbutton my shirt. Steven's eyes grew big, but he remained silently watching me. It was nice to see his reacting as more and more of my chest became exposed. I took my time undressing.

"Wow!" he said when my shirt dropped to the floor. I unbuttoned my pants next and they slowly joined my top. I took my time pushing them down my hips and off my butt. Steven moaned when he saw me standing there in my bra and panties.

"If you want to see more," I smiled sexily. "Then take off your clothes."

I'd never seen anyone undress so quickly in my entire life. One second he was fully dressed and the next he was naked. Steven hadn't bothered to leave his boxers on. I noticed his thing slapping against his stomach in excitement.

"Now that's impressive!" I grinned, and it was. He was at least an inch or two longer than Dan or Billy. I felt myself getting wet just at the sight of his excitement. Tina had said that Jake was even bigger, but I couldn't believe it.

"You want to talk impressive?" Steven smiled. "Have you looked in the mirror?"

"Unhook me," I said, my passion beginning burn. I turned my back to him and pulling my hair out of the way. It took three tries, but eventually my bra joined the rest of my clothes on the floor. I turned and faced Steven and his mouth literally fell open.

I smiled and teased him by playing with the edges of my panties. I stuck my thumbs under them and made to pull them down, but stopped and rubbed my fingers slowly from my hips to just under my breasts and back again.

"Fuck!" Steven cried and helped me take off my panties. He surprised me by following them down and burying his face between my legs. I leaned against the door and spread my legs farther.

Steven had a wicked tongue and quickly proved to me that he was almost as good at this as Kelly. I moaned and held his head with both hands, mashing his face against me. My orgasm hit suddenly and I cried out as I drenched Steven's face.

'Well, at least I know guys can make me cum like that too,' I thought. It was very difficult to stand for a few moments. My legs felt wobbly.

Steve stood and smiled. His face was covered with my juices, but that didn't stop me from kissing him. I could taste myself on his lips and even more so when his tongue pushed into my mouth insistently.

"Your turn," I said in my sexiest voice once I recovered. I switched places with Steven. His was his turn to lean against the wall as I dropped to my knees in front of him. I took his thing in my hand and began stroking it. It was already very hard.

"Oh yeah!" he groaned. "Please suck it!"

"You want me to put this in to my mouth?" I teased, continuing to move my hand back and forth with a long slow motion.

The truth was that I'd never done it before. I'd given a few guys hand jobs and there had been the one time with Dan where I put it between my breasts, but that was all. I licked my lips as I looked at Steven hardness, and suddenly I had a strong desire to see what it tasted like.

"Suck my cock!" Steven growled. I felt between my legs tingle. He was being more demanding now.

"Is that what you want me to call it?" I asked. "Should I call it a cock?"

"Yes!" he groaned. "Stop teasing me and do it!"

"You have a very nice cock," I said, liking the sound of the word. I'm sure large part of it was because I was drunk and horny. "It's so long and big!" I know I sounded like a slut, but so what? Wasn't that exactly what I was being?

"Suck it!" he demanded.

"Okay," I grinned, and made to put it in my mouth, but I stopped just before it entered and blew on it softly. I'd never seen a cock up so close. It amazed me how hard it felt, and yet soft too. I stroked it a few more times before taking the head into my mouth.

"Finally!" Steven cried. I focused my tongue on the small opening and licked it. Steven moaned, grabbed my neck and pulled, forcing more of his cock into my mouth. Thankfully I was still holding it at the base or he would have shoved it all in.

'Would that be so bad?' I wondered and let go of his cock. Steven thrust forward again and I choked briefly as his cock pushed past my mouth and into my throat.

"Holy shit!" he grunted when his entire cock was in my mouth. "You're amazing!" I pulled back and gasped for air.

"Me?" I asked. "You're so big!" Once again I let him thrust his cock deep inside my mouth. I did better this time when it pushed into my throat.

I couldn't take much of that though so I pulled off of his cock and licked down its length and back. He groaned so I did it again. The third time instead of licking back up, I shifted my tongue lower to his testicles. I took one in my mouth and sucked.

"Easy!" Steven cried, but he obviously liked what I was doing. I continued, making sure to be gentle. I also took his cock in my hand and stroked it. "Oh yeah! Just like that. Suck my balls!"

I switched testicles after a bit. He seemed to appreciate it and frankly, I liked it too. I played with this one, sucking it in and out of my mouth. Steven moaned.

"Brenda, I'm going to cum soon!" he cried, but I already knew that.

His cock was like a steel rod in my hand. I took both testicles in my mouth and they literally jumped a moment later as Steven's orgasm hit. I felt his cum burst free and I knew that I wanted to taste it.

I released his testicles and shifted my mouth to his cock. I wasn't quite quick enough and his cum struck me in the face instead of the mouth. I hesitated. The warmth felt good against my cheek. More cum hit my face, only this time it hit my nose and lips. I stuck my tongue out and tasted it.

'Wow!' I thought. 'That tastes even better than Dan's!' Of course, I only tried Dan's after he was gone and his cum had cooled a little. I moved to finally take Steven's cock into my mouth again, but he stopped me.

"No!" he cried, as he pumped yet more cum on me. "Stay just like that!"

"You mean like this?" I asked lustfully, taking his cock and directing it toward my face and leaving my mouth open.

"Yes!" he cried and another stream of his cum hit my other cheek.

I shifted the direction of his cock and the last few spurts of his cum landed on my breasts. It felt just like I remembered. I started rubbing it in with one hand while the other gathered the fluids from my face. I took turns tasting it and spreading it over my breasts. Both were very enjoyable and I think I actually forgot about Steven for a few moments.

"You're such a slut!" Steven moaned after watching for a few moments. I frowned and looked at him.

"Not usually," I said, but I couldn't really deny it. I remembered Tina saying she was a slut and how surprised it made me. "I'm very drunk."

"Not that drunk," he disagreed.

"Well then," I said, fearing that he was right and I was starting to sober up a little. "I'll have that beer you offered before."

Steven was too tired to move. He pointed toward the small refrigerator in the corner of the room. I grinned and moved to it. It was loaded with beer and not much else. I took a bottle and opened it. The fluid was cold and felt amazing going down my throat.

"Do you want one?" I asked.

"No thanks," he replied. "I have a feeling this is going to be a long night and I don't think alcohol is going to help me any."

"True," I laughed, drinking more of the beer. I shook my head as I realized that I really was acting like a slut. I figured it had something to do with what happened early with Kelly, but I didn't want to think about it. The alcohol helped. I finished the beer.

"You're done already?" Steven asked in surprise. I didn't blame him. I was bit surprised myself. I opened another bottle, but only took a sip of it before putting it on his desk.

SJ35
SJ35
34 Followers