Brenda's Learns the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for some more fun?" I asked, smiling.

"I am," he replied. "But I haven't quite recovered."

I glanced down at his cock and frowned. How could something so small become so big and enjoyable?

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll take care of that."

"I'm sure you will!" Steven moaned as I reached for his cock.

I stroked and kissed it for quite a while before Steven finally started responding. It stiffened slightly and I knew what I wanted to do next. I put it between my breasts like I did Dan's.

"I think I've died and gone to Heaven," he moaned as I wrapped his cock in my breasts. "Those have to be the biggest tits I've ever seen!"

"I'm glad you like them," I smiled.

"Like them?" Steven asked, and then surprised me by moving quickly and pushing me onto my back. He then straddled me and thrust his cock between my breasts once more, only now he was on top controlling what was happening. "I love them!"

I used both hands on the sides of my breasts and pushed them together. Steven stroked his cock between them. It felt nice, but it was the sight of his excitement that really got to me.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, wanting to see his reaction. I felt his cock stiffen even more.

"Oh yes!" he groaned.

"So you like my girls?" I teased, remembering the nickname one guy used to use for my breasts.

"You tits are amazing!" Steven gasped out.

The need between my legs had started a long time ago, but this made it worse, far worse! The more we talked the greater my desire became.

"Talk to me. Tell me more!" I moaned.

"Brenda, your body is made for sex," he growled, picking up the pace. "You're the hottest girl I've ever met! I'm going to cum all over these babies in a few seconds!"

"Wouldn't you rather cum inside of me?" I gasped out. "Because I'm dying to feel you long, hard cock deep in my pussy!" I could believe what I was saying. It was like someone else was speaking. I'd never used that word in my life and here I was asking that Steven take mine.

"No dying allowed! We can't have that," Steven laughed, pulling his cock out from between my breasts and moving down my body. My pussy was soaked and waiting. Steven stopped laughing when he glanced down at it. His lust was clear to see as he spread my legs and lined his cock up with the entrance and added, "At least not yet!"

"Do it!" I demanded. I wanted to feel his long cock inside of me. I had a feeling that it was going to be much better with Steven then it was with Billy.

"I hope you're ready for the ride of your life," Steven said. "Because that's exactly what I'm going to give you!"

"Promises, promises!" I moaned, taunting him to do exactly that. "Do you really think you're man enough to do it?"

"You bitch!" he cried, and thrust his cock deep.

I cried out in surprise and pleasure. Steven's cock was only the second I'd ever felt inside of me and it was a lot bigger than Billy's. I was wet and ready for him, but it hurt anyway.

"Slowly!" I cried.

"I don't think so!" Steven snapped back, thrusting his long, hard cock in and out of me. "I have a promise to keep."

I liked the feel of him on top of me. The pain between my legs quickly disappeared as the pleasure grew. I wrapped my arms around Steven and raked my nails across his back. I continued to do it as my orgasm grew closer and closer.

"You keep that up and you're going to draw bloody!" Steven groaned after a while.

"Your point?" I asked, digging my nails just a little deeper.

"Stop that!" Steven cried, grabbing my arms and forced my hands over my head. If possible, I felt myself get wetter.

"Kiss me!" I demanded. His mouth was on mine instantly and our tongues danced as he continued to thrust in and out of my pussy.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and tried to pull him in deeper. Steven's testicles started the slap against me just below my pussy as he slammed into me harder and harder.

"Oh God!" I cried, feeling my orgasm getting ready to burst free. His cock was deep inside of me and it felt so good! "Faster Steven, please!"

He let go of my arms and propped himself up as he picked up the pace even more. His body slapped against mine and the sound of it drove me crazy.

"Steven, I'm going to cum soon!" I cried.

"Me too!" he grunted, and lost it a moment later.

I felt his cum fill me, and my own orgasm hit. I grabbed his muscular ass and pulled him as deep as he could go. My pussy throbbed in a way I'd never felt before. Steven continued to fuck me until we were both spent. Afterward, he rolled off of me.

"So, did I keep my promise?" he asked with a confident grin. "Was that the best ride of your life?"

"Yes," I smiled.

Of course, with only having Billy to compare to, that wasn't saying much. Not that I didn't like it. I liked it. I liked it a lot. The problem was that somehow, even after an orgasm like that, I wasn't satisfied. I wanted more.

"Think you can do it again?" I asked. He looked at me in surprise, but then laughed and spooned with me.

"In the morning," he promised, kissing the back of my head and quickly nodding off. I frowned. I was drunk and still horny and he wanted to wait until morning? That didn't seem fair.

'I doubt Kelly would have left me in need like this,' I thought, but then shook my head. 'What's wrong with me?'

I moved Steven's arm off of me and stood. He shifted slightly, but didn't wake up. I reached for the beer on his desk and took a long drink. The sex had been great with him, but somehow I felt gypped.

I found my clothes easily enough, especially when I put the light on. Steven didn't budge. I shook my head and pulled my clothes on. I sat on a chair and put my shoes on, but not before finishing my beer.

"One more for the road," I grinned, taking another beer from Steven's refrigerator and then leaving. I wasn't ready to be done for the night so I made my way back toward the fraternities. I was pretty drunk once again when I found a party still going on. I was just about to go in when two guys came out.

"Well, hello beautiful!" the first one said. I blinked and looked at him. He was older than the typical college guy, but cute.

"Nice tits," the second guy added, earning a frown from both his friend and me.

"Forgive him," the first guy said. "We're visiting alumni from a couple of years ago and poor Frankie isn't used to drinking so much anymore."

"Or girls with jugs like yours," Frankie added. His friend stepped in front of him and continued to talk. I stood there and listened as I continued to drink the last beer I took from Steven's room.

"So how about it?" the guy asked. I frowned and looked at him.

"What?" I asked, realizing the bottle I was drinking was empty. The two guys looked at each other and grinned. I frowned, too drunk to understand what it meant.

"We're staying at a local hotel," the cute guy said. "We've got a wet bar with something much better than the beer you just finished. Would you like to join us for a drink?"

"Why not?" I shrugged. I knew something wasn't quite right about what I was doing, but at the moment I could care less.

**********

I woke up slowly. My head throbbed and it hurt to move. It took me a few seconds to realize I wasn't in my room. I was in a hotel and slowly what happened came back to me, or at least part of it.

"How could I have been so stupid?" I asked myself.

I'd let the two alumni lead me back here and the smooth one had poured me a drink. I couldn't remember what it was, but it had to be almost straight alcohol. I didn't remember much after drinking it. I saw flashes of other things, but they disappeared almost before they occurred.

On the other hand, it was obvious what had happened. The room stank of it and so did my body. I was covered in the dried remains of the two alumni using my body for their pleasure.

"It's not like I didn't ask for it," I sighed, sitting up. 'At least I can't remember what happened.'

The room was empty. I guess the guys decided to leave afterward to avoid any scenes when I woke up. They shouldn't have bothered. I couldn't blame them. No, I blamed only one person for what happened. I blamed me.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I groaned, getting out of bed. I almost didn't make it. My body ached. They'd really used me. I hurt in places I didn't want to even think about.

I took a long hot shower and although it helped with my aches and pains, it did nothing for what was going on inside my head. I was disappointed, degusted and so much more with myself.

"How could I? What am I becoming?" I asked the face staring back at me in the mirror once I got out of the shower.

It took a while for me to get dressed because every motion caused pain. My body was used and abused, and my throbbing head only made it worse. I did notice some spent condemns around the room.

'At least there's that,' I thought, but then remembered that I hadn't insisted that Steven use one.

I was on the pill, so I wasn't worried about being pregnant, but there were other things, worse things to worry about. I doubted Steven had any of them, but I shouldn't have taken the chance. I was smarter than that!

"Or am I?" I asked, remembering everything that happened the day before.

Tears started falling down my cheeks. I wiped them, but it didn't help. I could stop myself from crying and once I started it became worse, a lot worse. I sobbed for quite some time before I was able to regain control of myself.

All I wanted to do was crawl up in bed and go to sleep forever, but I couldn't stay here and do it and Kelly was probably waiting for me in our room. I couldn't face her.

"What am I going to do?" I asked the woman in the mirror as I tried to deal with what my tears left behind. She didn't have the answer either.

I left the hotel, blushing badly when the clerk gave me a knowing grin, or maybe it was just my imagination. It's not like I had a big scarlet A on my chest, but it felt like it.

"I wish I'd never come to this stupid school!" I snapped as I walked down the street.

I remembered my parents' smiles and tears as they left me here. Mom had hugged me so long and hard that dad almost had to pry her off of me. What I wouldn't do for one of her hugs right now! I missed them and home. I missed my life before I started to learn things like how I liked sex with girls and how I liked an aggressive partner.

"I want to go home," I said suddenly and realized it was true. My bed was there waiting for me. I could sleep in it as long as I wanted with no roommate to bother me. I wouldn't have to face everything that had happened with Kelly, Steven, the alumni and even Tina. It was the last name that my confused mind locked on.

"Tina!" I snapped angrily, knowing my anger at her wasn't logical, but not caring at the moment. None of this might be her fault, but she was the one who started me down this path. "I hate her! I'm going home!"

The train station was across town and walking hurt, but I made my way there stoically. I had just enough money on me to buy a ticket home. I felt relieved as the train pulled away from the station despite my leaving all my stuff behind. I knew my reaction was more emotional than rational, but it was all I could do not to start sobbing again, so it would have to do for now.

**********

***Author's note: This is my first attempt at this kind of story. Let me know what you think. There's still a lot to tell as Brenda learns to accept herself for what she is. Should I continue the story or not?

Best Wishes,

SJ