Brett and Barb Ch. 04 & 05

Story Info
Barb enjoys her new family more.
2k words
4.47
61.4k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story involves incest, if that's not your thing than please find something else to read, I might suggest my short "Dressing Room Stranger Fuck" series. Also there is group sex, anal sex, and a bit of lesbian action if that's all ok, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 4: Cum Race

When I woke next it was to the feel of my father-in-law's cock pushing at my wet pussy from behind as I lay on my side. I lifted my leg up to give him better access as his cock slid home inside me, it was so good. He fucked me slowly from behind for awhile until I pulled away and he was forced out of me. I then rolled him over onto his back and pushed myself back onto his lovely cock from above. As we fucked we must have woken up Mom and Jack and they seemed to like what they saw. I was soon joined by my mother-in-law as she sat herself down on her son's cock next to me on the bed. We rode those two big dicks side-by-side for awhile before I heard my new mother-in-law say, "Hey Barb honey, wanna race?"

"What do I get when I win?"

"How 'bout the winner gets her pussy cleaned out by the loser?"

"You're on Mom." We both began to fuck with new energy and Dad and Jack seemed to be quite happy with our agreement. It wasn't too much later that I began to feel what might be the beginning of Dad shooting into me, but as I felt him begin to release I looked over and saw that Jack had his mother's waist in his hands and he was pulling her down firmly on his cock as he was obviously shooting into her. A few seconds later I felt Dad begin to shoot into my own pussy, but it was already too late.

When they had finished we rolled off our respective mounts and my new mom spread her legs apart. I guess she saw some trepidation on my face, as I had never licked a pussy before and was a little worried that I wouldn't do it right. "Don't worry Barb; I'll talk you through it."

"Thanks Mom." I then ate out my mother-in-law. True to her word she was very good about telling me exactly what worked for her and I soon found that I was really enjoying myself, especially the globs of mixed juices that her pussy was producing from her husband, her son, and herself. It seemed just as I was really getting into it she began to have an orgasm and she grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy. After a bit she pushed me away from her and I climbed up to her and let her lick the remaining juice off of my chin. After that she fell asleep as I sat on the bed, unconsciously rubbing both Dad and Jack's cocks.

"Barb honey, you should probably go check on Brett."

"Oh, yeah, thanks daddy."

Chapter 5: Lazy Newlywed Afternoon

I got dressed and returned to the pool house to find Brett beginning to wake up in the loft. I made a point of putting on the least flattering clothes I had, which was an only halfway modest skirt and a blouse, after all this was for the beginning of my honeymoon. Brett finally woke up all the way and listened as I told him how much it had hurt me that he had passed out before we could consummate our marriage and that I was very upset with him and it would take some time for me to get over what had happened before I wanted him inside my body. I also told him that I was also sorry since I hadn't been totally honest with him, I said that even though I was truly a virgin in that I had never had a man inside me, my hymen had been broken when I was a kid in gymnastics and I had planned to tell him on our wedding night, but now would have to do. He apologized and swore that he would be more careful about his drinking and said that he understood that I didn't want him right now and he was just glad that I thought I would at least be able to forgive him at some point in the future.

We then went together and got some lunch to eat. After lunch he suggested we take some food out and just lay around in the large grounds near the four golf holes they have on the property and make a lazy afternoon out of the remainder of the day. I agreed that the idea sounded good and we soon had a small picnic basket incase we got hungry as well as a large blanket and a couple sturdy folding chairs. We made our way out to the golf holes to discover that we weren't the only ones with such an idea, Mom and Dad where already there with Jack. Mom and Jack where sitting on a blanket watching as my father-in-law was hitting balls toward the hole. Brett and I sat next to them for a little while before Brett's desire to join his father hitting balls got the better of him. Soon he was up hitting balls with his dad, I didn't really mind all that much, it was a nice day and it was fun to be spending a little peaceful lazy time with my new family. Jack had moved over to one of the chairs we had brought out and all three of us where joking around as we watched the two men hitting the golf balls. After awhile Brett called over to us, "Hey we're going to go ahead and play out the holes, ok?"

"Sounds good honey." I yelled back at him.

Brett hit his ball first before his father went. As they walked away Jack looked over to me and I heard him say, just above a whisper, "Hey Barb, wanna come ride my cock?"

I looked at him in shock, then heard myself say, "Sounds nice, but do my ass again, OK?"

"Sounds great, come over here." I made my way over to the chair where Jack was sitting and as his mother watched I pulled my panties down and handed them to her, then I lifted my skirt up and bent over to let him rub his hands over and up my ass. After a few seconds I stepped over to him and worked his cock out of his pants and into my mouth, being sure to get it as wet as I could. Then I stood and turned around before slowly sliding my ass down toward him as he guided his cock to my rear hole. I felt his cock push into and spread my butt hole in a wonderfully painful way.

"Oh, it hurts so good Jack." I moaned and watched my husband in the distance sink his putt into the cup as his younger brother sunk his cock in my ass. I was soon bouncing up and down on Jack's hard cock as we all three watched my husband and his father in the distance. Jack's cock felt so wonderful inside my ass, I couldn't believe how good it was. I must have become absorbed in the pleasure emanating from my posterior because it seemed that I suddenly noticed Brett and Dave walking back toward us from the far hole that they had just finished. I bounced up and down on Jack's cock a few more times as Brett walked behind a small hill and out of sight, he wouldn't be back in view until he was about twenty feet from us, certainly close enough to see me bouncing on his brother's lap. I slammed my ass down on Jack's dick and clenched my ass muscles as my husband continued walking nearer to us behind the hill. My clenching ass was rewarded with Jack's dick twitching and beginning to spew his cum deep into my behind.

I began to experience a small orgasm of my own as my father-in-law and my husband walked into view over the hill. I remained perfectly still on Jack's lap as he continued spewing into me as Brett approached us. "Hey Barb, Dad says that movie we wanted to see came out yesterday, how 'bout we go catch it before having a nice dinner, just the two of us?"

I felt Jack shoot his last few shots into my ass as I replied, "Sounds great honey."

"It's a plan then, why don't you guys pick up over there while we collect the balls."

"Sure thing hon'." As soon as Brett turned around I stood up off of Jack's shrinking cock and helped him tuck it away in his pants. I then helped him and his mother pick up the blankets and chairs.

As I walked back to the house with Brett's arm around my waist I began to feel his brother's juice leaking out of my ass and realized I hadn't put my panties back on. Luckily I took the opportunity to change clothes while Brett was looking at the newspaper to see when and where the movie was. When we both finished we met up again and went and had a great time watching the movie and then we enjoyed a great dinner. I really had fun with him and I remembered why I had married him; however I was surprised a few times during the evening when I found that my pussy was feeling lonely and empty.

When we returned to the pool house I gave Brett a good deep kiss and told him he made me feel a lot better about things, but I still didn't think I was quite ready to trust him fully enough to have him inside me. He said he understood and it was all right since he was pretty darn tired anyway. I told him I sort of wanted to go walk for a bit, he told me that was fine and he would be waiting for me when I got back. I waited a short while till he was asleep before I left the pool house and made my way to the main house. I quietly crept inside and made my way to the master bedroom. I snuck into the room and found my new mom and dad asleep together in their bed. I silently took off my clothes and moved around to where my father-in-law was sleeping. I reached under the covers and began to stroke his naked cock. After a short while he began to wake up, when he did I kissed him and whispered to him, "Daddy, can you fuck me real quick?"

He didn't say a word, but I felt his cock stir as he moved to get out of bed. He motioned me to follow him as he went out of the room, I did. Soon we where in one of the empty rooms that had been in use when more kids lived at the house; the room was entirely empty but Dad just gestured to the floor. I thought I understood what he wanted and I lay down on the floor with my legs spread for him. He shook his head no and mouthed, 'doggy style' I nodded my head and moved how he wanted me. I felt his huge cock enter me from behind and I was immediately in heaven. We fucked very hard and fast for quite awhile before I got the pure joy of his sperm shooting into my pussy which caused a small orgasm for me as well. When he had finished I stood and kissed him saying, "Thanks daddy." Then we went back to the master bedroom and he crawled back into bed as I retrieved my clothes and went to join my sleeping husband in the loft of the pool house.