Brenda's Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

As usual, McGillicuddy had the mistaken idea that his ponygirls enjoyed their slavery, and he smiled and responded. "I'm glad to know you like the idea, My Dear. Now, these gentlemen will help you on with the harness and other tack you will be wearing."

It appeared to be the same equipment she had worn through the previous day, and the goons quickly set to work putting it on her, playing with the ponygirl's breasts and ass and even fondling her pussy as they always did when they had a reason to touch her body. The old man clearly saw what was happening, but he ignored it, as always. They began her preparation with her hoof-boots, tapping her calves to tell her to raise her feet and slipping on the boots and lacing them up.

When they placed the bridle over her head, Raven opened her mouth to accept the bit, but that was also withheld. She remembered she would be fed in the stable, and expected the bit to be put in place after that. As he enjoyed doing, McGillicuddy pulled her long black hair out between the leather straps of the bridle. Her harness would be next, and Brenda raised her arms to allow the collection of leather straps to be placed over her head so it rested on her shoulders, with her breasts between the top belt and the second one. Those straps and the others were buckled into place, and the bottom one, the widest and heaviest of all, rested just above her mons.

The next items were her hoof-gloves. One wrist at a time was released from the handcuffs hanging from the ceiling; the gloves were slipped onto her and laced up and her arms were pulled down to her sides so her wrists could be locked in place in the manacles fastened to the bottom belt of her harness. Raven made no attempt to resist having any of the tack put in place or her arms pinioned. She knew it would have been futile, and probably would have resulted in a whipping or other punishment. Her owner stood and watched while one of his men took her leash and led her out the door of the training room and the other two followed close behind.

Brenda had seen the outside of the stable many times, but had never been inside and wondered what it would look like and be like and what would be her relationship with the other ponygirls there. Her first impression was that it was very bright inside, with a fluorescent light overhead illuminating the whole interior. Her second impression was the lingering odor of urine. Obviously, the stable was not kept as clean as the training room, possibly because the boss would have spent very little time there. There was nothing she would be able to do about the bad smell, and it was just one more negative fact about her life as a slave.

The stable was a single square room, and on one side were three small areas separated by partitions, which she realized were stalls. The team of blonde carriage ponies occupied the two farthest from the door, their heads protruding through the fronts. They had no bits in their mouths either; Brenda noted the striking facial similarities, and assumed they were sisters. The third stall was vacant, which puzzled her, because Big Bertha should have been in that one. HERE She was allowed little time to think about the absent ponygirl or anything else, because the man with her leash pulled on it to lead her into the vacant stall. He entered through the back, which was wide open, and handed the leash to one of his associates, who was waiting outside the front, and who tugged on it to silently direct Raven to bend over so her head and upper body leaned out over the low partition that made up the front of the stall. The first man walked out of the enclosure where he had entered, squeezing, stroking and otherwise fondling Brenda's ass as he passed by, and rejoined the others.

The second man, still holding her leash, stepped back, pulling it taut to keep their captive from backing away, and the other two men lowered a heavy plank to a point a few inches above her back. Brenda didn't know the reason for the plank because, once her leash was no longer being held, she would be able to step back into the stall and stand up straight anytime she wanted.

However, the next part of her imprisonment was to slide two metal bars down the front of the stall, either of them passing between her body and her arms, which were still manacled to her harness. Raven had some lateral movement, and she could turn and look at the blonde ponygirls who had been silently watching her confinement, but she would be unable to move backward until somebody removed the bars from the front of the stall.

One of the men spoke to Brenda and her fellow prisoners. "Okay, Ponycunts, time to eat and, after that, you'll get the same treat you get every night."

The food brought out and placed on the low shelf attached to the front of the stalls was the same boring boiled vegetables and mush, and Brenda had to eat it the same way, picking it up with her tongue or lips, chewing and swallowing it. She looked at her stablemates and saw they were eating the same way. The men had also brought water in separate basins, and all three ponygirls drank as Raven had been doing, sucking the liquid up with their lips and swallowing it. There was no hurry about eating, because all three of McGillicuddy's men left the stable after putting out the food and water, so Brenda turned to her nearest companion, wanting to know more about them and the situation.

It wasn't the most pressing matter, but there was something she was curious about. "What happened to Big Bertha? Was this her stall?"

"Don't call her that. Her name is Frances, but the old man named her Big Bertha. What's your name, by the way?" the nearer woman asked.

"Okay, I'm sorry. My name is Brenda, but McGillicuddy calls me Raven, and so do all his men and everybody else I've seen. So, what happened to Frances?"

"McGillicuddy? Is that really his name? I've never heard anyone call him that, but I guess it fits. Would you rather be called Brenda? My name is Rose and my younger sister here is named Susan, but everybody calls her Susie."

Susie interrupted her sister. "They came and dragged her out right after the parade was over. I suppose they'll sell her at auction, but we don't know what'll happen then."

"Sell her at auction? Really? I didn't know they could do that. I'd rather be called Brenda than what I'm called by McGillicuddy and his thugs."

She was shocked and surprised at the concept, but it did make sense. The old man certainly wouldn't just turn her loose, and he would have no reason to kill Frances if he could make some money by selling her. After all, she was a slave, just like herself and Rose and Susie, and that's what happened to slaves.

"Well, it's against the law, but so is the whole operation here. If the old man didn't buy you, how did you get here?" Rose asked. "He bought both of us and Frances told us he bought her too, but that was before we got here."

Brenda described how she had been tricked by McGillicuddy and his thugs and made a prisoner and subjected to abuse, especially the first night. She felt embarrassed at having been such an easy capture, but she wanted to be open with her fellow slaves because, if they were ever to escape, they would have to trust each other and work together.

The sisters described how their enslavement occurred. While driving home from a night class at college, they had been involved in a minor accident on a street with no other traffic. When they got out of their car to exchange names and other information with the other driver, they were overpowered and drugged and woke up chained to a wall. After being raped and starved and tortured for a week or more, they were cleaned up and put on stage, but they didn't know where it was, to be sold to the highest bidder. From there, they were brought to the old man's stable, and he turned them into a team of carriage ponies. Because of their blondeness and beauty and because they looked so much alike, that was the only kind of ponygirl job they ever had, and they hated it, especially the judging.

All three of the young women ate and drank while discussing their situation, because they knew the thugs would return soon and put their bits in place, eliminating conversation among them. Shortly after they finished their food, all three goons entered the stable one of them with Brenda's tail and both the others with blonde ones, obviously for the sisters. She wondered why neither of the other ponygirls had been wearing a tail, and why hers had been left off so long, but Brenda would not have made any complaint about the oversight, if that's what it was. As expected, their bits were put back into their mouths, and the three men went to the backs of the stalls, each of them carrying a tail.

A few minutes later, Brenda felt her ass cheeks being spread and felt fingers and a thumb opening the place where the tail would be inserted. She hated the familiarity, always had, and knew she always would, but she also knew there was nothing to be done about it, so she endured it stoically as she had done hundreds of times. Brenda remained in place when she felt the blunt tip against the hole that was being held open, until she suddenly realized there was something different happening this time.

Until that evening in the stable, the man putting her tail in place squirted lubricant into her ass, wrapped an arm around her thighs, inserted the end of the butt plug and started twisting it as he pushed until it was all the way inside and her anal sphincter closed over the base. That was not happening this time. Instead of an arm holding her legs in place, there was a hand on either of her hips and the intruder was being thrust straight into her ass. Abruptly, Brenda realized she was being fucked in the ass! She was being anally raped!

She tried to move forward to avoid the man, but the metal bars that had been put in place and made up part of the front of her stall kept her from moving far enough. She tried moving from side to side, but he stayed with her and drove his cock deeper into her ass with a series of strong, straight thrusts. As a last resort, Brenda tried kicking him or stamping on his feet with her steel-soled hoof-boots, but she couldn't see him, and he was able to avoid her easily.

She heard an evil chuckle and a sneering voice. "You can't do nothing about it, Ponycunt. You might as well give up trying. Just stand still and enjoy it."

Brenda knew he was right, and she realized her efforts were probably just giving the rapist more fun. She looked at the other captives and saw the same revulsion on their faces as must have been on hers, to the degree they could show any expressions with their features distorted by bits. They were slowly rocking forward and back, as if being repeatedly pushed by somebody behind them, and she was certain they were being assaulted the same way she was by the men who had been carrying their tails. Raven noted they were taking her assailant's advice, at least the part about giving up. She also realized he was right about her impotence to prevent this latest act of degradation being inflicted on her.

Hating to let him have his way, she did it anyhow. Brenda leaned forward as far as she could against the front of the stall and stood unmoving, hoping he would finish quickly. She felt his hands pulling against her hips as his cock drove into her ass and she felt them pushing against her as he withdrew. It wasn't physically painful, since constantly wearing the butt plug attached to her tail had stretched her ass open, probably permanently, and his cock would not add to the level of expansion. It actually felt rather good, as the butt plug had been doing recently, although Brenda would never admit it, even to herself. This was the closest she could expect to get to sex while a ponygirl, so Brenda rubbed her legs together to take what pleasure she could from being fucked against her will. It wasn't much, but it was more than she had been getting.

While still hoping she might achieve some semblance of a climax, Brenda heard her assailant's breathing getting faster and louder, until he gave out with a great sigh, apparently having cum into her ass. A minute later, she felt his cock withdrawing and, after it was out, she even felt the man wiping his semen onto her thighs.

A few minutes after finishing his assault, the man wrapped his arm around her thighs and she felt a different buy more familiar intruder, the butt plug that held her tail, inserted into her ass and twisted back and forth until it was snugly in place. She knew he was finished when the rapist slapped her ass and walked around the end of the stalls. Before leaving, he turned and smiled at her and wished her a good night. Minutes later, the two other thugs left, evidently having taken a little longer to finish assaulting the sisters.

Brenda looked at her stablemates, and they looked stoically back at her. The young women might discuss what just happened the next time they had a chance, which would probably be during the next feeding, or they might not. Nothing really needed to be said, and the rape was just one of many indignities that were steadily being piled on the ponygirl prisoners, and one more of the reasons Brenda knew they would have to escape.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had a lot more fun than Brenda and her new friends are having, and that you realize the tale is 100% fiction. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12