Brenda's New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

"There won't be any training for the next few days, not until you're at the point where you can move around with that leg. I meant what I said yesterday about giving you a chance to be a cart pony, but we won't start on that for a while. If you're able to eat, I'll have your food sent in."

Raven stood shakily on one knee and her hands inside the hoof-gloves. She whickered softly and shook her head up and down. She was answering two questions, one of them she had asked herself. Yes, she was hungry and yes, she was reconciled to being a ponygirl for her master.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had a lot more fun than Raven did, but things will get better for her too. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers